- » Sirloin Steak Rub
Sirloin Steak Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sirloin steak rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sirloin steak rub recipes.
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 105.409
Sirloin Steak On Skewers
Rub meat cubes with garlic.
Add remaining garlic to melted butter in a small pan.
Thread meat and mushrooms alternately on 6 skewers.
Salt and pepper them.
Roll them in the butter or brush the butter on them.
Place on rack 3 inches from broiler unit.
Turn to... - 33.84
Barbecued Sirloin Steak
This Barbecued Sirloin Steak is every meat eater's delight! Serve it straight off the grill and it tastes so amazing! - 25.3104
Sirloin Butter Steak Diane
Steak diane is a recipe for beef steak cooked in a skillet. Prepared with boneless sirloin, the steak is cooked with green onions and flavored with worcestershire sauce, green onions and lemon juice. Served with pan juices poured over it, the steak diane can... - 43.5806
Sirloin Steak Parcels
Rub steaks with combined soy sauce and garlic, stand for several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Place each steak on a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose it completely.
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons soup mix, a few onion slices and 2 tablespoons red wine... - 30.9229
Grilled Beef Sirloin Steak
Now how about trying a restaurant meal at home? Sounds interesting enough? Cook your loved ones a wonder by rumbling up a steak! Try a pitt boy recipe and watch this video which will serve you as an absolute video guide to your cooking! See the video for more... - 95.3929
Sterling Silver Top Sirloin Sizzling Steak
1. Pre heat the grill.
2. Season the steak with the seasoning blend.
3. Throw it in the grill and cook it for 10 minutes.Nice grill marks should appear on the steak.
4. Once done, slice the steak thin and against the grain.
7. Heat a pan... - 97.7621
Charcoal-broiled Sirloin Steak
The charcoal broiled sirloin steak is prepared with a sirloin steak. Seasoned and marinated with oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and basil, the steak is broiled on a charcoal grill for a flavorful and smoked taste. - 44.4677
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
1. Ignite charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
2. Arrange steak, slashed at 1 inch gap in the fatty edge, in a large pan.
3. Take a bowl, add vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, mix well, pour over... - 41.0265
Cumin Coriander Sirloin Steak
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
Place pan in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
3 Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over both sides of steak.
Place steak in preheated pan.
Bake the... - 40.9359
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
Slash fatty edge of steak at 1-inch intervals.
Place steak in a large pan.
In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; pour over steak.
Chill, covered, 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Start charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
Coals... - 41.7982
Sirloin Steak A La Soy
Rub steak with garlic and place in roasting pan into which has been poured 3/4 cup of soy sauce with mustard stirred in.
Soak steak in sauce on each side for about 5 minutes.
Now sprinkle on 1 side of steak 1 1/2 cups sugar and smother with half-inch-thick... - 36.8304
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.65
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels, rub each side with garlic and reserve garlic.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat oil, until very hot.
4. Over high heat, brown steak very well on both sides for about 3 to 5... - 41.7658
Sirloin Steak Pizzaiola
Preheat the grill or broiler.
Coat the grill rack or broiler-pan rack with cooking spray.
Place the steak on a plate.
Rub 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and 3/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper into both sides of the steak.
Heat... - 43.792
Blue Cheese Topped Sirloin Steak
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Remove excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with garlic.
Broil on first side until browned.
Meanwhile, cream together cheese, butter, Worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Turn steak and broil on other... - 40.3149
Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
1) Pre-heat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2) Take the steaks from refrigerator and thaw for a few minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix ground ancho chili, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Coat the steaks with spice mix.
4) Cover... - 41.3947
Quick Peppercorn Beef Sirloin
When you don't have much time in hand, but still want to serve something delicious for dinner - then here is the perfect recipe to try with. It takes just 15-20 minutes to pep up the sirloin steak by adding peppercorns in liberal quantity. The simple mushroom... - 96.4321
Broiled Sirloin With Mushrooms
Rub steaks with garlic.
Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
Score fatty edges of steak.
Place on broiling pan 3 inches from heat.
Broil on one side to desired degree of doneness.
Turn; season uncooked side with remaining salt and pepper.
Return meat to... - 39.4823
Bison Sirloin Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 116.066
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Mince garlic; add pepper, cloves and vinegar.
Mash well with back of spoon; rub into meat.
Place steak in shallow bowl.
Splash on olive oil.
Turn meat to coat all sides.
Keep at room temperature 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Place sirloin 5 inches... - 35.6676
Bison Sirloin Tip Roast With The Smokenator
1.In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki.
2.Drop the tip roast in it. Seal the bag and pop it in refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
3.Take the meat out of the marinade and season it with steak rub. Allow it to sit at room... - 0
Sprinkle both sides of steak with peppercorns; press into meat with heel of hand.
Let stand at room temperature.
About 25 minutes before serving, rub inside 12-inch cast iron skillet with piece of suet.
Sprinkle with thin layer of salt; place over high heat... - 30.4377
Ale Bronzed Steak With Caramelized Onions
Looking for a quick steak recipe for a surprise dinner, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Mike Monahan cooking sirloin steak with some simple seasonings and then serving it with beer sauce. Great to accompany Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 108.981
Dry Spice Rub Grill
In food processor or spice grinder, combine peppercorns, mustard seed and coriander seed; process until coarsely crushed.
Stir in brown sugar and garlic.
Brush both sides of steak with steak sauce; sprinkle each side with spice mixture, pressing firmly into... - 32.5852
Lemon Grilled Top Sirloin With Portobellos & Cherry Tomatoes
In a large, heavy self-sealing plastic bag, combine lemon juice, oil, oregano, pepper, and garlic: shake to blend well.
Place steak in bag; seal bag, then turn to coat steak on all sides.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
About 15 to 20... - 39.8285
Sirloin With Blue Cheese Butter
In a small bowl, combine blue cheese, butter, walnuts, parsley and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary; set aside.
Shape into a 5-in.log and wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a small food processor, combine the garlic cloves, salt, pepper... - 41.0965
Bbq Steak With Peppercorn Coffee Bean Seasoning
Want to spice up your piece of steak in a unique way - this recipe of BBQ steak is totally different from what you get to it normally. In this video, the steak is marinated with the blend of peppercorns and coffee beans, which is later barbecued on herb-added... - 120.078
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 42.7977
Place steaks in a glass, earthenware, or enamelled bowl.
Mix half of the coarsely crushed peppercorns in the wine, and pour over steaks.
Allow to marinate for at least 30 min., preferably longer.
Drain steaks, and pat dry with paper... - 36.5159
Beef Steak With Red Onion Relish
1. Cut the steak into 4 equal portions and rub both sides with the ground pepper. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the steaks and cook about 4 minutes on each side or till medium done-ness. Remove the steaks from the skillet,... - 29.1005
Beef Steak Jalisco
Beefsteak Jalisco is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Beefsteak Jalisco will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 27.5786
Steak With Chili Mushroom Sauce
To make the chili sauce, heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the onion.
Cook until soft.
Add the chilies, oregano, and salt.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro.
Heat butter in a small skillet and cook the mushrooms until soft.
Keep... - 42.5118
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
Steak continental is a sirloin steak recipe. Grilled cooked with a garlic and oregano flavored marinade along with catsup and soy, the steak continental is easy to cook has a great blend of flavors that is perfect for party dinners. - 32.3204
Steak And Onions
Steak And Onions are an easy to make dish. I have a weakness for steak and this dish pleases me plenty! Try this Steak And Onions recipe and you will understand why. - 33.9628
Gaelic Steak Flambe
Melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion just begins to colour.
Rub the steaks well with freshly ground black pepper and place in the pan.
Fry quickly for about 2 minutes on each... - 39.4093
Party Steak Diane
1. An hour before you plan to cook, remove the steak from the refrigerator; trim the excess fat, score the rest of fat, sprinkle pepper on both sides and rub it in well
2. In a medium skillet, melt butter over hot coals, add in mustard, mushrooms and... - 45.9095
Onion Marinated Steak
Rub steak on both sides with garlic powder and pepper. Mix onion slices and salt; then spread half of them on bottom of shallow glass baking dish; over onions lay steak; then spread remaining onion slices over top and sides of steak, covering it... - 35.437
Steak Au Poivre
1. Wipe steak with damp paper towels and rub 1 tablespoon pepper into each side.
2. Slowly heat a large, heavy skillet until very hot and add 1 tablespoon butter and the oil, stirring until butter is melted.
3. Add steak and brown steak... - 40.2264
Bistro Steak With Mushrooms
1. Rub sides of steak with 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in nonstick skillet. Cook steak about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Transfer steak to platter.
2. Stir-fry mushrooms in same skillet in 1... - 27.0872
Sauteed Beef Steaks Marchand De Vin
1 Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.Rub the skillet with a piece of fat trimmed from the steak.Cook the steaks,turning once and season with salt and pepper.
2 Test for doneness by pushing on the steak with your finger: A rare steak just begins... - 36.4064
Slim Down Steak Diane
1) In a bowl mix dry mustard, salt, and pepper together.
2) Rub the mixture over 1 side of the steak.
3) In a nonstick skillet pour oil into and heat over medium.
4) Rotate pan to spread the oil evenly.
5) Brown steak in skillet for about 1 1/2 minutes... - 42.9231
Steak And Eggs
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. In a small cup, mix 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and all of the pepper and rub this mixture into both sides of the steak. Grill the steak over medium-hot coals or broil, 4 inches from the... - 34.2248
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 44.3334
California Style Steak
Rub both sides of steak with oil.
Rub Beau Monde, orange and lemon peels, pepper and seasoned salt thoroughly into both sides of steak.
Grill steak, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Match charcoal briquets 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. - 28.399
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Steak bites recipe is one that your child would really love. Be the best mom in the world. - 48.4715
Hawaiian Pulehu Tri Tip Steak
Prepare charcoal for grilling.
Rub salt, garlic, pepper, and sugar into the meat and let sit thirty minutes.
"Pulehu" in Hawaiian means "to broil on hot embers," and that's what you do, turning the meat every four minutes until done.
Total cooking time is... - 23.9003
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 45.4184
Peppery T-bone Steaks And Chiucorn
Pull back corn husks from each ear of corn leaving husks attached to base.
Remove corn silk.
Fold husks back around corn; tie at the end of each ear with string or a strip of one of the outside corn leaves.
Soak corn in cold water 3 - 4 hours.
Remove from... - 37.1449
Marinated Steak Kebabs
1.To begin prepare the steak for marination, clean and cut the steak into small bite size cubes.
2. In a small bowl place the steak cubes and add the wine, 2 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well.
3. Allow the steak to marinate for... - 40.6467
A complete meal in itself this steak Dianne is one that you can make for dinner tonight. With easily available ingredients,this recipe sure is a fairy tale dish come true. - 46.2465
Diable Steak Roast
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking. Trim off any excess fat, then score remaining fat edge every inch so that meat will lie flat on grill.
2. Spread steak with mustard; let stand at room temperature.
3. When ready to cook meat, rub... - 34.5567
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
1. Cream together the butter or margarine, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper and paprika.When it is a smooth paste, rub it in to both sides of the steak.
2. Heat a heavy iron skillet and sear the meat quickly on both sides. Reduce the heat to... - 34.9497
Cajun Spiced Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, coriander, chilli, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
2. To make spice mixture, combine paprika, black peppercorns, thyme, oregano and chilli powder.... - 35.4896
All American Steak Broil
1. Remove the steak from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking. Trim any excess fat, then score remaining fat edge every inch so meat will lie flat on grill. Place steak in a shallow pan.
2. Mix the oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, thyme and pepper in a small bowl;... - 37.5943
Authentic Grilled Garlic New York Strip Steak
Enjoy an almost effortless al fresco meal with this juicy, crusty, garlicky grilled steak treat. A great way to amp up your summertime bash, this New York favorite is so sumptuous and simple that you will bite your fingers in disbelief. Tune into the recipe... - 97.1204
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine soft butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1-1/2 inches apart.
3. Fill each... - 43.6491
Italian Style Steak Sandwiches
If desired, sprinkle eggplant slices with salt.
For pepper spread, in a medium skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add peppers, vinegar, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir for 2... - 41.5169
Texas Steak Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the thyme, and sugar; rub into the steak, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour. On a large platter, attractively arrange the potatoes, tomatoes, and green beans.
2 Preheat the grill or... - 34.5977
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine softened butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1 1/2 inches apart and fill... - 45.029
Minute Steaks Dijonnaise With Pommes Frites
1) In a saucepan or a deep fryer, heat the oil to 350°F, then fry the rinsed and dried julienned potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, sprinkle with the salt and pepper and... - 45.6879
Cut meat into 2-inch pieces and pound with rolling pin.
Mix vinegar, salt, and pepper and rub into both sides of meat.
Set aside in cool place for thirty minutes.
Heat butter in skillet.
Brown meat quickly for 1 minute on each side for rare steak, a little... - 34.5625
Have the sirloin steak flattened to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper.
Place the filet mignon steak over the sirloin steak, roll up and tie in several places.
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole until very hot.
Brown the meat quickly... - 42.0249
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 2
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients.... - 108.616
Bistecca A Lafiorentina
1. Preheat the grill to its highest setting. Arrange the steaks in the grill pan and scatter over half the butter dice.
2. Grill for 3 minutes, turn over the steaks and scatter over the remaining dice. Grill for 3 minutes.
3. Reduce the grill to moderate and... - 22.0373
Cut the meat into even bite-sized cubes.
Mix the salt and the meat tenderizer together and rub all over the meat cubes.
Leave for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel and quarter onions.
Rub the paprika into the onions and sprinkle the black pepper on the... - 40.1903
Zesty Beef Salad
1 Spray the broiler rack with canola nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
2 Rub both sides of the steak with the chili powder; place on the broiler rack. Broil the steak 5 inches from the heat until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the... - 33.8901
Orange Lamb Chops
This Orange Lamb Chops can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 30.2832
Beef Soup With Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
2) Apply both sides of steak with this mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) At the end of 15 minutes, rub off marinade from steak, saving for... - 46.2102
Delicious Beef Stroganoff
Delicious Beef Stroganoff is a filling and delicious meat preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the well flavored Delicious Beef Stroganoff . - 44.0114
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts and slice into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Slice steak on the diagonal 3/8 inch thick, then into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Sprinkle both meats evenly with cumin, salt, and garlic, rubbing in lightly with your fingertips.
Place... - 41.8515
Carne Asada Con Papas Y Salsa Roja
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
3) Evenly rub the mixture over the steaks and keep aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4) Broil the chiles... - 46.8288