- » Sirloin Steak
Sirloin Steak Recipes
Sirloin steak is the steak cut, usually of beef, from the rear of the animal. It may be top sirloin, which is very tender and sought after, or bottom sirloin which is a tougher cut. The word sirloin gets its name ... More »
1. Season beef steak with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil and sear meat in batches.
3. Turn the heat to medium, saute onion and pepper in the same pan.
4. Drop paprika and mushrooms. Saute it for 5 minutes... - 117.339
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 116.502
Chef Gerry Castro prepares sirloin steak and even adds some yummy Ceja Vineyards 2006 Red Vino de Casa to the sauce! Enjoy the sirloin steak with the wine sauce and rissotto meal with your family and friends! - 114.884
Low And Slow Bison Sirloin Steak Sandwich
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 110.42
Grilled Beef Sirloin Steak
Now how about trying a restaurant meal at home? Sounds interesting enough? Cook your loved ones a wonder by rumbling up a steak! Try a pitt boy recipe and watch this video which will serve you as an absolute video guide to your cooking! See the video for more... - 104.945
Quick Peppercorn Beef Sirloin
When you don't have much time in hand, but still want to serve something delicious for dinner - then here is the perfect recipe to try with. It takes just 15-20 minutes to pep up the sirloin steak by adding peppercorns in liberal quantity. The simple mushroom... - 99.7478
Sautéed Sirloin Steak And Asparagus Stir-fry
Round out your holiday menu with Betty's sautéed sirloin steak and asparagus fry. This crowd-pleasing dish makes for a quick, easy and healthy suppertime treat. Just serve your steak with stir-fried succulent spears of asparagus and voila! you have a... - 96.7209
Bison Sirloin Steak & Blackend Calamari Buttons
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Marinate the sirloin steak with 2 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
3. Also marinate the calamari buttons with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
4. Once done place the steak on the grill and cook for 10 minutes on... - 80.3245
Sirloin Steak In Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Chop off the fat from the steak.
2. Slice steak into the pieces big enough to serve.
3. Take an 8 inch glass baking dish and put the chopped steaks in it.
4. Place onion and lemon on the chopped pieces.
5. Blend butter and prepared mustard until... - 44.9141
Charcoal-broiled Sirloin Steak
The charcoal broiled sirloin steak is prepared with a sirloin steak. Seasoned and marinated with oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and basil, the steak is broiled on a charcoal grill for a flavorful and smoked taste. - 43.4306
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.3987
Sirloin Steaks With Pizzaiola Sauce
1. Season the steaks.
1. Take a heavy-based frying pan and place it over high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and garlic to the pan.
3. Place the steaks, two at a time, on the oil, and brown them quickly on both sides.
4. Put all the 4... - 41.1347
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least... - 40.975
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
1. Ignite charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
2. Arrange steak, slashed at 1 inch gap in the fatty edge, in a large pan.
3. Take a bowl, add vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, mix well, pour over... - 40.8671
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 40.3101
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
Slash fatty edge of steak at 1-inch intervals.
Place steak in a large pan.
In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; pour over steak.
Chill, covered, 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Start charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
Coals... - 39.7607
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 39.224
Sirloin Steaks With Bananas
Peel and slice the onion and banana.
Pound the sirloin steaks very thin.
Heat the oil in the frying pan and lightly brown the onion for 2 minutes; then push to one side of the frying pan.
Put in the steaks and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or longer,... - 39.224
Cumin Coriander Sirloin Steak
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
Place pan in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
3 Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over both sides of steak.
Place steak in preheated pan.
Bake the... - 38.8495
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. To make marinade, place beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine.
2. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours or in the... - 37.5295
Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per... - 37.2474
Sirloin Steak A La Soy
Rub steak with garlic and place in roasting pan into which has been poured 3/4 cup of soy sauce with mustard stirred in.
Soak steak in sauce on each side for about 5 minutes.
Now sprinkle on 1 side of steak 1 1/2 cups sugar and smother with half-inch-thick... - 37.1579
Milano Sirloin Steaks
1.Coat grill using nonfat cooking spray.
2.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Slice away excess fat from steaks.
4.Sprinkle basil over the steaks and place in the grill.
5.Grill steaks for 5 minutes.
6.Now, add in the tomatoes and grill for 2 to 4... - 37.0587
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 36.593
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to hot.
2. To make marinade, in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish mix beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce and mix to combine.
3. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and set aside to... - 36.0472
Barbecued Sirloin Steaks
Barbecued Sirloin Steaks is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Barbecued Sirloin Steaks is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 35.3894
Braised Sirloin Steaks
Beat and salt the steaks, brown both sides in lard, lift out and put them in a saucepan.
Fry the finely chopped onions until they are a light yellow colour, add the crushed garlic, paprika, caraway seeds and marjoram.
Mix well, add a little water and cook for... - 35.1132
Herb Pepper Sirloin Steak
Stir together catsup, pepper, rosemary, basil, garlic powder, and, if desired, cardamom.
Coat both sides of steak with catsup mixture.
Grill steak on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 minutes.
Turn steak; grill for 8 to 12 minutes more or... - 34.9412
Special Sirloin Steak
Combine scallions, garlic, oil, soy sauce, wine, and hot sauce in a 4-quart casserole.
Stir steak into marinade.
Turn to coat all steak pieces well.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Use either of the following methods to... - 34.5047
Baked Sirloin Steak
Heat a large iron skillet to sizzling hot.
Sear steak quickly until brown on both sides.
Remove steak to platter and season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well.
Cook for 5 minutes and pour off into small bowl.
Return steak to... - 34.4195
Grilled Sirloin Steak Juliana
Combine the juices, onion, olives, garlic, and soy sauce; stir in a mixture of the salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Pour sauce over steak in a shallow dish; allow to stand about 1 hour at room temperature, turning occasionally.
Transfer steak from sauce to... - 34.1742
Sirloin Steak With Caramelized Onions
1 Heat the gas or charcoal grill.
2 In a 12 inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.Cook the onions in oil for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally until onions are soft and caramalized. Stir in mustard and soy sauce.
3 Sprinkle both the sides... - 34.0859
Marinated Sirloin Steak
Place steak in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the meat.
Cover or seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove meat; discard marinade.
Grill, uncovered, over medium coals until meat is cooked as... - 33.9052
Barbecued Sirloin Steak
In shallow nonmetallic dish, cover steak generously with peppercorns; sprinkle with half of the wine, oil and mustard.
Turn steak over and repeat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 or up to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
Bring to room... - 33.2402
Marinated Top Sirloin Steak
In a flat baking dish stir together the ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Add the steak and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
Remove the steak from the... - 33.1783
Sirloin Steaks With Horseradish Butter
To make horseradish butter, whip butter until smooth.
Add shallots, horseradish, vinegar and pepper.
Mix well and place in a butter dish or small bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Trim excess fat from steaks, then sprinkle steaks with... - 32.3728
Sirloin Steak On Skewers
Rub meat cubes with garlic.
Add remaining garlic to melted butter in a small pan.
Thread meat and mushrooms alternately on 6 skewers.
Salt and pepper them.
Roll them in the butter or brush the butter on them.
Place on rack 3 inches from broiler unit.
Turn to... - 31.838
Sirloin Steak With Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Trim fat from steak. Cut steak into serving pieces and put into an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Arrange onion and lemon slices over meat.
2. Cream butter and mustard; blend in chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vegetable juice. Pour... - 31.7489
Sirloin Steak Recipes By Category
Sirloin Steak Ingredient: