- » Sirloin Steak
Sirloin Steak Recipes
Sirloin steak is the steak cut, usually of beef, from the rear of the animal. It may be top sirloin, which is very tender and sought after, or bottom sirloin which is a tougher cut. The word sirloin gets its name ... More »
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 114.843
1. Season beef steak with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil and sear meat in batches.
3. Turn the heat to medium, saute onion and pepper in the same pan.
4. Drop paprika and mushrooms. Saute it for 5 minutes... - 110.503
Chef Gerry Castro prepares sirloin steak and even adds some yummy Ceja Vineyards 2006 Red Vino de Casa to the sauce! Enjoy the sirloin steak with the wine sauce and rissotto meal with your family and friends! - 108.875
Bison Sirloin Steak & Blackend Calamari Buttons
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Marinate the sirloin steak with 2 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
3. Also marinate the calamari buttons with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
4. Once done place the steak on the grill and cook for 10 minutes on... - 97.369
Quick Peppercorn Beef Sirloin
When you don't have much time in hand, but still want to serve something delicious for dinner - then here is the perfect recipe to try with. It takes just 15-20 minutes to pep up the sirloin steak by adding peppercorns in liberal quantity. The simple mushroom... - 96.4321
Fast Beef With Apple-dijon Salad
Beef Apple Dijon salad - a gourmet salad which you can serve in any special occasion. The most interesting part about this salad is that you can prepare it real fast. Moreover, beef and apple-dijon combination offers a smooth flavor and taste, which everyone... - 95.8005
Grilled Beef Sirloin Steak
Now how about trying a restaurant meal at home? Sounds interesting enough? Cook your loved ones a wonder by rumbling up a steak! Try a pitt boy recipe and watch this video which will serve you as an absolute video guide to your cooking! See the video for more... - 95.3929
Sautéed Sirloin Steak And Asparagus Stir-fry
Round out your holiday menu with Betty's sautéed sirloin steak and asparagus fry. This crowd-pleasing dish makes for a quick, easy and healthy suppertime treat. Just serve your steak with stir-fried succulent spears of asparagus and voila! you have a... - 93.4359
Sirloin Steak In Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Chop off the fat from the steak.
2. Slice steak into the pieces big enough to serve.
3. Take an 8 inch glass baking dish and put the chopped steaks in it.
4. Place onion and lemon on the chopped pieces.
5. Blend butter and prepared mustard until... - 45.8161
Charcoal-broiled Sirloin Steak
The charcoal broiled sirloin steak is prepared with a sirloin steak. Seasoned and marinated with oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and basil, the steak is broiled on a charcoal grill for a flavorful and smoked taste. - 44.4677
Sirloin Steaks With Pizzaiola Sauce
1. Season the steaks.
1. Take a heavy-based frying pan and place it over high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and garlic to the pan.
3. Place the steaks, two at a time, on the oil, and brown them quickly on both sides.
4. Put all the 4... - 43.2212
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.534
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least... - 42.3493
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
Slash fatty edge of steak at 1-inch intervals.
Place steak in a large pan.
In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; pour over steak.
Chill, covered, 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Start charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
Coals... - 41.7982
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 41.0609
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
1. Ignite charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
2. Arrange steak, slashed at 1 inch gap in the fatty edge, in a large pan.
3. Take a bowl, add vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, mix well, pour over... - 41.0265
Cumin Coriander Sirloin Steak
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat an 8-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
Place pan in a 450° oven for 5 minutes.
3 Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over both sides of steak.
Place steak in preheated pan.
Bake the... - 40.9359
Sirloin Steaks With Bananas
Peel and slice the onion and banana.
Pound the sirloin steaks very thin.
Heat the oil in the frying pan and lightly brown the onion for 2 minutes; then push to one side of the frying pan.
Put in the steaks and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or longer,... - 40.6815
Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per... - 38.1602
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 37.8491
Barbecued Sirloin Steaks
Barbecued Sirloin Steaks is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Barbecued Sirloin Steaks is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 37.5432
Braised Sirloin Steaks
Beat and salt the steaks, brown both sides in lard, lift out and put them in a saucepan.
Fry the finely chopped onions until they are a light yellow colour, add the crushed garlic, paprika, caraway seeds and marjoram.
Mix well, add a little water and cook for... - 37.3801
Herb Pepper Sirloin Steak
Stir together catsup, pepper, rosemary, basil, garlic powder, and, if desired, cardamom.
Coat both sides of steak with catsup mixture.
Grill steak on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 minutes.
Turn steak; grill for 8 to 12 minutes more or... - 37.299
Sirloin Steak A La Soy
Rub steak with garlic and place in roasting pan into which has been poured 3/4 cup of soy sauce with mustard stirred in.
Soak steak in sauce on each side for about 5 minutes.
Now sprinkle on 1 side of steak 1 1/2 cups sugar and smother with half-inch-thick... - 36.8304
Milano Sirloin Steaks
1.Coat grill using nonfat cooking spray.
2.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Slice away excess fat from steaks.
4.Sprinkle basil over the steaks and place in the grill.
5.Grill steaks for 5 minutes.
6.Now, add in the tomatoes and grill for 2 to 4... - 36.7797
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to hot.
2. To make marinade, in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish mix beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce and mix to combine.
3. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and set aside to... - 36.305
Special Sirloin Steak
Combine scallions, garlic, oil, soy sauce, wine, and hot sauce in a 4-quart casserole.
Stir steak into marinade.
Turn to coat all steak pieces well.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Use either of the following methods to... - 36.1672
Marinated Sirloin Steak
Place steak in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the meat.
Cover or seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove meat; discard marinade.
Grill, uncovered, over medium coals until meat is cooked as... - 36.034
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. To make marinade, place beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine.
2. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours or in the... - 35.9886
Grilled Sirloin Steak Juliana
Combine the juices, onion, olives, garlic, and soy sauce; stir in a mixture of the salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Pour sauce over steak in a shallow dish; allow to stand about 1 hour at room temperature, turning occasionally.
Transfer steak from sauce to... - 35.9007
Baked Sirloin Steak
Heat a large iron skillet to sizzling hot.
Sear steak quickly until brown on both sides.
Remove steak to platter and season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well.
Cook for 5 minutes and pour off into small bowl.
Return steak to... - 35.7901
Marinated Top Sirloin Steak
In a flat baking dish stir together the ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Add the steak and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
Remove the steak from the... - 34.9673
Sirloin Steaks With Horseradish Butter
To make horseradish butter, whip butter until smooth.
Add shallots, horseradish, vinegar and pepper.
Mix well and place in a butter dish or small bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Trim excess fat from steaks, then sprinkle steaks with... - 34.7782
Sirloin Steak On Skewers
Rub meat cubes with garlic.
Add remaining garlic to melted butter in a small pan.
Thread meat and mushrooms alternately on 6 skewers.
Salt and pepper them.
Roll them in the butter or brush the butter on them.
Place on rack 3 inches from broiler unit.
Turn to... - 33.84
Sirloin Steak With Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Trim fat from steak. Cut steak into serving pieces and put into an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Arrange onion and lemon slices over meat.
2. Cream butter and mustard; blend in chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vegetable juice. Pour... - 33.8213
Sirloin Steak With Caramelized Onions
1 Heat the gas or charcoal grill.
2 In a 12 inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.Cook the onions in oil for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally until onions are soft and caramalized. Stir in mustard and soy sauce.
3 Sprinkle both the sides... - 33.4392
Sirloin Steak Au Poivre
1. Pat steak dry and sprinkle generously with pepper.
2. In a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add steak and cook, turning once, 18 to 20 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and cover... - 32.8152
Barbecued Sirloin Steak
In shallow nonmetallic dish, cover steak generously with peppercorns; sprinkle with half of the wine, oil and mustard.
Turn steak over and repeat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 or up to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
Bring to room... - 32.6437
Sunny Sirloin Steak
In small bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, garlic and cloves.
Place steak in plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn steak to coat.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, turning steak at least... - 32.5393
Savory Sirloin Steak
In a small bowl, blend butter, garlic, basil, pepper, salt, and bread crumbs; set aside.
Place steak on a greased rack in a broiler pan.
Roast in a 500° oven for 12 to 15 minutes for rare, or until done to your liking when slashed.
Remove pan from oven and... - 32.0002
Barbecued Sirloin Steak Party Style
Remove all visible fat from steak.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and onion broth mix.
Spread mixture over both sides of steak.
Let stand 2-3 hours (or overnight, if possible, so seasonings permeate beef).
Drain steak and transfer to baking rack... - 31.9338
Milano Sirloin Steaks
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Remove any visible fat from the steaks.
Place the steaks in the grill and sprinkle with the basil, oregano, pepper and salt.
Grill for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoesand grill for 2-4 minutes.
As the... - 31.7242
Grilled Sirloin Steak
1. Remove the steak from the refrigerator 2 hours before cooking. Trim off any excess fat, then score the remaining fat edge at 1-inch intervals so the meat will lie flat on the grill. Place the steak in a shallow 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass dish.
2. Mix the oil,... - 31.5418
Sirloin Steak Parcels
Rub steaks with combined soy sauce and garlic, stand for several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Place each steak on a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose it completely.
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons soup mix, a few onion slices and 2 tablespoons red wine... - 30.9229
Sirloin Steak Mirabeau
Combine butter and anchovy paste; set aside.
Place steak on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes on each side for rare or until done to your liking when slashed.
Transfer steak to... - 30.5782
Pan Seared Sirloin Steak
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Blot steak with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Coat one side of steak with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with garlic and remaining ingredients; coat again with cooking spray.
3. Heat a grill pan or ovenproof skillet over... - 29.0608
Sirloin Steak Skewers
Combine wine, oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly.
Divide meat equally among 6 to 8 sturdy metal skewers and place on lightly greased... - 27.968
Sizzler Sirloin Steak
Sizzler Sirloin Steak is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sizzler Sirloin Steak; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 27.5542
Beer Basted Sirloin Steaks
Place sugar, mustard, vinegar, beer, onion and bay leaf in pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer gently uncovered 10 minutes, cool.
Pour mixture over steaks, stand 1 to 2 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
Barbecue until golden brown on both sides. - 26.9951
Barbecued Sirloin Steak
This Barbecued Sirloin Steak is every meat eater's delight! Serve it straight off the grill and it tastes so amazing! - 25.3104
Sirloin Steak With Roquefort
In small bowl, cream all ingredients except steak.
Trim excess fat from steak.
Slash fat edge to prevent curling.
Place steak on rack 6 inches above hot coals.
Grill 10 to 15 minutes; turn.
Spread with cheese mixture and grill 15 minutes longer for medium... - 25.009
Sirloin Steak With Vegetable Kabobs
Grill steak, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 7 to 8 minutes.
Turn steak; season with salt and pepper.
Cover grill and cook 8 to 9 minutes longer or to desired doneness. - 23.6846
Chill the steaks in the refrigerator.
Trim the fat.
Place 2 pieces of freezer paper between the steaks for easy removal.
Pack in a top-opening carton and seal.
The steaks may be removed, one at a time or all at once, and cooked by favorite... - 22.1585
Grilled Sirloin Steak
Place grill rack about 4 inches above red-hot coals.
Sear steak about 5 minutes each side, then grill 3 minutes each side for medium-rare.
Allow 6 to 10 ounces per serving. - 17.8243
Place empty browner in oven.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Without removing browner from oven, drop steak pieces into dish.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until desired doneness, turning meat over after 3 to 4 minutes. - 17.4006
Sirloin Steak Recipes By Category
Sirloin Steak Ingredient: