- » Sirloin Spoon Roast
Sirloin Spoon Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sirloin spoon roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sirloin spoon roast recipes.
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Microwave Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Place... - 32.8434
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 45.0193
Roast With Shallot Sauce
Roast with Shallot Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare roasted recipe, Roast with Shallot Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.2532
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, heat butter until it sizzles.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add mushrooms; saute briefly.
Stir in sherry, bouillon, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
Push vegetables to side of pan; add... - 35.5302
Three-star Roast Beef ( Convection Cooking )
If you have a combination microwave-convection oven, prepare the oven by placing a rack in the oven ceramic tray.
Preheat oven at 375 Â°F (190Â°C).
Mix together the butter, Dijon mustard, dry mustard and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture over the... - 40.9183
Three Star Roast Beef
Three Star Roast Beef is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Three Star Roast Beef; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.1935
Sausage Stuffed Veal Roast With Saffron Rice
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 42.279
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Sliced Beef A L'orange
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Mash garlic with salt; add cumin, cloves and pepper; mix to paste.
With sharp pointed knife, make deep cuts in top and sides of roast; into each cut, with spoon, insert some of garlic paste until all has... - 41.7843
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 39.2849
Beef N Brew
1. In a ziplock bag, combine beer and beef. Squeeze out all the air in the bag and then zip lock it.
2. Place this zip locked bag in a bowl and refrigerate for atleast 12 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325F (162.5C).
4. Remove... - 45.8191
Red Stewed Beef
1) In slow cooker, place pot roast.
2) Stir in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, scallions, garlic, sugar, anise seeds and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours.
4) Remove the meat from the cooker.
5) Slice the meat and place on the serving... - 40.3677
Cold, Marinated Beef Slices
1) In a bowl, mix the onion rings, beef strips, salt, and pepper together.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and gently fold in the sour cream.
3) Blend well and refrigerate until, thoroughly chilled.
4) Spoon on serving plates lined with... - 33.5869
Rare Beef And Anchovy Salad With Rocket And Caesar Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
3) Rub the beef with oil, season well and grill with the fat-side down, for 5 minutes. Turn frequently and sear the meat... - 43.3871
In 3 or 4-quart casserole, combine all ingredients except brown sugar and gingersnaps.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade and strain marinade.
Return meat to casserole... - 43.9676
Pork Stir Fry With Vegetables And Peanuts
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the pork cubes in it until coated. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the pork and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 35.6657
Carne Asada Con Papas Y Salsa Roja
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
3) Evenly rub the mixture over the steaks and keep aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4) Broil the chiles... - 46.8288
Vietnamese Beef Ribbons
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine lemon grass and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 41.5948
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 34.0389
Boeuf A La Mode
1. Preheat the oven to (400°).
2. Take a large bowl and put the meat in it.
3. Take another bowl and add vegetable juices, apple cider, peppercorns, chopped onions, cloves and bay leaves in it. Pour 4- cup measure of this mixture over... - 43.1871
Five Spice Beef Stir Fry
1. Place beef in shallow glass baking dish. Combine soy sauce and 2 tablespoons cornstarch in small bowl. Pour soy sauce mixture over beef; toss to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet... - 38.4377
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778