- » Sirloin
Sirloin is a cut of meat from the lower portion of the ribs of beef. Sirloin is considered as one of the cheapest steaks having two varieties, top sirloin and bottom sirloin. Sirloin steaks are marinated to tenderize ... More »
Blue Cheese And Lyonnaise Potato Topped Sirloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a hot skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sliced potatoes and onions and brown.
3. Once caramelized, deglaze by adding the red wine vinegar into the skillet and placing into... - 127.002
Bison Sirloin Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 116.066
Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce & Roasted Peppers
1. For the chimichurri sauce: In a blender, add the garlic, shallots, parsley leaves, basil leaves, oregano leaves and thyme leaves along with lemon juice and puree.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3.... - 110.333
Roasted Sirloin With Braised Short Rib Hash
Why not prepare a roasted sirloin with braised short rib hash these holidays. Take a look at this impressive video that shows this excellent recipe with great tips and cooking techniques. The video is well explained and presents the dish in an elegant manner.... - 108.842
Grilled Sirloin With Mashed Potatoes
1. Coat the sirloin backstrap with the seasoning mix and place into a ziplock bag and into the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Place the seasoned sirloin on the grill and cook for 3-4 hours while maintaining a temperature of between 225 to 250... - 108.709
Smokenator Sirloin Roast
There is nothing better on a cold Autumn evening than a big ol' sirloin tip roast! You'll just enjoy that earthy-smoky flavor of this sirloin roast. This will be done in 3 hours time. Watch and learn how to make this relaxed recipe from this video. - 93.7063
Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Patties
These Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Patties are a pleasure to eat ! Try these delicious beef patties seasoned with peppers for a brunch ! You'll never forget the distinctive taste. Feel free to share your opinion about these Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Patties ... - 48.2169
Braised Sirloin Tips
1) In a large skillet, stir in margarine until melted and brown meat on all sides.
2) Add in the consomme, wine (or use cranberry cocktail), soy sauce, garlic and onion salt and stir well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil.
4) Reduce to a simmer, cover with... - 46.7048
Sirloin With Balsamic Vinegar
MARINADE: In large shallow dish, combine wine, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper and oregano.
Pat steak dry and add to dish, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
Remove steak and pat dry; pour... - 46.2684
1) Cut the sirloin top across its grain into 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Dust a mixture of flour and mustard over the sirloin slices.
3) In the saucepan, melt butter. Add in the onion and mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Mix in the condensed... - 46.2431
1) Remove all the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a bowl, mix the rosemary and pepper.
3) Sprinkle the spice mix over the steak.
4) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add in the margarine over medium heat. Once the margarine has... - 45.2221
Spiced Sirloin Sandringham
Try this version of amazingly delicious Spiced Sirloin Sandringham recipe. An effortlessly prepared sirloin recipe; the Spiced Sirloin Sandringham is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.9382
Sirloin Beef Tips In Red Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
1) In a large flameproof casserole, saute the bacon over a medium-high heat until crisp.
2) Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve the drippings.
3) In the pan drippings, add the beef and sear... - 43.9534
Sirloin Monte Carlo
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Place the meat in a glass bowl and dredge it with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
3) In a bowl mix together, water, bay leaf and vinegar.
4) Pour the vinegar mixture over the meat.
5) Cover the bowl with... - 42.5827
Braised Sirloin Tip Roast
Sprinkle meat lightly with flour and rub in.
Brown slowly on all sides in a little hot fat in Dutch oven.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add sliced onion, bay leaves, garlic, and water.
Cover and cook in moderate oven (350°) about 1... - 42.2051
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels, rub each side with garlic and reserve garlic.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat oil, until very hot.
4. Over high heat, brown steak very well on both sides for about 3 to 5... - 41.7658
Forester's Stuffed Sirloin
Cut the bacon into strips, render and fry.
Chop the prepared calf's brain and fry 1 tsp. of chopped onion in the bacon fat.
Add green paprika sliced into thin rounds, and the calf's brain, salt, add pepper, some red paprika and chopped green parsley.
Fry and... - 41.7629
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.65
Brandied Sirloin Tip Roast
For marinade, combine oil, brandy, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper.
Place beef in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over beef.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning bag several times to... - 41.0985
Say It's Sirloin
Say It'S Sirloin is a simple dish that is a family favorite at home. I often cook this dish for lunch, during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too. You can also prepare the Say It'S Sirloin using this excellent recipe! - 40.6132
Sirloins In Foil
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Using scissors, make 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to wrap around each steak.
3) Using a knife, chop mushrooms, onions and tomatoes finely.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over a high... - 40.0065
Blue Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Cut a large pocket in steak, cutting to, but not through, remaining 3 sides.
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine beer, lemon juice, garlic, and hot sauce; pour over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning steak... - 39.405
Sirloin Tip Roast
Sprinkle meat lightly with flour; brown slowly on all sides in hot shortening in roasting pan.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt.
Combine remaining ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; pour over meat.
Cover; roast at 325° for 2 to 2 3/4 hours or till meat is... - 39.2826
Saucy Sirloin has a grand taste. Saucy Sirloin gets its taste from sirloin tip mixed with flour and mushroom, flavored with mustard. Saucy Sirloin is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 38.6341
Open Fire Sirloin Steak Sandwiches
1) On each side of the steak, coat with salt
2) Place the salted steak onto hot coals and cook each side for 25minutes till medium rare
3) Cover the top of the steak again with salt and turn onto the other side
4) Cook for an additional 20... - 38.5199
Braised Sirloin Tips
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle pepper and meat tenderizer on meat.
Brown meat on all sides, turning often, until well browned.
Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are translucent.
Add broth, wine and soy sauce and heat... - 37.5101
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Mince garlic; add pepper, cloves and vinegar.
Mash well with back of spoon; rub into meat.
Place steak in shallow bowl.
Splash on olive oil.
Turn meat to coat all sides.
Keep at room temperature 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Place sirloin 5 inches... - 35.6676
Barbecued Top Sirloin
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Make slashes at a gap of about 2-inch around the steak.
3) Brush the steak with olive oil on both sides, then apply a thin coat of dry mustard.
4) Sprinkle the steak heavily with the ground pepper and... - 34.8374
Seasoned Sirloin Tri Tips
1) Rub each roast with about 1/4 cup seasoning salt and place in a large baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours or overnight.
2) Allow the roasts to reach room temperature.
3) Heat grill to medium-high.
4) Grill the roasts... - 34.265
Ground Round Mexicali
Saute onion in margarine until limp and golden brown, cooking slowly.
Shape meat into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
Place on a broiling pan and broil until browned on both sides, cooking until medium rare.
Remove from the oven and distribute... - 34.246
Cook garlic in oil in sm.nonstick frying pan over low heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add onions; increase heat to medium low and continue cooking until onions are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; cool... - 34.1783
Sirloin Especial an amazingly delicous meat preperation. . This delicous recipe is sure to win your families praise and love. Try the Sirloin Especial for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 33.7244
In skillet cook steaks in butter over medium heat to desired doneness, turning once, about 9 minutes for rare, about 11 minutes for medium, or about 20 minutes for well-done. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Remove steaks to warm platter.
Add mushrooms, onion,... - 31.8919
1. Trim fat from steak. Place steak in a dish. Combine soy sauce and next 5 ingredients. Pour over steak, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
2. Remove steak from marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot... - 30.798
The sirloin delight is prepared with diced sirloin and beef stock soup. Seasoned to taste, the sirloin delight is flavored with cream of mushroom soup and simmered to finish. Served beside mashed potatoes or served over toast, it is a smooth and rich to taste. - 30.536
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook meat in oil until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes); pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring until thickened. - 29.9142
Top Sirloin Blue Bayou
The addition of potatoes and butter along with a dash of pepper to the original Top Sirloin Blue Bayou recipe I had in hand was a huge success. The resulting Top Sirloin Blue Bayou recipe is all here for you to try out! Do not miss out on it! - 29.2396
Sirloin Au Poivre
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes on HIGH.
2. Place peppercorns between layers of wax paper. Crush with rollin pin. Press crushed peppercorns into both sides of steak.
3. Coat preheated grill with butter. Place steak on grill.
4. Microwave for... - 28.9155
Rolled Sirloin Tip Roast
Trim fat from roast.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Insert meat thermometer into center of roast.
Place roast, fat side up, in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 1 to 1 3/4 hours for rare 140Â°F (60Â°C), 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours for medium 160Â°F (71Â°C),... - 28.5261
The Savory Sirloin is a popular and amazingly satisfying meat preparation. This dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. I am sure you will love the Savory Sirloin. - 26.903
Burgundian Roast Sirloin
Place roast in shallow dish; cover with marinade.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature several hours.
Turn roast several times while marinating to soak completely.
Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Pour 1 cup water in pan.
Set... - 26.739
Veal Sirloin Roast
3 1/2 to 4 pound veal sirloin roast 4 strips bacon 2 parsley sprigs 3 carrots, sliced 3 onions, minced juice of 1/2 lemon 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley - 25.4281
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Choose a uniform-shaped cut of beef or trim to uniform thickness for even cooking results.
Marinate beef in Burgundy Shallot Sauce for about 8 hours, turning several times to flavor evenly.
Drain and save the marinade.
Thread beef roast on a spit and rotate... - 24.941
Sprinkle both sides liberally with Accent, salt and pepper.
Put on rack in open pan at 300° for 2 hours.
Medium well, medium rare and rare slices may be cut from this roast. - 21.8454
Tangy Top Sirloin
This is a great and easy way to make Tangy Top Sirloin. The Tangy Top Sirloin dish is flavorful as well as simple. Something everyone in your family will love! - 21.6768
Wegmans Roasted Sirloin Au Jus
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. In the roast make 6 slits, insert garlic clove halves and rosemary sprigs in each slit. Brush the roast with basting oil. Season with pepper seasoning.
3. In a deep baking tray, make a bed of mirepoix, add... - 0
How To Cook A Top Sirloin Roast Of Beef
If you're scared of large pieces of meat in your grocery store, this video is for you! A beautiful beef roast that's moist & juicy is what you'll end up with after trying this recipe. - 0
Betty's Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Vegetables And Gravy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Vegetables and Gravy. The sirloin tip is slow-roasted in the oven and accompanied by browned potatoes, carrots, and onions. It is a great meal for the autumn season. - 0
Bison Sirloin Tip Roast With The Smokenator
1.In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki.
2.Drop the tip roast in it. Seal the bag and pop it in refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
3.Take the meat out of the marinade and season it with steak rub. Allow it to sit at room... - 0
Sirloin Recipes By Category