- » Single Layer Cake
Single Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of single layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for single layer cake recipes.
Single Layer Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine mix, cocoa, and egg with 3/4 cup water at low speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Continue beating at highest speed an additional 4 minutes.
Add vanilla and stir to blend.
Pour into a greased and floured 8-inch round... - 28.8813
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Mousse Lady Finger Cake
Melt chocolate in double boiler.
Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored.
Gradually beat in sugar until smooth and thick.
Beat in milk.
Add egg mixture to chocolate.
Cook, stirring until well-blended, 5-10 minutes.
Let cool in large mixing bowl for 30 minutes.
Add... - 44.3618
Bartlett Pudding Cake
1. Sift flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl; stir in sugar and orange rind. Cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender to make a crumbly mixture; measure 3/4 cup of the mixture and reserve.
2. Beat baking soda and egg together in a 1-cup... - 32.8491
My Sister Maria's Easy Apple And Cinnamon Cake And Ice Cream
1) Preheat oven following directions on box.
2) Mix cake mix as per the directions on box.
3) Grease a 9" x 9" square cake pan with butter.
4) Put diced apple on top of the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5) Bake for 20 to 25... - 43.2615
Line bottom micro proof baking dish with waxed paper.
Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Cook on 50, 5 minutes.
If cake seems to be rising unevenly, rotate dish one-quarter turn.
Cook on HI, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or... - 24.9894
1. Separate biscuits, following label directions. Place in a single layer in each of two 8-inch layer cake pans; press together to fill any holes and make an even layer.
2. Mix flour and brown sugar in a small bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry... - 31.3388
German Chocolate I M Upside Down Cake
German Chocolate Upside Down Cake is the perfect dish for all chocolate cake lovers. I served this dish for my husband on his birthday and he loved it! Truts me, you wouldn€™t wanna miss the German Chocolate Upside Down Cake! - 45.3403
Candied Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. In an 8-inch microwave round baking dish combine the sugar and butter
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
3. Remove from oven and stir until sugar dissolves. Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
4. Arrange... - 42.3615
Plum Upside Down Cake
Plum Upside Down Cake is a compelling treat that is going to turn your boring routine dessert regime totally upside down ! So get ready for a really tasty twist to your dessert menu with this cake baked with fruit at the bottom. Make this Plum Upside Down... - 50.1256
Spiced Pineapple Upside Down Cake
This Spiced Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a desire ! This fruity cake is an ideal treat for a fun get together with your family and friends. Try this Spiced Pineapple Upside Down Cake and tell me if you like it. - 46.475
Mother's Day Special Lemon Sunshine Cake
If you are looking for a truly decadent gift to wow you mom on this mother day, this is it. Light and lemony flavors make this cake a total treat. Stream this video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this dazzling, dreamy, irresistible cake at home with... - 95.4555