- » Singaporean Main Dish
Singaporean Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of singaporean main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for singaporean main dish recipes.
Curried Singapore Rice Noodles With Shrimps
In this video Chef Russel shows how to prepare Singapore style noodles that have a mix of flavors and ingredients from neighboring countries. It’s a great dish for days when you don’t want to waste a lot of time in the kitchen and are looking for a quick... - 113.682
Singaporean Chicken Rice
1) Thoroughly wash the chicken and pandan leaves.
2) Peel and mash ginger and cloves of garlic, still keeping them reasonably intact.
3) Chop Chinese cabbage fine and thinly slice cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
4) Fill 1 large stockpot... - 45.5471
Singaporean Almond Chicken
1) In a bowl, add onion, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Whisk all together.
2) Place the chicken pieces and stir well.
3) Cover with a plastic wrap or lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 20-30... - 45.128
You May Also Like!
Dice the pork into 1/2" (1.5 cm) cubes, place in a small mixing bowl.
Blend the soya, sherry, honey, garlic powder and food colouring.
Pour over pork and marinate for 3 hours.
In a kettle cook the noodles.
Drain and reserve.
In a wok or large skillet heat the... - 42.8861
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack age directions.
Drain and return to the pot.Warm the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scal lions, pepper, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 37.8318
Singapore Fried Noodles
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the... - 45.4138
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 47.749
1) Preheat oven moderate to 250°F (120°C).
2) In a wok or frying pan heat the first amount of cooking oil.
3) Saute garlic and ginger in it.
4) Continue to cook until soft.
5) In a large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add second amount... - 45.1574
Spicy Singapore Noodles
These spicy singapore noodles are vegetarian and made with tofu and rice vermicelli. Cooked with a sauce mix of soy sauce, vegetable stock, sesame oil and rice wine, the singapore noodles are spiced with curry powder, hot chili paste, and garlic and tossed... - 45.8399