- » Singaporean Fried Rice
Singaporean Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of singaporean fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for singaporean fried rice recipes.
Curried Singapore Rice Noodles With Shrimps
In this video Chef Russel shows how to prepare Singapore style noodles that have a mix of flavors and ingredients from neighboring countries. It’s a great dish for days when you don’t want to waste a lot of time in the kitchen and are looking for a quick... - 113.682
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Singapore Rice Noodles By Tarla Dalal
These are very easy to make, colorful and spicy. . They taste great when made just before serving. . A truly mouth watering noodle recipe. . . Worth a try ! - 0
Kraton’s Nasi Lemak
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together coconut milk, water, ginger root, salt and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until done.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring... - 0
Singapore Fried Noodles
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the... - 45.4138
Spicy Singapore Noodles
These spicy singapore noodles are vegetarian and made with tofu and rice vermicelli. Cooked with a sauce mix of soy sauce, vegetable stock, sesame oil and rice wine, the singapore noodles are spiced with curry powder, hot chili paste, and garlic and tossed... - 45.8399
Singapore Noodles With Tofu
1. Put the noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Leave for 4 mins, then drain and rinse under running cold water until cold. Drain well, then snip into short lengths with scissors.
2. Rinse the tofu in cold water, then cut into small chunks.... - 36.2002