- » Singaporean
Singaporean food indicates the unique blend of flavors derived from various world cuisines. The sheer ethnic diversity of this tiny island has crossed over into the cuisine leading to an amalgamation of food from all ... More »
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Singaporean Chicken Rice
1) Thoroughly wash the chicken and pandan leaves.
2) Peel and mash ginger and cloves of garlic, still keeping them reasonably intact.
3) Chop Chinese cabbage fine and thinly slice cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
4) Fill 1 large stockpot... - 45.5471
Singaporean Almond Chicken
1) In a bowl, add onion, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Whisk all together.
2) Place the chicken pieces and stir well.
3) Cover with a plastic wrap or lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 20-30... - 45.128
This recipe is from my friend Sue Anne Chang who is a Singaporean. Many versions of the Sambal KangKong will be seen across all Asian restaurants and households. Here is one such version that I absolutely love - 0
How To Make A Singapore Sling Cocktail
The Singapore Sling was originally created for the Raffles Hotel in Singapore in the early 20th century. The recipe for this delicious drink is often recorded incorrectly, so even if you think you've had it, you probably haven't! Here, cocktail expert Robert... - 0
Singaporean Recipes By Category