- » Simple Yeast
Simple Yeast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple yeast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple yeast recipes.
You May Also Like!
Combine cake mix, egg white, yeast, and warm water in a mixing bowl.
Beat on low for 1 minute.
Continue beating on high 5 minutes more.
Batter will be very thick.
Grease and flour a 9 in. (23 cm) round cake pan.
Cut a piece of wax paper the size of the bottom... - 34.7922
Super Simple Refrigerator Bread
In a large bowl, combine the 1/3 cup sugar with shortening, salt, and boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and the 1 teaspoon sugar in the 1/4 cup warm water; let stand in a warm place (80°) until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Combine yeast... - 39.2615
Simple Hot Cross Buns
Add the sugar to the milk and crumble in the yeast.
Sprinkle a little flour on top, cover, and put in a warm place for about 15 minutes to begin rising.
Sift the rest of the flour into a warm bowl, with the salt.
Rub in the lard.
Add the sugar, fruit, and... - 41.9022
Simple Sourdough Bread
1. Combine starter, 2 cups warm water and 2 cups unbleached flour in a large bowl. Cover and let stand 8 to 12 hours. This is called a sponge. It will be bubbly when ready to use.
2. Scald milk. Stir in honey and allow to cool to lukewarm. Sprinkle yeast onto... - 39.1949
Simple Streusel Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add egg, lemon... - 41.0051
Simple Dilly Bread
1. In large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Stir in remaining ingredients except flour.
2. Add 4 1/4 cups of the flour, 1 cup at a time, stirring with wooden spoon after each addition, until soft dough forms.
3. Sprinkle work surface with 2... - 38.3962
Simple Pizza Dough
1. Place yeast in small bowl. Stir in the water and the sugar. Let stand for about 10 minutes, then mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl or work bowl of a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, rosemary, if desired, and salt. Add yeast and olive oil, and mix... - 41.342
English Muffin Rolls
Add margarine to hot milk, then add salt and sugar; cook to lukewarm.
Beat eggs; add yeast, then milk mixture and flour.
Let rise and beat down 3-4 times.
Spoon into well greased muffin tins, let rise until double and bake in 350Â° to 375Â° oven for 10-12... - 26.5738
Three Day Biscuits
Beat until all lumps are gone and dough resembles cake batter.
Place in cool spot overnight. - 20.8363
Simple Yeast Recipes By Category