- » Simple Yeast
Simple Yeast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple yeast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple yeast recipes.
Combine cake mix, egg white, yeast, and warm water in a mixing bowl.
Beat on low for 1 minute.
Continue beating on high 5 minutes more.
Batter will be very thick.
Grease and flour a 9 in. (23 cm) round cake pan.
Cut a piece of wax paper the size of the bottom... - 37.0023
You May Also Like!
Simple Hot Cross Buns
Add the sugar to the milk and crumble in the yeast.
Sprinkle a little flour on top, cover, and put in a warm place for about 15 minutes to begin rising.
Sift the rest of the flour into a warm bowl, with the salt.
Rub in the lard.
Add the sugar, fruit, and... - 43.3706
Super Simple Refrigerator Bread
In a large bowl, combine the 1/3 cup sugar with shortening, salt, and boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and the 1 teaspoon sugar in the 1/4 cup warm water; let stand in a warm place (80°) until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Combine yeast... - 40.3715
Simple Sourdough Bread
1. Combine starter, 2 cups warm water and 2 cups unbleached flour in a large bowl. Cover and let stand 8 to 12 hours. This is called a sponge. It will be bubbly when ready to use.
2. Scald milk. Stir in honey and allow to cool to lukewarm. Sprinkle yeast onto... - 40.5045
Simple Streusel Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add egg, lemon... - 43.7382
Simple Dilly Bread
1. In large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Stir in remaining ingredients except flour.
2. Add 4 1/4 cups of the flour, 1 cup at a time, stirring with wooden spoon after each addition, until soft dough forms.
3. Sprinkle work surface with 2... - 41.0806
Simple Pizza Dough
1. Place yeast in small bowl. Stir in the water and the sugar. Let stand for about 10 minutes, then mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl or work bowl of a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, rosemary, if desired, and salt. Add yeast and olive oil, and mix... - 43.1017
English Muffin Rolls
Add margarine to hot milk, then add salt and sugar; cook to lukewarm.
Beat eggs; add yeast, then milk mixture and flour.
Let rise and beat down 3-4 times.
Spoon into well greased muffin tins, let rise until double and bake in 350Â° to 375Â° oven for 10-12... - 27.8152
Mama Moe's Wheat Bread
Combine 1/2 heaping cup of powdered milk with about 1 1/2 cups of water (total mixture should equal 2 cups) and bring to boil.
Grind 5 cups of wheat and combine 2 heaping tablespoons of yeast with 1 cup warm or hot water. - 29.1117
Sour Cream Crescents
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Put sour cream, butter, sugar, and salt into a large bowl; beat thoroughly.
Blend 1 cup of flour into sour cream mixture, beating until smooth.
Mix in yeast.
Add 1 cup of remaining flour and beat until smooth.
Thoroughly beat... - 41.0762
Simple Yeast Recipes By Category