- » Simple Wild Rice
Simple Wild Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple wild rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple wild rice recipes.
Special Feisty Wild Rice
A festive side dish for any occasion, the flavorful, savory, aromatic wild rice makes for a jolly-good holiday meal. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her favorite festive treat, the wild rice. A terrific accompaniment to any meal, this... - 91.0009
Wild Rice And Barley Dinner
In 3-quart casserole, combine 1 1/2 cups water and barley.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 10 minutes.
Rinse and drain.
Return to same casserole.
Stir in remaining 3 cups water, wild rice, mushrooms, carrot,... - 48.5311
Capon And Wild Rice
The Capon and Wild Rice is perfect for your dinner parties! The tender roasted capon and wild rice is a tempting combination! Try this brilliant Capon and Wild Rice recipe! - 46.4181
Wild Rice Amandine
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a flameproof 1-quart casserole, stir-fry the scallions in butter over a medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes until softened.
3) Add and stir-fry the garlic and rice for 1-2 minutes.
4) Then add rest of... - 45.6083
Wild Rice Broccoli Bake
1. Grease a 2 quart casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Cook the rice in boiling water until tender, or according to package directions, adding the seasoning packets.... - 44.377
Wild Rice And Kumquats
Stir onions, chives and parsley in melted butter over low heat until onions have softened.
Mix in rice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until rice begins to turn yellow and has absorbed the butter.
Stir in chicken broth.
Add salt and pepper.
Turn mixture into a... - 43.8246
Company Wild Rice
Wash rice 3 times in cold water.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 1/2 cups boiling water; stir in rice.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is tender and water absorbed.
Saute onion, green pepper, drained mushrooms and butter in saucepan for 5 minutes.
Stir... - 43.8165
Wild Rice Risotto
Wild Rice Risotto is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wild Rice Risotto in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 43.5807
Wild Rice Supreme
Saute onion in butter.
Add rice; toss to coat well.
Place rice mixture in large casserole.
Bring broth to a boil; pour over rice.
Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer. - 43.5589
Northwestern King Crab And Wild Rice
Northwestern king crab and wild rice makes a simple and wholesome meal recipe. This dish is ready in few minutes and is just right for light but filing meal. Here is the recipe to make Northwestern king crab wild rice. - 43.0372
Wild Rice Breakfast Bread
Wild Rice Breakfast Bread has a fine taste. Wild Rice Breakfast Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and rice. Wild Rice Breakfast Bread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.7746
Wild Rice Stuffing With Cherries And Walnuts
In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and juice to a boil.
Meanwhile, rinse the rice with cold water.
Stir the rice into the broth mixture and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid... - 42.4854
Wild Rice Applesauce Bars
Wild Rice Applesauce Bars has a great taste. Wild Rice Applesauce Bars gets its taste from rice mixed with apple sauce and eggs. Wild Rice Applesauce Bars is loved by many people. - 42.2217
Dried Apricots And Wild Rice
1. Rinse wild rice in hot water and drain several times.
2. Place rice and 3 cups of the water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Drain rice. Toss with scallions, apricots, and parsley.
4. Combine the... - 41.6646
Fruited Wild Rice With Toasted Nuts
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Add walnuts and pecans; cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until pecans are browned.
Remove from skillet and... - 41.5584
Lake Of The Woods Wild Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in butter until soft. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and gently saute for few minutes. Alternately, cook... - 41.5489
Garden Wild Rice
Rinse wild rice in 3 changes of hot water; drain.
Combine rice, 2 1/2 cups water, and bouillon granules in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Coat a... - 41.4275
Wild Rice Jambalaya
Combine wild rice and 2 1 /4 cups boiling water; sim- mer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add rice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook for 20 minutes longer.
Saute celery, mushrooms, onions and meats in shortening.
Combine celery mixture and rice mix- ture;... - 41.3325
Crabmeat Over Wild Rice
Crabmeat Over Wild Rice is easy to make recipe. If you like seafood with rice and vegetable then try this Crabmeat Over Wild Rice recipe. It will not let you down. - 38.6323
Northwoods Wild Rice And Brussels Sprouts
In a saucepan cook Brussels sprouts in boiling water to cover for 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain and coarsely chop.
In a heavy saucepan over low heat melt margarine.
Add green onion and garlic.
Saute until tender but not brown.
Add chopped Brussels... - 37.5915
Double Wild Rice
In each saucepan, bring 2 cups of water and pinch of salt to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add wild rice to one saucepan and basmati or arborio rice to the other.
Boil 1 minute uncovered, then lower heat, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is... - 37.385
Wild Rice And Raspberries
1. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and transfer the stock to a double boiler for adding the rice.
2. Combine the wild rice, oil, and marjoram.
3. Cover and cook over boiling water for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the liquid has been... - 37.2129
Wild Rice Almondine
Wash wild rice in several baths of cold water and drain.
Heat olive oil (or butter) stir in onion, chives, shallots and green pepper.
Add rice; cook over a very gentle heat, stirring constantly until rice begins to turn yellowish.
Add heated chicken... - 37.0887
Lobster Wild Rice Bisque
Heat margarine in large saucepan until melted and bubbly.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until onion is softened.
Stir in flour, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Cook until bubbly.
Gradually add chicken broth; bring to a boil, stirring often.
Stir in milk... - 36.1992
Woodstock Wild Rice
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth and water to boil over medium heat. Add wild rice. Simmer, covered, over low heat for 25 minutes.
2. Uncover. Add white rice, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and saffron. Bring to boil again. Cover. Simmer 20 minutes or... - 35.5444
Wild Rice With Golden Raisins
Place rice in a fine wire strainer and rinse under running water.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine rice, raisins, chopped onion, and thyme.
Pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until broth has been absorbed and rice is tender to... - 35.4313
Wild Rice Pilaf With Leeks And Dried Pears
Rinse and drain rice.
Place in a medium saucepan, add 4 1/2 cups water and salt, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender, but still slightly crunchy, about 40 to 50 minutes.
If all the water is not absorbed, drain off... - 35.2788
Barley And Wild Rice Toss
1. Rinse barley and wild rice. In a saucepan combine barley and rice with chicken broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 45 minutes or till liquid is absorbed.
2. In a large skillet heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil or salad oil. Add the... - 35.141
Wild Rice Belvedere
Saute fresh mushrooms in butter and lemon juice.
Wash wild rice in 3 changes of hot water, drain.
Combine rice, 2 cups water, and bouillon granules in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until rice is... - 34.972
Mixed Grain And Wild Rice Cereal
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups water and wild rice; bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes; drain.
Place in a greased 2-1/2-qt.casserole, add the barley, oats, raisins, dates, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and remaining water.
Cover and bake at 375°... - 30.8907
Wild Rice Chasseur
€¢ Microwave 3/4 cup (190 mL) wild rice or half wild rice and half brown rice according to instructions for wild rice in the Rice Cooking Chart.
€¢ Place in a microwave-safe dish the brandy, curry powder and chutney. Microwave 1 minute at MEDIUM.
€¢... - 30.6434
Gourmet Wild Rice
Combine currants and brandy; set aside.
Combine wild rice and chicken broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 55 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in currant mixture, olive oil, and pine... - 29.4999
Wild Rice With Dates
Heat butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add onion and celery; saute gently for 10 minutes.
Add rice and stir for 3 minutes more.
Add stock and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover pan and simmer for about 1 hour.
Grains should be firm but not crunchy.
Add the... - 28.5859
Perfect Wild Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Wash the rice well in cold water. Gently soften the shallots and garlic in the butter in a small ovenproof pan, then add the rice and stir-fry for a few mins. Season well with salt and pepper, add the hot stock and simmer,... - 27.7556
Gray Fox Wild Rice
Start rice in cold water.
Bring to a boil and let simmer for 1 hour.
Wash under cold water faucet and drain.
Saute in butter and season to taste. - 26.1174
Artichoke Hearts With Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets in water according to package directions, omitting butter.
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain well.
Melt butter or margarine and combine with lemon juice.
Add artichoke hearts to hot cooked... - 26.058
Simple Wild Rice
Here's a simple recipe to cook your favorite stuffing mix, Wild Rice. It's extremely simpe and is made in no time. Give this Wild Rice recipe a try for it's sure gonna pep-up your meal of the day! - 23.8218
Puffed Wild Rice
1. In small saucepan over medium heat, heat 1 inch salad oil to 375°F.
2. Meanwhile, rinse wild rice; drain. Place rice on paper towels; pat completely dry. (If rice is wet, oil will splatter during cooking.)
3. Place about 1 teaspoon wild rice in a small... - 19.6695