- » Simple Waldorf Salad
Simple Waldorf Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple waldorf salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple waldorf salad recipes.
Samba Waldorf Salad
1) In a large bowl, toss the bananas and apple with the lime juice.
2) Add the pineapple, celery, grapes, and almonds. Toss well.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Gently fold in the mayonnaise, combining thoroughly.
5) Transfer to a... - 43.9071
Tofu Waldorf Salad
1) In a serving bowl, add the tofu, onion, celery, apple, raisins, and walnuts. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In another small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended.
3) To the tofu mixture, add this and toss well.
4) With... - 43.4482
Summer Waldorf Salad
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the celery, grapes and pecans.
2) In a small bowl, combine together the mayonnaise, apple juice and yogurt. Stir till well blended.
3) Add the mayonnaise mixture to the fruit mixture and lightly toss to coat.
4)... - 40.16
Short Cut Waldorf Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Add the walnuts and slice.
3. Slice the celery. Tip into a large salad bowl.
4. Slice apples working in two batches. Add to salad bowl.
5. Stir in the raisins.
6. Just before serving... - 37.7405
Chili Chicken Waldorf Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, chili powder, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
2. Add the chicken, apples, celery, and walnuts and toss the ingredients together to combine. Adjust the seasoning.
3. Set some lettuce... - 36.8052
Frozen Individual Waldorf Salads
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup. Set pine apple aside. Combine reserved syrup, eggs, and sugar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thick and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
2. Combine apple and lemon juice; stir... - 33.7535
Pear Ginger Waldorf Salad
In salad bowl, combine pears, celery, pecans and raisins.
Dressing: Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice and ginger; season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. - 28.9018
Salmon Broccoli Waldorf Salad
In large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water in colander.
In large bowl, toss together broccoli, apple, onions and dressing.
Gently stir in salmon; add pepper to taste. - 25.674