- » Simple Vegetable Salad
Simple Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple vegetable salad recipes.
Quick Walnut And Vegetable Salad
All the health and weight watchers are going to love this Mediterranean salad. It is simple and full of nutrition. It is bulgar wheat, walnuts and vegetables. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.519
Beet Salad With Luscious Balsamic Vinaigrette
Want a salad recipe that is easy to make yet very impressive? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty beet salad that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds! - 98.1426
Filipino-style Baguio Bean And Carrot Salad
Wondering what baguio beans are? It is the Filipino word for green beans. This salad is probably few of the vegan recipes of the Pinoy cuisine but it’s delicious all the same. Mama Sita’s coconut nectar vinegar is great for making salad dressing as the... - 95.9092
Macaroni Tuna Salad
How about a nice bowl of creamy macaroni salad! Nothing like it on a summer day to have with a slice of garlic bread and a glass of iced tea. Vicki gets going a nice pasta salad in this video, check it out! - 70.9627
Vegetable Salad Ala Grecoue
1) In a large nonreactive saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
2) SautÃ© the onions to cook over moderately high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until translucent.
3) Pour in wine, lemon juice and add bay leaves, thyme, mustard seeds, salt, pepper and 5 cups... - 50.5152
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 49.9802
Vegetable Salad Provencale
1) Wash peppers. Halve them, discard the ribs and seeds.
2) Slit lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips and again cut the strips into 1-inch-long pieces.
3) Clean summer squash. Make round slices around 1/4 inch thick.
4) In a large... - 48.8098
Vegetable Salads Marinated-mushroom Salad
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, garlic, salt and sugar.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture until well mixed.
3) Toss mushroom caps with marinade to coat well.
4) Put the lid on the bowl and refrigerate, at least 1-1/2 hours or until... - 48.1017
Lucia's Vegetable Salad
1. The dressing for the recipe should be prepared by mixing first 8 ingredients from the ingredient list.
2. In a large bowl, place zucchini, olives, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Cover it with marinade and put the preparation in freezer for next 12... - 47.0843
Sausage Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, beat together oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper until well mixed.
2. Diagonally cut sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
3. In a strainer, place frozen green beans and run under cold water... - 46.5589
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 45.9439
Overnight Green Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange lettuce in a bowl and sprinkle salt, pepper, and sugar.
2) Place the eggs over the lettuce and season.
3) Arrange layers of peas, lettuce, bacon, and cheese.
4) Spread mayonnaise on top.
6) Garnish with paprika and green... - 45.7266
Root Vegetable Salad
1) Peel and roughly grate or thinly shred the carrots, white radish, radishes and celeriac.
2) In separate bowl, place each of them. Then, stir in the orange juice into the celeriac.
3) Chop the celery sticks finely, reserving the celery leaves for... - 45.327
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 44.4864
Fruity Vegetable Salad
For the fruits and vegetables
1. Mix the cut fruits and vegetable pieces.
For the curds parsley dressing
1. Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang for 1 hour and allow the water to drain out.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend in a... - 44.0159
Grapefruit And Vegetable Salad
1) Cut grapefruit into halves, cut into segments, remove pulp , remove as much as pith as possible without tearing the skin.
2) In a mixing bowl add peas, carrots, beans and onions. Mix in the grapefruit pulp.
3) Add potatoes,... - 43.2925
Vegetable Salad Medley
Cook cauliflower and carrots, covered, in boiling salted water 4 minutes; add peas.
Cover and cook 2 minutes more.
Drain and cool.
Mix cooked vegetables, water chestnuts, green pepper, and onion.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, basil,... - 42.626
Pickled Vegetable Salad
1. In a saucepan, take all the ingredients.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Cook over a low flame. Stir it off and on.
4. In two 2-quart sterile jars, divide the above mixture. Seal it immediately.
5. To serve Pickled Vegetable Salad,... - 42.0852
Mussel Hake And Vegetable Salad
In a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish slices in one layer, combine the olive oil, chilli powder, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and garlic.
Place the fish in the dish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the... - 41.9723
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.6121
Three Color Vegetable Salad
Three Color Vegetable Salad is a tasty and colorful salad. Surprisingly my vegetable hating children love it when I make this for our parties. There is never a worry about left over when it comes to this yummy Three Color Vegetable Salad. Try it! - 41.2778
Vegetable Salad Bar
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc.
Process carrots and eggs into separate bowls; set aside.
Change disc to Thin Slicer Disc and process cucumber and mushrooms into separate bowls; set aside.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter Disc and process... - 41.153
Spring Vegetable Salad Nicoise
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Lift out potatoes with slotted spoon and cool quickly under cold running water and drain.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cook beans, covered, in the boiling... - 41.0142
Sardine Vegetable Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes); lift from pan and let cool.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes into a salad bowl.
Prepare lemon dressing, pour over potatoes, and toss lightly to coat.
Remove... - 40.5248
Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the... - 40.2972
Julienned Vegetable Salad
Clean the carrots and the zucchini and cut into thin slices, then into julienne strips.
Wash, peel and julienne the kohlrabi.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the mushrooms; then sprinkle immediately with some of the lemon juice.
Stir together the yogurt and the... - 39.8548
Middle East Vegetable Salad
Sprinkle wooden salad bowl with salt.
Peel clove of garlic and cut in half.
Rub bowl all over with cut sides.
Combine all vegetables and mint in bowl, tossing lightly to blend.
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper by shaking them together... - 38.9679
Vegetable Salad With Deviled Ham
1. In a bowl combine vegetables.
2. Then add the next 3 ingredients and fold them in.
3. Season to taste and chill.
4. Serve cold with desired garnish. - 37.8365
Vegetable Salad Dip
Wash, drain and finely chop lettuce.
Add salt and pepper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on all the vegetables.
In the centre of a plate put some mayonnaise in a small bowl; spread lettuce around.
On this arrange tomato slices, then place cucumber and carrot... - 37.6519
Pickled Vegetable Salad
Combine shredded cabbage, cucumber, radishes, carrot, and onion; toss gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at... - 37.5029
Vegetable Salad Surprise
Wash tomatoes and green peppers.
Cut top 1/3 off tomatoes. (Save for sandwiches or salads.)
Scoop out pulp from rest of each tomato.
Cut off top 1/2 inch of peppers and discard.
Remove seeds. (Save remaining pepper for other use.)
Place rings of peppers on... - 37.4704
Jellied Garden Vegetable Salad
Heat and stir gelatin, sugar and 1 cup water until dissolved.
Add remaining water, vinegar, salt, parsley, and chives and chill until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients and spoon into an ungreased 2-quart ring mold or 9"x5"x3" loaf pan; cover and chill... - 37.4052
De Luxe Vegetable Salad
Mix the beans and potatoes and blend with enough French dressing to moisten them well.
If the potatoes are the little marble-sized ones, leave them whole.
Otherwise cut up.
(The tiny ones do not need to be either scraped or peeled.) Chill at least 1... - 37.1568
Neapolitan Vegetable Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add vinegar and salt.
Divide gelatin into three parts.
Chill each part until partially thickened.
Add carrots to one part of gelatin.
Chill until firm.
Combine cabbage and another part of gelatin.
Pour over first layer.
Chill... - 36.8548
Pasta And Fresh Vegetable Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain thoroughly.
In large bowl, combine cooked pasta, green pepper, carrots, onions, radishes, cauliflower and parsley.
Italian Vinaigrette... - 36.8106
Londonderry Vegetable Salad
Londonderry Vegetable Salad is a delicious and refreshing salad. Londonderry Vegetable Salad is perfect for anytime of the year. Great one to prepare! - 36.2668
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 36.0446
Kraut Vegetable Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the prepared vegetables
2. Drizzle Italian dressing and oregano over them and use two salad spoons or forks to toss everything.
3. Serve immediately or chill before serving. - 35.7292
Curried Layered Vegetable Salad
In large bowl layer in order 3 cups of the lettuce, the tomatoes, peas, remaining 3 cups lettuce, and cucumber or zucchini.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, milk, curry, and sugar; spread atop cucumber, sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover and chill up to... - 34.1558
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 34.0452
Vegetable Salad Rolls
Combine green pepper, cucumber, tomato, celery, onion, parsley, and dill pickle.
Combine sour cream dip, mayonnaise, and salt; gently fold into vegetables.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Split rolls and scoop out the centers; wrap.
Just before serving,... - 33.8201
Refrigerated Vegetable Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour it over vegetables.
3) Toss it gently. Cover and chill overnight.
4) Serve vegetable salad chilled. - 33.4796
Pork And Vegetable Salad
Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, beat all the dressing ingredients together with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the dressing over the salad and, using two large spoons, toss the... - 32.1802
Party Vegetable Salad
Layer lettuce, chopped green onions, celery, green pepper strips, water chestnuts, and green peas in a large salad bowl.
Pour Parmesan Mayonnaise over top of salad.
Sprinkle with herb salad seasoning.
Cover salad tightly, and refrigerate overnight.
To serve,... - 32.1266
Wilted Vegetable Salad
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet until crisp.
Remove from skillet and drain; crumble and reserve.
Stir onion, green pepper, garlic, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper into bacon fat; heat to boiling.
Pour over corn, lettuce and squash; toss until evenly... - 31.8415
Chopped Salami And Vegetable Salad
Combine the lettuce, salami, cheese, and vegetables in a bowl.
Toss with dressing and arrange on 4 plates.
Garnish with 2 peperoncini on each salad.
Season with additional salt and pepper. - 31.8407
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 30.9154
Hot Frankfurter And Vegetable Salad Bowl
Simmer frankfurters in boiling water to cover for 5 min.
Remove; cut into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise into 1" pieces.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in 1 boiling salted water until tender—about 10 min.
Drain, and toss lightly with frankfurters and... - 30.1371
Confetti Vegetable Salad
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Combine Dressing ingredients in container with tight cover.
Cover; shake well.
Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss to combine.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight. - 29.9796
Jean S Vegetable Salad
Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
Cover with Italian dressing.
Toss frequently. - 29.9439
Vegetable Salad With Walnuts
Combine green pepper, tomatoes, onions, and walnuts in a bowl.
Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, pour mixture over vegetable mixture, mixing well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Serve on leaf lettuce, if desired. - 29.0904
Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Dressing
Mix yogurt, parsley, pickle, chopped tomato, and salt; refrigerate covered 1 hour.
Arrange radish slices around edge of a serving plate.
Arrange zucchini, carrots, and beet decoratively in center of plate.
Serve yogurt mixture with salad. - 29.0225
Frankfurter Vegetable Salad Bowl
I love salads with mixed vegetables and this Frankfurter Vegetable Salad Bowl is one of my favotrites. I often try this Frankfurter Vegetable Salad Bowl as there are no ingredients which could bring in a serious increase in my weighing scale. Check out the... - 28.7931
Gelatin Vegetable Salad
Add sugar and salt to gelatin.
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in vinegar.
When partially set, add vegetables - 28.7927
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 28.0046
Julienne Of Vegetable Salad
Cut peppers, celery and carrots into thin strips about 5cm long, toss in salad bowl with sprouts.
Toss lightly with Dressing just before serving.
Dressing: Gradually stir french dressing into mustard. - 26.8932
Relish Tray Simple crisp relishes can be served as soon as prepared.
Relishes such as Carrot Curls and Celery Fans, however, should be made at least 1 hour ahead and refrigerated in ice water so that they will hold their shapes.
* Carrot Curls: With... - 26.1803
Refrigerated Vegetable Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables, tossing gently.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. - 23.7946
Roquefort Vegetable Salad
Half-fill sfx individual salad bowls with the greens.
Arrange vegetables on greens.
Accompany with a bowl of the dressing garnished with snipped parsley. - 23.3996
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Salad
1. In large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, raisins, and bacon.
2. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients until thoroughly blended. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss well. - 22.2244
Fattoush--spa Salad For Mother's Day
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop the cucumber, tomatoes, red bell pepper into large chunks.
3. Finely chop all the herbs, onion and garlic.
4. In a bowl, add all chopped veggies, herbs, onion and the garlic.
5. On a baking... - 0
Simple Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Simple Vegetable Salad Dish: