- » Simple Vegetable Appetizer
Simple Vegetable Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple vegetable appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple vegetable appetizer recipes.
Vegetable Seafood Appetizers
Arrange cucumber and endive appetizers on a platter.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2 hours.
Accompany with lemon wedges. - 18.9891
Simple Vegetable Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the leeks, carrots, zucchini, broth, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Carefully transfer 3 cups of the vegetables... - 30.7084
Mix all ingredients, except lettuce and pimento, just until combined.
Refrigerate covered until cold.
Serve in lettuce cups; garnish with pimento - 27.405
Simple Roasted Vegetable Napoleon
Here is an updated version of the classic vegetable Napoleon. Roasted vegetables makes this dish much yummier than the traditional recipe. Chef Keith Snow shares a vegetable recipe that takes less than an hour to put together. A yummy ay to relish the... - 112.558
Simple Vegetable Soup
Here is a fantastic video for a healthy and creamy vegetable soup to warm you up this winter! This an excellent recipe with plenty of vegetables and a perfect blend of flavors to warm your heart. This simple vegetable soup would surely diversify your soup... - 115.551
Simple Vegetable Salad With Spinach, Beetroot And Carrots
Missing some healthy salad in your food and searching for a new and but recipe? This is a video which will help you make a healthy salad with beetroot, spinach and carrots. Isn’t it healthy. Watch the video for the recipe. - 118.187
Simple Italian Vegetable Salad
Crunchy fresh vegetables are healthy as well as delicious with a few seasonings. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make Pico De Gallo or a vegetable salad with a few simple seasonings. Great after allowed to sit for 15 minutes. - 105.617
Stuffed Cucumber Vegan Appetizer
Looking for healthy appetizer recipe that is easy to make? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a wholesome cucumber based appetizer that you will love. It is completely healthy, and even anti aging! - 80.2128
Tiny Potato Appetizer
Melt butter in chafing dish; add 1 teaspoon stock base.
Add potatoes; stir to coat well.
Simmer, covered, until heated through.
Sprinkle potatoes with paprika; serve with wooden picks.
Stir chives into sour cream.
Garnish with additional chives, if desired. - 31.4558
Six Minute Simple Salad
Six Minute Simple Salad, like its name states, it can be made under 6 minutes. You should definitely involve your kids in this. Watch and learn how to make this salad from these tow kids in this video. Enjoy! - 68.3915
Simple Potato Skins
This is a great recipe to make with leftover boiled potatoes. Slice and fill with your favorite ingredients. We are using bacon and cheese here but change it up with a little spinach and parmesan cheese too. - 16.8508
Simple French Onion Soup
This French Onion Soup is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The sherry flavor to this French Onion Soup blended perfectly. Serve it in an attractive bowl and it is more than perfect! - 31.5534
Simple Zucchini Soup
Heat oil in heavy saucepan.
Stir in zucchini, lettuce and onions.
Stir thoroughly (add a little salt if needed after tasting) Place lid on saucepan and saute vegetables gently for approximately 20 minutes.
Add chicken stock and freshly ground... - 36.4049
Simple Black Bean Soup
1. Puree beans and beef broth. Heat. Add onion, lemon juice, and salt. Simmer 5 minutes - 29.2563
Simple Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup is easy to make delicious soup recipe. Egg Drop Soup get its desired taste from watercress and spinach mixed with chicken broth and eggs, flavored with sherry. Egg Drop Soup is inspired by many restaurants across thw globe. - 36.9333
Simple Spinach Soup
1. Rinse spinach well. Remove stems.
2. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup stock, garlic, and onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add spinach and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add remaining chicken stock and bring to a boil.
3. In a small bowl, combine... - 33.7515
Simple Freezer Soup
On busy winter days, when cooking can seem like a drag, having something tasty and healthy handy would surely appease. So rich and flavorful, you will hardly know that the soup is frozen. This recipe video shows you how to whomp up easy, inexpensive freezer... - 63.3
Vegetable Soup And Vegetable Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables
2. Drain the vegetables after cleaning
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Tip in the onions and the nuts and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the vegetables to the pan and cook well
6. Add the water, yeast extract, herbs... - 39.4003
Nutritious Simple Minestrone
Colorful and appetizing soups are fulfilling besides being nutritious. Watch the video showing how to make a Minestrone using some simple and basic ingredients and flavors. Right for a compact meal or supper! - 90.7342
Simple Cream Of Celery Soup
1. Cut up celery and cook in water.
2. Make white sauce in a double boiler.
3. Add stock, then vegetable and seasonings.
4. Reheat and serve. - 24.2992
Home Fried Baked Potatoes With Simple Seasonings
Festive sweets can overload the taste buds and it is time for a change. Here is a recipe to make Fried Baked Potatoes which is simple to make, appetizing and good to accompany meats as well. Festivity is so appetizing indeed! - 78.3821
Simple Cucumber Soup
Whisk together milk and yogurt in large bowl; gradually add wine and lemon juice.
Stir in onion, garlic, cucumbers, salt, and pepper; cover.
Refrigerate 1 hour before servings.
Garnish with cucumber slices and watercress. - 29.6402
Chop very fine, garlic, onion, tomato, cucumber and green pepper (after seeds are removed).
Add salt, olive oil, oregano, vinegar and tomato juice.
Add 3 or 4 ice cubes to help chill.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 40.442
Tomato And Vegetable Soup
Tomato And Vegetable Soup is simple and quick to prepare. Tomato And Vegetable Soup gets its taste from mixed vegetable and cheese. Tomato And Vegetable Soup is served as a starters across the world. - 23.6576
Veg Rolls / Indian Cutlets (appetizer)
Learn how to make Indian style veg rolls or veg cutlets using various Indian spices and simple vegetables. These store well, good finger food, great for snacking with tea or chai. - 0
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In plastic food bag combine crumbs and Parmesan; shake to blend well. In another bag combine mayonnaise and vegetables; shake to coat well. Add mayonnaise-coated vegetables, half at a time, to crumb mixture; shake to coat... - 27.1567
Frothy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Place in blender or food processor and blend about 30 seconds.
Serve in mugs.
Other combinations of vegetables may be used for variety... - 30.9734
Saute vegetables in butter 10 minutes.
Add water and seasonings, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain, adjust seasonings to taste and serve hot or cold garnished with fresh herbs. - 33.574
1. Prepare and cook vegetables till tender.
2. Mash vegetables and dry over a fire.
3. Add margarine, cheese, parsley, herbs and seasoning. Form into rissoles.
4. Dip in egg, roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown. Drain well and serve with... - 35.1692
Split Pea Vegetable Soup
1. In a large kettle, add the split peas, water, tomatoes pureed in a blender and all the other vegetables and seasonings and allow to boil
2. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for almost an hour till the split peas turn... - 37.0987
Vegetable Gold Coin
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the vegetables very finely.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the potatoes, soya sauce, chilli powder and salt and cook... - 45.5029
Pepper Appetizer goes well with the menu when you need a simple appetizer. This Pepper Appetizer is easy to brew and requires just a handful of recipes. Try this hot Pepper Appetizer for this weekend get-together! - 30.134
Piquant Artichoke Appetizer
This Piquant Artichoke appetizer is a great option for party appetizers. Put this simple dish on the menu and surprise your guests. Try out new and interesting recipes like this to deliver a great party experience. - 39.349
Vegetable Soup High
Place onion and bacon in 2 1/2-quart bowl.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes, stirring twice.
Add celery, carrots and potatoes.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Add flour, tomato juice, water, thyme, bouillon, salt and pepper.
Heat, uncovered, 10... - 37.0605
Tamari Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in a 3- or 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes.
Add tomatoes. Cover and simmer another 15 minutes. - 31.2285
Hearty Vegetable Soup
If you have run out of soup recipes here is a video that essays the perfect soup recipe to warm you up this winter. With few vegetables thrown in a simmering pot and little spices to flavor this is a recipe worth trying. - 54.4061
Quick Walnut And Vegetable Salad
All the health and weight watchers are going to love this Mediterranean salad. It is simple and full of nutrition. It is bulgar wheat, walnuts and vegetables. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.519
Variety Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients except mushrooms and beans; simmer until the vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in mushrooms, beans and heat to serving temperature.
3. Season with salt and pepper as per taste.
4. Serve in soup bowls... - 39.8267
Rice And Vegetable Soup
1. Fry the chopped onion and a clove of pulped or sliced garlic in a little vegetable oil using a large pan.
2. Next add the rice and vegetables, which have been thoroughly liquidized with the vegetable stock.
3. Season with freshly ground black pepper and... - 35.338
Thick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Soak the lentils for 12 hours.
Then boil them for 2 hours on a moderate heat in salted water or stock, with the leeks, carrots and celery.
Then pass them through a sieve together with the other vegetables.
Re-heat the resulting soup.
Break the yolks of egg... - 31.3361
Hot Summer Vegetable Soup
Combine 1/2 each of the tomatoes, broth, and cucumber in blender container.
Cover and process just to chop.
Repeat with remaining tomatoes, broth, and cucumber.Combine blended ingredients in a 2-quart casserole.
Add other ingredients except croutons.
Stir... - 38.1538
Country Chicken Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart saucepan, combine broth and rice.
Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling; cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add mixed vegetables, chicken and parsley.
Heat through, stirring occasionally - 25.026
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.2599
Wine And Vegetable Soup
Peel and cube the potatoes and boil them in the stock for 15 minutes, until they are tender.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the garlic and onion.
Add the celery, carrots and herbs.
Add the olive oil, potatoes and stock.
Stir well, cover and... - 36.7887
Vegetable Soup With Meat
This Vegetable Soup with Meat is a both winter and summer favorite at home. I throw in a mix a vegetables with soup meat and it comes out so delicious irresistable that every one at home just loves to sip in this Vegetable Soup with Meat. - 32.099
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 46.1635
Millet Vegetable Soup
Saute millet, vegetables and garlic in rendered chicken fat until lightly browned.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes until millet is tender.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. - 28.8541
Refrigerated Vegetable Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour it over vegetables.
3) Toss it gently. Cover and chill overnight.
4) Serve vegetable salad chilled. - 33.4796
Potato Vegetable Soup
1) Dice the potatoes and grate the carrots.
2) Chop the parsley, onion and leek.
3) In a pan, melt the butter, add the potatoes, leek and onion.
4) Saute the vegetables over a gentle heat.
5) Add the stock and seasoning and simmer gently... - 38.0753
Vegetable Soup (vegetarian)
I am sure all your vegetarians and health consious out there are gonna love this Vegetable Soup. Zero calories and so full with the goodness of mixed vegetables, this Vegetable soup can even aid you in weight loss. - 35.6956
Here is a wonderful recipe specially for vegans. This a slaw is made with freshly grated winter vegetables and a flavorful dressing. This colorful slaw is very healthy and looks appetizing too. Try out this delicious vegan slaw and rejoice! - 62.3823
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 36.0446
Frank And Vegetable Soup
Saute onions, carrots and celery in butter in large saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with juice; break up tomatoes.
Mix in beans and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
Add franks and simmer 5 minutes... - 38.7877
Warm Up Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, and marjoram.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tinged with brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in broth, potato, and squash.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and... - 33.1848
Vegetable Soup With Meatballs
In a stockpot, heat butter and olive oil-sauté onion, celery and garlic over medium heat, until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and 1 quart water.
Bring mixture to a boil; gently add Meatballs.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, until Mea - 31.7599
Duchess Vegetable Soup
1 Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until softened in medium-size saucepan; stir in water; heat to boiling.
2 Stir in instant mashed potato until blended, then add peas. Cover; cook 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended; - 27.2215
Frozen Meatball Vegetable Soup
Place carrots, celery and onions in a large kettle and add 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil.
Shape the beef in small balls and drop into the boiling mixture.
Simmer until the meatballs are tender, then cool.
Skim fat from the top and pour into leakproof... - 35.1214
Sharon's Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8 hours such that meat and vegetables are tender.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.8221
Vegetable Salad With Deviled Ham
1. In a bowl combine vegetables.
2. Then add the next 3 ingredients and fold them in.
3. Season to taste and chill.
4. Serve cold with desired garnish. - 37.8365
Tongue And Vegetable Soup
Scrub tongue with a stiff brush and wash well under running water.
Place tongue in a deep kettle.
Add water, carrots, onions, celery, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, whole black peppers, and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
Cover and simmer slowly for... - 35.3114
Iced Vegetable Soup
Plunge tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds to loosen skins, then immerse in cold water.
Slip skins off; coarsely chop tomatoes.
In a large mixing bowl combine the chopped tomatoes, tomato juice, chopped cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, olive... - 36.4201
Weekday Vegetable Soup
Weekday Vegetable Soup has a great taste. The green cabbage with chicken broth gives the Weekday Vegetable Soup a delightful taste. Must catch it. - 36.6616
Dijon Roasted Vegetable Soup
Arrange tomatoes, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrots and garlic on large baking sheet. Bake at 325°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove from oven and cool. Chop vegetables.
Heat chicken broth, chopped vegetables, cumin and red pepper... - 32.8101
Smoked Vegetable And Antelope Kabobs
Want a kebab recipe with an exotic meat? Here is a smoked Vegetable and antelope kabob recipe for those who like this meat. This is a simple recipe using antelope meat and a good way to extend the meat for a family. The video has clear instructions on making... - 96.9092
Oxtail-tomato Vegetable Soup
Sprinkle meat with flour.
Heat drippings in a large pan which has a cover, add oxtails, and slowly brown them on all sides; add tomato juice, water, and lemon juice.
Cover and simmer gently for about 3 hours.
Remove bones; add vegetables, salt, pepper, and... - 36.5711
Oven Baked Vegetable Soup
1. Toss the vegetables with the oil and honey and put into a roasting tin. Add the herbs and transfer to a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6 Roast for about 50-60 minutes, or until all the vegetables are golden and tender. Add the tomatoes halfway... - 32.5897
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Add three-quarters of the diced vegetables, cover the pan, and cook over low heat for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Put the vegetables in the blender, add a little of the stock, and puree until smooth.... - 35.0554
Las Vegas Lucky Seven Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add all vegetables except peas. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Add peas and parsley if using. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Let cool slightly.
2. In two or three batches,... - 31.0938
Famous Vegetable Soup
Heat water to boiling in a large, heavy soup kettle.
Meanwhile, rinse and pick over dried legumes.
Add all the ingredients except salt and noodles; turn down heat, simmer, covered, stirring occasionally.
Add more water if you desire a thinner soup.
When the... - 41.2017
For the horns
1. Sieve the flour and add the salt and ghee. Mix well. Add just enough water to make a dough.
2. Divide the dough into 5 or 6 parts. Roll out thinly.
3. Cut into strips of about 12 mm. (1/2) width.
4. Apply a little water over the... - 46.9565
Soya Vegetable Soup
1. Skin the tomatoes by placing in boiling water for half a minute. Chop the onion and tomatoes finely and saute in the oil in a large pan.
2. When well cooked stir in the soya flour and wheat flour and cook for a few minutes longer.
3. Add the stock little... - 36.877
Chili Meatball And Vegetable Soup
About 45 minutes before serving: Combine beef, crumbs, tomato juice, minced onion, chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Shape into 16 one-inch balls.
In skillet, in hot shortening, brown meatballs.
Drain; set aside.
In large kettle,... - 42.0718
Lucia's Vegetable Salad
1. The dressing for the recipe should be prepared by mixing first 8 ingredients from the ingredient list.
2. In a large bowl, place zucchini, olives, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Cover it with marinade and put the preparation in freezer for next 12... - 47.0843
Frankfurter Vegetable Soup
1) Allow 1 qt of water to come to a boil.
2) Mix in limas so boiling does not stop.
3) Lower heat and boil the mixture gently, covered for 1 hour, adding 1 teasp of salt last half hour.
4) Stir in bouillon cubes, boiling water, tomatoes, carrots,... - 44.4539
Cut the vegetables into cubes.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and cook for at least 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, capsicum and chilli powder. Cook until the tomatoes are soft.
Add the apples, salt and sugar and cook for at least 10... - 35.9985
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the drumstick in a large saucepan. Add the measured water, the studded onion, parsley sprigs, bouquet garni, salt, thyme and marjoram. Bring the mixture to the boil, lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, for 45 minutes.
2. Add the chopped... - 33.5208
Vegetable Spring Roles
1 Heat oil in a wok. Fry mushrooms, onions, garlic and ginger 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes. Blend in soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and vegetable stock to thicken pan juices. Place mixture in a... - 27.8391
Thick Leftover Vegetable Soup
Place butter in casserole; cover and microwave 1 minute.
Add leeks and continue microwaving 5 minutes covered.
Stir in garlic and green pepper; season well.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Stir and add potatoes, sweet potato and seasonings; cover and microwave... - 41.165
Jellied Clam And Vegetable Soup
Add gelatin to cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Heat clam juice.
Remove from heat.
Add soaked gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Chill by setting in ice water until mixture begins to... - 42.4622
Corn And Green Vegetable Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic about 5 minutes.
In a blender, puree the tomatillos until smooth.
Add to the saucepan.
Cook over high heat about 4 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the corn, 2 cups of the chicken broth, peas,... - 47.0336
Pioneer Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, potatoes, turnips, celery, undrained tomatoes, and black pepper.
Add steak pieces.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 42.9594
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.3887
Jellied Garden Vegetable Salad
Heat and stir gelatin, sugar and 1 cup water until dissolved.
Add remaining water, vinegar, salt, parsley, and chives and chill until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients and spoon into an ungreased 2-quart ring mold or 9"x5"x3" loaf pan; cover and chill... - 37.4052
Cook Stove Vegetable Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, tomato juice, and water.
Add potatoes, celery, onion, carrots, uncooked... - 42.2006
Nutty Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the vegetables and stock, and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3) In a small bowl, mix cornflour and peanut butter and slowly mix in the milk.
4) Whisk the cournflour... - 45.1681
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 41.5097
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 49.9802
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 44.2351
Vegetable Salads Marinated-mushroom Salad
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, garlic, salt and sugar.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture until well mixed.
3) Toss mushroom caps with marinade to coat well.
4) Put the lid on the bowl and refrigerate, at least 1-1/2 hours or until... - 48.1017
No Chop Vegetable Soup
1. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add seasoning blend, sauté 7 minutes or until tender. Add slaw and next 5 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until slaw is tender. Add... - 26.6048
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 47.3206
Oxtail And Vegetable Soup
Have oxtails cut into pieces; roll in 1/2 cup flour.
Brown in 2 tablespoons shortening in large kettle.
Add water, salt, peppercorns, cayenne, and bay leaf.
Bring to boil; skim; cover and simmer for 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Strain broth; cool, and... - 43.5207
Vegetable Soup Kelly
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, cover celery with water.
2. Simmer for about 10 minutes, or just until celery is tender-crisp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients for soup to the pan and give a good stir.
4. Bring liquid to a boil, stirring and... - 45.8221
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 41.1344
Escarole And Vegetable Soup
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, mix together the oil and margarine.
2) Now, heat until the margarine is melted.
3) To this, add the onions, celery, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and garlic.
4) Over high heat, cook for 2 minutes until tender-crisp. Stir in... - 48.1237
Four Grain Vegetable Soup
Four Grain Vegetable Soup is made out of the finest grains and variety of veggies. The nutrition factor of this recipe is remarkable. Starting from herbs, vegetables, meat stock to even grated cheese, Four Grain Vegetable Soup is always the chef's choice. So... - 45.039
1. Place carrot, celery, onion, green pepper, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, rosemary, thyme, chicken broth, and black pepper in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Seal with a double layer of un-vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 60... - 33.0738
Lemony Vegetable Soup With Cream
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the vegetables and sauté for 8 minutes covered with a lid
3. Add the water and boil the mix for 30 minutes
4. Sieve the soup
5. In a large blender jar, tip in the vegetables and a little of cooking liquid.
6.... - 40.7233
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 49.6996