- » Simple Veal
Simple Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple veal recipes.
Crumbled Veal With Ham And Cheese
Crumbled veal is a popular dish but have you ever tried crumbled veal with ham and cheese topping. Cooked in tangy tomato sauce and garnished with herbs, this dish is perfect for any time of the meal. Be it your family or guests or for yourself….this dish... - 109.893
Braised Leg Of Veal
Cream 2 tablespoons butter with garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, and pepper.
Rub this over the meat.
Put remaining butter, onions, celery, carrot, and bay leaf in heavy casserole or Dutch oven.
Put meat on the bed of vegetables and cover.
Bake in preheated... - 47.5938
Veal Marengo Oliviette
1 Remove all the fat from the veal.
2 Cut the veal into 1-1/2-inch cubes.
3 In a heavy skillet or a Dutch oven, add 3 tablespoons oil and saute the onion for 10 minutes.
4 Add in the veal and cook until brown.
5 Add salt and pepper... - 47.4507
1.Heat butter and cook veal pieces in it until brown.
2.Add onions, Season-All, salt, paprika, pepper, parsley flakes and water to it and let the ingredients cook for 1 hour on low flame until the meat is soft.
3.Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons butter... - 47.2946
Veal Provencale Petite
1) Chill consomme. Let the fat rise on top and when harden lift it away. Alternately skim off fat with a bulb-type baster.
2) Drain canned vegetables and reserve the liquid.
3) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
4) Season with salt and... - 47.1212
Original Veal Paprika
1. In a bowl, blend the flour and half the broth. Keep aside.
2. In a 2-litre casserole, mix the veal, mushrooms, the remianing broth, onion, paprika, salt, pepper and caraway.
3. Cover and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave,... - 46.0097
Original Veal Cordon Blue
1. Place the ham and cheese on the veal.
2. Roll the veal up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg in the water.
4. In another bowl, mix bread crumbs with salt, pepper and allspice.
5. First dip veal rolls in the bread... - 45.963
Veal Paprika With Noodles And Sour Cream
In a 12-inch skillet brown the veal in butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add chopped onion; cook and stir till onion is tender but not brown.
Add water, tomatoes, paprika, salt, sugar, and marjoram.
Cover; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 to 35... - 45.929
Veal Roast Italiano
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off fat from the meat
2) Into a kettle or dutch oven, cook the meat till evenly browned
3) Add in the tomatoes, garlic, salt and the bouquet garni
4) Let the meat come to a gentle boil, and then reduce the flame to simmer... - 45.8057
1 Preheat oven to 325°Fa hrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil and add in veal cubes.
3 Cook until slightly browned from all the sides.
4 In a 2-quart casserole, transfer the meat.
5 In the same skillet, add the onions... - 45.7667
1 In a small nonstick skillet, add 1 teaspoon margarine and heat until bubbly.
2 Add in onion and celery and saute until vegetables are soft but not brown.
3 In a bowl, add half the onion mixture, along with veal, egg, saltines, salt, thyme, and... - 45.6713
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Veal Paprika - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Veal Paprika is a great accompaniment to a meal or to serve for special occasions. - 45.652
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
There's nothing like this Jiffy Veal Tonnato if you want to make something really tasty for a meal in a short time, especially during summer ! These veal patties in tuna sauce are sure going to win you over ! Just try them and tell me if you agree with me !... - 45.6085
Provencale Veal Kidneys
1) Using a damp cloth, wipe the mushrooms, trim the stems and slice lengthwise through cap and stem.
2) Wash the kidneys in cold water, cut in half and remove white center part.
3) Using sharp knife, slice the kidney thinly 1/4 inch thick.
4)... - 45.3319
1. Take a large frying pan and heat vegetable oil. Brown the veal cubes in the oil and remove by using a slotted spoon.
2. Add onion and garlic into drippings in the pan. Saute until they are softer.
3. Add beef broth or bouillon cube, paprika,... - 44.8325
1 In a bowl, combine flour with salt and pepper.
2 Coat the veal evenly in the mixture; reserve any remaining mixture.
3 In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until tender.
4 Add the veal and brown on all sides in garlic... - 44.6714
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the Egg Noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and spread the cooked noodles in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the veal patties for about 3 minutes on... - 44.6534
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the veal and cut it into pieces. Toss the pieces in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and saute the meat pieces till... - 44.5452
Roast Leg Of Veal
Buy a leg of veal and have the butcher bone, roll, and tie it.
Have the butcher lard the meat with strips of the pork and small rolls of the ham.
If you own a larding needle, you can do it yourself.
Jab the meat in several places with a sharp knife and insert... - 44.441
Quick Veal Marengo
Combine veal, onion, celery and garlic.
MICRO.WAVE for 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add tomato sauce, wine, bay leaf and spices.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, oruntil mixture boils.
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice.
MICROWAVE 10... - 44.4319
Quick Veal Paprika
In 2-quart casserole, combine veal, mushrooms, 1/2 cup broth, onion, paprika, salt, pepper and caraway.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 21 minutes; stir occasionally.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 44.3423
1)Place the fillet and dust it with flour.
2)Take a pan,heat olive oil and brownv the veal pieces in the skillet
3)Add the chopped onion,salt,pepper and flour.
4)Stir till the mixture is well blended.
5)Continue stirring and pour the wine and veal... - 44.3155
Crepes With Veal
Crepes With Veal is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Crepes With Veal is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 44.2283
Leg Of Veal Italiano
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Dab the veal completely dry using an absorbent paper.
3) In a large frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat. Add in the veal and brown them over well.
4) Transfer the veal onto a roasting pan. Add in... - 44.1371
1 In a skillet, melt butter.
2 Add in curry and ginger, mixing well.
3 In cast iron frying pan or dutch oven, saute veal.
4 In a buttered casserole, transfer the veal & add all other ingredients.
5 Add in 4 cups water.
6 Simmer, covered for... - 44.1106
Spiced Veal Cordon Blue
If using veal round steak, cut into 4 serving pieces.
Pound meat until 1/4 inch thick.
Place a slice of ham and cheese on each piece of meat.
Roll up carefully, beginning at narrow end; secure rolls with wooden picks.
Mix flour, salt, pepper and allspice;... - 43.9456
Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
Cut veal steak into 4 serving-size pieces.
Dip in flour mixture to coat both sides.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook gently, stirring, until transparent.
Lift onions out with a... - 43.8186
Veal Pate (pasztet Z Ciekciny)
This veal pate is a cooked and baked pate made with veal along with bacon pork and eggs. Seasoned with peppercorns and flavored with bayleaf, nutmeg, and allspice, the veal pate can be served with meals as a side and is a meaty and savory recipe. - 43.6149
If you love veal, you will love the Veal Paprikash for sure. It is the unique flavor of noodles with butter that add to the tang of this dish. Just check out the recipe of the flavorsome Veal Paprikash. - 43.5647
Tangy Veal Paprika
1. In a bowl or a container mix 1/4 cup of flour with the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and coat the veal cubes with it.
2. Into a pan heat oil and brown meat.
3. In a bowl, combine the paprika with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and water... - 43.5618
Combine all ingredients except veal, cheese and parsley in small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 6 minutes.
Place veal in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 6 to 9... - 43.5311
Classic Veal Cordon Bleu
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place each piece of veal between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound with smooth-surfaced meat mallet until veal is 1/8 inch thick.
Cut cheese in 2 pieces, then fold each piece in half.
Place on slice of ham.
Roll ham around cheese three... - 43.5119
Veal A La Medallion
The veal a la medallion is a preparation of veal, prepared with vegetables and bacon. Tossed in flour and seasoned with shallots and carrots with lemon rind for flavor and bacon, the veal a la medallion is slow cooked with mushrooms and sour cream and served... - 43.4835
Veal Marengo With Toast
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet.
Add veal and onion and saute until brown.
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, blending thoroughly.
Add wine and chicken consomme, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Turn... - 43.4691
Mini Calorie Veal Marengo
1) In a nonstick skillet spray vegetable coating.
2) Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on meat.
3) Brown meat in the skillet over moderate heat.
4) Add remaining ingredients, except the mushrooms and stir.
5) Cover and cook in simmering heat for 50 to 60... - 43.3101
Veal roulades are savory veal cutlets prepared with vegetables and eggs along with parsley. These veal roulades are flavored with hot peppers and parsley and are cooked in stock. Served with carribean rice, the veal roulades can be served for parties are... - 42.9383
Healthy Veal Paprikash
1. In a small bowl, combine the paprika and sour cream well and set it aside
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium to high flame and add onions and mushroom to it; saute for a few minutes till tender, remove from the skillet and keep warm
3.... - 42.877
Trim fat from cutlets; cut cutlets into 1-inch-wide strips.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add veal; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove veal from skillet.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 42.7563
This Veal Paprika tastes amazing ! Try out this delicious seasoned meat cutlet dish and let me know if you like it ! Please do come up with suggestions for this Veal Paprika - 42.4469
Rolled Leg Of Veal Anglaise
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, arrange the diced bacon at its bottom.
3) Arrange the veal over the bacon.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat. Place the bay leaves in between the meat.
5) Roast the... - 42.3319
Simple Veal Recipes By Category