- » Simple Teriyaki Chicken
Simple Teriyaki Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple teriyaki chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple teriyaki chicken recipes.
Simple Bacon Rumaki With Teriyaki Sauce
1. Place chicken livers and water chestnuts in bowl. Pour on sauce. Refrigerate at least 1 hour; drain.
2. Wrap a piece of liver and a piece of water chestnut in each bacon piece. Secure with wooden pick; sprinkle with about 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar. Arrange... - 18.2171
Chicken Teriyaki With Snow Peas
Combine all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of the chicken stock, in a saucepan.
Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat.
Using a whisk, mix cornstarch with cooled remaining chicken stock and add to saucepan.
Reduce heat to a simmer and... - 38.0897
Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches
1. Cut chicken breast in half. With knife held parallel to work surface, slice each piece horizontally in half. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook chicken pieces until lightly browned on both sides and fork-tender, about... - 36.2879
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 44.5361
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 36.7215
You May Also Like!
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 25.459
1. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to prevent charring.
2. In a small saucepan, combine sherry, soy sauce and chicken broth and bring just to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, pour into a shallow, 2-quart... - 38.0894
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 133.919
Teriyaki Barbeque Sauce
If you are one of those Japanese food addicts, who prefer cooking authentic Japanese at their own kitchen - then this recipe video of homemade teriyaki sauce will come handy to you. Preparing this authentic teriyaki sauce does not involve any cooking at all.... - 102.659
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192
Thai hens is a boiled cornish hens preparation that can be made with chicken too. Marinated with a teriyaki sauce mix made with lemon peel and juice with a hint of garlic and red pepper, the hens are broiled till fork tender. Served with sides of choice, they... - 39.5146
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken
Combine all ingredients, except chicken; let stand 10 minutes.
Place chicken and sauce in large plastic bag; press air out and close securely.
Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning over occasionally.
Remove chicken; reserve marinade.
Place on grill 6-8... - 30.9571
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 45.0384