- » Simple Tea
Simple Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple tea recipes.
Perfect Cup Of Darjeeling Tea
1. In a saucepan, boil water. Set your timer for 5 minutes.
2. Allow water to cool for 5 minutes and then add it to your tea pot.
3. In filter add Darjeeling tea.
4. Pour boiled water into the pot through filter. Allow it to steep for 2-4 minutes. Do... - 98.1244
New Zealand Style Kawakawa Tea
Kawakawa tea is unique to New Zealand. Prepared from freshly handpicked tea leaves, this refreshingly flavorful tea makes for an interesting beverage. In this video, Sarah details a step-by-step instruction on how to steep you own cup of kawakawa tea at home.... - 80.6176
Making Decaf Tea
Want to know how to decaf tea? Think the task is too tough and best left to professionals? Then watch this video and learn to take care of the entire task at home. Things were never this easy! - 75.674
Fresh Wheat Germ Tea
There is no better way of making your tea time more delightful and healthy than this wheat germ tea. Jameela has shown how simple it is to make it and it is also good for your health and skin. So go ahead and give it a try. After all, who doesn't like a... - 73.9251
Chef's Special Sun Tea
Want to serve a beverage that is high on health and taste? Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Sun Tea that is tasty and comes with a lot of health benefits too. - 62.4281
A Simple Tea Cake
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 5/375°F/190°C.
2) Whisk together 1 oz (25 g) of the butter and the 3 oz (75 g) castor sugar.
3) When fully soft and creamed mixture forms, beat in the egg, and then the flour, milk and vanilla essence one... - 45.1829
Lemon Tea Drops
Soften yeast in warm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Grease 2 dozen 2-inch muffin tins and fill 1/2 full.
Combine honey, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
Sprinkle over tea drops, allowing... - 42.797
Soften the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Mixing until smooth, blend in the scalded milk, sugar, salt, egg yolks, butter, and half of the flour.
Mix in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 42.4339
1) In a pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and the mint.
2) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
3) In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
4) Over the teabags, pour the boiling water.
5) With a small plate or lid, cover the... - 41.8794
Braided Tea Twist
Crumble or sprinkle yeast into lukewarm water.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Meantime, scald milk, with orange rind.
Add white sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add dissolved yeast, then beaten eggs.
Add flour cup by cup beating well after each... - 41.7493
Berry Herbal Tea With Orange Slices
1) In a medium saucepan boil water.
2) Add tea bags and orange slices.
3) Stir in apple or cranberry juice.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Cover and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
6) Remove the tea bags.
7) Put the orange slice into each of 6... - 40.7522
Tea Cream For Strawberries
Put tea, orange peel, and spices into a bowl.
Add the boiling water and allow brew to stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Strain brew through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Mix with cream.
Allow to stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, put berries into... - 40.582
Front Porch Tea
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan, to prepare sugar syrup, by combining 2 cups of water and sugar.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and cook until the sugar dissolves completely. Set the syrup aside.
3) Use a 4-quart pitcher or bowl, to pour in... - 39.594
1) In a pan with boiling water, steep the tea for 15 minutes.
2) In another pan, combine the lemon juice, lemon skins, cold water and cinnamon stick, gently simmer over a low heat, until the lemon skins are tender.
3) Strain the lemon mixture and stir... - 39.5772
Add sugar slowly and cream thoroughly, add egg.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to the first mixture.
Divide dough into as many parts as colors desired.
Vanilla is best in an uncolored dough.
Use all alcohol based flavoring in the... - 39.4873
Tea Smoked Quail
Combine the sesame oil, honey and soy sauce in a bowl, rub over the quail and marinate for 1 hour.
Make a smoking mixture by combining the tea leaves, sugar and rice.
Cut a circle of foil that will fit the bottom of a wok, and scrunch the sides until you have... - 37.8451
A Tea Smoke
Take 3 sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil 15 inches (38 cm) square and start rolling the edges under to form a circle that fits in the bottom of your Dutch ovenâ€”in our case, a foil saucer approximately 5 inches (13 cm) in diameter.
When the edge is... - 37.3996
Two For Tea Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, crumble almond paste. Add granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk and stir until uniform paste forms. Stir in second egg yolk, canola... - 35.957
1) In a 2-quart glass container, place tea bags.
2) Stream in water, cover.
3) Allow to stand in full sun or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or till of desired strength.
4) Take the tea bags out.
5) Gently stream the into top glasses.
6)... - 35.9007
1) In a saucepan, pour water. Bring this to a boil over high heat.
2) Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer the water for another 3-4 minutes.
4) Pour honey to sweeten the drink.
5) Serve in cups by... - 35.7563
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 35.6176
1. Chop the beef into small pieces.
2. Place the pieces of beef in a fruit jar. Add water to it allow to stand for 15 to 20 minutes to draw out the juice.
3. Place the juice on a trivet in a pan of cold water.
4. Heat the juice slowly... - 35.4637
Marge's Sweet Tea With Peppermint
Place the teabags and mint in a pottery or glass pitcher and pour 2 cups cold water over them.
Bring a kettle with 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
Pour into the pitcher and cover with a small plate.
Let steep for 10 minutes.
Remove the teabags and mint,... - 35.3011
Hang mint bundle in dry, airy spot until dry.
Split rose hips and remove seeds.
Cut hips into small pieces, then spread onto a fine screen along with clover, huckleberry and violet leaves.
Allow to dry in warm place.
When herbs are completely dry, crumble... - 34.7513
1 Remove any fat, skin or gristle from the meat.
2 Using a sharp small knife, scrape the meat until it is all in fine shreds.
3 Or finely mince, making sure to collect all the juice.
4 In an earthenware jug or basin, soak the shreds... - 34.7111
Tea Bavarois With Berries
1. Place tea and milk in a medium saucepan over moderate heat and bring to just below boiling point. Beat egg yolks and sugar together with an electric mixer until thick and creamy.
2. Remove milk and tea mixture from heat and slowly strain into egg mixture... - 34.4096
1.In a 2 quart glass jar or bottle with a lid, put the teabags.
2. Fill with water and let steep covered.
3.Place jar in sun for 2 hours so that tea attains desired strength.
4.Discard tea bags.
6. Enjoy this wonderfully... - 34.0436
Galina's Berry Tea
1) In a large teapot or saucepan, place the raspberries, apple peel, dried cherries, cloves and tea bags together.
2) Cover with the boiling water, cover and allow to steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) Strain and serve in teacups, add more hot... - 33.7132
This Garlic Tea is the very first thing you can grap when you are down with some light stomach ailments. It's no joke, both garlic and tea are known for medicinal properties and the combination really works. So next time you are down with illness you know... - 33.187
Sidibou Said Minted Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, place the mint and sugar together.
2) Stir in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 minutes.
3) In each of 4 teacups or heatproof glasses, add 1 teaspoon nuts.
4) Strain the tea into the cups and serve... - 32.9147
Amber Tea Delight
1) In a bowl, mix the apricot nectar, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and hot tea together.
2) Refrigerate until chilled, then stir in the ginger ale.
3) Pour the tea mixture over the ice cubes and serve immediately. - 32.4094
Blue Mountain Tea
1) In a saucepan, pour water and add all other ingredients.
2) Heat up the liquid to bring a boil.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and cover with a lid. Steep for another 3-5 minutes.
4) In tea cups, strain the drink and serve with crackers... - 32.2809
Lemon-Mint Tea is a sweet beverage treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the beverage effortlessly overnight, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 31.6592
Tempting Tea Light
1. In teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags; stir in sugar and set aside to cool.
3. In large pitcher, combine tea and juice.
4. Just before serving, add ginger ale and top with ice cream. - 31.3566
Yummy & salty sticks goes well with tea & coffee and also as a lunch & dinner bread - 31.2684
Minty Grape Tea
Minty Grape Tea is simply delicious beverage recipe. A deadly combination of mint leaves and grape juice will surely tempt you to prepare this Minty Grape Tea on every get together! - 31.0334
Bring a billycan of fresh stream water to a boil over hot coals of a fire.
Add 1 handful of tea leaves.
Boil for 1 minute.
Add 1 to 2 green gum leaves.
Let stand by the fire for 2 minutes.
Tap sides of can with a stick to settle the tea leaves.
Pour tea into... - 30.1845
Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is a beverage that you would surely love to try. - 29.3606
In large saucepan, combine tea and sugar; bring to boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and carefully stir in brandy, rum and lemon juice.
Pour into cups or mugs; garnish with lemon slice.
Serve with cinnamon stick for stirring. - 29.2157
Fruit Breakfast Tea Cup
1. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir in orange juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it comes to a full boil. Boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and stir in butter. Cool.
2. Meanwhile, toss fruit together in a bowl... - 28.864
Mix the tea and the apple juice together in a 2 quart jar or pitcher.
Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice into the jar, and put the whole rest of the lemon in the jar.
Crush the mint against the inside of the jar and leave the sprigs in the... - 28.4808
Tropical Island Tea
"This tropical beverage will make you feel like booking a trip to an island paradise." - 28.1381
Mince beef finely and put it into a tall casserole.
Cover with water and add salt.
Let it stand for an hour, stirring it now and again to release juices.
Put on the lid.
Place casserole in a saucepan of cold water.
The water should be about two thirds up the... - 27.9603
Soak the fruit and sugar in the tea overnight.
(My grandmother used half tea and half whiskey, which made her bracks very popular with the gentlemen.) The next day, add alternately: 1 lb.
(4 cups) flour and 3 beaten eggs Finally, 3 level teasp.
baking... - 26.876
Tea In A Pot
Put the water for the tea on to heat.
When it is medium hot, pour in a few tablespoons of it into the pot.
Put it back on the fire and let it come to a boil.
Throw out the water you put in to warm the pot and drop in, for every 2 cups of tea, 1 teaspoon... - 26.383
A cup of hot Beef Tea is going to make your day ! Try the Beef Tea yourself and let me know what you feel about it - 25.5275
Making some aromatic and high quality Tea Essence is quintessential to prepare a wonderful cup of tea on short notice for guests or family. The Tea essence can also be used in flavoring various types o drinks and even desserts. Here is a brilliant recipe that... - 25.5006
Egg Tea is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Egg Tea; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 25.1303
Combine peach nectar and herb tea bags in a glass jar; cover rightly and shake vigorously.
Chill at least 8 hours.
Remove and discard tea bags.
Gently stir mineral water into nectar mixture.
Serve over ice.
If desired, dip edges of lemon wedges into cinnamon, - 24.8983
This Cumin Tea is a great way to get good at a much healthy beverage. Serve it on a party or make it a habit to drink a cup everday. Believe me, this Cumi Tea has only good for you, so there's no harm giving it a try! - 24.7144
The rosy outer bark from the roots of the sassafras plant is used for making sassafras tea.
It can be purchased in most grocery stores in the early spring.
Place sassafras bark in a clean enamelware saucepan or teapot and pour boiling water over it.
Cover... - 24.154
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 15 minutes or until hot. - 24.0735
Herbed tea cannot get any better than this Coriander Tea! Yes, what I have used is low fat milk and if you desire, just substitute the sugar with honey. Give this healthy beverage a try! - 23.7063
Combine tea, water, lemonade concentrate, sugar, and almond flavoring in a large pitcher.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Serve over ice. - 23.248
Here is yet another healthy drink to start off your day - Fenugreek Tea with jaggery as sweetner! Serve it hot and feel for yourself this healthy tea brings in! - 22.692
Pour water into a heat-resistant, non-metallic mug or cup.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Submerge tea bag in water.
Allow to steep 1 to 2 minutes or until desired strength is reached. - 20.953
Wild Rose Petal Tea
Mix together and store in covered container.
Steep 1 1/2 tsp.per cup of boiling water.
Good iced - 20.423
Combine ingredients, bring to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot. - 18.9704
Types Of Tea
Learn a bit about the differences and similarities of some of the types of teas we enjoy drinking. - 8.29246
Simple Tea For Two
Afternoon Tea (Part 3 of 3): Learn how to put together a simple tea for two. - 8.25384
Simple Tea Recipes By Category