- » Simple Tart
Simple Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple tart recipes.
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 122.05
Iraqi Basra Date Tarts
Have you ever tried date tarts? Here is an impressive video that shares an incredible recipe made with dates, oatmeal, walnuts and yogurt. This is a rich and elegant dessert recipe with a lot of heritage. Watch this video and give the recipe a try!! - 120.053
If you are really fond of Hong Kong street-foods, this recipe video is a must watch. Here you will get to see the real process, by which these famous eggy tarts are made. Practice the skill and you too can serve this special Hong Kong dessert to your family. - 82.7842
Classic Linzer Tarts And Cookies
The chef on the occasion of Valentines day bakes these two snacks which are splendid! A video with all the steps and the directions given clearly! See the video for more! - 78.0818
An easy to make Border Tart.An almond Border Tart which is not the traditional Border Tart but it sure does tastes good.My recipe of Border Tart for you. - 49.3806
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together,... - 47.4724
1. Prepare the pie shell. Refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix onion, pate, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Mix.
4. Over bottom of pie shell, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, add cream, egg,... - 46.8955
This Ecclefechan Tarts recipe is my favorite. This Dry Fruit Tart recipe is full of nutts. It makes a great dessert after dinner, but can also be eaten anytime to sweeten your mood. Prepare and enjoy Ecclefechan Tarts. - 46.4935
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In saucepan, blend the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
3) Stir in water, lemon peel and juice.
4) Add the raisins, stir continuously and cook until thick and bubbly; allow to cool.
5)... - 46.3917
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.7513
1) Take the pie shell and brush with butter. Chill in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the clams but reserve the juice. Add enough water to equal 2 cups liquid. Transfer liquid to a bowl.
3) Preheat oven to 425° F.
4) Take the... - 45.3549
Strawberry Chiffon Tarts
Crush the 2 cup (500 mL) of strawberries.
Soften strawberry gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and then stir to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in salt.
Allow to cool to room temperature, but do not allow to set.
Fold in the crushed... - 45.129
Avocado Chilli Tart
Sift together the flour, paprika and salt.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the egg yolk and enough ice water just to hold the dough together.
Press the pastry (it will be too fragile to roll) into a 22 cm (9 in) flan... - 44.9354
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, soak raisins in warm water for 15 minutes; drain well.
3 Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel to a plain pastry for a two-crust pie or packaged mix.
4 Chop the raisins finely or put them... - 44.7027
Prepare your own pastry or use a pie crust mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into about a 12-inch circle.
With a 3-inch cooky cutter, cut dough into rounds.
Using a muffin pan whose cups are 1 3/4 inches in diameter, press and fit each round into... - 44.258
Meat Tarts is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Meat Tarts; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 44.1792
Rich Banbury Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients leaving the bottom 3 and mix well.
3) Roll out the Nonsweet French Pastry to 1/8-inch thickness and cut out 4-inch squares.
4) Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over each... - 44.1781
Deep-dish Salmon Tart
Roll out sufficient pastry, and line a deep oblong baking dish, 9" x 6 1/2" x 2".
Turn salmon and its juice into bowl.
Discard dark skin; mash bones and salmon with juice.
Add next 7 ingredients.
Taste, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste... - 44.1692
Roasted Eggplant And Tapenade Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and brush with oil.
3) Peel and slice the eggplants lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
4) Separate the garlic cloves , peel and reserve 1 garlic clove.
... - 44.1143
1. Make the pastry and chill for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C/Gas 6) and grease 10 patty tins.
3. Roll out the pastry thinly on a floured board.
4. Using a 7.5 cm (3 in) cutter dipped in flour cut out 10 circles and use... - 43.9982
Saint Germain Tart
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add sliced leeks and cook, covered, over low heat for about 30 minutes, or until leeks are tender and lightly colored.
Stir frequently or leeks may scorch.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Whisk eggs, yolks, and light and... - 43.7569
Tomato Eggplant Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute for 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the eggplant to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 43.7485
To Make Filling:
1. In top of double boiler, beat eggs well with a fork.
2. Add lemon peel and juice, butter and 1 cup sugar and mix well till combined.
3. Place over simmering water with the water not touching bottom of double-boiler top and cook... - 43.7272
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening -with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle cold water (1 tablespoon at a time) evenly over surface; stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape dough into a ball; cover and chill.
Roll... - 43.5267
Cinnamon Tart Cannelle
1) Heat the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
2) Make the pastry and sieve the flour with the cinnamon.
3) Let it stand for minimum 1 hour in a cool place.
4) Pick over the currants and along with the granulated sugar, add to a pan.
5) Place the... - 43.5134
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °.
2. To prepare the clams wash them thoroughly under cold running water and discard any with broken shells as well as those whose necks do not retract when prodded gently with a finger.
3. With a small sharp knife... - 42.9728
Quickly knead pastry for a pie shell from the dough ingredients.
Chill 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease the pan.
On a floured surface roll the dough out into a circle.
Fit into the pan and shape a rim about 1 1/4 inches high.
Cover with parchment... - 42.9689
Harvest Tart has a Different taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Harvest Tart Sizzling taste. - 42.867
Tart Hubbard Squash
1) Cut the squash in halves and discard the seeds. Pare and cut into cubes.
2) Preheat oven at 350°.
3) In a saucepan, pour boiling salted water to cook the squash for 15 minutes by covering with a lid, until the squash turns tender.
4)... - 42.8577
Currant tart is a very nice holiday dessert. It is a treat to serve and eat. You will enjoy making it as much as eating it. The warm tarts are perfect to end a hearty meal on a holiday. - 42.8122
Lemon Blossom Tart
1 In a medium-size bowl,combine the piecrust mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 egg.
2 Mix with a fork until well blended.
3 Press evenly over the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch round layer-cake pan, making rim even with the edge of the pan.... - 42.784
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Combine first 7 ingredients and cook slowly for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
3.Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and rind.
5.Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness and cut... - 42.6443
Apple-Lemon Tart are great as a snack or a dessert anytime of the day. Apple-Lemon Tart sounded really good to me when I first heard it and they tasted even better. Too good to be missed! - 42.3366
Spiced Cranberry-pear Tart
For pistachio sugar: Combine 1/2 cup pistachios and 1/3 cup sugar in processor and blend until pistachios are chopped.
DO AHEAD Can be made 3 days ahead.
Store airtight at room temperature.
For crust: Blend flour, sugar, and salt in processor.
Add butter;... - 42.3033
Greengage And Vanilla Tart
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Roll the pastry out and line a shallow, loose bottomed flan tin with it
3. Trim edges and line with baking paper and baking beans
4. Make it sit on the baking sheet, bake for about fifteen... - 41.8559
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until soft.
Stir in mung beans and saute 5 minutes.
Spread cooked broccoli over bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle sprouts and onions over broccoli.
Beat together with fork the ricotta, sour cream, eggs... - 41.7759
Lombard Green Tart
The lombard green tart is a bked vegetables tart. Super healthy and savory, the lombard green tart is flavored with dried herbs and has spinach, cottage cheese and zucchini in it. served hot or chilled, I found this recipe an intersting way to serve... - 41.3613
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 41.2076
Simple Tart Recipes By Category