- » Simple Sugar
Simple Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple sugar recipes.
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade sugar cubes. - 101.637
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, mace, and salt.
3. Beat oil with ½ cup sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla and beat for a light, fluffy mixture.
4. Add flour mixture and work in until the dough forms a ball.... - 45.6344
Snappy Sugar Crisps
A lovely, crispy companion to your favorite hot sips, these Snappy Sugar Crisps are indeed a great treat! Try out this rather simple recipe for vanilla flavored cookies. - 42.4745
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 41.9553
Sugar And Spice Walnuts
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a bowl, add in the egg white.
3) Dip the walnuts, a few at a time, in the egg white.
4) Dip the walnuts into a bowl containing a mixture of sugar, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Get a nice, thick coating... - 37.5046
Simple Sugar Syrup
1) In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients and then simmer the mixture until the sugar is dissolved, stirring only when needed.
2) Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
3) Into a glass jar, pour the mixture and store in the refrigerator,... - 23.0806
Simple Sugar Syrup For Sorbets
1.In a saucepan, take the sugar and pour in the water. Let the mixture simmer over reduced heat until the sugar dissolves. This would take only about 5 minutes.
2.Let mixture cool to room temperature.
3.Use as desired in desserts.
4.Can be... - 21.6673
Sugar And Spice Walnuts
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
• In 3-quart casserole, combine melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes, until thickened or syrupy, stirring often.
• Add nuts and mix to coat. Spread walnuts... - 19.6802
Dissolve the sugar very slowly In 1 tablesp water, then boil it quickly till it is a dark brown.
Add a little water and warm this gently till the caramel dissolves, then add enough water to make a thin syrup.
Bring this to boiling-point, cool and bottle... - 17.8466
Simple Sugar Glaze
Combine sugar and milk in a medium-size bowl; stir with a rubber spatula until smooth; stir in shortening until completely blended. Keep bowl covered with damp paper towel to keep glaze from drying. (This glaze testes great on a variety of cookies.) - 13.0731
Simple Sugar Recipes By Category