- » Simple Stuffed Pepper
Simple Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple stuffed pepper recipes.
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 124.116
Barry makes peppers stuffed with a groovy rice / mince combo. - 105.601
Enjoy a traditional delicious Italian stuffed pepper with tuna. It’s a classic!! Your friends and family would love to have it. Do try it!! - 100.333
Tuna Stuffed Bell Peppers
On the lookout for a simple yet yummy recipe that will make a good main course dish or appetizer or even a side dish? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make tasty stuffed bell peppers that are so flavorful that guests are going to... - 79.2783
Stuffed Grilled Peppers
Would you like to learn a delicious and healthy Stuffed Grilled Peppers recipe today? This dish is really simple to prepare and is full of flavor too. That's not all the ingredients used have a whole lot of health benefits as well. Watch it now. - 77.6745
Jarlsberg Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut peppers lengthwise into half. Remove seeds, stem and membrane. Wash inside and out. Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
2) In a skillet, brown the meat, stirring to break into bits.
3) Add mushrooms,... - 48.5539
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.9569
1) Cut off the tops of the peppers and deseed.
2) Cut up the tops, reserving 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
3) In a skillet, add 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine and cook without a lid till tender.
4) Remove from the heat and... - 47.0443
Multi Colored Stuffed Peppers
1) From the peppers, remove the lids and scrape out the seeds.
2) From the pepper lids, chop the flesh.
3) Rinse the celery thoroughly and chop them fine.
4) In a large bowl, combine the chopped celery, chopped pepper and butter or... - 46.7974
Salmon Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add peppers to boiling salted water and parboil for 5 minutes.
3. Drain and mix with ½ cup of crumbs, onion, and rest of the ingredients, excluding butter.
4. Stuff peppers with this mixture.
5. Mix rest... - 44.8648
Stuffed Peppers Or Pimentoes
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) Slice off tops and with a spoon, hollow out seeds.
4) To prepare the stuffing, heat fat and sauté onion... - 44.6361
Stuffed Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350° F .
2. Saute onion and garlic in heated oil until soft. Mix in cayenne, salt, pepper, currants, pine nuts, coriander and parsley, and saute until nuts turn brown. Add to a large bowl with pasta and cheese and... - 44.4324
Minder's Stuffed Peppers
Using a small sharp knife cut the tops off the peppers and remove the seeds from the inside.
Put the peppers and the tops into a large saucepan, cover them with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
Drain them into a colander over the sink.
Half... - 44.2578
Seafood Stuffed Peppers
1 Halve the peppers.
2 Remove the seeds and pulp.
3 Prepare the stuffing.
4 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel and chop them finely.
5 If you are using tinned waterchestnuts, first rinse them well in cold water.
6 ... - 44.2258
Stuffed Pepper Casserole
Parboil red and green peppers in the 1 cup water with the 1/2 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes.
Lift out pepper quarters, drain well (reserve the cooking water).
Place peppers in a greased shallow baking dish (about 9 inches square), alternating the red and green... - 43.7369
Seasoned Meat Stuffed Peppers
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Drain in a sieve and rinse with hot water.
4) Carefully cut a hole around the stalk end of each pepper and remove the... - 42.8274
My Favorite Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops off the peppers.
Discard the stems, seeds, and inner white membranes.
Finely dice the pepper tops and place in a 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole.
Reserve the rest of the peppers.
Crumble the beef into the casserole.
Add the onions, carrots,... - 42.7265
Festive Stuffed Peppers
1) Take a small bowl to combine ¼ cup of soup with water.
2) In a 8X8 inch baking dish, pour this soup mixture and keep the baking dish aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking... - 42.6248
Italian Beef Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Parboil 5 minutes; drain.
Saute beef and onion in large skillet until lightly browned; add a little oil if meat is very lean.
Add garlic powder, herbs, salt, pepper, tomatoes, 1/2 can tomato sauce, water, and... - 42.3671
Fried Stuffed Peppers With Cheese
1) Over charcoal, broil the peppers, turning them constantly. Broil until the skin is puffed up and scorched all over evenly and till the flesh turns tender. You may also broil the peppers under a broiler.
2) In a small saucepan, transfer the broiled... - 42.2415
Soybean Stuffed Peppers
In large saucepan cook pepper halves in boiling salted water 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain; set aside to cool.
In medium bowl combine next 8 ingredients; divide evenly into 8 portions and fill each pepper half.
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs... - 42.1734
Stuffed Pepper Appetizers
In a large saucepan, cook onions and garlic in olive oil until browned.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Stir in rice and seasoned salt.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in saffron.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed,... - 42.042
Confetti Stuffed Peppers
1. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGH for half a minute until melted; add cracker crumbs to it and set aside
2. In a one and a half quart casserole, mix the frozen vegetables, milk and a tablespoon of butter, cover and... - 42.0343
Nutritious Stuffed Peppers
Cook rice according to package directions.
Core peppers; cut in halves.
Cook in boiling water for 10 minutes; drain.
Brown beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine rice and beef; add remaining ingredients, except catsup.
Place peppers in... - 41.9919
Dissolve bouillon cube in tomato paste and water.
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic together.
Add rice, seasoning, salt, 1 cup of the tomato mixture and 1/2 cup of cheese.
Slice peppers in half lengthwise and cook in boiling water until... - 41.3839
Stuffed Peppers Florentine
1) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2) Prepare the spinach by following the package direction.
3) Drain the water by squeezing properly. Set aside.
4) Use a 8 x 10-inch baking dish to spray with olive-oil vegetable cooking spray.
5) Use a... - 41.3793
Stuffed Peppers With Brandade
Cook the potatoes in water until soft.
Mash and set aside.
Place the cod in a shallow frying pan, add the milk and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and allow the cod to cool in the milk.
When the cod is cool enough to handle, remove from the milk and... - 41.3305
Stuffed Peppers With Frankfurters
Cut the tops off the peppers, remove core and seeds.
Cook in hot butter for about 7 minutes, drain and keep hot.
Peel and chop onion, chop frankfurters, chop unpeeled apple.
Add remaining butter to that left in the pan, add onion, frankfurters and apple... - 40.7473
Walnut Stuffed Peppers
Cook the rice with 3 teasp of salt in 3 qts boiling water until tender —about 15 min.
Wash peppers, cut a thin slice from stem end, remove seeds.
Add 2 qts boiling water and 1/4 teasp salt; simmer for 5 min.
Meanwhile, saute onion and celery... - 40.7238
Calico Stuffed Peppers
1. Wash green pepper and slice into half lengthwise.
2. Cut stem and scoop out the seeds.
3. In a 4-quart casserole, place the peppers and cook for 4 minutes.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, place sausages and onions and cook for 5 minutes;... - 40.6657
Stuffed Peppers With Corn
1) In a bowl, combine the corn, beef, pimiento, onion and salt together, then stuff into the peppers.
2) In a slow cooker, stand the stuffed peppers upright.
3) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, soup and mustard together, then pour into... - 40.4342
Hamburger Stuffed Pepper
Fry onion in butter slowly until soft; add ground beef and cook until it loses its red color.
Add tomatoes from the can (save the juice), paprika, garlic and corn.
Stir together, then add raw rice.
Cut green pepper in half, removing seeds, and place one half... - 40.3376
Pork Stuffed Peppers
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter in a pan and fry the onion and bacon until soft.
Add the mince and cook gently for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in the breadcrumbs, tarragon, tomatoes and seasonings.
Wash and dry the peppers, cut the tops off and remove... - 40.2279
Mexicali Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Trim stems from tops, and discard stems.
Chop pepper tops; set aside.
Arrange pepper shells in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.187
Hash Stuffed Peppers With Cabbage
Cut tops from green peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
Cook for 4 or 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
In skillet saute corned-beef hash, stirring often.
Remove peppers and fill with hash.
Melt butter in same skillet and saute onion until golden; add... - 37.6376
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 37.0805
Stuffed Peppers With Ham And Eggs
1. Cut lids off the tops of the peppers and scoop out the seeds and pith.
2. Place them in a large pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
3. Drain well upside down and place in a buttered ovenproof dish. Keep hot.
4. Beat the eggs, seasoning and milk or... - 36.3919
Stuffed Peppers is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Stuffed Peppers! - 34.6189
Rainbow Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the pepper tops; scoop out the membrane and seeds. Arrange the peppers, cut-side down, in a large shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover the peppers with heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7 minutes or... - 33.7042
Easy Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F to 375F.
2) Slice the top off of the green or red peppers.
3) Scoop the seeded core out of the peppers. Discard the cores.
4) Into a pot of salted, boiling water, add in the peppers. Cook them for exactly 5... - 33.6047
Crab And Potato Stuffed Peppers
1. Set pepper halves on paper towels and let drain and cool.
2. In small bowl combine crab meat, 1 ounce cheese, and remaining ingredients except parsley, stirring to thoroughly combine; let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spoon 1/4 of crab... - 33.4979
Stuffed Peppers Puebla
Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
Cook in boiling salted water 5 minutes; drain.
Season pepper shells with salt; stuff with Beef Filling.
Arrange in oven-proof baking dish.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Top with Nut Cream Sauce.
Bake... - 33.0443
Red And Yellow Stuffed Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and let steam in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Working over... - 32.5616
Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops from green peppers.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
If desired, cook peppers in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes; invert to drain.
Combine egg, ricotta, salami, and 4 tablespoons of the parmesan.
Fill peppers with cheese... - 31.7304
Stuffed Peppers With Tuna And Pasta
1. Halve capsicums lengthways, remove seeds, place in shallow dish, brush with one tablespoon of the olive oil, cook on HIGH for four minutes.
2. Combine remaining oil with onion and celery, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in risoni, tuna, vinegar,... - 31.6519
Stuffed Peppers Festivo
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare macaroni and Cheddar as directed on package for range top method.
Stir in ham.
Cut thin slice from stem end of each pepper; remove all seeds and membranes.
Wash outside and inside.
Cook in boiling salted water 5 min.; drain... - 31.0143
Tongue Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Precook pepper cups in boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain.
Season pepper shells with salt and pepper.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Stand... - 30.5277
Skillet Stuffed Peppers
1. Place bell pepper halves, cut sides down, on a microwave-safe dish, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes and 30 seconds or until pepper halves are crisp-tender. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes (peppers will soften).
2. Heat a large nonstick... - 28.1235
Kory's risotto-stuffed peppers will get your meal off to a great start. - 11.748