- » Simple Stuffed Mushroom
Simple Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple stuffed mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple stuffed mushroom recipes.
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms Hd
Are you deciding on - what to serve to your veggie friends for dinner? This special recipe of stuffed mushrooms can be a nice treat for them. It is quite easy to prepare and the process is also not too elaborate. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 140.016
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Mushrooms are your favorite but you have not yet tried baked stuffed mushrooms….yes, you heard it right, I ma talking about stuffed mushrooms and that too with a delicious stuffing of olives, cheese and bacon. If you are drooling at the thought, just watch... - 132.873
Gorgonzola Stuffed Mushrooms
Appetizers have gone on to become frequent affairs besides being party needs. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Gorgonzola stuffed mushrooms with Creamini Mushrooms in simple and easy steps. Great to go with drinks! - 115.665
Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you always on a lookout for low carb recipes? You've just got one more to add to your list of favorites. Watch the chef prepare these yummy Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms. The dish is easy to make and is very flavorful. Try it today. - 89.8224
It is not easy to make a snack which tastes equally good when hot or cold, but this stuffed mushroom is one such recipe which does the job; either hot or cold. Learn this age old recipe from Nana and keep it in your favorite recipe collection as it deserves a... - 86.166
Baked And Stuffed Mushrooms
If you enjoy mushrooms, you ought to try out this Baked and Stuffed Mushrooms! This hassle-free dish can be prepared within minutes and can be served to family and friends alike! Watch this video for more details! - 86.1125
Simple Stuffed Mushrooms
Fond of mushrooms? Here's yet another delightful way to incorporate them in your menu. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated in your kitchen. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this wonderful dish. - 82.1811
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Planning a dinner and can't decide on the menu? We can suggest a recipe that makes an excellent appetizer. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms. The dish is great on taste and will be loved by all. - 61.5951
Eggplant Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a colander place eggplant, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let it stand 30 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and par dry with paper towels.
4. With damp paper towels clean mushrooms.
5. Remove mushroom... - 47.8287
Pancakes Crepes Stuffed With Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Use the readymade pancake batter to fry 8 equal-sized pancakes (crepes)
3. Set aside to cool and drain on kitchen paper
4. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
5. Grease and set aside a shallow... - 47.2209
Stuffed Mushroom Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, spinach, garlic, pizza sauce and seasonings.
3. Keep the bowl aside.
4. On a flour dusted work surface, roll out pizza dough... - 46.4992
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 44.6847
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a 1 quart glass casserole and microwave (high) butter in it for about 30 seconds.
2) Add walnuts and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
3) Microwave the mixture (high) for about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 minutes, start stirring half-way through cooking.
4) Add chili... - 44.5535
Appetizer Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside.
Finely chop stems; measure 1/2 cup (discard any remaining stems or save for another use).
In a skillet, saute chopped mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until vegetables are tender and mushroom liquid has... - 44.2395
Stuffed Mushrooms And Summer Squashes
Cut or gently pull the stem from each mush room, forming a hollow in the base of the cap to hold the stuffing; reserve the stems.
Halve the squashes lengthwise and, using a teaspoon, scoop out the centers, leaving a shell about 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick; reserve... - 42.4204
Stuffed Mushrooms With Crabmeat
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
Wash, drain and stem the mushrooms. On a vegetable board, finely chop the mushroom stems and add to a mixing bowl.
Combine soup mix, crab meat, sour cream, bread... - 42.4018
Stuffed Mushroom Morsels
1. Separate stems from mushrooms.
2. Chop enough stems to get 1/2 cup.
3. In an 8-inch round baking dish, heat bacon and onion at High for 5 to 6 minutes until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; stir occasionally; drain excess fat.
4. In a... - 42.3113
Marrakech Stuffed Mushrooms
Brush any dirt off the mushrooms and trim tough ends from the stems.
Carefully remove the remaining mushroom stems and reserve them.
Place the mushroom caps stem-side down in a 9" pie plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the... - 42.0424
Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a paring knife to trim the stem end of each mushroom and discard the trimmings.
3. Stem the mushrooms and collect the caps in a bowl
4. Finely chop the stems to equal 1/4 cup.
5. In a... - 41.9808
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean and wipe mushrooms with damp cloth. Then, remove stems and chop stems finely. Keep aside.
3) Take a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter and saute mushroom caps from bottom side for2 to 3... - 41.4871
Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) De-stem the mushrooms and finely chop the mushroom stems to measure 1/2 cup.
3) In a large skillet, add sausage to crumble.
4) Fold in chopped mushrooms stems and onion.
5) Cook the sausage to brown by... - 41.3633
Looking for a nice vegetarian dish? This recipe of stuffed mushrooms with cheese is ready under 10 minutes and is a quick snack whenever you need it.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
• Heat some... - 40.8004
Sage Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage in a medium skillet until it crumbles; drain.
Add onion, parsley, pepper, and garlic.
Add cream cheese cubes to the sausage mixture.
Remove mushroom stems and discard.
Place mushrooms in baking dish.
Brush with melted... - 40.5915
Steak Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the horseradish, chives, steak, garlic salt and pepper together.
3) Discard the mushroom stems and stuff the mushrooms caps with the steak mixture.
4) In a shallow baking dish, place the... - 39.494
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Clean mushrooms with a vegetable brush or wipe with a damp cloth.
Remove and finely chop stems.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute chopped mushroom stems, onions, garlic and walnuts until onion is tender, 4... - 39.1482
Stuffed Mushroom Croustades
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
With a rolling pin flatten bread.
With a 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter cut 24 rounds.
Into miniature muffin cups press bread rounds.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
Remove from pan.
Wash mushrooms and pat dry with... - 38.1666
Shiitake Stuffed Mushrooms
Reconstitute the shiitake mushrooms by soaking them in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
Drain them and reserve the soaking water.
Discard the stems and finely dice the caps.
Wash and pat dry the stuffing mushrooms.
Remove and reserve the stems.
Put the caps in... - 37.6391
Rubino's Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Wash the mushrooms gently with a brush, pat dry and pull the stems off.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add in crushed garlic, cheese and parsley. Mix together for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
3) Stuff a tablespoon or more of... - 36.6863
Low Cal Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop finely.
Thinly slice green onions including tops.
Combine with mushroom stems.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on High.
Add sour cream and garlic salt to chopped stems and green onions.
Spoon filling into mushroom caps.
Place 10 to 12... - 35.2398
Schaper's Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash, dry and stem mushrooms.
Melt butter or margarine over low heat; add crumbs and cheese and brown lightly, stirring constantly.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Stuff mushroom caps with crumb mixture; arrange on cookie sheet.
Center on cooking grill.
Cover kettle... - 33.6757
You Can Have Only One Stuffed Mushroom
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel. Twist and pull out stems, leaving cavity for stuffing. Set mushrooms aside, cavity side up. Trim ends from stems. Finely dice stems. Coat small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat... - 32.7299
Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
In small mixing bowl or measuring cup, mix together butter, hazelnuts and Worcestershire.
Fill each mushroom cap with teaspoonful of nut mixture.
Place mushrooms on baking sheet.
Broil 4 to 5 inches (10 to 12 cm) from heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn off... - 30.8857
Almond Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and remove stems (save and use in sauces, soups or with vegetables).
Arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up in pie plate or shallow baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter and almonds.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until golden... - 30.8493
Stuffed Mushroom Marvel
1) Place the bread cubes in water, squeeze dry, then shred. Add the eggs, ricotta, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place on a lightly oiled baking dish, cap side down. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at... - 24.668
Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms are a great appetizer recipe. Crunchy and full of flavor, they'll be gone before you know it. - 0