- » Simple Sponge Cake
Simple Sponge Cake Recipes
A simple sponge cake is a soft cake that can be eaten any time; it is also used as the base for various flavored icing cakes. Usually, the simple spongy cake recipe is vanilla flavored, but many people prefer adding ... More »
Steamed Jam Sponge Cakes
Jam sponge is a delicious recipe. This dish can be served as dessert. Try this recipe in your holidays, Jam sponge is sure going to impress your taste buds. - 90.1564
Citrus Spice Sponge Cake
Sift flour, spices and baking powder.
Whip yolks 2 minutes.
Dribble in orange juice while whipping.
Gradually add sugar and whip 3 more minutes until yolks are thick.
Fold in vanilla and grated peels.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of... - 49.7426
Regular Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt alternately with water, flavorings and rind, blending lightly.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff, but not... - 48.4069
Dairy Free Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, sift the 1 cup sugar, salt, flour and baking powder.
3) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together until thick.
4) Gradually beat in1/2 cup sugar until the mixture... - 47.5912
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Sponge Cake Fingers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles appear around the edges.
3. Remove the pan from heat and let the milk cool down for about 15 minutes until lukewarm.
4. Using sieve, shift... - 45.7292
Nougat Walnut Sponge Cake
Blend egg yolks and sugar together.
Sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
Whisk egg whites till stiff.
Fold egg yolks, flour mixture and egg whites together.
Grease and line the base of a 9 or 10 inch (23-25 cm) spring-form cake pan.
Place one-third of... - 45.1757
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 44.3907
Royal Sponge Cake
1) In a saucepan, boil sugar and water without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup turns like a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites.
4) Allow the syrup to cool down and add to the beaten egg mixture.
5) Separately, sift in flour,... - 43.7584
Sponge Cake With Cherries
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Butter the bottom of a 9-inch layer-cake pan using a pastry brush or paper towel.
3) Into a sieve or colander, pour the cherries and allow them to drain while you prepare the... - 43.3545
Apple Sponge Cake
Combine flours, baking soda, spices, salt, nuts, and apple.
Stir in honey, oil, and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Without cleaning beaters, beat yolks until frothy.
Fold yolks gently into the whites, then fold egg mixture into... - 43.1129
Agnes' Sponge Cake
This sponge cake recipe is a personalised recipe. Made with eggs sugar and flour, the cake has an option of almond or lemon flavoring. Baked with added cream of tartar, agne's sponge cake is a true delight! - 42.986
Mocha Sponge Cake
Dissolve 1 tablespoon coffee crystals in 3 tablespoonshof water; set aside.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Add dissolved coffee and vanilla, beating at low speed till blended.
Beat at medium speed till slightly... - 42.4711
Two-day Coffee Sponge Cake
Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in a large mixing bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Reduce speed to medium, and gradually add boiling water.
Add flour mixture, mix until... - 41.8966
Colonial Sponge Cake
Mix flour and 3/4 cup sugar.
Make well in center.
Mix egg yolks, lemon juice, vanilla, and 1/4 cup cold water; add to flour mixture.
Beat batter till smooth, about 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Beat egg whites with Cream of tartar and 3/4... - 40.8961
Sponge Cake For The Trifle
Sift the flour and salt together 4 times.
Beat the egg whites, adding 1/2 cup of the sugar slowly until the mixture is stiff.
Beat the egg yolks till they form a ribbon when a spoon is drawn out of them.
Add the remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
Blend the white and... - 40.4761
Soft Sponge Cake
Use 2 (9-inch) or 1 (12-inch) springform cake pans.
Butter and lightly flour bases; do not prepare sides.
Sift flours and cornstarch together twice.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 2 minutes or until creamy and... - 40.3354
Special Sponge Cake
Have you ever tried this wonderful Special Sponge Cake recipe. I often treat myself with a piece of yummy Special Sponge Cake topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Try it for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 40.1749
Whisked Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line two 8 inch layered cake pans with non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a heatproof bowl, beat the eggs and sugar. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Beat till the mixture becomes creamy.
4)... - 39.8051
All In One Sponge
1 Lightly grease the tins and line their bases with greaseproof paper (greased) or silicone paper.
2 Preheat the oven.
3 In a large mixing bowl, sift flour and baking powder, holding the sieve high to give the flour a good... - 39.3753
Sponge Cake Loaf
Combine flour and 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar; set aside.
Beat egg yolks about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add remaining 3/4 cup powdered sugar and salt, beating constantly.
With clean beaters, beat egg whites, vanilla, cream of... - 39.2831
Plain Sponge Cake Mixer Method
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and salt.
Put egg yolks into large mixing bowl, add water, lemon rind and juice and beat until very thick and fluffy on medium speed for at least 5 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup of the... - 39.1295
Easy Jam Sponge Cake
Line bottom of 9-inch layer-cake pan with buttered waxed paper; sprinkle with flour.
Combine eggs, egg yolk, and sugar in mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer until very thick and creamy.
Sift5 flour and salt together.
Carefully fold into egg mixture.
Add... - 38.8479
Fresh Orange Sponge Cake
In large bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F.
Sift flour with salt; set aside.
With electric mixer, at medium speed, beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar,... - 38.8424
Sponge Cake With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife peel oranges removing the yellow and white skin.
2) Part oranges, remove any seeds and keep aside in a small bowl.
3) Whip cream until stiff and keep aside till serving time.
4) In a flat dish put cake layers and... - 38.7234
Feather Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Add 1/2 cup cold water; continue beating till very thick, about 5 minutes in all.
Gradually beat in sugar, vanilla, and extract.
Sift flour with salt; fold into egg yolk mixture a little at a time.
Beat egg whites... - 37.4173
Diet Light Sponge Cake
1. Measure the cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume with electric mixer at high speed in a large bowl; beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms soft... - 35.973
This easy to make recipe for sponge cakes is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy sponge cakes yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 35.2594
Beaten Sponge Cake
Prepare and measure all ingredients.
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat the ovento375°F(190°C).
Place the cream puff paste in a pastry bag fitted with a large plain or fluted nozzle.
For cream puffs, pipe small round shapes onto the... - 35.2369
Boiled Water Sponge Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Have ready a 9-inch tube pan, ungreased.
2. Beat the egg yolks until thick and light; gradually add the sugar, beating until creamy. Add the grated peel, lemon juice, vanilla and boiling water and beat thoroughly.
3.... - 34.4815
Cold Water Sponge Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Have ready a 9-inch tube pan, ungreased.
2. Combine the egg yolks and water and beat until light and doubled in bulk. Gradually add the sugar and beat 2 minutes; beat in the lemon peel and juice.
3. Sift the flour and... - 34.2893
Four Egg Sponge Cake
Beat egg-yolks until thick and lemon colored; add sugar gradually.
Add cold water and mix thoroughly.
Sift flour once before measuring, then sift four times with salt, baking powder and cornstarch.
Add to egg and sugar mixture.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg... - 33.3732
Ladyfinger Sponge Shortcake
Grease and line the bottom of a deep 9-inch-round bake pan with a circle of waxed paper.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy and smooth.
Fold in the sifted dry ingredients, the lemon rind and... - 33.0953
Never Fail Sponge Cake
Separate eggs; beat yolks with water for 10 minutes; add sugar and beat.
Add flour gradually, beating in flavorings.
Beat whites until frothy; add cream of tartar.
Beat until stiff and fold into mixture.
Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes at 300° F. - 32.6797
Sponge Cakes is soft and yummy cake. Sponge Cakes get its rich flavor from vanilla essence. Sponge cake is cherishing by many world-wide. - 29.8603
Fergerson's Macaroon Sponge Cake
Cream sugar and yolks, add lemon juice, then water and flour (with baking powder) alternately.
Fold in well-beaten egg whites.
Bake in one pan, 9" x 13", for about 30 to 40 minutes in moderate (350-degree) oven.
Cut cake in half and ice with the following... - 28.7201
Beat whole eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar; continue beating until mixture is thick and sugar is completely dissolved .
Sift flour several times; melt butter in hot water.
Sift dry ingredients over egg mixture, fold in; then, working quickly,... - 27.9828
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 12.593
Simple Sponge Cake Recipes By Category