- » Simple Sole
Simple Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple sole recipes.
Simple Sole On Lemony Greens
All of you seafood lovers are surely going to love this preparation of sole fish. Here the sole is served on a platter of lemony green. Nutrition wise this dish is loaded with vitamins, minerals, proteins etc. Watch the video to see how easily the chef... - 139.311
Sole Orly is a traditional dish, and has its own similarities with the famous Fish & Chips. Being similar, it has created its own niche within the group of food fanatics. A beautiful dish, which takes some of the flavor off the beer used in the batter as well. - 48.2699
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the artichoke hearts as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the artichokes and keep aside.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on... - 47.5461
Quick Sole Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the fish and pat dry using paper towels.
3. Crosswise fold fillets in half.
4. In a 12x8x2 inch baking dish, arrange the folded fillets in a single layer.
5. Dot the fish with 2... - 47.2686
Sole Belle Meuniere
1. In a large pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil or peanut oil
2. Dredge the fish in the cream and then dip it into the flour
3. Season the fish to taste
4. Place the fish on the hot skillet and sauté for two minutes on both sides till... - 46.767
Timbales Of Sole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) To make the Timbales, cut each fillet into half, lengthwise.
3) Roll each Â½ fillet lengthwise and then fit each roll into a muffin pan cup which is 2 Â½-inches in diameter. In the... - 45.9098
Soles Aux Crepes
1. Prepare a batter ahead of the cooking time and keep it aside while sautéing the fillets.
2. Take a bowl and sift into it salt and flour and create a well in the center and pour in lightly beaten egg.
3. Mix the mixture thoroughly with 5 tbsps of... - 45.6366
Memphis Heart And Sole
1. Defrost the frozen fish.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish, spread the tomato slices and top them with basil.
4. Put the bread crumbs on tomatoes and basil.
5. Place the fillets and season with salt... - 45.5933
Petits Turbans Of Sole
1. To prepare the fillet cut each in half and remove the connecting thread to get 12 strips of fish.
2. Lightly butter a 10 x 7 x 2-inch ovenproof dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. To prepare the shrimp shell, devein and wash it to get... - 45.5071
Sole With Spices
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Score the fillets lightly.
3) Dredge the fish fillets with salt and cayenne, and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, mix together chives, parsley, tarragon, garlic, nutmeg, butter, bouillon and... - 45.4762
Sole Vin Blane
1. Pat the fillets with paper towels to dry.
2. In an oblong baking dish, place 1 tablespoon of the butter.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and melt the butter for 1 minute at High.
4. Stir in the green onions to the butter, and cook again... - 45.1475
Cut 1 large square of parchment or foil for each serving.
Fold in half and cut into a large heart shape.
Open and coat one side with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, mix the water, peanut butter, honey and curry powder until smooth.
Cut each banana in half... - 45.1424
1) Take a small microwave dish, melt butter at HIGH 1 minute.
2) Put in onions and mushrooms.
3) Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Pour inlemon juice and wine.
5) Take an oblong dish and line the sole fillets on it.
6) Place the chopped tomatoes... - 44.7519
1. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and butter it generously.
2. Sprinkle the green onions or French shallots, and the parsley or dill, on it.
3. Pour the white wine or dry white vermouth, the fish fumet or clam juice over this.
4.... - 44.046
1. Fillet the soles and pomfret to remove the skin. Reserve bones and skin and use to make 1 2/3 cups fish stock for the sauce.
2. Wash, drain and dry the fish fillets by patting with kitchen paper.
3. Combine ingredients for marinade and rub... - 44.0047
Marinated Sole Venetian-style
Marinated Sole Venetian-Style has a fine taste. Marinated Sole Venetian-Style gets its taste from fine mixed with flour and nuts, flavored with vinegar. Marinated Sole Venetian-Style is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 43.9797
Sole Leon Bibb
Take 3 fillets and trim two of them into even pieces 1/4" thick.
Chop the third fillet and the trimmings.
Add 1 tbsp.
small shrimp, scallions, crumbs, lemon juice and Fleischmann's Margarine in a bowl.
Mix in the parsley and egg.
Spread sole on the counter... - 43.7835
1. In a shallow dish, combine egg and tarragon and beat lightly until blended.
2. On a plate, spread bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
3. To bread the fish fillets, lightly coat them with flour, shaking off the excess.
4.... - 43.3717
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a pan in 4 tablespoons butter saute the onion and celery until soft.
3. Adding the mushrooms continue cooking for 5 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir in the bread crumbs.
5. If... - 43.104
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiler pan, place the fillets with the skin side down.
3) Sprinkle the fillets with a mixture of Season-All, pepper and paprika.
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and skim off the white milk solids.
5) In... - 42.6106
Sweet And Sour Sole
Wash the fillets under cold water and pat very dry.
Cut them into pieces no larger than 3x4 inches.
Add enough oil to cover just the bottom of a large skillet and heat until the oil is very hot and rippling on the surface.
Dredge just enough pieces of fish to... - 42.507
Simply Squisito Sole
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In the bottom of a steamer pot, pour a small amount of water and bring to a boil.
3) Arrange the potatoes in the first rack and insert in the pot.
4) Steam the potatoes, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Arrange beans on... - 42.4507
Turbana Of Sole
Turbana Of Sole is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Turbana Of Sole; I am sure you would love to try this one! - 42.1397
Saute onion, parsley, and mushrooms in 3 tablespoons of the butter for about 10 minutes, until onions are soft, stirring occasionally.
Place half the sole fillets, flat, in a greased baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches); sprinkle lightly with salt and... - 42.13
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add flour and mix; cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Whisk in milk and season; continue cooking 5 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in fish and gelatine.
Mix egg yolk with cream and incorporate.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice and... - 41.9986
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in saucepan with flour.
Add salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, onion salt, Tabasco.
Blend in milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 41.5618
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from the center of the baked potatoes, leaving the shells.
3) In a bowl, mash the scooped potato along with beaten egg and butter.
4) Fill the piping bag... - 41.3125
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Split the sole fillets lengthwise and remove the tiny bone unit down the center.
Sprinkle the fish on all sides with salt and pepper.
Roll the fillet halves like a jelly roll and secure them with toothpicks.
Cook the tomatoes... - 41.3067
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a shallow ovenproof dish and butter it nicely. Add onions to its bottom.
3. Spread parsley and thinly sliced mushrooms over it.
4. Fold every single fillet in thirds and position them over the... - 41.2698
Scrub the mussels.
Bring the water shallots or onion, bay leaf and thyme to boil for 4 minutes, add half the wine and steam the mussels over this until they open.
Remove the mussels from the shells and set aside.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve.
Place... - 41.1032
Cook spinach according to directions on package; drain very thoroughly.
Blend sour cream with flour, green onions, lemon juice, and salt.
Combine half of this mixture with spinach, and spread evenly over bottom of a shallow baking dish (about 10 by 15... - 39.8649
Sole Marguery has a supreme taste. Sole Marguery gets its taste from fillets mixed with cornstarch and eggs, flavored with white wine. Sole Marguery is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 39.1575
Poached Sole Florentine
Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Reduce heat; add fillets.
Cover and simmer 1 minute or until opaque.
Remove from liquid; discard liquid.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat... - 38.9006
To make sauce: in a blender or food processor, blend tomatoes, chilies, hazelnuts, garlic, mint and salt.
Add half the olive oil, drop by drop, until mixture is thick.
With the motor still running, add the rest of the oil in a steady stream.
Turn off... - 38.5356
Shoe Tender Sole
Flatten fillets lightly with spatula, then fold them in half.
Season with salt and pepper.
Lay side by side in a buttered pan.
Pour in Court Bouillon and white wine.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, until done.
Remove to a heated platter.
Garnish with grapes.
Keep... - 38.5047
Sole In Vermouth
1) In a skillet heat the vermouth.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth, add the fish and wrap loosely.
3) Add into the vermouth and allow to poach for 10 minutes.
4) On a broilerproof platter arrange the fish.
5) Continue boiling the vermouth and reduce to... - 38.3298
Put the fish on a large plate and add the seasonings and about 2 teaspoons (10 g) butter.
Place the plate over a pan of boiling water and cover with another plate or saucepan lid, if it fits, or cover it with foil.
Keep the water boiling and allow to steam... - 38.2404
Saucy Seasoned Sole
CHEESE SAUCE: In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Gradually whisk in milk until smooth; cook, whisking, for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
Stir in Cheddar cheese,... - 38.2374
Bundles Of Sole
Prepare Court Bouillon.
Meanwhile, trim asparagus into even lengths; peel stalks, if desired.
Use 24 asparagus spears if spears are very thin.
In a large 2-inch-deep skillet, cook asparagus in boiling Court Bouillon until tender.
Use a slotted spoon or tongs... - 37.955
Macadamia Parmesan Sole
Put a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan in oven as it preheats to 425°.
In a 9- or 10-inch-wide pan, beat eggs to blend.
On a piece of wax paper, mix cheese and flour.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Dip in egg to coat; drain off excess, then coat fish in cheese... - 37.8515