- » Simple Shrimp Salad
Simple Shrimp Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple shrimp salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple shrimp salad recipes.
Shrimp And Sourdough Crouton Salad
Here's a crunchy and juicy salad made using shrimp and fried croutons. The recipe was learnt in San Francisco by Robin and she now replicates it in her kitchen for all her lovely viewers. Watch and try the salad asap. - 123.866
Citrus Sesame Shrimp Salad
Simple and super healthy, this easy appetizer is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of shrimp are accented with the sweet-sour-spicy marinade of orange marmalade, sesame oil, chili sauce, and lemon juice and the... - 119.658
Healthy Shrimp Salad With Grilled Lettuce
If you are really busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy salad. What better than shrimp salad with grilled lettuce. From the kitchen of Chef Kirk Leins to yours, gear up for an entremely enjoyable treat. - 114.834
1. Season shrimp with salt.
2. Cut the flowering portion of chives as shown in the video. Set aside.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Drop shrimp, and mushroom in pan. Cook for a couple of minutes. Do not overcook... - 109.339
Spicy Baja Shrimp Salad
A simple salad for your next barbeque party? This is it…a delicious baja shrimp salad. This video shows you how to make this simple salad with grilled shrimps. The ingredients are easy to get and ready in minutes. - 105.996
Tasty Bone-in Ham With Raisin Glaze
Thinking what to make for the Holidays, then you must check out this recipe. The chef shows how to make Baked ham with raisin glaze. This dish is so filling and tasty. A perfect meal for your family and friends. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 96.1096
Cold Shrimp Salad
What tailgate party is complete with a zesty salad and a slaw? And Betty's shrimp salad just make the perfect addition to any game party or even a casual cookout. Easy to assemble, this zesty, healthy salad will have your guests buzzing around the table for... - 83.7715
Shrimp Salad San Joaquin
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the shrimp, scallions, oil and garlic together until thoroughly coated, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, stir the water, broth mix, hot sauce and red pepper together, until the... - 45.6986
Lisa's Rosy Shrimp Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, add the water, wine, peppercorns, and dill sprigs together.
2) Bring to a boil, add the shrimp and simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute until cooked through.
3) Drain well, allow to cool and then halve the shrimp... - 44.5271
Exotic Shrimp Salad
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, water chestnuts, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, curry powder, and soy sauce; toss well.
2 Prepare nests with lettuce.
3 Place the mixture in the nests and scatter some canned litchi nuts on top.
4 Sprinkle with toasted... - 42.3321
Seared Shrimp Salad With Raspberry-mint Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Clean lettuces and tear into bite-size pieces.
Cut core off Belgian endive, cut large leaves in half, and slice remainder into 1/2-inch slices.
Wrap in paper towels, place in plastic bag, and refrigerate. (Greens may be refrigerated... - 41.4723
Best Ever Shrimp Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine cooled macaroni, celery and shrimp in large bowl.
Combine sour cream, chili sauce, horseradish, mustard, salt, marjoram and onion in small bowl; whip with wire whisk until well blended and of... - 41.3149
Shrimp Salad Puffs
Combine water, butter and hot pepper sauce in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each.
Drop by rounded... - 41.2344
Gingered Melon And Shrimp Salad
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Using a melon bailer, scoop out flesh.
Reserve melon shells.
In a large bowl, combine wine and ginger.
Add melon balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Beat cream until soft peaks form.
Add nutmeg and cinnamon-sugar.
Fold in... - 41.1884
Shrimp Salad On The Half Shell
Bring water to a boil, add unpeeled shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Allow shrimp to chill thoroughly.
Peel and de-vein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, green onions, and celery in a medium bowl, set aside.
Combine oil, lemon juice,... - 40.4239
Shrimp Salad Rolls
1. Chop the shrimps, keeping aside a few whole ones for garnish.
2. Toss the chopped shrimps along with onion, cucumber, celery, parsley and lettuce. Add mayonnaise to moisten the mixture. Mix in Tabasco and Accent. Add salt and pepper to taste and... - 40.2754
Citrus Shrimp Salad
Bring water to a boil and add shrimp.
Cook shrimp 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp; chill.
Combine salad dressing and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Stir in shrimp.
Line a large platter with... - 39.8738
Shrimp Salad Hilary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 tablespoons of the salt. When the water has reached a rolling boil, add all the shrimp at once. Cook, uncovered, until the shrimp are pink and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp into a colander and rinse... - 39.4426
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 39.2419
Shrimp Salad Dip
Mash or finely cut the avocados.
Add shrimp, celery, onions and remaining ingredients.
You might need more mayonnaise.
Chill in refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
May be used as a salad or dip.
Delicious stuffed in a tomato.
Serves 8 to 10. - 38.9824
Spinach Shrimp Salad
1) Take a screw-top jar and mix salad oil, the 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar, vinegar, orange peel, salt, dry mustard, and hot pepper sauce in it. Shake and mix everything. Chill the dressing.
2) In a salad bowl, mix together avocado, spinach, shrimp and... - 37.7465
Fresh Grapefruit Shrimp Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix the grapefruit, shrimp and the celery and mix well
2. Add the lemon juice, cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
4. Serve cold on salad greens - 36.845
Bayou Shrimp Salad
1. Cook rice. Place in a large bowl; stir in sugar, lime rind and juice, ham, celery and green pepper.
2. Cook shrimps and okra in separate medium-size saucepans, drain well.
3. Dice all of the shrimps, but leave okra whole; add shrimps and okra to rice-ham... - 36.0864
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Confetti Rice
1. Stir the pickling spice into 1 quart of water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover, remove the pan from the heat and let stand 6 to 8 minutes. Cool the shrimp in a colander under cold running water. Shell and devein the... - 35.9514
Jessica's Shrimp Salad
1) In a large bowl, place shrimp, chopped eggs, celery, sweet pickle, and onion to combine.
2) Spread mayonnaise and toss the mixture lightly to coat.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Garnish with avocado slices,... - 35.258
Grilled Scallop And Shrimp Salad
1. Thread scallops, through width of the rounds and touching, onto a thin metal skewer. Push a second metal skewer through scallops, parallel to and about 1/2 inch from the first. Thread shrimp, touching, onto thin metal skewers.
2. Rinse and drain radicchio,... - 34.7704
Creamy Shrimp Salad On Romaine
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, egg whites, walnuts and onions.
Add the dressing and stir until the shrimp mixture is coated.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator about 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
To serve, divide the lettuce among four... - 34.2163
Shrimp Salad With Cauliflower
1. Cook the shrimp in a large pot of salted boiling water, uncovered, until they are pink and slightly firm to the touch, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking; drain well. Shell the shrimp, and devein if... - 34.1077
Blackened Shrimp Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over shrimp; toss gently.
2. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; saute 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove... - 33.6387
Ditali And Shrimp Salad
Combine all ingredients except the lettuce leaves and chives; mix thoroughly but gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Line a bowl with the lettuce and spoon in the pasta and shrimp mixture.
Sprinkle the top with the chives and serve. - 32.7936
Kiwi Shrimp Salad
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the utensils and the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large bowl, combine together the spinach, orange sections, shrimp and kiwi fruit.... - 32.1081
Macaroni And Shrimp Salad
The combination of macaroni and shrimp is exploited in the Macaroni And Shrimp Salad . This is a heavenly mix and promises to add a royale touch to your party menu. Check out the recipe of Macaroni And Shrimp Salad. - 31.617
Summer Shrimp Salad With Cilantro
1. To prepare dressing, combine vegetable broth and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring with a whisk, bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in juice and next 5 ingredients (through peppercorns). Cool.
2. To prepare... - 31.3451
Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Cut large shrimp in half.
Combine shrimp, cabbage, and green pepper; chill.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings to make dressing; chill.
Add almonds and dressing to shrimp mixture; toss lightly. - 31.3085
Shrimp Salad With Pineapple And Pecans
1. In medium mixing bowl combine shrimp, pineapple, snow peas, pecans, and scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.0391
Apricot Shrimp Salad
1. Divide the shrimp into two equal portions. Cut one portion crosswise into thirds; cut the remainder in half lengthwise. Place in a medium bowl.
2. Pit the fresh apricots; quarter 6 of them and roughly chop the rest. (If using dried apricots, cover them... - 30.975
Main Dish Shrimp Salad
1. Combine the romaine and spinach in a salad bowl. Add the oil and toss until all the leaves glisten.
2. Add egg, shrimp, carrot sticks, olives, tomato, basil, and dill. Toss. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. - 30.9157
Elegant Strawberry And Shrimp Salad
Place shrimp, corn, pear and strawberries in salad bowl.
Mix sour cream with mustard; add lemon juice.
Whisk in cider, sugar, ginger and Tabasco sauce.
Pour over salad and mix well. - 30.743
Crisp Shrimp Salad
Combine shrimp, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, and water chestnuts.
Prepare dressing, pour over top, and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight (stir well several times). - 30.739
Paradise Shrimp Salad
To cooled shrimp, add salt and paprika.
Marinate in enough French dressing to cover shrimp; chill.
Mix in mayonnaise.
Arrange shrimp on shredded lettuce.
Garnish with pickles and celery curls. - 30.4136
Sunday Supper Shrimp Salad Bowl
1. Have ingredients chilled and combine all except the dressing in a salad bowl.
2. Add dressing and toss until salad is lightly coated with dressing.
3. Garnish top with a few whole shrimp. - 30.0115
Shrimp Salad In Bell Peppers
Drain the shrimps, rinse with cold water and remove the viscera.
Break into pieces and dress with French dressing.
Chill for 2 hours; add olives and sweet pickles sliced, and onions.
Hollow out the green peppers to form cups and fill with shrimp mixture. - 28.0899
Lemony Shrimp Salad
1. Fill a medium saucepan with water. Squeeze the lemon half into the water, then add the squeezed lemon rind along with the peppercorns and a generous pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Add the shrimp and simmer until they are curled and just pink, about 3... - 27.1371
Dilly Of A Shrimp Salad
1. Drain and chill shrimp. Toss shrimp, onion, water chestnuts, and dressing. Sprinkle with dill. - 24.9936
Cool Shrimp Salad
Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Chill at least 30 minutes. - 23.0547
Pineapple And Shrimp Salad
Slice the pineapple and cut into very thin slices.Peel and slice the chestnuts and mix all ingredients together with the sliced shrimp.
Add french dressing and lay on a bed of crisp greens. - 20.1534
Simple Shrimp Salad Recipes By Category
Simple Shrimp Salad Dish: