- » Simple Shortbread
Simple Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple shortbread recipes.
Can’t believe how easy it was to make this Shortbread, but I guess at the end of the day it’s just a really popular biscuity thing. Watch out the video and decide yourself. - 83.2892
Apple Shortbread Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Peel the apples, core them and cut into slices.
3) In a saucepan, add the apple slices, water and butter, cover and gently cook, occasionally stirring, till the apples have tendered. Add... - 41.9852
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt, all purpose flour and rice flour four times together into it.
3) Take the butter and cut it into the dry ingredients, blending... - 41.2485
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sit 1 cup of flour and add the sugar. Stir well.
3) Add the butter in tiny pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4) Divide the... - 40.9691
Cream butter and sugars thoroughly.
Add the all-purpose and the rice flour, mixing first with a spoon and later, as the mixture thickens, with your hands.
The mixture should be smooth and satiny.
Chill the dough a few minutes if it is soft; otherwise... - 40.0528
Coconut Shortbread Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy; add granulated sugar and beat until smooth.
Mix in vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut and mix until well... - 37.6081
1 Line a tin with the paper
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F./ gasmark, 1
3 Put the sieve over the basin.
4 Sieve flour and salt.
5 Add in the butter, cut into small pieces.
6 Rub the butter into flour till the mixture looks... - 37.5074
1. Preheat the oven to 300Â° F
2. On a table, sift together the all purpose flour, rice flour, sugar and salt; make a well at its centre and add butter
3. With the hands, work the butter slowly into the dry ingredients until the... - 37.1176
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon to soften it.
3 Beat in the sugar, flours and ground rice.
4 Work it together using a wooden spoon, finishing off with your hands lightly and quickly.
5 ... - 36.4724
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
Roll dough to 1/2" thickness on a lightly floured... - 34.8616
Did you know that you can make shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 34.0997
Insert metal blade.
Place flour, cornstarch, and 1/2 cup of the sugar in work bowl.
Process just to combine.
With motor running, pour melted butter through feed tube and continue processing (stopping to scrape bowl) until dough holds together.
Press dough... - 30.0716
Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out nuts in a small baking dish and bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until dark outer skins are cracked and nuts are lightly browned. Finely chop hazelnuts.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on... - 29.5539
In a food processor or with a mixer, combine flour, sugar, and cornstarch.
Add butter, in chunks.
Whirl or mix until dough is well blended.
Scrape dough onto a lightly buttered 14- by 17-inch baking sheet.
Using hands, pat dough out 1/4 inch thick, then shape... - 29.3847
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add flour and salt and mix until blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and insert an... - 28.858
Here’s my version of a healthier shortbread cookie. Hard to call any shortbread healthy, because for it to taste like shortbread, it needs fat. But I managed to make mine sugar free and it still tastes great! Still be aware of portion control on these. - 28.4484
Did you know that you can make caramel shortbreads
without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of caramel shortbreads
without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 25.4019
Simple Shortbread Recipes By Category