- » Simple Scone
Simple Scone Recipes
Simple scone is triangular in shape and is ideal as a tea-time snack or breakfast. The ingredients used in preparing the basic scones are all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, unsalted butter, sour ... More »
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.068
Scones For Breakfast
When you are looking for a yummy baked treat for breakfast, brunch or tea, yummy scones perfectly fits the bill. This sweetened quick bread is a breeze to make. Infamous for being not so healthy, scones can make for a yummy treat when enjoyed with fruits. - 93.6342
Scones for breakfast is your favorite? Here is Jackie’s video recipe to her famous scones! Made with fruits and butter, this is her hot selling item. These are relished topped with whipped cream or butter. - 84.4009
Want to have a bake sale? Then these scones are the thing to make. The chef makes them with absolute ease and precise directions! See the video for more! - 78.0132
Multi Grain Scones
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a bowl add egg, sugar, and oil. Whisk together.
3) In another bowl add lemon zest and all the dry ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
4) Gently add dry ingredients into the egg,... - 47.9644
Savory Butter Scones
1)In a large mixing bowl sift the self-raising flour, baking poweder and salt.
2) Add the butter in cut pieces to make the dough flakey and crumby.
3) Mix the remaining ingrediants - cheese, pimento, onion, garlic, and parsley into the mixture.
4)... - 47.0292
Frying Pan Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
3) Beat the eggs and add to the milk to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
4) Divide the dough in 3 or 4 parts.
5) Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into round shape.
6)... - 44.9985
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a food processor, add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and nutmeg together and pulse to mix.
3) Add the cold butter and pulse 15 to 20 times until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a small bowl,... - 44.9052
Dried Apricot And Currant Scones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the butter or margarine and oil until the mixture resembles fine meal.
Add the apricots and currants and toss to... - 44.4011
Hilda S Yorkshire Scones
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until the texture of coarse meal.
Add raisins and toss to mix.
Add egg and milk and mix with a fork until mixture forms a... - 41.7877
Farmhouse Orchard Scones
1 Preheat the oven to 450°fahrenheit (230°c / Gas Mark 8)
2 In a bowl, sift the flours, salt and baking powder together.
3 Rub in the butter, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4 In a bowl, beat the egg and milk... - 41.7537
Griddle Scones has a Exceptional taste.The Butter and Vanilla gives the Griddle Scones Imposing taste. - 41.2864
Fruited Oat Scones
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Combine flour, oats, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in fruit.
Add milk and egg, mixing just until moistened.
Shape dough to form a ball.
Turn out onto... - 40.2881
Double Orange Scones
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In a Ig.bowl, combine flour, 3 tbs.sugar, baking powder and grated orange zest; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.... - 39.8862
Scones Rubbed In Mixture
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. Preheat the oven using conventional top and bottom heat, to 400 degree F
3. Grease a baking tray.
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour.
5. With your fingertips, rub the... - 39.481
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Stir in 1 egg, milk and mincemeat; mix well.
On floured surface, knead dough lightly 10 times.
Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 2-inch... - 36.9607
Combine the breakfast bran flakes and the sour milk; leave to stand for 5 minutes, or until most of the moisture is taken up.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut or rub in the butter until the mixture re- sembles fine meal.
Add the grated... - 36.9233
Festive Fruited Scones
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Cut in butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add fruit and orange peel.
Stir in buttermilk until a soft dough forms.
Turn onto a floured board; knead gently for 2-3 minutes.
Shape... - 36.4544
Griddle Or Dropped Scones
1 In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
2 In a bowl, beat the eggs well and add the buttermilk to it.
3 Mix with the dry ingredients and form a soft batter.
4 Grease a griddle and drop mixture on by the tablespoonful.
5 Turn when... - 36.1957
1) Into a bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2) Rub in the margarine till the mixture starts to look like fine breadcrumbs.
3) In the center, make a well and stir in just enough milk to make a soft dough.
4) Turn the dough onto a... - 35.6568
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C (Gas Mark 8)
2. Mix all ingredients and rub into fat.
3. Bind with cold water.
4. Roll out not more than 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick and cut into rounds.
5. Bake at about for about 20 minutes.
6.... - 35.6254
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour.
4 Rapidly rub the butter into it , using your fingertips.
5 Stir in the sugar and salt.
6 Use a knife to mix in the milk little by little.
7 ... - 35.5722
Do you want to eat plain scones but are alergic to eggs? Never again you will miss any great tastes of life due to your allergy. Baking mama will show you how to make scones as well as hundreds of other eggless baked goodies. - 34.4233
In a large bowl, combine starter, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1 cup water; stir until smooth.
Cover and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and sour smelling, 12 to 24 hours.
Soften yeast in remaining 1/4 cup water.
Add to the bubbly sponge mixture.
Stir in... - 33.9022
Savory Cheese And Scallion Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
rease large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in feta cheese and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly. Add scallions and toss... - 33.5126
Measure and sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Using two knives cut in margarine or butter until a coarse meal-like consistency is reached.
Measure milk, slowly add this to the mixture, while stirring with a fork.
Add milk only to dry... - 32.5074
Soak elderberries in boiling water 1 hour.
Drain well; sift together first 4 ingredients.
Add peel and elderberries; cut in margarine with pastry blender.
Gently stir in milk.
Pat dough into a sheet on floured board.
Cut into small triangles and lay on... - 32.4691
Griddle Scones is a delicious snack recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Griddle Scones; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 31.822
Scones In Large Quantity
Sift flour, sugar and salt into basin.
Rub butter into dry ingredients.
Mix to soft dough with combined milk and water, adding extra milk, if necessary.
Knead dough, roll out and fit into greased 10 in. x 11 in. baking dish.
With sharp knife cut dough... - 31.3095
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in dried fruit. Add buttermilk, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 31.0368
Put the flour and salt into the processor bowl.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and add to the bowl.
Process until the mixture is like fine bread crumbs .
Add the sugar.
With the machine running, pour 5 tablespoons milk gradually through the feeder tube... - 30.2292
Scone a must for evening tea.Served hot,Scone,will melt in your mouth. - 30.2088
Golden Prune Scones
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease 8" by 8" baking pan.
2. In medium-sized bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In small bowl,... - 29.0806
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Stir in sugar, then using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Make a well in the center.
2. Whisk together milk and egg, pour into flour mixture and mix to form a soft... - 28.7792
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl, add sugar. Rub in butter, using the fingertips, until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the center. Using a round-ended knife, mix the egg and almost all the milk through the... - 28.2876
Pine Nut And Cardamom Scones
In a bowl whisk together the milk, the egg, the brown sugar, and the vanilla until the mixture is combined well.
In another bowl stir together the flour, the salt, the baking powder, the baking soda, the cardamom, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and the zest an - 26.1255
Simple Scone Recipes By Category