- » Simple Saute Scallop
Simple Saute Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple saute scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple saute scallop recipes.
Scallops Saute Provencale
1) Roll the scallops in the flour.
2) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© scallops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring lightly.
3) Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Stir in parsley and serve... - 37.9999
Tarragon Scallop Saute
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are soft.
Push mushrooms to one side of pan and add scallops.
Cook, turning with a wide spatula, just until scallops are... - 32.6829
Citrus Scallop Saute
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add scallops, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add snow peas, celery, and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove mixture from... - 41.6558
You May Also Like!
Tasmanian Scallops Flambée
Heat wine, add scallops and simmer until scallops are tender.
Wash and slice mushrooms.
Ten minutes before serving, melt butter in a flambe pan or frying pan and saute mushrooms until tender.
Add prepared, drained scallops.
Cook 5-6 minutes.
Add cognac,... - 34.6626
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the garlic and scallions until soft but not browned.
Toss in the paprika and pepper and leave the mixture in the skillet.
In a mixing bowl toss the scallops with the bread crumbs until lightly coated and then add... - 24.4689
1) Cut the scallops into bite-size pieces, if they are large.
2) Sift the flour, salt and pepper together, spread it on a flat plate.
3) In a bowl, place the scallops and pour over them and let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the... - 42.9094
Scallops Bonne Femme
1 Wash the scallops in cold water, dry them and cut the white flesh in half through the thickest section.
2 Trim the ends of the mushroom stalks. Wipe the mushrooms quickly, then slice them thinly. Pour the lemon juice over the mushrooms. Peel the shallots... - 35.0897
Simple Scalloped Tomatoes
Saute the onion in 3 tablesp of the butter until onion is tender.
Combine onion, 2 c of the bread crumbs, the sugar, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Arrange a layer of tomatoes in the bottom of a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Top with a layer of the bread... - 31.2222
Egg Fried Rice With Sautéed Scallops
1. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, add vinegar and brown sugar in it. Mix until sugar dissolves. Reduce until it just coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and set it aside.
2. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
3. Place a... - 118.896
This Pan-Sauteed Scallops is an exquisite snack. Great for home parties! - 41.3061
Beautiful Simple Seafood Dish
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to cook a beautiful, simple and elegant Seafood Dish, using Spanish chorizo, stuffed olives, shrimps, scallops and cherry compote, .
Bon Appétit! - 0
Remove the scallops from their shells; retain any liquid that may be on the shells to add to the butter when you are cooking the fish.
If the fishmonger has cut the scallops from the shells, wash in cold water and dry on absorbent paper before cooking.
Heat... - 39.5051
Eggs And Scallops
1) If bay scallops are used leave the whole, quarter the sea scallops.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Add the scallops and cook for 5 minutes.
4) In a bowl, lightly beat together the... - 41.5904