- » Simple Salad
Simple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple salad recipes.
French Bistro Salad
This is an amazing video for a fantastic French Bistro Salad. This recipe is easily adaptable and great for those looking forward to loose their weight. The chef makes this quintessential salad with bright, crisp greens , tangy vinaigrettes and sweet... - 145.642
Mozzarella Salad With Roasted Beets, Strawberries And Figs
1. Trim the leaves and the base of the beets; slice the mozzarella, strawberries and figs, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Place the naked beets in a baking dish and roast for 45-55 minutes.
4. Once the beets are done... - 138.12
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 130.483
Mediterranean Tabouleh Salad
Would you like to try some Mediterranean-style salad? Here is an excellent video that would equip you to make Mediterranean Tabouleh salad at home. The chef here explains the recipe nicely and updates you with the minute details that are relevant to the... - 130.054
Nutritionally Dense Low-fat Side Salad
This salad is a real fun way to incorporate healthy vegetables into your game without getting real fancy. You don’t have to cook it, it’s not really a salad, or a vegetable but combines both things together beautifully to be nice and easy. This salad... - 123.583
Bacalao Salad is a colorful, delicious and healthy salad to have. This cod fish salad is a nice dish to serve your special guests. Watch this video for details and stir it up! - 119.846
Grilled Tamari Glazed Brussels Sprouts
You've never had them so good. Toni turns the boring brussels sprout into a sweetly tart super side that's healthy, and delicious. You'll be popping these in your mouth right off the grill. - 119.341
Don't we just love men who can cook? especially if they are handsome? Gourmet Dude is handsome, and he teaches you how to make a handsome Tabouleh Salad. Ladies, this is a double treat. - 116.007
Red White And Blue Salad
1. Preheat grill for about 10 minutes.
2. On a cutting board, place skirt steak and season it with salt, and pepper grinder.
3. Place a non stick pan on medium high heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it.
4. Put steak in pan and... - 111.674
Spicy Cucumber Salad
You are going to love this cucumber salad, prepared with a sprinkle of Indian spices. The spices add the flavor and makes the cucumbers more tangy. It is very easy to prepare, so you too can make it at any time. - 109.507
Do you like to start your day with a plate of fresh and filling salad - then you must try this one. This no-fuss recipe of egg and vegetable salad can be prepared in couple of minutes and thus you can save much time. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind... - 108.365
Anti Aging Fruits And Vegetables Vegan Salad
Looking for a quick and healthy salad recipe that is also tasty and can be served anytime? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy vegan salad. Enjoy! - 104.037
Dandelion And Onion Anti Aging Vegan Salad
Are you tired of all the bland salads that are tagged as healthy but are highly unappetizing? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty, 100% vegan and healthy salad that will please your taste buds and keep your fit! - 103.496
Colorful Christmas Ribbon Salad
Christmas is indeed the time for everyone to unleash their culinary talents and this recipe surely gives you the perfect excuse to swank your skills. This gorgeous looking and delicious tasting rainbow salad can double up both as a dessert or salad. It's so... - 99.9259
Of all the Middle Eastern dishes, the Fattoush Salad is unique. It has a special dressing and some crispy croutons made from Arabic bread. Watch and learn how to make this gratifying salad from this video. Enjoy! - 98.5446
Healthy Cactus Salad
Feeling hungry and want to make some instant dishes? Cactus Salad would be an enticing treat for any food lover. Blending taste and health, Maria presents a delightful and easy way of making this quick dish. - 97.0907
Raw Kale Salad
In this video I make my favorite crazy sexy Raw gourmet Kale salad using my thermomix! This is a great simple video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly Raw Crazy Sexy kale salad in as little... - 93.2498
Almond And Orange Salad With Dressing
Looking for a way to make salads yummy and interesting for kids while keeping them healthy? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will yield a tasty, healthy salad that everyone, including the kids, will love! - 92.4806
Baby Greens And Feta Salad
For the ones watching calories nothing comes close to a refreshing bowl of salad. This one is nice and easy and packs in greens with tart cranberries and crunchy walnuts ties it all together. Whip up this one to energize and refuel yourself. - 92.0297
Italian Style Fava And Butter Bean Salad With Mint Citronette
If you are a bean lover, this cold fava and butter bean salad with a fresh mint and garlic citronette dressing is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. It is a salad that you can prepare in advance, leave in the refrigerator, and forget about cause... - 87.4914
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 85.2595
Greek Bread Salad
Greek salads are unique for the ingredients used in them as well as for the ways of making them. Check out this recipe to make Bread Salad or Dakos with brown or white Focaccia bread and seasonings in layers. Makes a good breakfast dish. - 84.1478
Straight from the Levantine cuisine comes a very exotic dish just for you. Check out the video of the delicious Fattoush. Fattoush is a salad made form bread or pita bread pieces along with veggies. A great salad that everyone should try out. - 81.8535
Healthy Anti Aging Vegetable Salads
Want a tasty way to ensure that you look and feel young and healthy all the time? Then watch this video and learn to make some anti aging salads that will please your taste buds as well! - 73.8604
Six Minute Simple Salad
Six Minute Simple Salad, like its name states, it can be made under 6 minutes. You should definitely involve your kids in this. Watch and learn how to make this salad from these tow kids in this video. Enjoy! - 68.3915
Cauliflower Salad With Dill And Cider
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This Cauliflower Salad with Dill and Cider is one such tasty healthy creation. - 56.3969
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry-port salad is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.7134
Cranberry apple salad is a crunchy and tasty salad that can be served with any of the turkey dishes prepared for Thanksgiving. This salad is very refreshing and makes meal much more enjoyable. - 51.3546
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 50.537
1) In a pan of boiling salted water, put rice and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Wash the leek, trim it and cut into fine thin slices.
3) Make thin trips of cooked chicken.
4) Peel the onion and finely slice it.
5) In the rice pan add leek and... - 49.087
Baltic Sturgeon Salad
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4-inch dice (about 3 cups).
2. Select 8 best slices of sturgeon.
3. Shred the remaining sturgeon.
4. In a medium-size saucepan, take potatoes and add water to cover.
5. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, until... - 49.0783
1. Peel potatoes thinly, cook in the usual way until just tender.
2. Drain and dice.
3. When quite cold mix with mayonnaise, parsley, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread over base of a large platter raising slightly towards centre.
5. Smooth surface... - 48.9439
Crawfish Salad In Papaya Cups
1) Cut the papaya in half, with a sharp knife.
2) Discard the seeds and peel the half parts.
3) Slice a thin part from the bottom of each half, so that it can sit properly.
4) Brush lime juice on each part.
5) In a large bowl, add... - 48.8843
1.Divide the lettuce in small pieces with hand
2.In a bowl, put lemon juice and add chopped and mashed anchoives in it.
3.Stir them well until properly dissolved.
4.Put garlic juice, oil, wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in... - 48.858
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 48.5621
Cannellini Salad Giardeniera
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the tomatoes and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 1 minute, or until the tomatoes are plumped.
4) Now, dice the tomatoes, reserving the... - 48.5267
Cauliflower And Almond Salad
1) In boiling water, add the beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
2) Drain and cool under running water.
3) Drain again and peel off the skin.
4) In a salad bowl, add the beans and the other salad ingredients.
5) Combine the mayonnaise, lemon rind and... - 48.4558
This Date-cabbage Salad is sure to be loved by all. A great salad, that goes great as a side dish. This recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. You don't need to be an expert to know how delicious this salad is. - 48.0609
Fresh-fruit Dessert Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together sour cream, syrup, and salt, and mix well.
2) Place the cream mixture in refrigerator until ready .
3) When ready to serve peel oranges, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4) Slice the bananas in half crosswise, then... - 47.9062
Make Green-Goddess Dressing:
1) In a small bowl, place together all dressing ingredients and mix well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, for several hours or overnight, to allow flavors blend.
3) In a bowl place the salad greens.
4)... - 47.4201
1) In a bowl, combine the diced cheese, lime juice and lime zest.
2) Mix well and keep aside, covered, for 30 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Now, from the bowl, remove the cheese and keep aside.
4) Into the marinade in the bowl, mix in the diced... - 47.411
1) In large saucepan, place the potato and carrots with about 1 inch salted boiling water.
2) Cook potato and carrot until tender for about 10 minutes.
3) Pour off the cooking liquid and transfer the vegetable into large bowl.
4) In skillet, heat oil... - 47.3988
1) Tear the spinach leave in small pieces.
2) In a jar, place all the dressing ingredients.
3) Cover the jar with tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
4) Place the jar in refrigerator, refrigerator until ready to use.
5) In a salad... - 47.3149
1.Remove the garlic peel.
2.In a wooden bowl, keep the garlic and put salt and a little amount of grinded peppercorn in it.
3.Mash the garlic clove and rub the juice all over by moving the garlic with a fork.
4.Put lemon juice, olive... - 47.3055
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 47.2483
Cottage-cheese Salad In Tomato Halves
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise in half.
2) Using a spoon, scoop out pulp and seeds.
3) Drain the tomato pulp.
4) In medium bowl, put cottage cheese, carrot, cucumber, onion, radishes, drained tomato pulp, salt, and dressing.
5) Mix... - 47.0046
Cheese And Date Salad
1) Rinse the cabbage and drain thoroughly
2) In a serving dish, place the cabbage at the bottom.
3) Arrange the diced Cheddar cheese around edge of dish.
4) Arrange the dates and peanuts diagonally across the centre.
5) In a bowl, whip the cream until... - 46.8512
Coleslaw Salad Ring
1. Place 150 ml/1/4 pint of the stock in a small bowl, sprinkle over the gelatine.
2. Place the bowl over a saucepan filled with hot water. Stir to dissolve, remove the bowl from the heat and pour over the remaining stock. Leave to become cold.
3. Remove the... - 46.058
Today's Caesar Salad
1) To prepare the dressing: Mix egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl/container.
2) Cover the mix and blend/mix until smooth and move this to a small saucepan.
3) Cook this dressing over low... - 45.7077
1. In a medium, heavy saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil
2. Add the onion and sauté until soft and lightly bowned.
3. Tip in sauerkraut and chicken stock and stir to mix.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 45 minutes, adding stock or wine... - 45.6366
Roquefort Salad Ring
1. Bring cheeses to room temperature.
2. In a bowl blend cheeses with milk, lemon juice and seasonings and beat until smooth.
3. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water and dissolve over hot water.
4. Stir gelatin into cheese mixture.
5. Whip... - 45.4988
Bean Pimiento Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the bean in chilled water.
3) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, tomato juice, sweetener, tarragon, onion flakes, pimientos and... - 45.304
Mandarin Almond Salad
1) In a small skillet add 3 tablespoons of sugar to melt over low heat.
2) Add almonds and stir to coat with sugar.
3) Remove from heat and cool by keeping aside.
4) Break the almonds into small pieces.
5) Use a jar with a tight fitting lid, to combine... - 44.7247
Chou Chou Salad
Steam the carrots and cauliflower until tenderâ€” about 10 minutes.
To make a spice flavor base for the dressing, pour the oil into a small skillet over medium heat and saute the cayenne, mustard seed, cumin seed and turmeric for 3 minutes.
Add the sugar... - 44.6311
1) Peel oranges and remove the white membrane.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut oranges and onion in thin slices.
3) In a shallow dish, place the onion and orange slices.
4) In a small cup, place together olive oil with vinegar,
2... - 44.598
1) In a saucepan, place together chicken, carrot, cut up celery, sliced onion, black peppercorns, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, the bay leaf, and boiling water.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil and reduce heat.
3) Put the lid on and allow to... - 44.5013
Dinner At Eight Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, onion, mustard, salt, and cracked peppercorns.
2) Pour olive oil in a steady stream and continue whisking to blend well.
3) In a large salad bowl, place salad greens, bacon,... - 44.4639
1) In a large saucepan, place the salmon with just enough water to cover salmon.
2) Mix in sliced lemon, salt, black peppercorns, bay leaf, and celery tops.
3) Heat the salmon mixture over low heat and bring to boil.
4) Put the lid on... - 44.3551
Apple Almond Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, sugar, malt vinegar, salt, and almond extract.
Cover jar and shake well till sugar and salt dissolve.
Chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
Before serving, in a large salad bowl combine mixed greens,... - 44.3011
This Salad Patrish is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Salad Patrish. - 44.2199
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, oil, lemon juice, salt, sour cream, mustard and pepper, to make dressing.
2) Leave it aside in a air tight container.
3) In a bowl mix the beans and beef with enough dressing to coat well.
4)... - 44.0001
Samba Waldorf Salad
1) In a large bowl, toss the bananas and apple with the lime juice.
2) Add the pineapple, celery, grapes, and almonds. Toss well.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Gently fold in the mayonnaise, combining thoroughly.
5) Transfer to a... - 43.9071
1. In 1 1/2 cups boiling water dissolve gelatin and stir in vinegar and salt.
2. Chill until partially set.
3. In a bowl blend mayonnaise with milk, paprika and onion.
4. Combine with gelatin mixture.
5. Add cheese and pimento.
6. Pour into ring mold... - 43.7489
Calf's Brain Salad
1. Pour vinegar and lukewarm water over the brains (cover it) and keep it aside for about an hour.
2. Cut out the darkened small membranes on the top of brain.
3. Take a saucepan, and add cleaned brains into it along with salt and lemon... - 43.7155
Quick Veg Salad
This is a wonderful light salad. Serve it as a side alongwith sandwich or pasta of your choice. - 43.5437
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.5403
Tofu Waldorf Salad
1) In a serving bowl, add the tofu, onion, celery, apple, raisins, and walnuts. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In another small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended.
3) To the tofu mixture, add this and toss well.
4) With... - 43.4482
1. Wash the spinach leaves, shake the excess water off and pat dry with a dish towel
2. Wash and slice the endive thinly
3. Peel, quarter, core and slice the pears thinly; peel and finely chop the onions; chop the slices of pineapple
4.... - 43.433
1. Shred cabbage finely.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, toss vegetables with salad dressing.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Refrigerate salad until chill.
7. Serve chilled Coleslaw... - 43.3415
1. Wash lettuce and plunge in a bowl of ice-chilled water.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine oil and vinegar and whisk with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
3. Add cream and cheese and whisk until smooth.
4. Add pepper and Tabasco to... - 43.323
St. Patrick's Day Salad
This St. Patrick's Day Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for St. Patrick's Day Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 43.2246
Dissolve 1 package raspberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; stir in raspberry flavoring.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Chill until firm.
Soften unflavored gelatin'in 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat half and half with sugar; add unflavored gelatin, stirring to... - 43.1703
Crudites Salad With Scallops And Shrimp
Place shrimp in saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to simmer over medium heat.
As soon as shrimp turn pink, remove with slotted spoon.
Let cool briefly, then shell.
Place scallops in saucepan, cover with cold water and cook just below simmer until... - 43.1032
Pink-grapefruit-and-avocado Salad Platter
1) Wash the salad greens, trim the ends and discard with any discolored leaves.
2) Crisp the greens in the crisper for several hours.
3) In a bowl, place together avocado halves and grapefruit sections, spooning grapefruit juice over... - 43.0942
1. For the dressing, put all the ingredients together in a screw-topped jar with the orange rind and juices and shake well.
2. Cut the celery into very fine matchsticks and soak in iced water for at least 1 hour until curled.
3. Peel and... - 42.9682
Crottin De Chavignol Grille Avec Salad Mesclun
1 Throughly wash the salad and dry it using a salad spinner.
2 In a bowl, add all the ingredients to prepare the vinaigrette, however add the oil gradually a little at a time.
3 Slice the cheese into half and spread some olive oil on it. Sprinkle... - 42.9139
Cut 1/2-inch-thick slice from stem end of each tomato.
Scoop out centers, and chop finely.
Sprinkle the insides of tomato cups lightly with salt; turn upside down on paper towels, to drain.
Stir chopped onion and chile, lemon juice, and 1-1/2... - 42.8973
Dissolve 1 package raspberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; stir in raspberry flavoring.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Chill until firm.
Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat half and half with sugar; add unflavored gelatin, stirring to... - 42.8615
Apricot And Almond Salad
This Apricot And Almond Salad recipe tastes so delicious that I have been trying to find where exactly the secret lies! Use the freshest of Fruits available to get a flavorful Apricot And Almond Salad. - 42.6525
Artichoke Delight Salad
A mouthwatering artichoke delight salad. If you are looking for taste with health, here is your answer! - 42.5672
Mushroom Caesar Salad
Mash anchovies in a wooden salad bowl; add mushrooms.
In a small mixing bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper, blending well.
Pour over mushrooms; toss to coat well.
Add romaine, croutons and cheese; toss lightly.
Add... - 42.3025
Bay Scallop Salad
1. Mix the broth, vinegar, parsley, garlic, tarragon and sugar in a bowl to make the dressing, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before using so that the flavours are infused properly.
2. In a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate... - 42.2706
1) Drench the burghul or kibble in water for about 30 minutes.
2) Keep aside till they expand.
3) Drain the excess water and cover with a towel and press out as much moisture as possible.
4) Place to dry.
5) Mix spring onions... - 42.0456
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 41.9647
1. In a double boiler, crack the egg lightly and beat well. Stir in sugar and flour and beat well again
2. Add vinegar and water and continue stirring, until thickened.
3. Stir in butter and set aside to cool.
4. Peel the bananas and dip into cooked... - 41.8335
1) Slice orange peel to resemble thin matchsticks.
2) Cut flesh into thin slices.
3) Take a shallow serving dish and arrange slice of tomato and orange and onion rings in a pile in it.
4) In a small screw-top jar, mix together oil, lemon... - 41.7922
1) Drain apricots and keep aside the juice.
2) Arrange the apricots in large flat dish and cover with cheese.
3) Add pecans over the top.
4) Mix together the reserved juice, sugar, flour, and egg.
5) Stirring the mix, gently cook till thick.
6) Add... - 41.607
Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, scallions, parsley and mint in a bowl.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, onion and salt together.
Pour over vegetables.
Add bread cubes.
Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 41.4897
Arborio Salad With Artichokes
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, butter or margarine.
Cool to room temperature.
Blot artichoke hearts dry on paper towels.
Cut each heart in half.
Cut ends off tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise and slice thinly.
In a bowl,... - 41.4881
Brutus' Nemesis Caesar Salad
Mash garlic and add to salad oil.
Break lettuce in large wooden salad bowl; tear endive.
Add croutons, anchovies and tomatoes.
Strain oil to remove garlic, pour over vegetables.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat well.
Pour over salad and toss lightly. - 41.338
Cranberry fruit salad is a salad made with gelatin while traditionally it is made using jello. This salad is made mostly for the festivals like Christmas or Thanksgiving. It goes with most of the dishes made on these occasions. - 41.327
1) In a bowl, mix together beans with vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and mustard.
2) Stir in onions, parsley, garlic and pimientos.
3) Cover the bowl and chill for about 1 hour before serving.
4) Serve the bean mixture on the bed of lettuce, if... - 41.3104
1. Wash lettuce and plunge in a bowl of ice chilled water for 15 minutes to make them crisp.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling before serving.
3. In a jar or bottle with a screw –on type lid, combine the ingredients for the dressing.
4. Shake... - 41.1887
Baked Chimichanga Salad
Combine all salsa ingredients; cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
In a bowl, mash the avocados.
Add remaining gua-camole ingredients; mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap touching surface of guacamole; chill.
For filling, in a skillet over medium heat, saute... - 41.0625
Stir rice, water, salt and saffron into a large saucepan.
Bring to a vigorous boil.
Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, ham, peas and olives.
Add olive oil and vinegar.
Mix... - 40.7927
Summer Waldorf Salad
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the celery, grapes and pecans.
2) In a small bowl, combine together the mayonnaise, apple juice and yogurt. Stir till well blended.
3) Add the mayonnaise mixture to the fruit mixture and lightly toss to coat.
4)... - 40.16
Christmas Ribbon Salad
Dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups hot water.
Add 2 cups cold water.
Pour into 14x10x2 inch pan.
Chill until partially set.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup hot water in top of double boiler.
Add marsh-mallows and stir to melt.
Remove from heat.
Add 1 cup drained... - 40.1579
Simple Salad Recipes By Category