- » Simple Roast Chicken
Simple Roast Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple roast chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple roast chicken recipes.
Roasted Blasted Chicken
What can I say, except that the Roasted Blasted Chicken is one hell of a dish. This is a recipe from the Food Network's, Sara Moulton called Blasted Chicken. The cooked chicken would taste simply incredible on your palate. Watch and learn the recipe from this... - 125.913
Oven Roasted Chicken
Check out this incredible video that shares some great ideas to use oven roasted chicken in a variety of meals. The video presents a whole roasted chicken recipe that is versatile and an ultimate task that would make it easier to manage your weekly food... - 115.516
Roasted Whole Chicken
When you have a whole chicken best thing is to roast it. In this video, we get to see an easy and yummy roasted chicken recipe that requires only salt and pepper in addition to a few common vegetables. One can prepare to place the chicken in the oven in less... - 112.598
Roast Chicken Legs
This is my children's all time favorite dish. They call it "Mama Chicken." The secret is in the slow, long roasting. The method is the same for a whole chicken. Simply season it and make sure your oven is preheated to 350 degrees. Then I cook the leg quarters... - 112.067
Herbes De Provence Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and seasoning mix. Whisk them together.
3. Throw chicken and potatoes in it. Toss and coat well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 100.73
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 96.922
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 95.9385
How To Roast And Stuff A Chicken
Chicken flavorized with herbs, vegetables and other flavors is healthy and delectable treat and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno baking braised chicken stuffed with vegetables and seasonings straight from her garden. Refreshingly tasty! - 82.7259
Browned Breast Chicken
Browned Breast Chicken is today's special recipe. Check out the video of how this delicious dish was prepared. The chef has done a good job in showing us how to prepare the perfect moist browned breast chicken. - 72.4357
Soak the bread in the milk, adding a very little more if necessary.
The bread should absorb the milk and not be wet.
Add all the other ingredients, chopped quite small, mix thoroughly and season well.
Put into the crop or body of the bird and secure with a... - 46.0434
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.4632
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 45.4513
Roast Chicken Provengal
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare the chicken.
3. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
4. Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
5. Place garlic cloves inside cavity of... - 45.2324
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 44.687
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.6547
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 44.5574
Roast Chicken Basquaise
Wipe inside of chicken with a damp cloth, but do not wash it as this hinders browning and does nothing to improve the flavor.
Season the bird inside to penetrate the flesh (seasoning outside does not do this; the salt draws out the juices and prevents... - 44.4032
Alsatian Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 300 °.
Wash chicken and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavity with salt and set aside.
Saute liver in oil in small skillet until browned; drain and mince.
Soak bread slices in milk, then squeeze and separate with fork.
Combine... - 44.399
Seasoned Roast Chicken
Remove and discard any fat from cavity of chicken.
Fill cavity of chicken with seasoning mixture; do not pack seasoning in tightly because bread expands during cooking and the seasoning will become a solid mass.
Place chicken on board,... - 44.3147
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.0715
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Almond Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
Combine stuffing mix, almonds and celery in a large bowl.
Place butter and water in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Add chicken liver and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until liver cooks.
Pour over... - 43.5315
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Roast Chicken Elegante
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
In medium saucepan, combine rice mix and onion; stir in chicken broth and the reserved mushroom liquid.
Cook according to package directions.
Stir in mushrooms.
Lightly stuff' chickens with rice mixture; skewer shut.
Tie... - 43.2569
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing
1. Clean the chicken cavity wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a bowl, combine onion, oatmeal, suet or vegetable fat and seasonings
4. Stir using a fork to mix... - 43.2528
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.1358
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 43.0163
Roast Chicken In The Microwave
1) Rub butter, salt and pepper inside the chicken cavity.
2) Truss the chicken by tying its legs and wings into position.
3) Take an inverted saucer in a glass baking dish and place the chicken facing breast side down on the microwave... - 42.1406
Perfect Classic Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a kitchen scissors or meat knife, trim off the fat from the neck and tail ends of the chicken and dry the cavity with paper towels.
3. Stuff the cavity with parsley, bay leaf, chives, and onion... - 41.5093
Eggplant Stuffing For Roast Chicken
Heat oil in Frypan, add bacon and onion and saute till golden.
Add garlic and eggplant.
Stir fry until eggplant is cooked, but not too soft.
Add rice, tomato puree, coriander and lemon rind.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 40.8764
Roast Chicken With Basil Gremolata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on... - 40.815
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing And Chicken Vol Au Vent
1) In case a frozen bird is being used, allow it about 8 hours to thaw out. Wash the bird and pat dry it with a clean cloth. With some salt, rub the bird’s insides and rub the outside with a cut lemon.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 380... - 40.7427
Roast Chicken For Freezing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the chicken with paprika, garlic powder and parsley.
3) Place the chicken breast side up in a roasting pan and pour ¾ cup of water.
4) Put the pan in the oven and place hot water in the lower rack to... - 40.3723
Gordon's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
Mix a good slug of olive oil with the chilli powder and rub the mixture all over the chicken, this will add flavour and a little colour to the skin.
Stuff some thyme, rosemary, a couple of lemon wedges and... - 40.3306
Roast Chicken Risotto
Melt a knob of butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
Stir in the rice until coated with butter.
Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
Add the stock a ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a... - 40.2796
Pan Roast Chicken With Garlic And Shallots
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Place chicken skin-side up, with garlic and shallots, in a large oven-proof frying pan.
Pour over wine.
Drizzle chicken skin with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is... - 40.1547
Minted Roast Chicken With Avocado
Lay a large sheet of foil on a flat surface and sit the chicken in the middle of it.
Ease the skin away from the flesh of the breast and insert mint leaves between the flesh and skin.
Stuff any remaining mint inside the cavity of the bird.
Sprinkle lemon... - 39.9533
Busy Woman's Roast Chicken
Prepare dressing according to package directions with 1 1/4 cups water.
Set aside to cool.
When cool, stir in sauterne.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of water for 5 minutes.
Drain and place in slow-cooking pot.
Rinse and dry.
chicken;... - 39.81
Sherried Roast Chicken
Trim excess fat from chicken.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water; pat dry.
Combine sherry and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag and shake.
Place chicken in... - 39.5476
Lemon Basted Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sprinkle chicken with oregano and garlic powder.
Melt butter in roasting pan or casserole.
Add chicken; turn to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast chicken skin side up, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn... - 39.1053
Roast Chicken With Almond Dressing
Melt butter in skillet and saute almonds, celery, onion and mushrooms until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add skillet mixture to dressing bread, along with parsley and broth. (Chopped giblets may be added to dressing or reserved for... - 38.3525
Western Roast Chicken
Combine bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and celery in a bowl.
Blend salt, ginger, soy, melted butter, orange and hot water; stir through bread mixture.
Pack stuffing loosely into bird and truss.
Place breast side up on wire rack in shallow baking pan.
Brush... - 38.1295
Frances' Roast Chicken
1) Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
2) Stuff chicken with onion and celery.
3) In a slow cooker, add the chicken, sprinkle basil, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
4)... - 37.9036
Roast Chicken Pieces
Sprinkle all the chicken pieces with salt.
Melt the lard in a skillet and fry the pieces until they are evenly browned.
In a mortar, pound the garlic with the chopped parsley, the bread crumbs and the toasted almonds.
Dilute the paste with the water and add... - 37.7786
Roast Chicken Paprika
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Rub outside of chicken and inside body cavity with the 2 tablespoons sour cream, 3 teaspoons of the paprika and the salt. Place carrot, onion and celery inside body cavity; ties legs together.
2. Place chicken, breast-side up, on rack... - 37.0111
Elegant Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels; lightly rub cavities with salt.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of the stuffing into breast cavity.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Spoon remaining stuffing lightly into back cavity; do not pack.
Close by placing skewers... - 36.31
Roast Chicken With Carrots
1) In a saucepan, prepare the dressing with water as per the package directions, then allow to cool.
2) Then pour in the wine and stir to mix well.
3) Dry and stuff the chicken with the dressing.
4) In a slow cooker, place the carrots, then place the... - 36.2835
Barbecued Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat the sauce.
3) Pour the sauce to a toasting pan and let it cool.
4) Dredge the chicken with paprika, parsley and garlic powder.
5) Allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
6) Arrange the... - 35.3722
Roast Chicken Tacos
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Salsa Fresca.
Place chicken on a platter or cutting board.
Moisten avocado with lemon juice.
Arrange avocado, green onions, cheese, cilantro, and salsa in small bowls... - 35.1114
Mum's Roast Chicken Dinner
1. To make stuffing, mix bread, bacon, apricots, spring onions, pecans, parsley, sage and black pepper in a bowl. Combine milk and egg, pour into bread mixture (a) and mix well.
2. Discard any fat from cavity of chicken. Rinse cavity and surface under cold... - 34.7473
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.6756
Roast Chicken With Orange Prune Stuffing
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Mix rice, oranges, prunes and spring onions.
Stuff chicken with mixture, place in a greased roasting tin and brush with a mixture of butter, herbs and orange rind.
Roast for 1 1/4 hours or until golden and cooked. - 34.6409
Roast Chicken With Grapes
Roast Chicken with Grapes is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Roast Chicken with Grapes; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 34.59
Roast Chicken Liquid Filled
I had almost forgotten about this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled recipe until I worked it out this week. I really enjoyed making and also eating this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled dish. Enjoy it! - 32.129
Roast Chicken With Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and lemon juice; brush over chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken. Roast... - 31.9492
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 31.635
Roast Chicken Flambe
Rub chicken inside and out with salt, and place butter and celery in the cavity.
Set chicken on a rack in a baking pan and brown in a hot oven (425°) for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, pour over warm brandy, and ignite, basting chicken until the flame... - 31.5249
Roast Chicken Or Turkey
Have chicken or turkey at room temperature.
Rub inside and out with salt and pepper.
Stuff with one of the following stuffings and truss with string or skewers.
Rub skin with juice of half the lemon and brush with melted butter.
Roast in a 325 degree... - 30.5437
Whole Roast Chicken With Garlic And Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a rack and shallow roasting pan with non-stick spray.
2. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat dry with paper towels. Combine the garlic, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, oil, salt, and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Loosen the... - 30.1078
Roast Chicken With Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Melt 90g (3oz) of butter in a saucepan. Stir in herbs, Parmesan, chutney and breadcrumbs, with enough of egg to bind. Stuff chicken with this mixture.
2. Melt remaining butter in clean pan; add garlic and brush... - 29.9601
Roast Chicken With Lemon And Rosemary
Pat chicken dry inside and out; sprinkle with rosemary inside and out.
Place one lemon half inside cavity; squeeze juice from other half over chicken.
Truss chicken and place on greased rack in roasting pan.
Roast in 325Â°F (160Â°C) oven, tipping pan to... - 29.1036
Caraway Cayenne Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Squeeze the lemon over the chicken and place the rind in the chicken cavity (or fill cavity with stuffing.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with caraway seeds.
Place the bird in a greased baking pan and roast it for 1 1/2 hours,... - 28.1315
Sunday Supper Roast Chicken With Giblet Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Rub skin with butter, then season generously with salt and pepper inside and out. Place onion in chicken cavity and tie legs together with white kitchen string. Place chicken on a rack,... - 27.1842
Roast Chicken Ailloli
Truss the chicken.
Rub the chicken all over with the garlic clove.
Sprinkle with salt and the juice of the lemon.
Place in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 hours or until thoroughly cooked.
Remove chicken and... - 26.9135
Whirlybird Roast Chickens
1. Prepare stuffing mix with 1/3 cup of the melted butter or margarine and water, as label directs.
2. Stuff neck and body cavities of chickens lightly; skewer neck skin to body; tie legs tightly to tail.
3. Place chickens on spit, brush with remaining melted... - 26.3073
Gravy For Roast Chicken
To make gravy, pour off all but 4 tbsp. fat from roasting pan after chicken has been removed.
Place roasting pan over flame and add 3 tbsp. flour, 3 cups chicken broth or hot milk, and blend well until thickened.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Chopped giblets may... - 15.488
Dry Brine Roast Chicken
You want to have the most moist, tender and flavorful chicken ever? Dry brine it. You have no idea how perfect this is! Enjoy! - 0
Simple Roast Chicken Recipes By Category
Simple Roast Chicken Dish: