- » Simple Roast Chicken
Simple Roast Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple roast chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple roast chicken recipes.
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 138.476
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 137.651
Oven Roasted Chicken
Check out this incredible video that shares some great ideas to use oven roasted chicken in a variety of meals. The video presents a whole roasted chicken recipe that is versatile and an ultimate task that would make it easier to manage your weekly food... - 121.825
Roasted Whole Chicken
When you have a whole chicken best thing is to roast it. In this video, we get to see an easy and yummy roasted chicken recipe that requires only salt and pepper in addition to a few common vegetables. One can prepare to place the chicken in the oven in less... - 115.793
Roast Chicken Legs
This is my children's all time favorite dish. They call it "Mama Chicken." The secret is in the slow, long roasting. The method is the same for a whole chicken. Simply season it and make sure your oven is preheated to 350 degrees. Then I cook the leg quarters... - 109.772
Herbes De Provence Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and seasoning mix. Whisk them together.
3. Throw chicken and potatoes in it. Toss and coat well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 104.137
How To Roast And Stuff A Chicken
Chicken flavorized with herbs, vegetables and other flavors is healthy and delectable treat and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno baking braised chicken stuffed with vegetables and seasonings straight from her garden. Refreshingly tasty! - 102.043
Browned Breast Chicken
Browned Breast Chicken is today's special recipe. Check out the video of how this delicious dish was prepared. The chef has done a good job in showing us how to prepare the perfect moist browned breast chicken. - 75.7465
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 46.1485
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 45.4059
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.0782
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 44.6176
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.4321
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.1431
Roast Chicken Provengal
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare the chicken.
3. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
4. Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
5. Place garlic cloves inside cavity of... - 43.8189
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.6603
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 43.6092
Soak the bread in the milk, adding a very little more if necessary.
The bread should absorb the milk and not be wet.
Add all the other ingredients, chopped quite small, mix thoroughly and season well.
Put into the crop or body of the bird and secure with a... - 43.6021
Mexico City Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another clay.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
In small bowl, combine chipotle chiles, brown sugar, chili powder, vinegar, cumin,... - 43.5864
Seasoned Roast Chicken
Remove and discard any fat from cavity of chicken.
Fill cavity of chicken with seasoning mixture; do not pack seasoning in tightly because bread expands during cooking and the seasoning will become a solid mass.
Place chicken on board,... - 43.045
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 42.7066
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing And Chicken Vol Au Vent
1) In case a frozen bird is being used, allow it about 8 hours to thaw out. Wash the bird and pat dry it with a clean cloth. With some salt, rub the bird’s insides and rub the outside with a cut lemon.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 380... - 42.7066
Roast Chicken Basquaise
Wipe inside of chicken with a damp cloth, but do not wash it as this hinders browning and does nothing to improve the flavor.
Season the bird inside to penetrate the flesh (seasoning outside does not do this; the salt draws out the juices and prevents... - 42.5721
Alsatian Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 300 °.
Wash chicken and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavity with salt and set aside.
Saute liver in oil in small skillet until browned; drain and mince.
Soak bread slices in milk, then squeeze and separate with fork.
Combine... - 42.39
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 42.236
Roast Chicken Elegante
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
In medium saucepan, combine rice mix and onion; stir in chicken broth and the reserved mushroom liquid.
Cook according to package directions.
Stir in mushrooms.
Lightly stuff' chickens with rice mixture; skewer shut.
Tie... - 42.1826
Perfect Classic Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a kitchen scissors or meat knife, trim off the fat from the neck and tail ends of the chicken and dry the cavity with paper towels.
3. Stuff the cavity with parsley, bay leaf, chives, and onion... - 41.9116
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing
1. Clean the chicken cavity wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a bowl, combine onion, oatmeal, suet or vegetable fat and seasonings
4. Stir using a fork to mix... - 41.613
Almond Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
Combine stuffing mix, almonds and celery in a large bowl.
Place butter and water in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Add chicken liver and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until liver cooks.
Pour over... - 41.1123
Roast Chicken For Freezing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the chicken with paprika, garlic powder and parsley.
3) Place the chicken breast side up in a roasting pan and pour ¾ cup of water.
4) Put the pan in the oven and place hot water in the lower rack to... - 40.8749
Roast Chicken In The Microwave
1) Rub butter, salt and pepper inside the chicken cavity.
2) Truss the chicken by tying its legs and wings into position.
3) Take an inverted saucer in a glass baking dish and place the chicken facing breast side down on the microwave... - 40.7111
Lemon Basted Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sprinkle chicken with oregano and garlic powder.
Melt butter in roasting pan or casserole.
Add chicken; turn to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast chicken skin side up, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn... - 40.5618
Gordon's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
Mix a good slug of olive oil with the chilli powder and rub the mixture all over the chicken, this will add flavour and a little colour to the skin.
Stuff some thyme, rosemary, a couple of lemon wedges and... - 40.5484
Roast Chicken Risotto
Melt a knob of butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
Stir in the rice until coated with butter.
Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
Add the stock a ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a... - 40.4588
Minted Roast Chicken With Avocado
Lay a large sheet of foil on a flat surface and sit the chicken in the middle of it.
Ease the skin away from the flesh of the breast and insert mint leaves between the flesh and skin.
Stuff any remaining mint inside the cavity of the bird.
Sprinkle lemon... - 39.877
Eggplant Stuffing For Roast Chicken
Heat oil in Frypan, add bacon and onion and saute till golden.
Add garlic and eggplant.
Stir fry until eggplant is cooked, but not too soft.
Add rice, tomato puree, coriander and lemon rind.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 39.8101
Pan Roast Chicken With Garlic And Shallots
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Place chicken skin-side up, with garlic and shallots, in a large oven-proof frying pan.
Pour over wine.
Drizzle chicken skin with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is... - 39.5848
Busy Woman's Roast Chicken
Prepare dressing according to package directions with 1 1/4 cups water.
Set aside to cool.
When cool, stir in sauterne.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of water for 5 minutes.
Drain and place in slow-cooking pot.
Rinse and dry.
chicken;... - 39.1579
Roast Chicken With Basil Gremolata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on... - 38.3601
Sherried Roast Chicken
Trim excess fat from chicken.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water; pat dry.
Combine sherry and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag and shake.
Place chicken in... - 38.1414
Simple Roast Chicken Recipes By Category
Simple Roast Chicken Dish: