- » Simple Rice Salad
Simple Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple rice salad recipes.
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad! Were you looking for something tasty and unique for your party then Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad recipe is for you. I served this last a week for my friends and they all fell in love with it. - 47.2849
Rice Salad And Cold Meats
Rice Salad and Cold Meats - a simply and delicious salad, the Rice Salad and Cold Meats adds to the classiness and visual appeal of your dinner spread! Just follow this Rice Salad and Cold Meats recipe to create a culinary sensation at your next party! - 46.5867
Ballard Adobe Rice Salad
1) In a large saucepan, allow the chicken stock to boil,
add rice, then boil and simmer covered on a low heat
for 20 minutes, or until almost dry.
2) In a large serving bowl, remove the cooked rice and allow to cool.
3) Drain and chop the artichoke... - 46.451
Cold Crab And Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the crab meat, cooked rice and French dressing together.
2) Allow the crabmeat to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients except the tomatoes.
4) Stir into the crab meat and... - 45.1085
Main Dish Rice Salad
1) Cook the rice in boiling water and salt.
2) In a bowl, add the mustard, cold water, sugar, and wine vinegar.
3) Gradually add in the oil and beat lightly.
4) Gently add the mix into the warm rice and stir.
5) Allow to cool and then add the green... - 44.6592
Lovin Rice Salad
In a 1-1/2-quart saucepan combine water, bouillon cube, onion salt, cracked pepper, thyme, turmeric and cumin.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand about 5 minutes.
Add Italian salad dressing, celery,... - 44.531
Kona Coast Rice Salad
1. In two large saucepans, cook rice in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes or until soft. Drain the rice and keep it aside.
2. Chop peppers, celery, and shallots.
3. In a saucepan, pour the rice and add the vegetables. Mix well.... - 44.3644
Citrus Rice Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in orange sections, 1/3 ounce almonds, rice, bell pepper, scallion and currants. Keep aside.
2.In another mixing bowl, mix together lime juice, vinegar, orange juice, white pepper and blend well.
3. Pour orange... - 44.2292
Garden Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Arrange peas in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes or until tender.
Combine rice, peas, cucumber, and next 5 ingredients in a... - 43.9628
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.5592
Rice Salad With Artichoke Hearts
1) Cook and boil the rice following the package instructions.
2) Drain artichokes and reserve the liquid.
3) Chop the artichokes and keep it aside.
4) In a seperate bowl mix curry powder, mayonnaise, artichoke liquid and blend... - 43.5564
Rice Salad With Mint And Tomatillos
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 3/4 cups of water to a boil. Add the rice, vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir well. Cover and simmer over low heat until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 43.2057
Tropical Rice Salad
Wash the lettuce and line a salad bowl with the best leaves.
Shred the remaining lettuce.
Mix together the rice, pineapple, celery, scallions, pepper, corn, walnuts and shredded lettuce.
Add to the lettuce-lined salad bowl and chill.
Core the apple, chop it... - 43.1824
Strawberry-blueberry Rice Salad
Place rice and water in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 4 to 7 minutes or until the water boils.
Microwave on medium for 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Chill rice for 1... - 42.3446
Crab-wild Rice Salad
Wash wild rice in 3 changes of hot water, drain.
Combine rice with water in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
Combine rice, crabmeat, eggs, celery, onion, red pepper, and... - 41.6994
Warm Fruity Rice Salad
1. Place the rice in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Rinse thoroughly with boiling water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile wipe the chicken and place in a shallow saucepan with the stock.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 41.6176
Rice Salad With Stuffed Eggs
Place rice in a pan and cover with boiling salted water.
Bring back to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain rice and rinse under cold water and drain again, then turn rice into a lidded plastic bowl and add bell pepper and spring... - 41.4626
Zucchini Rice Salad
In a large frying pan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and eggplant and cook, stirring gently, until eggplant turns dark and softens (about 5 minutes).
Add zucchini, stewed tomatoes, oregano, and thyme; cover and cook for about... - 40.2616
Cheese And Bacon Rice Salad
1) In a pan, cook the rice in water with salt and pepper, until tender.
2) Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Crumble the bacon strips and mix with rest of the ingredients into the warm rice.
4) Serve the Cheese and Bacon Rice Salad... - 40.2194
Lobster And Rice Salad
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Refrigerate until serving.
3. Serve chill. - 39.7965
Rice Salad With Fresh Mushrooms
1) Take a sacuepan and cook rice according to the package instructions.
2) Add bouillion cubes to the cooking rice.
3) Blend rice and other ingredients and combine them well. Chill it thoroughly.
4) Serve the rice salad with chopped... - 39.7247
Rice Salad Milano
This Rice Salad Milano is truly classy ! Rice seasoned with oregano leaves, cheese and zucchini makes a heavenly companion to my pasta dishes ! Just try this Rice Salad Milano with any other dish you find suitable and let me know if you like it ! - 39.6117
Rice Salad With Brawn
1 Cut the brawn in cubes and place in a bowl.
2 Mix the mustard, oil, vinegar and seasoning and pour over the brawn and leave for 1 hour.
3 Meanwhile, cook the rice in the stock for 20 minutes until the rice is tender and the liquid absorbed.
Remove from the... - 39.3621
Beefy Rice Salad Sandwiches
Brown meat with onion over medium-high heat.
Stir in thyme.
Combine rice, red pepper, avocado and parsley in medium bowl.
Add meat mixture; mix lightly.
Whisk together oil and vinegar.
Pour over meat mixture; toss lightly.
Season with salt and black pepper to... - 39.0563
Curried Rice Salad Tray
In a large bowl, mix together rice, peas, celery, green pepper, and onion.
In a blender combine sour cream, yogurt, chutney, salt, and curry powder; whirl until smooth.
Add just enough dressing to rice mixture to moisten and hold ingredients together; toss... - 38.9523
Hearty Rice Salad
In a large saucepan, bring broth, salt and turmeric to a boil; stir in the rice.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room... - 38.5231
Nicoise Rice Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Garlic-Basil Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add tuna, olives, celery, onions, green pepper, green beans and anchovies.
... - 38.4185
Prawn And Rice Salad
Saute finely chopped onions in 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) heated butter until lightly browned; remove from pan.
Add remaining butter to pan.
Fry sliced mushrooms in this until tender (about 3 minutes).
Spoon onion and mushroom mixture into rice, adding pan... - 37.8784
Patio Rice Salad
Mix first 9 ingredients.
Blend next 3 ingredients; add to rice mixture and toss.
For individual servings, lightly pack rice mixture into a custard cup; turn out on crisp lettuce.
Repeat. - 37.8374
Green Rice Salad With Tomatoes
Boil rice according to directions on package.
Drain, and mix at once with olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, salt and tarragon.
Let stand to cool.
Then mix with cucumber, green pepper, parsley, chives and onion.
Mix in mayonnaise to moisten.
Taste for... - 37.5939
Fresh Spinach And Rice Salad Bowl
Fresh Spinach And Rice Salad Bowl makes a healthy brew and the flavor is enriched with radhishes, pepper and cooked eggs. Check out the recipe of this yummy Fresh Spinach And Rice Salad Bowl. - 37.5882
Rice Salad Supreme
Mix olive oil straight away-with the hot rice.
When it cools, add the vinegar and the celery and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and basil, and then garnish with the rest.
Instead of sweet basil, try a little grated lemon or orange rind.
A... - 37.1306
Nutty Wild Rice Salad
In large bowl stir together wild rice, tomatoes, almonds, green onions and peas; set aside.
In small bowl whisk together all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Pour over wild rice mixture; toss to coat.
On individual salad plates place lettuce... - 36.6812
Buffet Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine the mayonnaise, onion, dressing, mustard, salt and pepper; add to hot rice and mix well.
Cool to room temperature.
Fold in ham, eggs, cheese, celery, relish and pimientos; mix well.
Chill for 2-3 hours. - 36.2696
Rice Salad Delight
Rice Salad Delight is a chill and serve salad and is rich with the flavors of chopped pecans, cooked eggs and pickle juice. I love preparing this Rice Salad Delight just for the credits it brings to me. Give this Rice Salad Delight a try, you will happy you... - 36.1859
Pineapple And Rice Salad
Rice makes a best deal for salads and this Pineapple And Rice Salad proves just the same. This Pineapple And Rice Salad is rich with the flavors of fruits, heavy cream and cooked rice. Give this yummy Pineapple And Rice Salad a try. - 35.7314
Colorful Rice Salad
The colorful rice salad is a vegetable rice salad. Prepared with eggs and cheese along with vegetables, the colorful rice salad is dressed with mayonnaisde and is chilled to serve. Served for brunch or brunch parties, this salad is a great hit. - 35.7172
Rice Salad Hortense
1. Cook rice and mix the warm rice with mustard dressing
2. Let it cool and add the pepper, ham, peas and tomatoes to the mix.
3. Sprinkle with parsley
4. Serve hot - 35.6404
Wild Rice Salad With Walnut Orange Dressing
1. Bring 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low and simmer, partially covered, 45 minutes.
2. Cut the sprouts in half and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the pan of... - 34.6665
Chilled Rice Salad
Toss rice, mushrooms and onions together in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid and blend well.
Pour over rice mixture and toss gently but thoroughly .
Cover and let .
Stand overnight before serving. - 34.3273
Succotash Rice Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss lightly, and set aside.
Combine Ranch-style dressing and next 4 ingredients; add to rice mixture, and toss lightly.
Cover and chill thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
To serve, place tomato slices on a serving... - 33.8676
Wenatchee Rice Salad
Wenatchee Rice Salad is a good picnic or buffet salad--good potluck item also. I feel Wenatchee Rice Salad goes real well with sandwiches too. You can try it with anything! - 33.4301
Onion And Rice Salad
1. Chop the spring onions and tomatoes and dice the courgettes. Remove the leaves from the radishes but leave them whole, unless they are very large.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, making sure the mayonnaise is well distributed. This... - 33.3615
Wehani Rice Salad
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Wehani Rice Salad. I have tried my hand at an innovative combination in this Wehani Rice Salad.
Cook on! - 33.3533
Carousel Rice Salad
Combine rice, carrots, celery, sweet pickle, salt and pepper.
Toss lightly, then chill.
Blend basil into sour cream.
Serve chilled rice mixture on salad greens.
Top with seasoned sour cream - 33.1248
Rice Salad With Currants
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook rice according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool, tossing occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a dry medium frying pan, toast pine nuts over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly browned,... - 33.0786
Dressing For Rice Salad
Combine 2 tablespoons of the oil, vinegar, egg yolk and seasonings in blender.
Blend at high speed for 10 seconds.
Gradually add remaining oil, blending well after each addition.
Fold into whipped cream. - 32.8537
Piquant Rice Salad
Cook rice in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes, drain well, cool and place in a salad bowl.
Add bell pepper, raisins, scallions, parsley, salt, pepper and dressing.
Toss well and chill for 30 minutes. - 32.4818
Flavorful Rice Salad
In a large bowl, combine black beans, rice, tomatoes, onions, celery, spinach and cilantro.
Drizzle with the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Just before serving, sprinkle with feta cheese - 32.4314
Blueberry Rice Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the rice, berries, coconut, nuts, and honey.
2. Put the dry milk powder, salt, and 1 tablespoon honey in the container of an electric blender or food processor. While blending or processing at high speed, add the oil slowly until... - 32.396
Rice Salad Ring
Try the Rice Salad Ring the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Rice Salad Ring! - 31.2654
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 30.5713
Gelatin Rice Salad
Gelatin Rice Salad is best served on crisp lettuce. This Gelatin Rice Salad combines the richness of gelatin with that of pineapple and whipped cream. Try adding this Gelatin Rice Salad to your party menu next time. - 29.472
Strawberry Rice Salad
Kids at home love this Strawberry Rice Salad just for the flavor of strawberries. This creamy salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of this chill and serve Strawberry Rice Salad. - 29.2902
Cranberry Wild Rice Salad
1. In medium saucepan, combine cranberries, juice, and sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop, about 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. Transfer cranberries and accumulated juices to large mixing bowl; add remaining ingredients... - 29.2143
Cucumber Wild Rice Salad
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt and dill. Thinly slice onion and separate into rings. Add wild rice, onion and cucumber to sour cream mixture. Cover; chill. - 28.8958
Asparagus Rice Salad
Add rice gradually to large quantity of boiling salted water, boil rapidly 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain, allow to cool.
Dice onion, saute in butter 2 to 3 minutes until tender (do not brown).
Drain asparagus well, discard liquid.
Add onion mixture,... - 27.9419
Bacon Tomato And Rice Salad
Combine all ingredients except salad greens; mix well.
Pack into 5-cup mold or bowl.
To serve, unmold on salad greens. - 27.4193
Rice Salad With Cottage Cheese
In a salad bowl, mix rice, vegetables and parsley.
In a small bowl mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad, mixing well. - 26.203
Simple Rice Salad Recipes By Category