- » Simple Rice Pudding
Simple Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple rice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple rice pudding recipes.
Cardamom Flavored Rice Pudding
Cardamom flavored rice pudding is the most basic and most popular dessert throughout India. In this video the Chef has given it his twist and served it in his own style taking this dish to the next level. Try it on and you will love it. - 121.924
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked rice, milk, caster sugar, and egg.
3. Add vanilla, and cinnamon to it. Mix well.
4. In a non stick baking dish, pour the mixture.
5. Pop it in oven... - 105.421
Rice in desserts is not any uncommon and is particularly delicious. Here is chef Mike showing how to make Rice Pudding in a matter of minutes. A quick rice sweet treat with no fuss! - 102.332
Glorified Rice Pudding
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Stir in pineapple juice.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring 3 times.
In custard cup, beat egg... - 49.7705
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.249
Rice Pudding Extraordinaire
1) In a small saucepan, add the rice, margarine and salt in the boiling water and simmer over a moderate heat, stirring frequently, until the water is absorbed.
2) Stir in the milk, mix well and transfer into the top of a double boiler.
3) Cover and... - 46.9341
Meghlie Rice Pudding
Meghlie Rice Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe. A delicious Meghlie Rice Pudding is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.7952
Rice Pudding With Blueberry And Bay Compote
To prepare Blueberry And Bay Compote
In a medium nonreactive saucepan, combine the orange juice, sugar and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil over high heat until reduced to about 2/3 cup, about 15 minutes.
Stir in the blueberries and remove from the heat.
Serve... - 45.7175
Butterscotch Brown Rice Pudding
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Keep the pan aside.
2) Take a pan and heat the milk in it. Make sure not to boil the milk. Remove from the heat.
3) Add around 1/4 of hot milk into the eggs. Add the remaining hot... - 45.6253
Berry Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan combine water, evaporated skimmed milk, and rice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook, covered, over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
Uncover; cook 5 minutes more.
In a small bowl combine egg yolk, 2 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice,... - 45.5666
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Rice Pudding Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 450°F Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Place in 10-inch tart pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 350'F.Place wine and cinnamon in 10-inch skillet; bring to a boil.
Add... - 45.3095
Lemon Rice Pudding Brulee
In a small saucepan, bring lemonade and rice to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in lemon peel.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large saucepan, combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour and... - 44.9511
Rainbow Rice Pudding
Pour boiling water over fruit and let stand 1 hour.
Drain and stir in the lemon juice.
Mix the rice with the nutmeg, cinnamon, egg yolks and milk.
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Starting and finishing with a rice layer, put alternate layers of fruit and rice in... - 44.6855
Rice Pudding Cake
In a small bowl, cover raisins with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan, cover rice with water; bring to a boil.
Drain the liquid; add milk to rice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 44.0094
Rice Pudding Meringue
Combine milk, rice, salt, and 1/2 cup of the sugar in the top of a double boiler, cover and cook over boiling water for 50 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir occasionally during the first part of the cooking.
When rice is tender, add lemon rind and... - 43.4923
Banana-chocolate Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the banana in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes, until it turns black and soft.
Remove the banana and lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Let the banana sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel, transfer the... - 43.3976
Date And Nut Rice Pudding
Date And Nut Rice Pudding is an amazing pudding which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it. Try this Date And Nut Rice Pudding recipe and you will understand why. - 42.9543
Rice Pudding With Sultanas
1. Into a saucepan add the rice, milk, egg (if using) and sugar and heat up gently.
2. Pour boiling water over the sultanas and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Put in the vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper to the saucepan and stir.
4. Into a greased... - 42.8234
Hearty Rice Pudding
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple juice aside.
Add pineapple and milk to rice, stirring well.
Place over medium-low heat cover and cook 15... - 42.765
Blueberry Rice Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, combine skim milk, honey, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon, whisk well.
4 Gradually, fold in rice and blueberries, be... - 42.6693
Mock Rice Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In medium bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
3) Transfer into a 2 quart (2.5 L) casserole.
4) Bake for about 45 minutes.
5) Stir again after 20 minutes of baking.
6) Set aside for 10... - 40.857
Eggnog Rice Pudding
Heat eggnog over low heat.
Combine cornstarch and milk.
Pour into egg nog, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens.
Add raisins just before removing from heat.
Add salt and rum extract.
Fold in cooked rice.
Pour into individual... - 40.779
Raspberry Rice Pudding
Pour salted water into saucepan and bring to boil.
Mix in rice, cover and cook 19 to 21 minutes over low heat.
Add milk, half of sugar, vanilla and nutmeg; bring to boil.
Mix rice well and cover saucepan; cook 30 to 35 minutes over low heat.
Stir 2 to 3... - 40.6039
Fragrant Rice Pudding
Bring 900 ml/l 1/2 pints milk to the boil in a large, heavy saucepan.
Stir the rice into the milk, return to the boil, then simmer over a low heat until the mixture thickens and the rice is tender.
This will take 75-90 minutes; you should stir frequently to... - 40.4787
Maple Rice Pudding
Boil rice in salted water until tender; drain.
Scald milk in top of double boiler.
Blend cornstarch to a smooth paste with 1/2 cup maple syrup and add gradually to hot milk.
Stir until mixture thickens and cools, 15 minutes.
Add rice and well beaten egg... - 40.1638
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.0919
Spicy Brown Rice Pudding With Dates
Fluff the rice to separate the grains and put it into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Stir in the dates.
Put the casserole into a larger pan.
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, vanilla, and spices until the... - 40.062
Rice Pudding De Luxe
1. Marinate the glace fruits in the kirsch. Soak the rice in hot water for 1/2 hour. Drain.
2. In a heavy saucepan combine 2 cups of milk, the salt and the rice and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, covered, for approximately 20 minutes. Add... - 40.0047
Amaretto Rice Pudding
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Slowly add scalded milk, stirring constantly.
Stir in rice, cinnamon, amaretto, and vanilla.
Spoon mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Place dish in a larger shallow pan, add 1 inch of water to... - 39.5196
Sultana Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven.
2) In 1.2 litre ovenproof dish, place the milk, rice and sultanas.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg over the milk and rice.
4) Cook in a preheated oven for about 2 hours, until rice is tender.
5) After 40 minutes cooking time,... - 39.4936
Steamed Fluffy Rice Pudding
Add raisins to hot milk.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Beat egg yolks, salt and honey.
Slowly combine beaten eggs with milk and raisins.
Add rest of ingredients except egg whites.
Turn all into top of double boiler.
Cook over hot water until thickened.
Remove from... - 39.4116
Ann's Rice Pudding
1) Follow the directions on the package to cook the rice.
2) In a greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish, mix together all the ingredients.
3) With a greased foil, cover the dish and set it inside a slow cooker. Around the casserole’s outside, pour a cup... - 39.2811
Pineapple Rice Pudding
In a bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except strawberries and poppy seeds.
Divide among dessert... - 38.4141
Rice Pudding (budino Di Riso)
Pour rice into a well buttered baking dish.
Mix together the sugar and eggs and beat well.
Add milk, raisins, nutmeg, salt, lemon juice and grated rind.
Pour over the rice and stir.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Bake in a 325Â°F (160Â°C) oven... - 38.1106
Crunchy Rice Pudding
Crunchy Rice Pudding is an amazing dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it. Try this Crunchy Rice Pudding recipe for yourself! - 37.9312
Rice Pudding Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a buttered 2-quart baking dish or souffle dish, combine 1 quart of the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the ground cinnamon and the rice; mix thoroughly. Bake uncovered for about 2 hours, or until the pudding is creamy, the rice is... - 36.7094
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.2831
Delicious Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 1-quart ovenproof casserole with vegetable oil.
Place ingredients in order listed in a bowl.
Stir to mix well.
Pour into prepared casserole and cover.
Set casserole in a larger pan.
Add hot water to pan to a depth of 1... - 36.1613
Speedy Rice Pudding
In a saucepan, combine milk, egg and pudding mix.
Add rice and raisins.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Pour into dessert dishes or a serving bowl. - 35.5383
Rice Pudding Falernum
Blend honey, falemum, and cream cheese and water.
Add to rice and raisins and pecans, mix thoroughly.
Place in 325-degree oven in open casserole dish for 1 hour.
Falernum is a flavoring made by the Sazerac Company in New Orleans, Louisiana.
It has an unusual... - 35.0207
If you are short of time, put the rice into 600ml/1 pint of cold water, bring it up to the boil, drain and use.
Use the butter to grease a 600 ml/1 pint ovenproof dish.
Put the rice in the bottom, sprinkle with sugar, then pour in the milk.
Sprinkle the top... - 34.9114
Caramelized Rice Pudding
1. Place sugar and water in a small saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and cook, without stirring, until lightly golden.
2. Pour toffee into four lightly greased 1 cup/ 250ml/8fl oz-capacity... - 34.7469
Rice Pudding With Maple Syrup
Heat milk in a medium pot, and when it starts to boil, add rice and cover.
Lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes without stirring.
When the rice is tender, add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, then let cool.
Whip cream into soft peaks and fold into the mixture... - 34.6161
Elegant Rice Pudding
Marinate raisins in rum for 15 minutes.
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Have ready 6-cup (1.5-L) souffle' mold.
Meanwhile, cook rice 10 minutes in boiling water. Drain well but do not rinse.
Place hot rice in bowl. Add milk, fruit rinds, both sugars,... - 34.5898
Creamy Rice Pudding With Dried Cherries
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 13 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, combine cherries and orange juice in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until... - 34.5703
Cocoa Rice Pudding
Combine cooked rice, cocoa, sugar replacement, vanilla and egg yolks in mixing bowl.
Stir to blend completely.
Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar into stiff peaks.
Gently fold egg whites into cocoa mixture.
Pour into a greased 1 qt. (1 L) baking... - 34.392
Elderberry Rice Pudding
Combine rice, milk, salt, sugar, margarine, vanilla and eggs.
Stir in elderberries, rind and juice.
Pour into lightly greased baking pan.
Bake at 325°F.for 1 1/2 hours. - 34.1858
Yankee Rice Pudding
Combine all ingredients.
Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cover.
Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with cream. - 33.5579
Coriander Rice Pudding
Put all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole and stir well.
Bake for 1 hour in preheated moderate oven (350°F.); reduce to slow (300°F.) and bake, stirring every half hour, until milk is absorbed.
This will be about 2 hours.
If you wish, scald the milk first... - 33.1698
Currant And Rice Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat the milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, and salt together. Add the rice, nuts, currants, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Turn into a buttered casserole and bake for 30 minutes, or until pudding is the desired consistency. The longer... - 31.962
Cold Rice Pudding
One of the most irresistable picks around, this Cold Rice Pudding has always been the favorite of my family. I have tried this Cold Rice Pudding with some of the popular combinations to make this simply delicious dish more versatile. Try out this easy recipe... - 31.8897
Winter Rice Pudding
Put milk, rice, sugar and butter into a greased pie dish.
Stir in the dried fruit and finely grated lemon rind.
Cook very slowly in a gentle oven for 2 hours at least.
Stir once or twice during cooking to improve texture.
When fresh fruit is hard to come by,... - 31.7608
Saucepan Rice Pudding
In medium heavy saucepan bring milk to boiling; stir in uncooked rice, raisins, and salt.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till most of the milk is absorbed, 30 to 40 minutes.
Spoon into dessert dishes.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with a... - 31.0661
Right Away Rice Pudding
1. Bring the salt and water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the rice, stir once, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the raisins, sugar, walnuts, sour... - 31.0528
Honey Rice Pudding
One of the most irresistable picks around, this Honey Rice Pudding has always been the favorite of my family. I have tried this
Honey Rice Pudding with some of the popular combinations to make this simply delicious dish more versatile. Try out this easy... - 30.8228
Lamb's Rice Pudding
Blend rice, milk and sugar.
Boil until rice is done.
Beat eggs, salt and cinnamon and add to rice while hot.
Stir 3 minutes and pour in a bowl.
Place in refrigerator when cool. - 30.318
Rich Rice Pudding
Rich rice pudding is cooked with milk, long-grain rice, whipped cream and vanilla extracts. This voluptuously creamy rich rice pudding is served chilled. Note down the simple ingredients for this lavish Rich rice pudding NOW and enjoy this yummy rich rice... - 29.908
Plain Rice Pudding
Bring the milk and sugar to a boil.
Add the rice, mixed with the water, and stir until it comes to a boil again.
Turn down the heat to a low simmer and cook gently until the mixture becomes very creamy for approx 45 minutes.
(Add a little more milk during... - 29.6548
Prune Rice Pudding
Beat egg slightly, add sugar, salt, vanilla, butter, and prune juice.
Pour this mixture over boiled rice which has been placed in a greased baking dish.
Bake in a hot oven of 400Â° F. for about 30 min.
Chill and top with whipped cream and several whole... - 29.3814
Chocolate Fudge Rice Pudding
Prepare pudding as directed on package.
Chill to completely set.
Fold in cooked rice.
Spoon into six dessert glasses.
Refrigerate to keep cold.
Just before serving, garnish with mint leaves. - 29.1539
Caramel Topped Rice Pudding
Put the rice into an oven-proof dish.
Add the sugar and milk.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°F, for about 1 hour.
Remove the dish from the oven, top with a layer of brown sugar and return to the oven for about 20-25 minutes, turning the heat to low, to allow... - 28.3731
Quick Vanilla Rice Pudding
Combine vanilla pudding mix and skim milk in a bowl or shaker bottle and prepare as directed on package.
Chill to allow to set completely.
Fold cooked rice into pudding.
Spoon into six dessert glasses. - 27.0042
Rice Pudding Deluxe
Rice Pudding Deluxe is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Rice Pudding Deluxe will make you crazy for all your life!! - 25.5848
Rice Pudding Porridge
In a large cereal bowl, combine the rice, milk, raisins, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes. - 20.9003
Walnut And Rice Pudding
1. Soak the rice for about 1 hr and then blend it in to a past in a mixer.
2. Bring the milk to a boil in a pan and once it starts boiling add the blended rice paste
3. Mix well and stir for about 5 to 10 mins. Once the mixture starts thickening then add the... - 19.0584
Simple Rice Pudding Recipes By Category
Simple Rice Pudding Dish: