- » Simple Red Cabbage
Simple Red Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple red cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple red cabbage recipes.
Red Cabbage In The Pot
1 Wash the cabbage throughly.
2 Shred finely,removing central core, ribs and outer leaves.
3 In a saucepan, add butter and cook the cabbage , covered, for 5 minutes.
4 In a deep, ovenproof casserole arrange cabbage, onion and apples in layers... - 46.0851
Red Cabbage Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat the fat in it.
2) Allow the meat and thin onion slices to brown in the hot fat.
3) Add bay leaf and anise before seasoning it with salt and pepper.
4) Add vinegar to the meat after pouring boiling water over it.
5) The red... - 45.9868
Red Cabbage With Caraway
1. Peel and slice onions; finely shred the cabbage
2. Wash, peel, core nad grate the apples; peel the garlic and put through a press
3. In a large pan with a tight fitting lid, melt butter and saute onions and garlic in it till tender
4.... - 45.2509
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.6781
Red Cabbage Deluxe
Cut cabbage into small wedges; remove core.
Cut apple and onion in quarters.
Fill blender container with half the vegetables; cover with cold water.
Blend till vegetables are coarsely chopped; drain.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy skillet.
Add... - 44.4933
Red Cabbage Alsacian Style
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion in it until transparent.
2) Stir in vinegar, sugar, cabbage, water, prunes and apple and cover and simmer the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) When the cabbage is just soft, uncover and simmer... - 44.0772
Frankfurters With Red Cabbage
1. In a pan, melt the butter or lard and fry gently the onion for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Simmer stirring in the cabbage and apples for 10 minutes.
3. Bring to the boil adding the remaining ingredients, except the frankfurters.
4. Simmer with cover... - 43.6446
Red Cabbage Parcels
1. Plunge washed cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for a couple of minutes and drain completely
2. In a pan, add salted water and cook the broccoli in it for seven minutes; drain completely and cut into florets
3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese... - 42.6905
Red Cabbage Risotto
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a pan together with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the rice and cook, stirring continuously, until browned. Stir in the onion.
3. Add the stock cube and water, stir until dissolved, then cover and simmer... - 41.6758
Tangy Red Cabbage
Place cabbage in a large bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup drippings; set bacon aside.
Stir vinegar, sugar, dill seed and salt into drippings... - 41.2089
Rabbit With Red Cabbage
Place the pieces of rabbit in a bowl and add the salt, pepper and wine.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade, and pat dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the rabbit until... - 40.1085
Flemish Red Cabbage And Apples
1. In a stock pot or a large kettle, combine cabbage, onion, apples, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. Tip in the wine and give a stir.
3. Cover the pot and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally until cabbage... - 39.7443
Red Cabbage Chutney
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, vinegar, beverage, sweetener, cabbage and apples.
2) Cover and simmer the vinegar mixture, stirring occasionally for 20 to 30 minutes until cabbage is soft.
3) If the mixture is dry add more water if needed.
4)... - 39.1873
Tyrolean Red Cabbage
1) In a large casserole, add the cabbage, apple, raisins, salted water, redcurrant jelly, lemon juice and pepper in this order.
2) On high power, cook covered for 15 minutes, or until the cabbage is just tender, stirring in between.
3) Let stand,... - 39.0215
Eggplant With Red Cabbage
1. Peel the eggplant and slice it into rounds.
2. Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
4. Dice the eggplant.
5. Heat about 1 tablespoon of the oil in a... - 36.5861
Red Cabbage Royale
Wash cabbage; reserve several outer leaves for garnish.
With sharp knife, slice remaining cabbage into fine shreds; set aside.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, bring cider, salt and onion to boil.
Add vinegar, shredded cabbage; cook 10 to 15 minutes,... - 36.5687
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 33.3218