- » Simple Ratatouille
Simple Ratatouille Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple ratatouille recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple ratatouille recipes.
Classic ratatouille is an age old traditional dish that is ever green and even today brings smiles on diners faces. Watch this video for an excellent recipe of this classic dish. Its vibrant, delicious and rustic. - 90.4312
Classic French Ratatouille
Summer calls for healthy indulgences, and the classic French ratatouille is a perfect example of it. Prepared using eggplant, this classic stew also boasts of other fresh summer yields like zucchini, red peppers, tomatoes, squash, and loads more. Chef Merlin... - 88.9145
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, heat 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss in the zucchini, eggplant, salt and pepper.
3) While stirring frequently, cook the mixture on simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) In another... - 46.7048
1. In a large frying pan add 1/4 cup oil and heat over high flame.
2. Add garlic and onions. Cook till the onions are limp but ensure that they are not browned.
3. Add eggplant, salt, zucchini, basil, minced parsley and pepper. Stir to mix well.
4.... - 46.1463
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Now, sauté the onion till it becomes tender.
5) Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
6) Add peppers and aubergine and... - 46.1453
Slice Peeled eggplants it into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Cut them into quarters.
Slice the zucchini into half-rounds.
Peel the butternut... - 45.3595
Ratatouille Rice Cups
In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is tender, not brown.
Stir in rice, water, salt and basil.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 50 minutes.
Halve and hollow tomatoes to form shells... - 45.1144
Monterey Jack Ratatouille
Set eggplant on microwave-safe rack and pierce well with fork.
Cook on High 7 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Combine oil, garlic and onion in 3-to 4-quart casserole.
Cover and cook on High 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, green pepper and celery.
Peel eggplant and... - 44.8227
1. Deseed the peppers, remove the membrane with a small sharp knife and cut into small dice. Thickly slice the courgettes and cut the aubergine into small dice. Slice the onion into rings.
2. Place the tomatoes in boiling water until their skins begin to peel... - 44.7658
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a colander sprinkle eggplant with salt.
Drain for 30 minutes.
Dry with paper towels.
Brush a nonstick skillet with a small amount of oil.
In the oiled skillet saute the eggplant over medium heat until softened, brushing skillet... - 43.9827
Beefed-Up Ratatouille is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Beefed-Up Ratatouille is enjoyed on many ocassions. Prepare the Beefed-Up Ratatouille in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 43.9264
Spray a large, shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
Spread eggplant in pan; spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until eggplant is golden brown and soft when pressed (about 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker,... - 43.8413
Do Ahead Ratatouille
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large non stick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, bell peppers, and garlic; saute 4 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients; set aside.
Arrange half... - 43.8277
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Cut the top off the red pepper, remove the seeds and membrane, then cut into chunks. Cut the red onion into thick wedges.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until... - 43.3793
La Costa Spa Ratatouille
In a heavy saucepan, mix the sliced onion, minced garlic, sliced green pepper, and tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces.
To prepare the zucchini, split into fourths lengthwise.
Remove the seeds and soft center, and cut into bite-size pieces.
To prepare the... - 43.289
Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet and add the onions and garlic.
Heat and toss until wilted.
Add the eggplants, zucchini, peppers, and fennel, and mix well over a brisk heat.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings, and parsley; cover, and simmer for about 1 hour,... - 43.123
Ratatouille With Grated Parmesan
In glass casserole, cook olive oil on HIGH (9) for 2 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Stir in onion, garlic and green pepper.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 6 minutes or until onion is transparent, stirring twice during cooking.
Add zucchini and mushrooms, cover,... - 43.0515
Place eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
Let rest 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onion and bell pepper.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Add seasonings and stir to blend well.
Add tomatoes... - 42.8583
These Ratatouille Crepes taste incredible ! Include these Ratatouille Crepes in your meal menu and let me know how you've enjoyed it ! - 42.1986
here, you have got a classic Ratatouille recipe that you just shouldn€™t miss! Prepare this Ratatouille at home for your family, and I am sure you wil understand why I am compelling you to save this recipe! - 41.3835
Ratatouille And Fontina Strudel
1. Layer all the diced aubergine in a colander, sprinkling each layer with salt. Drain over the sink for 20 minutes, then rinse well and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan, add the onion, garlic, peppers and aubergine and gently fry over a... - 41.1462
Skin the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
Chop coarsely .
Cut the eggplant into large pieces.
Cut the pepper into large pieces.
Cut the onions into pieces.
Chop the eggplant, pepper and onions coarsely .
Slice the unpeeled zucchini .
Put the oil and butter into... - 40.8805
Easy French Ratatouille
1. In a large skillet,
combine all the ingredients equally
2. Serve hot immediately or chill in refrigerator to serve cold
3. Serve with beef, fish, chicken or lamb, can also be served with eggs - 39.2188
Stir Fry Ratatouille
In large nonstick skillet, heat half of oil over medium-high heat; add onion, garlic, mushroom and sweet pepper and stir-fry until tender, about 4 minutes.
With slotted spoon remove to side dish and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in skillet; add eggplant,... - 38.894
Courgettes And Aubergines Ratatouille
Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic.
Skin and chop the tomatoes.
Wipe and slice the courgettes and aubergines, see note right.
Heat the oil and cook the onions and garlic gently for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes until the juice... - 38.326
This Plum Ratatouille tastes incredible ! An amazing blend of fruit and vegetables with irresistible seasonings, this stewed dish makes a mind blowing accompaniment to my rice and pastas. Just try this Plum Ratatouille and let me know if you like it ! - 38.0298
Ratatouille With Mushrooms
Rataouille is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Rataouille; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.8269
This famous preparation is world renown and has equally delicious cousins throughout the Mediterranean. Even though many people claim that ratatouille is the quintessential Provençal dish, it is not even listed among the 1,123 recipes in J. B. Reboul’s... - 37.47
Peel eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Heat oil in a large saucepot.
Add onion and garlic and cook until almost tender.
Add eggplant, zucchini, and green pepper; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to an electric... - 37.095
I can spend the rest of my lifetime living on Slimmers Ratatouille alone. This yummy Slimmers Ratatouille is my favorite and it will soon be yours too!! Just try it! - 36.2231
Heat oil in a heatproof casserole dish, add garlic and cook 1 minute, add eggplant, bell pepper, onion, tomato and zucchini in layers; season each layer with salt and pepper.
Add a few more drops of oil to the surface, cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes,... - 36.1664
1. Butter 4 large ramekin dishes. Divide the ratatouille between the dishes.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and blend in the milk. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring. Cook for 2... - 35.2463
Saute eggplant and zucchini in oil in a large skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add peppers and onion, cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic, and cook 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except parsley, cover and... - 35.0487
Duck With Ratatouille
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add duck and cook, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Remove duck from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Add garlic and onion to pan and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes... - 34.6462
Heat the oil in a frying pan then add the onions and garlic and fry over a gentle heat for 10 mins or until soft and lightly golden.
Add the peppers and continue to fry, stirring occasionally for a further 5-7 mins or until the peppers are soft.
Add the... - 33.4534
1. Rinse the vegetables. Cut the onions and tomatoes in wedges. Cut the leeks and carrots on the bias and the cucumber in the shape of half moons.
2. Warm the oil in a skillet. Add the onions and carrots and simmer without browning. Add the cucumbers and the... - 33.3999
Spread eggplant, zucchini and red pepper on baking sheet.
Sprinkle with basil; drizzle with oil.
Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly colored.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in salsa, parsley and... - 33.3684
1. Sprinkle tomatoes with thyme and let stand.
2. Saute remaining vegetables and garlic until barely tender. Add bay leaf.
3. Pour into a 1-quart nonstick casserole. Arrange tomato wedges on top. Sprinkle with black pepper and cheese.
4. Bake at 350Â°,... - 32.8434
This Scallop Ratatouille is amazing ! Try this French seafood and vegetable stew as an accompaniment to rice and pasta dishes ! Your suggestions for this Scallop Ratatouille are welcome. - 31.6027
Trim ends off eggplant and zucchini.
Cut eggplant in 1/2- by 2-inch sticks; cut zucchini in 1/2 inch slices.
Core and quarter tomatoes.
Mix vegetables, onion, basil, and oil in a deep 3- to 4-quart baking dish.
Cover dish tightly and bake in a 400° oven for... - 31.5716
Lasagne With Ratatouille
Make the Ratatouille according to the instructions (omitting the Mozzarella) and keep warm.
Put the lasagne in a deep dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 15... - 30.89
Saute onion lightly in the oil in large skillet.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut in 14 inch slices.
Add to mixture with remaining ingredients and simmer about 15 minutes. - 30.1869
Ratatouille Aux Champignons
Good hot or cold, coriander gives this dish a subtle flavour.
Sprinkle the aubergine slices with salt and leave for 40 minutes, then rinse under the cold tap to remove the excess salt. Drain well.
Heat the oil and butter in a large flameproof casserole.... - 29.9987
This Tamarillo Ratatouille is definitely a keeper. Tamarillo Ratatouille turns out beautiful each time I make it. A great one to make! - 29.9389
Barbecued Sardines With Ratatouille
Place sardines in a wire basket and cook over medium coals for 10-12 minutes, turning basket 2 or 3 times.
Brush fish with lemon juice and melted butter. - 23.4371
1. Arrange nachos in a single layer on baking sheet. Top each with about 2 tsp (10 mL) salsa; sprinkle with cheese. Place under preheated broiler for 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Watch carefully; serve warm. - 16.854
Simple Ratatouille Recipes By Category