- » Simple Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple pumpkin pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple pumpkin pie recipes.
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 144.249
No-bake Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes. - 135.678
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
How about a pie that is healthy and delicious? Well here is Katherine demonstrating a great recipe for pumpkin pie. She gives you the nutritional benefits of pumpkin so listen closely. The pie is well flavored with spices and is simple to make. - 129.335
Best Ever Pumpkin Pie
Looking for the perfect fall or Thanksgiving holiday pie? Look no further than our great Best Ever Pumpkin (or squash) pie recipe. - 122.439
How To Make Pumpkin Pie
As the season of pumpkins is round the corner, you must try making pumpkin pie. It's yummy and it tastes like warm cheese cake. The chef has used Pumpkin puree. It's different then the regular pies. Watch the video for the tasty recipe. - 118.132
Praline Pumpkin Pie
1. Pour ½ cup of caramel syrup into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, spread it evenly.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, brown and white sugar, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and vanilla extract, mix all the... - 114.441
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
1. For making pie crust - In food processor, blend dates and coconut.
2. Take this mixture out and spread it on pie crust dish.
3. Put mamey sapote meat in the food processor. Add carob and dates. Blend it well.
4. Scoop out the mamey sapote and date... - 111.31
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie Cups
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease the cupcake pan.
2. In a bowl, add the pumpkin pie filling, eggs, and the evaporated milk. Mix well.
3. Take the cinnamon rolls one at a time and using a rolling pin, roll them out into a 4... - 109.051
Betty's All Time Favorite Pumpkin Pie
A Thanksgiving dessert table would be incomplete without the traditional holiday favorite — the pumpkin pie. Betty whomps up a deliciously good and deceptively simple pumpkin pie recipe that makes for a quick impressive dish. Lightly spiced and mildly... - 108.862
Today, I will tell you how to make pumpkin pie using pumpkin and apple. - 105.584
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
On a look out for a fat free pumpkin pie? Look no further, this video has an easy to make recipe that you can conveniently replicate at home. Watch chef Amy make this healthier version of Pumpkin Pie now. - 84.9763
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie is a trademark winter dish. Thekel shares a foolproof pumpkin pie recipe that is as easy as a pie. Whether you are entertaining a big crowd or treating your someone special, this irresistible pie recipe will get everyone begging for more. Lace... - 76.5643
Praline Creme Pumpkin Pie
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Praline Creme Pumpkin Pie which I was taught by my family elders. If it is an impressive Dessert that you require, then this dish is the answer. It is always prepared with pumpkin as the key ingredient. Tasty... - 51.4096
Carnation Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pie shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
5. Into the... - 50.607
Pinwheel Pumpkin Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 49.841
Gourmet Pumpkin Pie
Roll out the dough and fit into a 9" (23 cm) pie shell.
Flute the edges.
Place the pumpkin in a sauce pan and cook for 10 minutes.
Blend in the sugar, honey and spices.
Remove from heat.
Whip in the eggs, milk and the water.
Stir until smooth.
Pour into the... - 48.5061
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, spices, salt, flavorings and milk. Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) Into the pie crust, pour the mixture.
4) Bake in the... - 48.3161
Crustless Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs, pumpkin, skim milk, 1/3 cup honey, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg together.
4) Turn the mixture in the prepared pie... - 48.1118
Cynthia's Pumpkin Pie
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the dough and fit it into the pie pan, and set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer mix the eggs, sugar, condensed milk, and pumpkin puree on medium speed until well combined.
Add the... - 48.1017
Tawny Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3. In... - 47.4234
Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
In a food processor, combine flour and salt; cover and pulse to blend.
Add shortening and butter; cover and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
While processing, gradually add water until dough forms a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 1 to... - 47.3872
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie that you would want to share with all.Double Layered Pumpkin pie that you will make every year for all your near & dear ones.Wiped cream gives a smooth,creamy flavor to this Double Layered Pumpkin pie. - 47.147
Cinderella Pumpkin Pie
1) Place the oven rack in the lowest possible position.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) Use a pastry blender, 2 knives used like... - 46.9373
Walnut Crunch Pumpkin Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges loosely with foil.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°.
Remove foil; bake 35-40 minutes... - 46.9308
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
When the tofu reaches the consistency of whipped cream, scrape into a large bowl.
Add gelatin to orange juice.
Let sit 5 minutes, then warm gently to dissolve.
Blend pumpkin, spices, salt, orange rind, honey, and vanilla.
Spoon 1-2 tablespoons... - 46.6359
Baked Alaska Pumpkin Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix remaining ingredients except ice cream and meringue.
Pour into pastry-lined pie plate.
Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°; bake pie until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 minutes... - 45.8892
Date Nut Pumpkin Pie
For crust, prepare Classic Crisco® Single Crust.
Do not bake.
Reserve dough scraps for cutouts, if desired.* Heat oven to 450°F.
For date-nut layer, combine dates and water in medium saucepan.
Cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and dates have... - 45.8035
Old-fashioned Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat eggs slightly.
3. Add pumpkin, sugars, spices and salt and beat until well blended.
4. Slowly add milk and cream.
5. Pour into shell and bake for 60 to 70 minutes until knife inserted in... - 45.7006
New-fashioned Pumpkin Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend well.
Pour into pie crust-lined pan.
Carefully transfer to oven rack.
Bake at... - 45.6449
Luscious Pumpkin Pie
Luscious Pumpkin Pie has a fine taste. Luscious Pumpkin Pie gets its taste from pumpkin filling in pie crust. Luscious Pumpkin Pie is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 45.3143
Different Pumpkin Pie
Combine brown sugar, gelatin, spices and salt in saucepan; add beaten egg yolks, milk and pumpkin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring con- stantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Add sour cream; mix well.
Beat egg whites... - 45.3104
Magic Pumpkin Pie
Magic Pumpkin Pie is a delightful desert. The blend of canned pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, salt, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and water gave me completely out of this world taste. Take a bite of Magic Pumpkin pie and you will feel the magical... - 45.25
Individual Pumpkin Pies
1. Set out eight 4-in. individual pie pans.
2. Prepare pie shells, but do not bake.
3. Set aside in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4. Meanwhile, combine canned pumpkin, light brown sugar and a mixture of mace, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
5. Combine... - 44.8249
Pumpkin Pie With Corn Starch
Prepare unbaked 9-inch pie shell.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine eggs, evaporated milk, milk, and pumpkin in glass container or bowl.
Blend with electric mixer at low speed until smoothly mixed.
Sift dry ingredients, except nutmeg, together into pumpkin... - 44.4644
Harvest Pumpkin Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry and fit into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
Roll out remaining pastry.
Using small maple leaf cookie cutter, cut out leaves.
Moisten rim with cold water; arrange pastry leaves around edge, reserving 8 on... - 44.4439
Rich Pumpkin Pie
Roll pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
Place in a 9-inch pieplate, trim off excess pastry along edges.
Fold edges under, and flute.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400°F for 3 minutes, remove from oven, and... - 43.7965
Heavenly Pumpkin Pie
1. In a bowl, mix flour with egg yolk, butter, half a teaspoon of salt and powdered sugar; add it to a pie tin
2. In another bowl, mix vanilla pudding mix with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and quarter teaspoon of salt
3. Add evapouated milk... - 43.2846
Paradise Pumpkin Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12-inch circle.
Place in 9-inch pie plate.
Turn under edge; flute.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Blend in egg.
Spread onto bottom of pastry... - 42.414
Pumpkin Pie Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and milk in large bowl on medium speed until smooth.
Beat in remaining ingredients.
Pour into pastry-lined pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool;... - 42.0509
Microwave Pumpkin Pie
1) Choose a glass pie shell.Place the baked pastry on it.
2) Mix the pumpkin,eggs,condensed milk,spices and blend well.
3) Pour this into the shell.Cook on MEDIUM(5) for upto 20 mins.
4) Be sure to turn once.
5) Centre of the pie may seem soft at the... - 40.9191
Freezer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie is a very popular dessert on Christmas.This Pumpkin Pie has Pecan & Ginger in it.Enjoy this Pumpkin Pie with sumptuous quantity of Vanilla ice cream.Delicious Pumpkin Pie that your kids will love. - 40.88
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 40.8795
Tawny Pumpkin Pie
Combine pumpkin, sugar, salt, spices, and flour in mixing bowl.
Add eggs; mix well.
Add evaporated milk, water, and vanilla; mix.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 15 minutes; reduce heat to moderate (350° F.) and bake... - 40.7844
Roll out the pastry and cut into 25-30 rounds to line cupcake or muffin tins.
Cook the pumpkin in a little milk until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well, then mash or puree in a blender or food processor.
Mix thoroughly with all the remaining... - 40.4546
Stage Manager's Delight Pumpkin Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with unbaked pie shell.
Mix all ingredients together and blend with a beater until smooth.
Fill pie shell.
Bake at 450 deg for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 deg and continue baking for 40-50 minutes. - 40.4039
Pumpkin Pie Alaska
Mix the first seven ingredients together and add beaten egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
Scald the evaporated milk with the butter and combine with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the prepared pie shell and bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F and bake... - 40.3038
Coconut Pumpkin Pie
Prepare pie-shell, but do not prick.
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add spices, milk, pumpkin, 1/2 cup coconut, rum.
Mix well and pour into 23 cm (9 in) pastry lined pie dish.
Sprinkle the top with 1/4 cup grated coconut.
Bake at 230° C (450° F) for 10... - 40.0435
Ipswich Pumpkin Pie
Place pumpkin, sugars, salt, ginger and nutmeg in large mixing bowl, stir until well blended.
In another bowl mix eggs, milk, cream and bourbon.
Add slowly to first mixture, beating all the while.
Brush pastry shell, which has been chilled for at least 1/2... - 39.3374
Yogurt Pumpkin Pie
In 3-quart microproof bowl, mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until mixture begins to boil.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove cover from frozen whipped topping and cook on 30 (defrost) 1 minute,... - 39.2025
New Fashioned Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Skinny Piecrust. Roll out to an 11-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into an 8-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, skim milk, brown... - 39.141
Guilt-free Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger,... - 38.7464
Hidden Pumpkin Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg substitute, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or 6 (3/4-cup) souffle dishes. Place in shallow baking dish or pan. Pour boiling... - 38.4428
Pumpkin Pie With Orange Zest
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, fructose, salt, and spice.
Add pumpkin and mix.
Stir in the milk.
Taste for sweetness.
If you think it needs a little more fructose, add just a little more.
Mix in the orange zest.
Pour mixture... - 38.1129
Grand Champion Pumpkin Pie
Mix all ingredients except pie shell together.
Pour mixture into pie shell.
Bake in 425-degree oven for 10 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 375 degrees; bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. - 36.9333
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
1) Except the whipped cream, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Into a greased slow cooker, pour the mixture.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 7 hours, or till the thermometer hits a temperature of 160 degrees.
4) Serve... - 36.8675
Golden Pumpkin Pie
Line a 9" pie plate with pastry, having a fluted edge.
While the pie shell is chilling, heat strained pumpkin in a saucepan over medium heat for 10 min., stirring frequently.
Meanwhile, combine sugar, flour, spices, and salt.
Stir in heated pumpkin and... - 36.6257
One Bowl Pumpkin Pie
Put all ingredients except pastry in bowl and beat until blended.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 to 50 minutes. - 36.0873
Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Combine all ingredients in blender and beat on low 2 minutes.
Pour into greased 9 inch Pyrex pie dish.
Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes.
Good to serve while still warm. - 36.0777
Pilgrim's Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough into 12-inch round. Gently roll dough onto rolling pin and ease into 9-inch pie plate, gently pressing dough... - 35.6963
Frost On The Pumpkin Pie
Mix well and cook until it boils about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add the gelatin.
Stir until mixed well and cool.
Make meringue of the 3 egg whites and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Fold into cooled pumpkin mixture. - 35.6239
Mock Pumpkin Pie
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then turn oven to 350°F and bake 30 minutes more or until pie is set. - 35.1855
Snow Capped Pumpkin Pie
Sift flour with salt into mixing bowl.
Combine in measuring cup cooking oil and water.
Beat rapidly with fork until thick and creamy.
Pour over flour, all at once.
Toss and cut with fork until blended.
Form into a ball.
Roll between sheets of waxed paper to... - 34.9637
Lite N Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
In large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; set aside.
In small saucepan, heat 1 cup low fat: evaporated milk just to boiling.
Slowly stir hot milk into gelatin.
Mix in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla;... - 34.7642
Prize Winning Pumpkin Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry and fit into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate; trim and flute edge.
Filling: In large bowl, beat eggs lightly; blend in pumpkin, cream, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in 425Ã‚Â°F... - 34.62
Colonial Pumpkin Pie
Combine pumpkin, sugar, spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Blend in eggs, cream, and milk.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 400° till knife inserted off-center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool (filling may crack).
1 cup light cream may be substituted for... - 34.1498
Winter Squash Or Pumpkin Pie
Mix all the filling ingredients together until fairly smooth.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake 45 minutes at 375Â° or until the pie is firm in the center. - 33.9647
Grandmother's Pumpkin Pie
Mix all ingredients except pastry.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated extremely hot oven (500Â°F.) for 8 minutes.
Reduce heat to slow (325Â°F.) and bake for 55 to 60 minutes longer. - 33.8151
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
Spoon mixture into an oven proof ramekin or small casserole; top with marshmallows and pecans.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 33.7726
Chocolate And Pumpkin Pie
1. Combine crushed biscuits and walnuts in bowl. Place butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute or until melted. Stir into biscuit mixture. Press into base and sides of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter) cook on HIGH for two minutes. Allow to... - 33.7185
No Crust Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except for granola in blender; cover, blend at low speed for 3 min
Pour into well-greased 9" pie pan and let stand for 5 min
Bake at 350° for 20 min
Take out and sprinkle with granola and continue baking for... - 33.6614
Spicy Pumpkin Pies
Combine first 7 ingredients; beat at medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until smooth.
Gradually stir hot milk into pumpkin mixture, beating until well blended.
Pour filling into pastry shells; bake at 400Â° for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°F, and... - 33.5141
Diabetic Pumpkin Pie
Mix together and pour into a 9" unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 300Â°F for approximately 1 hour or iess if the pumpkin is cooked.
When cool top with Nutriwhip or a low-cal whip. - 32.7464
Refrigerator Pumpkin Pie
Combine all ingredients except pumpkin and pie crust in a deep, narrow bowl.
Whip 3 minutes.
Stir in pumpkin.
Pour into a Gingersnap Crust or an 8- or 9-inch baked pie shell.
Chill at least 3 hours. - 32.0895
Mini Pumpkin Pies
1. Beat eggs slightly in large bowl, using wire whisk or hand beater. Beat in remaining ingredients except gingersnaps. Divide mixture among eight 6-ounce custard cups or souffle dishes. Place gingersnap on each.
2. Arrange 4 custard cups on 10-inch plate.... - 32.0243
Pumpkin Pie Fix-ups
Pumpkin Pie Fix-Ups are a few variations of the wonderful Pumpkin pie. These delicious Pumpkin Pie Fix-Ups is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 27.055
Frosted Pumpkin Pie
Mix contents, then press into a 10" pie plate and bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Set aside, 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water. - 24.2606
Cheryls Home Cooking/pumpkin Pie
A quick and easy way to have pumpkin pie in no time at all. Semi home made. This is a deep dish pie,great with whipped cream or ice cream..YUM YUM!! - 0
How to make Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie and the autumn season are partners. Here is a quick and easy dessert recipe, that can be made all year round because it uses canned pumpkins. - 0
Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipes By Category
Simple Pumpkin Pie Drink: