- » Simple Potato Soup
Simple Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple potato soup recipes.
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 123.985
Mashed Potato Soup
The “comfort food” appeal of mash potatoes and the home-style simplicity of parsnips, rutabaga and kale make this delicious soup a Fall and Winter favorite. Serve it with whole grain bread for a cozy lunch or supper - 122.706
Cheesy Potato Soup
Expecting guests? Treat them to this absolutely loaded cheesy potato soup. The blend of ingredients impart a great flavor and a velvety texture to the soup, which makes it all the more appetizing. Watch this video for a detailed recipe and try it out yourself. - 103.773
Comforting And Quick Own Potato Soup
For a quick, easy and fuss free dinner that will warm you up, try this delicious potato soup. Betty's own potato soup is simple yet satisfying and takes not more than just 20 minutes to make. Filling, flavorful and very, very easy to make, this video is a... - 92.8769
Ham, Potato And Vegetable Soup
Hot vegetable and meat soups are greatly appetizing over cold weathers. Check out the video showing how to make a pleasing potato soup with ham, vegetables and a few common seasonings and flavors. Just right to please one and all with this one even with some... - 91.3364
Jazzy Potato Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place 3/4 cup of the skim milk, the cottage cheese, and the flour in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add the remaining skim milk, blend until thoroughly mixed, remove from blender, and set... - 48.9783
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 47.6954
Prawn And Potato Soup
1)Shell, Clean and devein prawns, reserving the heals and shells for stock
2) Cut flesh it into 3-4 pieces and keep aside.
3)In a large saucepan or... - 47.6617
Lightside Potato Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 cups of chicken broth and the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ingredients have tendered.
2) Mash half of the cooked carrots and onions.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook... - 46.0655
Black Forest Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, place together leeks and onions with butter.
2) Cover with buttered wax and put the lid on.
3) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are very soft.
4) Remove and discard paper, stir in the flour, and cook about 4... - 45.7661
Romertopf Potato Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a skillet, add in the bacon and chooped onion. Saute till they brown slightly.
3) Transfer the mixture into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bouquet garni along with potatoes.
5) Pour in the... - 45.7004
Potato Soup With Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and trim off ends.
Cut them first into halves lengthwise, then cut again lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice and reserve.
Put the potatoes and the chicken bouillon into a large heavy... - 45.6915
Supper Potato Soup
1. Prepare the leeks by cutting the coarse tops and root ends.
2. Then finely chop the green ends to make 1/4 cup and keep aside.
3. Take the remaining leeks and chop them coarsely.
4. In large kettle saute leeks and onion in butter or margarine 8 to... - 44.6732
Hearty Potato Soup
1) Use vegetable cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in butter buds, onion, chopped ham, and celery.
3) Cook till the onion and celery soften and keep aside.
4) Add the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Cook till soft, then drain
5) Add all the... - 44.0748
Broccoli Rabe And Potato Soup With Meatballs
Combine and blend the meatball ingredients.
Roll the mixture into walnut-size meatballs.
Refrigerate until needed.
In a large pot, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute.
Add the broth, potatoes, and greens.
Bring to a boil.
Add the meatballs one at a time,... - 44.0596
Pei Potato Soup
1. In large heavy pot cook onions and celery in butter until soft, add flour and stir until smooth.
2. In another pot cook the potatoes in enough water to cover.
3. Into the pot containing the onion and celery stir chicken stock, add the cooked... - 43.9366
Parmesan Potato Soup
Pierce potatoes with a fork; bake in the oven or microwave until tender.
Cool, peel and cube; set aside.
In a large Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add broth, stirring... - 43.8872
Chestnut Potato Soup
1) Peel, chop or slice the vegetables.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the potatoes and leeks for 2-3 minutes.
3) Season the vegetables.
4) Add the chestnut puree, and stir in the watercress and stock.
5) Simmer for 30-40... - 43.8264
Nordic Potato Soup With Ham
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, ham hock, dill weed, lemon peel, white pepper, and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until ham hock and potatoes are very tender when pierced (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Lift out ham hock and... - 43.8257
No Fuss Potato Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the milk, parsley and cheese.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 7 to 8 hours or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Add the parsley and milk and stir well.
4) Stir in the... - 43.1341
Dilly Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan combine first 9 ingredients.
Cover and simmer till vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
Add the 3 1/2 cups milk, margarine, and pimiento.
Blend the 1/2 cup milk into the flour; stir into soup.
Cook and stir till slightly... - 43.0272
Potato Soup With Vegetables Juliennes
Peel potatoes, cut in quarters.
Cut washed leeks into thin slices.
Melt butter in pan, add leeks and cook 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and water.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Puree soup in batches in blender or push through sieve... - 42.3383
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.6615
Thick Potato Soup
Tie peppercorns, bay leaves, and cloves in cheesecloth.
Cook onions in butter in deep kettle until onions are tender.
Add salt and bag of spices; add water and potatoes.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Blend.... - 41.653
Ginny's Potato Soup
1) In a large pot, heat the sesame milk alongwith the dill, mineral salt, turmeric and pepper.
2) Lightly mash the potatoes and stir into the milk mixture.
3) In a small skillet, saute the onions in the oil until transparent.
4) Stir into the pot and... - 40.2416
Brussels Sprouts And Potato Soup
1) Peel the onions and cut them into dices.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut quarters out of them.
3) Toss the brussels sprouts into boiling water and strain after 2 minutes.
4) Place the onions and potatoes in a pan with the water and... - 40.107
Aroostook County Potato Soup
In top part of double boiler over direct heat, saute onion and celery in 3 tablespoons butter until golden.
Add the milk and cook over boiling water for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook potato in boiling salted water for 10 minutes; drain.
Heat... - 39.7086
Potato Soup With Mushrooms And Marjoram
In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and saute the potatoes and onion until golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the leek and mushrooms and cook 2 or 3 more minutes.
Add half the chopped chervil and marjoram.
Add the chicken stock and simmer... - 39.3186
Chili Beef Potato Soup
Brown meat in large saucepan.
Drain off fat.
Add onion and celery; cook till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes, potatoes, beef broth, water, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, about 15... - 39.0963
Herb And Potato Soup
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are tender.
Drain well, then rub through a sieve into a mixing bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions and cook until they are soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and stir in the... - 37.4646
Spicy Potato Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except water.
2. Adding enough water to cover ingredients, cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 5 hours such that potatoes are tender. - 37.1345
Beet And Potato Soup
Put soup mix in large saucepan.
Add amount of water called tor on the package and bring to a boil.
Add potatoes and cook soup as package directs or until potatoes are tender (about 10 minutes).
Remove from heat and add beets and Tabasco.
Pour into glass of... - 37.1244
Potato Soup With Sour Cream
Make stock from bones and vegetables, cooking them in 3 pt. of salted water for 2 hrs.
Strain liquid, add to it peeled potatoes cut into small cubes and boil.
Prepare white roux from flour and lard, then brown it slightly, add finely chopped onions, celery... - 36.4889
Pioneer Potato Soup
1. Combine all ingredients except milk, flour, and garnishes in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling; simmer 30 minutes.
2. Gradually add milk to flour, stirring until smooth. Stir into soup.
3. Bring soup to boiling; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4.... - 36.4003
Potato Soup With Spring Greens
1. Trim off the darkest green portion of the leek stems and discard, leaving just the light and medium green parts. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. You will need 4 cups. Put the leeks in large bowl of cold water and... - 36.0269
Sandys Potato Soup
1. Combine all ingredients except flour, 1/4 cup water, salt, and pepper in large slow cooker.
2. Cover. Cook on High 6 hours, and then on Low 3 hours.
3. Make paste out of flour and water. Stir into soup one hour before serving. Season with salt and pepper. - 35.9985
Bacon And Potato Soup
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat.
Add diced potatoes and onions to fat.
Cover with water and cook until done.
Add crumbled bacon, cubed eggs, scalded milk and seasonings.
This is a quick... - 35.9919
Luscious Potato Soup
Heat the oil in a pressure cooker or large soup pot; saute the onions, carrots, celery, and potatoes until the onions are transparent.
Pour in the stock, salt, and spices (not the milk powder), bring to a boil, cover and pressure cook 20 minutes, OR simmer... - 35.971
Ham And Potato Soup
This Ham and Potato Soup recipe is my favorite . This Ham and Potato Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try thisHam and Potato Soup recipe. - 35.6381
Potato Soup Florentine Style
1) In a slow cooker, add the potatoes, onion, ham hock or ham, broth, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; cook covered on LOW for 7-8 hrs or until the potatoes are soft; remove the ham hock from the cooker, chop the meat and discard the fat and the ... - 35.3147
Golden Cream Of Potato Soup
Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Gradually stir 1/4 cup milk into flour making a smooth paste.
Stir into soup. Blend well.
Add remaining 2 3/4 cups milk... - 34.9749
Potato Soup With Parsley
1. Put the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper to taste, then drop them into the boiling stock. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
2. Beat the egg yolk in a soup tureen and add the mashed... - 34.7947
Hearty Potato Soup
1. Heat bacon in a heavy saucepan until the fat runs. Shake pan and continue to cook bacon until crisp. Add cabbage, lower heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add potatoes, onion and stock to pan, with salt, pepper and all-spice to taste. Bring to boil,... - 34.5948
Tomato Potato Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup and tomato juice.
Stir in onion, potatoes, and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 34.271
Cheddar Potato Soup
COMBINE potatoes au gratin, Welsh rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
REMOVE from heat.
Add cheese; stir until melted. - 33.54
Basil And Potato Soup
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan and add the potatoes, garlic and half the basil. Stir over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes, then add the stock and wine.
2. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until all the potatoes... - 32.8939
Shredded Beef And Potato Soup With Chimichurri
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the beef, in one layer, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cook the beef, turning occasionally with tongs, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add... - 32.5856
Chunky Summer Squash And Potato Soup
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and shallots. Cook 7 minutes, stirring once. Season with salt and pepper.
Add seasonings and mix well. Add potatoes and vegetable stock. Season to taste. Bring to boil and cook 8 minutes over medium heat.
... - 32.3399
Potato Soup With Rivels
Put potatoes, water and 1 teaspoon salt in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Cook about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
Meanwhile, using a fork, slightly beat egg.
Work in the flour and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt until mixture is crumbly.
When potatoes are... - 32.1477
Hurry Up Potato Soup
Add onion to chicken broth, bring to boil.
Slowly add milk, potato, seasonings.
Heat to boiling.
Top each bowl with cut chives. - 32.0669
Mom's Potato Soup
1. In a saucepan barely cover potatoes with water and boil until tender.
2. Mash the potatoes and add bacon along with chopped onion, milk and seasonings.
3. Simmer and serve. - 30.4614
Andouille Sausage And Sweet Potato Soup
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 29.9482
Tuna Potato Soup
Drain tuna; flake.
Melt butter in saucepan; saute onion in butter until transparent.
Stir in tuna; remove from heat.
Add 1 cup water, soup, milk, pepper and parsley to tuna mixture; blend well.
Return to heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15... - 29.7071
Susannah's Potato Soup
Add milk to potatoes gradually and stir until well mixed.
Add the rest of the ingredients and heat. - 29.3138
Alpine Potato Soup
Combine milk, soup, peas, and mustard; heat.
Add cheese; stir to melt.
Top each serving with paprika and crumbled bacon. - 28.3029
Lemony Artichoke And Potato Soup
1. Fill a large bowl with water and squeeze the lemon halves into it. Working with 1 artichoke at a time, trim the base, removing the stem and trimming the tough outer leaves beneath the heart. Cut off the top two-thirds of the leaves, leaving only the heart.... - 28.0537
Potato Soup Base For Chowder
1) In a saucepan pour bouillon or stock.
2) Add diced potatoes and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Using a blender or food processor liquefy the mixture on high.
5) Serve immediately. - 25.508
Spring Potato Soup
Combine 1 can (10 1/4 oz.) frozen cream of potato soup, 2 1/2 cups regular-strength chicken broth, and 1 cup milk.
Whirl in blender and heat (or just combine ingredients and heat).
Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion tops. - 25.4959
Cauliflower Caraway Potato Soup
In a saucepan combine the potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, the cauliflower leaves, the white part of scallion, the caraway seeds, and 3 1/2 cups water, simmer the mixture for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender, and in a blende - 25.3697
Omie's Potato Soup
1. Chop the vegetables and cook them in salted water (or stock cube or chicken stock). Vegetables must be covered a little bit with the water. When it is done (about 25 to 30 minutes), press it through a colander. Add a little bit more water if necessary. Add... - 24.1114
Potato Soup (poor Man's Soup)
Fry bacon until crisp; drain well and crumble. Cook onion in 2 tablespoons bacon fat until soft but not browned. Add potatoes and milk; heat. Taste to correct seasonings. Sprinkle crumbled bacon in each bowl as served. - 15.601
Simple Potato Soup Recipes By Category