- » Simple Potato Egg Salad
Simple Potato Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple potato egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple potato egg salad recipes.
Egg And Potato Salad
Hard-boil the eggs for 10-12 minutes.
Allow them to cool, then peel and chop them.
Peel the potatoes and boil or steam them until tender.
Allow them to cool, then cut them into small chunks.
Mix the chopped scallion with the eggs and potato in a large... - 29.6624
Ham-and-egg Potato Salad
Combine ham, potatoes, and eggs in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well.
Pour over potato mixture, toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. - 31.3494
Mock Potato Salad
1. Pare the rutabaga and slice it into 4 pieces.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add rutabaga and boil for about 1/2 hour or until tender.
3. Drain it well.
4. Allow it to cool.
4. Once it has cooled, dice it to fill about 2 1/2 cups.
5.... - 46.0128
Hot Creamy Potato Egg Salad
Melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add potatoes and heat gently.
Just before serving, add remaining ingredients, reserving some of the chopped egg to garnish top.
Add more... - 41.5208
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 117.489
You May Also Like!
Potato Salad With Eggs
Mix potatoes lightly with French dressing; season with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
Add celery, pickle, mayonnaise, and chopped egg whites.
Add more seasoning if necessary.
Just before serving, garnish with parsley and hard-cooked egg yolks forced... - 37.074
Passionate Pink Potato Salad
Place potatoes and onion in bowl.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix lightly with French dressing.
Chill and hour or two and toss lightly with mayonnaise.
Carefully blend in eggs.
Mix in a little pimiento and parsley for color.
Add seasoning and dressing to... - 34.4195
Simple German Potato Salad
1) Scrub, rinse and boil potatoes in jackets and let cool.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
3) In a hot pan, cook bacon to crisp.
4) Add onion to sauté until transparent.
5) Pour in vinegar, stock or bouillon and... - 47.6613
German-style Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in their skins in salted water until tender.
Peel while still warm.
Slice into a large bowl.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove and save.
Stir flour into bacon fat and blend with a wooden spoon.
Add water gradually, stirring until smooth and... - 41.144
Simple Potato Salad Nicoise
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding the beans 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Drain and refresh under cold, running water.
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl or serving dish.
Toss together the... - 38.4275
Deviled Potato Salad
Cut eggs in half and remove yolks.
Mash and blend yolks with vinegar, horseradish, and mustard.
Add mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, celery salt, and salt; mix well.
Chop egg whites; combine with potatoes, celery, onion, green pepper, and... - 34.2782
Patio Potato Salad
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; add next 6 ingredients and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till bubbly.
Remove from heat; add onion and mayonnaise.
Combine potatoes and hard-cooked eggs; gently fold in dressing.
Just... - 36.9141
1) In a pot, cover potatoes with water.
2) Put the lid on and cook the potatoes for 25 minutes.
3) Pour off the water, cool, peel, quarter, and slice the potatoes.
4) In a bowl, place potatoes with sugar and vinegar.
5) Stir in celery, onion, pickle,... - 43.0942
Simple Salad Nicoise
1. Slice the potatoes and marinate them in an oil and vinegar mix
2. Plate the greens on a large round or oval platter.
3. Arrange the sliced egg on the greens and top the slices with a curled anchovy
4. Add the marinated potatoes and... - 43.8689
This potato salad is a simple yet satifying salad made with eggs and vegetables. Prepared with mashed eggs and potatoes, the potato salad is flavored with mustard and is ready to be served with meals of choice. Filling and nice! - 28.4523