- » Simple Pita Bread
Simple Pita Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple pita bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple pita bread recipes.
Good Morning Egg-pita Sandwich
1. Beat egg whites with water.
2. Place in a 4-ounce custard cup.
3. Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until egg whites are set.
4. Cut an opening in pita bread and toast lightly.
5. Spoon in egg whites, cheese, red pepper, and scallion. - 31.5473
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 74.2271
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 132.751
You May Also Like!
Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads
Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads has a great taste. The Non vegetarians must try this Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads. The Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads is an easy to make dish. - 31.0956
Pitas Stuffed With Chicken Apple Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apples, pineapple and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and celery seeds.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. - 29.1213
Combine lettuce, cucumber, yogurt, and sesame seed; set aside.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Add ground beef or ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties, each 5 inches in diameter.
Grill over medium coals till desired... - 36.9941
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 41.2672
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 32.8851
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 35.7405
Greek Chicken Pitas
Greek food is so flavorful and fresh tasting. And many of the dishes are surprisingly simple to make. Using store bought tzatziki here is a time saver, but if you want to make it from scratch, it's pretty easy. It's just a mixture of plain Greek yogurt,... - 32.5461
Straight from the Levantine cuisine comes a very exotic dish just for you. Check out the video of the delicious Fattoush. Fattoush is a salad made form bread or pita bread pieces along with veggies. A great salad that everyone should try out. - 81.8535
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.0882
Simple Hummus With Paprika
Have you tried the chunky hummus made with Garbanzo beans? It is a dip prepared in middle- eastern cuisine. It is amazingly delicious and simple to make. You can serve it with pita bread or sliced vegetables. Here is a video which shows how to prepare it. - 137.709