- » Simple Pistachio
Simple Pistachio Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple pistachio recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple pistachio recipes.
Salmon Steak With Pistachio Crust
Take a look at this salmon steak with pistachio crust recipe and see how easy it is to prepare a salmon dish which will be a hit among all. The chef is quite smart to use a combination of market bought and fresh ingredients so that working class people can... - 117.87
Violet Salad With Pistachio Dressing
Are you the health and calorie conscious type? If yes then this violet salad with pistachio dressing recipe will suit your life style perfectly. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing a masterpiece salad. - 92.6259
Pista French Style Macaroons
Macaroons are something that are ideal to be gifted apart from eating them as well! These pista macaroons are egg white sandwiches made well by the Aubergine chef! Watch the video to see this beautiful creations! - 81.8524
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center and crumble in the yeast.
Warm the milk, pour it in, and stir to completely dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture, cover, and let stand in a warm place... - 45.9054
Brill And Vegetables With A Pistachio Mousseline
1. Prepare the fish fillets by skinning them
2. Trim off any of the frill
3. Use a little of the tails to get a weight of 100 g / 4 oz: this is to be used for the mousseline
4. In a food processor, tip in the pistachios, the chervil and... - 44.4547
1) Preheat the oven to 225° F.
2) In a non stick baking sheet, place a parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat to form stiff peaks. Gently fold in the sugar.
4) With a sharp knife, remove the seeds from the beans and add into... - 44.1434
Stir Fry With Snow Peas Celery And Pistachios
1) In a 1-quart saucepan add celery and water.
2) Cover and cook until crisp-tender for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil.
5) Add scallions and saute until light brown for... - 43.329
Non Dairy Carob And Pistachio Pudding With Apricot Sauce
1) In a blender, mash the tofu until smooth.
2) To this, add the carob and most of the nuts.
3) Blend until the nuts are chopped coarsely.
4) In a glass measuring jug, stir in the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
5) On full power, cook for 1 minute... - 43.1489
Spinach With Pistachios
1) Clean and wash spinach under cold water to remove any grit.
2) Remove the tough stems.
3) Shake off excess water.
4) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
5) Lightly toast pistachios for about 2 minutes. Keep... - 42.8659
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 42.7476
Pistachio Chip Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and oats; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in chips and 1 cup pistachios.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; place 2 in.apart on... - 42.0026
Rice Pistachio Stuffing
1) In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and sautÃ© till soft, but not brown.
2) Add the rice, stir well and cook, constantly stirring, till the grains are translucent. This usually takes about 3 minutes.
3) Add the 5 cups of stock gradually... - 41.3649
Pistachio Mint Collettes
Drop pistachios into pan of boiling water, boil for 4 minutes, peel away shell and skin.
Chop half finely; grind remaining half finely, reserve for Filling No 2.
Melt chopped chocolate over hot water, cool few minutes.
Using a teaspoon, spread chocolate... - 40.641
1) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then continue to whisk and gradually pour in the olive oil, until all the oil is absorbed.
2) Then whisk in the salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
3) Stir in the basil, parsley and pistachio nuts, until the... - 40.5206
Peach And Pistachio Crumb Tart
Chop 1/4 cup pistachios finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 15 seconds.
Add 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, and 1 stick butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
Add the water and pulse... - 39.8875
Carrots With Pistachio Nuts
Combine carrots with water and lemon juice in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet.
Add pistachio nuts.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Pour over cooked carrots along with Grand... - 37.9979
Tuna Pistachio Bites
Trim the bread of all crusts.
Blend the tuna, mustard and mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
Cream the butter with the chives.
Spread thinly on the bread.
Roll the edges in the nuts.
Place onto a baking sheet and fill the centres with the tuna.
Sprinkle... - 36.009
Minty Lamb Medallions With Pistachios
Cut lamb loins into 4 pieces.
Flatten each piece to a medallion shape.
Dredge with flour.
Over high heat, sear medallions 3 minutes each side.
Continue cooking 2 minutes.
Mix in pistachios and mint jelly.
Fold in broth.
Over high heat,... - 35.7572
Pistachio Shortbread Crisps
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Add vanilla, beating until blended.
Gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
Process pistachios in a food processor until coarsely... - 35.3793
1. Put the pistachio nuts, almonds and spices in a food processor and pulse briefly until the nuts are coarsely ground. Stir in the sugar.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) cake tin. Cut the sheets of filo pastry in half crossways so that they are... - 33.5848
Grease the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with the butter.
Distribute the pound cake crumbs over the greased bottom of the pan, pressing down lightly.
Set aside while preparing filling.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together sour cream,... - 30.3842
Simple Pistachio Cream Sauce
Pastichio Cream Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Pastichio Cream Sauce; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 28.6664
Rosewater Flavored Lassi With Chopped Pistachios
Place the yogurt in a jug and whisk with a wire whisk for about 2 minutes.
Pour in the water, sugar and rosewater.
Continue to whisk for a further 3-5 minutes.
Serve chilled, sprinkled with chopped pistachios, if liked. - 28.3295
Fusilli With Gorgonzola Cheese And Pistachios
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and cheese, stirring until they have blended.
Stir in the cream, pistachios, brandy, white wine, salt (if necessary), and plenty of black pepper.
Heat just to a simmer.
Place the cooked pasta in a heated serving... - 28.0001
Peaches With Cheese And Pistachios
Blanch pistachios by submerging in boiling water 1 minute; remove and discard skins.Finely chop pistachios, and set aside.
Combine cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl; stir well.
Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixrure into each peach half.
Sprinkle... - 25.411
Pistachio Pineapple Pie Filling
Combine the pudding, milk, and almond extract and beat with an electric mixer for one minute.
Add the pineapple and its juice and beat for an additional minute.
Pour into a prepared pie shell. - 25.0188
Simple Pistachio Thick Cream Sauce
Heat 2 cups milk to simmering.
Beat eggs with flour.
Stir in cold milk.
Gradually stir in the hot milk and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is quite thick.
Do not let boil after eggs are added. - 23.6269
Sweet Spiced Pistachios
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake the pistachios frequently until they're hot and golden, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon, and mace over nuts; stir until sugar melts and coats nuts with a glossy finish, about 5 minutes.
Pour the... - 16.6259
Simple Pistachio Recipes By Category