- » Simple Pesto
Simple Pesto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple pesto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple pesto recipes.
Creamy Pesto With Walnut
Pesto the easy way. A very simple way of making the favorite Pesto : a must-do whenever basil leaves are available fresh. The video illustrates how simple it is to get this done at home and eaten as a great dip with crackers. - 126.359
Pesto And Pasta Shrek
Having a lot of children over a family gathering, how about trying this pasta recipe that meets the needs of en event like that. Watch Tamra Davis sharing a farm visiting experience and make the pesto and pasta combo meal with distinct serving ideas for... - 116.485
Gluten Free Pesto Quinoa With Tomatoes And Mozzarella
Compact appetizers are an intuitive idea to include or pack nutritious ingredients including vegetables and flavors. Check out this recipe to make Pesto Quinoa with Tomatoes and Mozzarella Dressing using a few seasonings along with healthy pesto and quinoa. - 112.078
Making a pasta, but don't know what sauce to use in it? Don't worry, check out the video of this tasty Pesto Sauce prepared cy chef Hendrik especially for you. A delicious sauce that goes well with your pasta. - 98.8607
Did you know that a dash of pesto could transform the blandest of all dishes into a sizzling treat? And the good thing is that they are delightfully easy to make too. Sarah tosses in basil, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to blend a sumptuous... - 98.4259
Basil And Mixed Nuts Pesto
For those looking for an easy and healthy way to perk up otherwise regular food, this recipe of basil and mixed nuts pesto does full justice and is an absolute versatile one. Peekaboo mom mixes it in with soups or in a sauce meant to toss cooked pasta in. It... - 91.0245
Minestrone With Pesto
This Minestrone with Pesto is another addition to the list of hearty soups. A nice soup to warm you up on a chilly winter night! Watch and learn the details from this video. - 85.5699
If you're looking for the recipe of pesto, then do check this out. Pesto is a kind of sauce which is used for making pasta. It's really easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator. Don't forget to check out the video. - 82.3327
Are you on a look out for a quick pesto recipe, which is not just tasty but is also healthy? Then take a look at this raw pesto recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines nuts with basil and spinach to make an exotic pesto. Also, do not miss out... - 81.2926
Basil And Walnut Pesto
Think you cannot make a creamy vegan pesto? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan food forever! You don't always have to follow the traditional recipe to make a yummy, smooth pesto that tastes good and goes well with almost everything.... - 75.8534
Classic Italian Pesto
A spicy dip to have with your main dish or some snack perks up your dish to another level! Make this version of the pesto showcased by Dennis! - 66.3592
Onion And Pesto Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie dish with butter.
3) In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 10 minutes, or until soft
4) Remove the pan from heat and cool.
5) In a food processor,... - 48.8011
Pesto Mushrooms is a yummy vegan dish that will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served. Try this wonderful Pesto Mushrooms recipe! - 47.0149
1) Clean mushrooms and snap off the stems and retain for use later.
2) On a rimmed 10 x 15-inch baking sheet,arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up.
3) Stuff each cap with feta cheese and put aside.
4) In food processor using a metal... - 46.2835
1) Trim off visible pork fat and set the steaks aside.
2) Halve and place the potatoes on the steaming rack in the wok.
3) Pour in enough water up to the level of the rack without touching the potatoes and bring to a boil.
4) Cover the... - 45.0959
Ricotta And Pesto Mousse
Put the ricotta in a bowl with the pesto, and beat until smooth.
Beat in the creme fraiche and half of the mi-cuit tomatoes.
Put the vegetable stock into a small saucepan and sprinkle over the gelatine.
Heat gently, until the gelatine dissolves.
Set aside to... - 44.8235
1) Sprinkle some salt over the zucchini and keep aside.
2) Position knife blade in a processor bowl and add basil, olive oil, pine nuts, and garlic.
3) Blend till smooth.
4) Add Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons butter.
5) Blend for... - 44.5288
Mussels With Pesto
1) Take a saucepan large enough to hold a steamer, and mix the water and Dubonnet.
2) Arrange the steamer with the basil leaves and place the mussels above it.
3) Cover with lid and allow liquid to come to a boil, or until steam mussels until opened.... - 44.2344
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 43.5425
1. Cook sphagetti as per the package directions. Drain and keep it aside.
2. Add butter to the cooked sphagetti.
2. In a bowl combine basil, parsley, garlic and olive oil. Blend them well and sset aside.
3. Combine sphagetti and olive... - 43.2221
Carrot Sticks With Dill Pesto
1) With a sharp knife, cut the carrots into 3 inch long sticks. Keep aside.
2) In a food processor, blend the garlic and lemon rind until minced fine.
3) To this, add the parsley and dill.
4) Blend until the mixture is minced fine.... - 42.8077
Pesto Party Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the crackers in a zip lock plastic bag and seal.
3. Use a rolling pin to finely crush the crackers.
4. In a mixing bowl, stir the cracker crumbs with butter.
5. Turn the mixture into a 9-inch x... - 42.758
Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and basil.
Pulse until well combined and basil leaves are coarsely... - 42.6068
Pesto Pizzette has a fine taste. Pesto Pizzette gets its taste from mushroom and cheese toppings. Pesto Pizzette is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.2384
Pesto Veggie Stacks
For the pesto, place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
While processing, gradually add 1/2 cup oil in a steady stream until combined.
Set pesto aside.
Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow... - 41.62
Windy City Pesto And Ricotta Torta
1. Tomato Pesto: In small bowl, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2. In blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, olive oil, garlic, and chicken broth. Process until... - 41.2017
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Cut four large squares of foil and coat one side with nonstick spray.
3. In the blender bowl, place the basil and the garlic and pulse till well chopped. As the machine is running, add the oil to the bowl... - 41.1829
Rolled Lasagne With Pesto
Cook noodles according to directions on package.
Drain and set aside.
When cool enough to handle, carefully separate noodles.
In a medium size bowl, beat egg, then blend in ricotta and jack cheese, oregano, parsley, and garlic.
Spread ricotta mixture evenly... - 40.9852
Vichyssoise With Pesto
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Place half of potato mixture in container of an... - 40.8907
Place steel blade in work bowl; add cheese, nuts, garlic, and salt.
Process with on/off turns till very finely chopped, Add basil and parsley.
Process till a paste forms; scrape bowl as needed.
With machine running, slowly add oil through feed tube; process... - 40.1564
1. In a food processor jar with the shredding blade attached, add the cheese.
2. Shred the cheese finely by pulsing for 10-15 seconds in short bursts.
3. Remove Disc from Bowl.
4. Attach Knife Blade in jar.
5. Add parsley and garlic to cheese in... - 39.8109
Pound the garlic and the basil together in a mortar.
Pound in the grated cheese, turning always in the same direction, together with a drop or two of oil to make the mixture stick together.
Pound in the nuts and a little more oil.
Stir in the remaining oil, a... - 39.7103
A great pasta sauce from Italy, based on basil and grated cheese. - 38.333
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute the garlic for 1 minute. Do not brown.
3) To this, add the basil and parsley.
4) Over the popcorn, sprinkle this mix.
5) To this, add grated cheese and mix well.
6) A perfect... - 38.2264
Minestrone With Pesto
To make pesto : Place basil leaves, garlic cloves and oil in a blender and process until mixture is very finely chopped.
Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until ready to use.
Make the minestrone : Melt the butter in a large frying pan over... - 37.7091
Its a classical Italian rice preparation. - 37.5971
Pumpkin Agnolotti With Rocket Pesto
1. To make agnoiotti, mix pumpkin, cheeses, spices and egg white in a bowl. Place a few wrappers on a clean, dry surface, cover the rest with a clean damp tea towel. Place 1 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture in the center of each wrapper, leaving a 1 cm/ 1/2 in... - 36.6776
Asparagus And Pesto Carbonara
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water according to pack instructions. Drain, then return to the pan.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the asparagus and pine nuts, then cook for 2 mins until the nuts are golden. Add 3 tbsp water,... - 36.6152
1) In a food processor or blender combine basil, garlic, pine nuts ,and oil. Run the machine and blend the ingredients to a smooth soft paste.
2) Pour the sauce in a clean bowl and add cheese and butter. Also, add seasonings as per taste.
3)... - 36.3335
Combine flour and 1/4 cup milk in a small saucepan, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup milk and wine.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add pesto, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Cook pasta according... - 36.0001
Simple Pesto Recipes By Category