- » Simple Penne
Simple Penne Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple penne recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple penne recipes.
Penne Chicken Alfredo
If you have some penne pasta and chicken in your pantry, the best recipe to make is Penne Chicken Alfredo. It’s easy and delicious with chef Kimberly. She stir fries chicken with chopped shallots and garlic. When the pasta is cooked and drained all... - 131.354
Penne With Leeks Spinach And Pimento
1) Slice the leek whites and most of the greens thinly.
2) Remove the tough spinach stalks and slice the leaves thinly.
3) In a large pan, gently saute the onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the leeks and spinach, season... - 47.2773
Penne With Swiss Chard And Pine Nuts
1) Fill a sink with cold water, and put the chard leaves in the sink.
2) Place a colander in the water, and put the chard stems in the colander.
3) In a large pot, add lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta in this water. Drain... - 46.1259
Penne Pasta Primavera
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and... - 43.5311
Penne With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Pine Nuts
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
In a blender, whizz the sun-dried tomatoes and chilli until smooth.
Add some olive oil if needed but not the oil from the tomatoes as it is too strong.
Heat a large pan and add the pine nuts - toast... - 41.3535
Penne With Mushrooms Sage Pine Nuts And Prosciutto
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil.
Add the pasta and saute until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Add the sherry and simmer until the sherry has almost evaporated, about 3 minutes.
Add one-third of the broth and... - 37.6749
Penne With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Broil the red bell peppers about 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until they are charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag and let them steam 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a medium-size saucepan and a large pot... - 37.1166
Leek And Mackerel Penne Bake
1) Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack
2) Heat a frying pan and melt the butter. Stir fry the leeks till the become very soft. This will take 10 to 15 minutes.
3) After the leeks have cooked, add in the crème fraiche, capers and... - 36.2792
Penne Vegetable Salad
In large serving bowl, toss together penne, yellow pepper, zucchini, ham, tomato, olives, parsley, oregano and mint.
In another bowl mix egg yolk with catsup.
Incorporate vinegar then slowly add oil while mixing constantly.
Add remaining ingredients and poor... - 32.144
Penne Alle Olive
Heat the oil and fry the chopped garlic and chilli until the garlic turns golden brown.
Now add the tomatoes with their juice and cook for 20 minutes.
Add the chopped, pitted black olives and salt to taste.
Cook the pasta, following the packet directions... - 29.0135
Penne With Tuna
1. Cook penne in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in colander. Cool under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with a fork to blend. Add basil,... - 27.4682
Simple Penne Recipes By Category