- » Simple Pasta Salad
Simple Pasta Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple pasta salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple pasta salad recipes.
Caprese Pasta Salad
Feeling like having salad, but don' want to have the regular salad, then check out this amazing and yummy Pasta Caprese Salad. This salad is made from fresh tomatoes, basil, cheese, red wine vinegar. This is so tempting isn't it? Chef Alicia does a good job... - 117.56
Creamy Penne Pasta Salad
Love pasta and love salad - you should try this creamy penne pasta salad, as it is going to be grand treat for your taste buds. In this video, chef shows the step-by-step procedure of making this delicious creamy pasta, which anyone can reproduce. Prepare... - 115.181
Italian Pasta Salad With Olives
When you need a versatile, portable dish for dinner that you can pack for net day's lunch too, try storming up a quick pasta salad. Made with pantry-staples and olives, yummy Italian pasta salad could be the perfect ticket to hectic weeknights. The best thing... - 109.402
Warm Spring Pea And Stellette Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas with delicate star-shaped pasta to make a really lightly dressed, healthy and refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 100.488
Healthy Pasta Salad
Would you like to try a Healthy Pasta Salad today? You've got one right here. This video is a step by step demonstration to prepare this vegan recipe that never fails as a side dish. Watch it now. - 98.7578
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad
For all the calorie conscious lot, this video is a must watch. Chef Heather shares a step by step process to make this Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad. Treat your family to this Asian delicacy today. - 98.6659
Speedy Perky Pasta Salad
Craving for some pasta tonight? Then get making this perky pasta salad recipe. Loaded with yummy ingredients, this easy and quick pasta salad packs in the perfect punch of both taste and health. Plus, it's easy to make too and can double up as a complete meal... - 97.0539
Rosedale Pasta Salad Bowl
1) To prepare the dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid, add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, chives, basil and dill.
2) Shake vigorously to combine.
3) Follow package directions to cook spirelle.
4) Transfer into a large salad... - 50.8191
Old Fashioned Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add fusilli, cooking oil and first amounts of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer fusilli back to pot.
5) Mix the... - 49.7218
Henny Penny Pasta Salad
1) Cut the broccoli in medium size flowerets.
2) Remove chicken from bones and make bite-sized pieces out of the chicken.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, wine vinegar, cream, sugar, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
4)... - 47.9264
Zesty Romaine And Pasta Salad
1. Into a pan add water or stock and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Then during the last 3 minutes of cooking add broccoli to the pasta and drain.
3. Rinse the drained pasta with cold water and drain.
4. For making the dressing,... - 45.0581
Bacon Pasta Salad
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
2. Add the macaroni and stir. Return to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes until just tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Prepare and chop the onion.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook... - 44.9039
Crabmeat-shrimp Pasta Salad
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Add next 6 ingredients;... - 43.8359
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad With Peas And Scallions
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and black pepper.
Add the oil in a thin stream while continuing to whisk.
Blanch the peas for 30 seconds in a pot of boiling water.
Drain and rinse the peas with cold water to stop cooking.
Cook the pasta... - 43.7473
Piquant Crab And Olive Pasta Salad
Cook fresh fettucine in boiling water about 30 seconds after water has returned to boil.
If dried pasta is used, follow package directions, drain and rinse under cold water; drain again.
Combine stuffed green and calamata olives with garlic, parsley,... - 43.5113
Pecos Pasta Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, add the pasta, green onions, tomato, chilies, olives, picante sauce, cilantro, lime juice and corn together.
2) Stir the mixture to blend well.
3) Then stir in the required mayonnaise to coat all the salad ingredients... - 43.1987
Pizza Pasta Salad
1) Prepare pasta, drain, and keep aside.
2) Slice pepperoni into quarters, cut provolene cheese into thin pieces, and mix with the pasta.
3) Quarter pita bread rounds and keep aside
4) Add cherry tomatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic,... - 42.7903
Curried Chicken And Pasta Salad
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Chill for at least 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the salad, bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the rotelle and boil 7 minutes.
Add the broccoli and... - 42.3137
Pasta Salad With Marinated Oysters
This pasta salad reciepe is an an legant recipe made with pasta with poached maryland oysters. Marinated in Italian salad dressing, the pasta is cooked with a medley of vegetables and is served on a lettuce bed with dressing on the side. - 42.0072
Party Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, cherries, carrot, cucumber and green onions gently.
3. For making the dressing in a small bowl, mix... - 41.5515
Scallop And Pasta Salad
Place scallops in boiling water to cover,- reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes.
Transfer scallops to a glass bowl.
Pour lemon juice and lime juice over scallops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Cook macaroni according to package... - 41.5436
Grape Orange And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta until just tender in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil and lemon juice.
Peel the oranges with a sharp knife so that there is no white pith left.
Make segments with no membrane by... - 41.4093
Ham-and-artichoke Pasta Salad
The ham and artichoke pasta salad is a filling and delicious pasta salad. Prepared with cooked pasta of choice, the pasta salad is tossed with artichoke hearts and salad dressing along with olives. Served on lettuce leaves, this ham and artichoke pasta salad... - 40.7868
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad is a simply delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting pasta salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 40.419
Tasara Style Cavatappi Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta as per package directions such that al dente and using a colander drain.
2. Toss pasta in colander after rinsing with cold water such that it is cool to the touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl toss and put pasta with remaining... - 40.3491
Aegean Pasta Salad
1. In large bowl, for making the dressing mix well mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, mint, parsley, feta cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Toss pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and green onions with the dressing to coat well.
3. Serve after... - 39.5398
Confetti Pasta Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, add together the cooked pasta along with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, artichoke hearts and green onions.
2) Pour the oil-free Italian dressing over the pasta and vegetables to well coat them. Toss well and... - 38.6917
Pasta Salad Provencal
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add into it 1 tablespoon of water, oil, pepper and vinegar. Beat well with a wire whisk.
2. Now add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
3. Refrigerate covered.
4. Serve chilled. - 38.5018
Tuna And Pasta Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss well. Cling wrap and refrigerate.
2. Serve chilled. - 38.1337
Beef And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta in a large amount of boiling salted water for 9 minutes.
Return to boiling.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or till broccoli is crisp-tender.
Drain in colander.
Rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, cut the beef into julienne... - 37.8205
Crab And Pasta Salad
Cook the vermicelli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute; add the red pepper and garlic and... - 37.531
Firecracker Pasta Salad
HEAT oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
Pour into large bowl; cool.
Whisk in vinegar.
Add pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, olives and cheeses; toss well. - 37.1366
Ham And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain well, and place in a large serving bowl.
Add pecans and next 7 ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Add oil, stirring gently to coat mixture.
Serve immediately or cover and chill thoroughly, if desired. - 36.7117
Prawn And Pasta Salad
1) In a pan of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 min, drain well and cool.
2) In a bowl, add the garlic, olive oil and lemon juice, blend well, add the cooled pasta, prawns, tomatoes, celery, olives,... - 36.3041
Luncheon Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Add 1/2 cup dressing, salt if desired and pepper; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. - 36.2974
Spicy Grape Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, mix spicy Asian dressing with hot pasta and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Pour in the remaining dressing and toss lightly.
3) Check for seasoning and serve. - 36.1665
A Pasta Salad Of Sorts
Blanch the broccoli and chill in cold water, drain and place in a mixing bowl.
Mix in the vegetables and rotini.
Blend the sugar, seasoning, honey, vinegar, lemon and the oil.
Pour over the salad, chill for 1 hour before serving. - 35.8149
Storecupboard Pasta Salad
1. Combine the onion, capers, pesto and oil.
2. Into a bowl combine flakes tuna with the pasta and tomatoes and stir in the pesto. Toss well.
3. Serve the salad cold. - 35.5075
Hearty Pasta Salad
Place garlic, mustard and egg yolk in small bowl; whisk together.
Add hard-boiled egg by forcing through sieve.
Whisk in paprika, salt, pepper, dash of Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 35.3243
Dilled Pasta Salad With Smoked Fish
Cook rotini as directed on package; drain.
Rinse pasta in cold water; drain.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add rotini and remaining ingredients except smoked fish; toss.
Gently stir in smoked fish. - 35.0207
Pasta Salad Parmesan
In a large skillet heat peanut oil over medium high heat.
Add broccoli, seal-lions, garlic, basil, and salt.
Toss and stir until broccoli is tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Toss with pasta, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes.
Chill well before... - 34.9317
Pasta Salad With Basil
Combine basil, olive oil and garlic and blend these in a food processor until smooth.
Mix pasta in a salad bowl together with the cream, lime juice and basil puree.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll pasta and arrange on a serving plate.
Garnish with sliced... - 34.043
Ricotta Pasta Salad
1. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil and garlic; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. In large serving bowl, combine ziti and oil; toss to coat. Add ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, nutmeg and pepper; toss to... - 33.4167
Fresh Citrus Pasta Salad
Combine corn oil, lemon peel and juice, mustard, sugar, garlic salt and tarragon in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; toss gently.
Chill before serving.
NOTE: Two cups cooked broccoli can be substituted for Brussels sprouts. - 33.2107
Pasta Salad Italiano
1. Cook the elbow macaroni in boiling salted water in a saucepan until al dente, firm but tender, following the package directions. Immediately rinse the macaroni in cold water. Drain well.
2. Place the drained macaroni in a large bowl. Add the salami wedges... - 32.8836
Nasturtium Pasta Salad
1. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake or stir almonds until golden, about 3 minutes. Pour from pan into a wide shallow bowl.
2. To bowl, add oil, vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, and mustard; mix.
3. Add spinach, rosemary blossoms, dianthus... - 32.6973
Pecan And Pasta Salad
Add pasta gradually to large pan of boiling water, boil uncovered 10 to 15 minutes or until just tender; drain, cool.
Combine pasta with remaining ingredients in salad bowl; toss lightly with Dressing just before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in... - 32.6547
Tex-mex Pasta Salad
1. Combine tomato juice, cider vinegar, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, chiles, and scallions.
2. Toss dressing with cooked linguine.
3. Top with tomatoes and green peppers. - 32.4463
Florentine Pasta Salad
1. If using a microwave oven, place the sun-dried tomatoes and water in a glass bowl, and microwave uncovered at high power for 2 minutes. If using a conventional stove top, place the tomatoes and water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and boil for 20... - 31.6023
Chicken Pasta Salad Nicoise
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 minutes. Add green beans and boil until beans are crisp-tender and pasta is tender but still firm, 4 to 5 minutes longer. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2.... - 31.2749
Deli Pasta Salad
1. Place bow ties in serving bowl; refrigerate while preparing vegetables.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, microwave cauliflower with 1/4 cup water, covered, on High 6-8 minutes, until tender-crisp, stirring halfway through cooking. Rinse under cold water to... - 31.113
Primavera Pasta Salad
Enjoy cooking Primavera Pasta Salad with this recipe. The Primavera Pasta Salad is one delicious recipe you should try out. Easy and quick! - 30.6944
Asparagus And Tomato Pasta Salad
Arrange asparagus in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
Combine orange juice and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk.
Add asparagus, pasta, and remaining ingredients;... - 30.2211
Tuna And Pasta Salad
– In a large salad bowl, combine shells, tuna, celery, and onion. Pour dressing over mixture, and set aside. Marinate for a few hours.
– Add broccoli flowerets and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil.
– In a large salad bowl, combine all... - 30.0917
Pasta Salad Primavera
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, peas or carrots, (or both) fat-free dressing and basil.
Add cheese and noodles; toss lightly and chill. - 29.9672
Pineapple Waldorf Pasta Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice; set aside.
Combine drained pineapple, pasta, apple, celery and walnuts in large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, reserved juice and salt in small bowl; blend well.
Add to pasta mixture.
Toss until combined. - 29.1971
Pacific Pasta Salad
Pacific Pasta Salad is a real treat for the palettes with a thing for some Italian flavor. The combination of pineapple chunks and shredded chicken add volumes to its unique flavor. Try it today and treat yourself. - 28.7649
Herring Pasta Salad
Bowtie pasta tossed with vinaigrette dressing, julienne vegetables and Vita Herring in Wine Sauce for a great salad. - 28.4408
Haloumi And Pasta Salad
1. The evening before, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse under the cold tap to cool down. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large frying... - 28.3652
Bistro Pasta Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour 1 cup Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette over spinach mixture, and toss well.
Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over salad. - 25.7632
Lanai Pasta Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
Combine pineapple and reserved juice with remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat. - 23.2952
Anything-goes Pasta Salad
Prepare pasta as directed and drain. Put pasta in a large bowl and stir in the lemon juice, basil, mandarin oranges, peas, water chestnuts, and optional crabmeat or tuna. Stir in your choice of olive oil or mayonnaise, and chill mixture for at least one hour.... - 20.7515
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Simple Pasta Salad Recipes By Category