- » Simple Orange Sauce
Simple Orange Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple orange sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple orange sauce recipes.
Gingerbread With Orange Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all gingerbread ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour batter into 9-inch square baking dish.
Shield corners... - 50.5228
Orange Scented Creme Brulee With Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas .
2) In a pan, heat the double cream and milk, then add the vanilla seeds into the pan.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and orange zest until thick and pale, then stir in the scalded... - 46.3289
Sweetbreads With Orange Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and combine 4 cups of water, six ice cubes and sweetbread in it.
2) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3) Remove the apple peel and core the apples after cutting into 2 halves.
4) In a 1-quart glass... - 46.2982
Prawns In Orange Sauce
1. Mix cornflour for sauce with orange juice, liqueur and salt.
2. Shell and clean prawns, keeping the tails intact.
3. Drain carefully, dry them and sprinkle with salt.
4. In a frying pan, heat about 2 1/2 tbsp oil over moderate... - 45.9674
Broccoli With Orange Sauce
1. Clean broccolis by chopping off their large leaves, and trimming the tough ends of lower stalks. Wash broccolis properly before removing their spears.
2. Take saucepan and cook broccolis in little water for about 10 minutes till... - 45.6662
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 45.3095
Whiting With Orange Sauce
1. Clean the whiting and fillet separately and wash them thoroughly.
2. Drain the fillets over a absorbent paper towel and sprinkle salt, black pepper and juice of ½ lemon.
3. Grate the orange rind and keep them aside. Press the juice of orange and... - 45.0702
Bacon With Garlic Orange Sauce
Put the bacon into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Return the bacon to the pan, pour over the orange juice with enough water so that the joint is covered by about 2.5 cm/1 inch of liquid.
Add the... - 44.9206
Honey Spiced Chicken With Orange Sauce
Heat oil in skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Place chicken in ungreased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; top with onions.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Mix orange juice, honey,... - 44.9144
Catfish With Orange Sauce
1) For the Orange Sauce, heat a small saucepan over medium heat and pour oils into it.
2) Stir in white parts of the chopped green onions and cook for 1 minute.
3) Mix in ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes.
4) Add in orange juice and then... - 44.39
Blancmange With Orange Sauce
Chop almonds in a food chopper; continue crushing almonds in a mortar, gradually adding the 2 cups water.
When completely crushed, press through a cheesecloth and squeeze out the liquid, about 1% cups.
Discard the almonds.
Rub sugar lumps over the... - 44.0552
Oatmeal With Peach Orange Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole stir together the water, quick-cooking rolled oats, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till cereal mixture boils, about 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Remove cereal from oven and cover to keep hot while preparing the fruit... - 43.8509
Spareribs Simmered In Orange Sauce
TRIM excess fat from ribs.
Cut into individual riblets.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add ribs; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove to plate.
Remove and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onions, chilies,... - 43.7692
Orange Sauce Supreme
1) Take a small sauce pan and combine sugar, corn starch and salt in it.
2) Slowly blend in 1 cup orange juice and cook covered, stirring constantly over low heat until mixture thickens and reaches boil.
3) Cook the mixture covered over very low heat,... - 43.2008
Oven Fried Pike With Orange Sauce
Place fillets in large plastic food-storage bag.
In 2-cup measure, combine orange juice, onions, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, the ginger and salt.
Reserve half of juice mixture.
Cover and chill.
Pour remaining juice mixture over fillets.
Secure... - 42.0748
Crespelle With Orange Sauce
For filling combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour, 1/2 feaspoon orange peel, and salt.
Blend in milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Gradually stir half of the hot mixture into egg; return to remaining hot mixture.
Cook and stir... - 41.0634
Plaice Fillets With Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Trim the plaice fillets and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and set aside.
Peel and finely chop the onion, melt fat in a pan, then fry onion for 5 mins, or until softened but not coloured.
Remove pan from... - 41.0328
Meringue With Orange Sauce
Beat egg whites until frothy; sprinkle over cream of tartar and salt; beat until stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in sugar and add extract.
Pour into a buttered loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and put in pan of hot water.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.)... - 39.3298
Poached Pear Fans With Raspberry Orange Sauce
Peel and core pears, leaving stem end intact.
Slice pears in half lengthwise, leaving stem end intact on one side.
Combine water, orange juice concentrate, and cinnamon sticks in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add pears; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10... - 39.2071
Baked Ham With Orange Sauce
Remove hard outer crust of ham.
Place ham on a rack in roasting pan, insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch fat or bone.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 3 hours.
Cool ham, cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
Score outside of ham in a diamond... - 38.89
Sherry Orange Sauce
1. Drain the orange segments and measure the liquid in a 2-cup measure.
2. Add broth if necessary to equal 2 cups of liquid.
3. In a saucepan, combine the orange liquid, sherry and soy sauce.
4. Blend in the cornstarch.
5. Place pan on... - 38.5422
Pork Rolls In Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Trim thick stalks from cabbage leaves, cook, covered, in a little water until wilted, drain.
2. Combine mince, peanuts, spring onions, garlic, egg, cheese, chilies and marjoram. Divide between cabbage leaves, roll up, tucking in edges. Place in single... - 38.2836
Frozen Citrus Cream With Orange Sauce
In heavy saucepan, whisk together sugar, butter, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice and eggs; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, for 10 to 15 minutes or just until boiling.
Transfer to bowl; let cool to room temperature.
In separate bowl,... - 37.2381
Bitter Orange Sauce
1) Using a peeler, peel the rinds of the oranges
2) Cut the rinds into fine thin shreds
3) Blanch them in some boiling water and drain well
4) Squeeze the juice from the oranges into a bowl and keep aside
5) Once the duck is cooked and... - 37.1086
Guinea Hens With Orange Sauce
Cut guinea hens into serving pieces; season with salt and pepper.
Brown in butter in ovenproof skillet.
Peel and quarter oranges.
Add orange quarters and rind to mixture in skillet.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
Combine bouillon and wine; add... - 37.101
Vegetables In Ginger Orange Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in ginger and coriander and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Add parsnip, turnips, carrot, sweet potato, new potatoes, orange juice and stock. Cover, bring... - 36.9095
Chicken Baked In Orange Sauce
Brown chicken in hot oil.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Combine other ingredients and pour over chicken.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 minutes, or until tender, basting often. - 36.814
Leeks In Orange Sauce
Remove root, rough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 2 inches of dark leaves.
Wash leeks; split in half lengthwise to within 1 inch of bulb end.
Place water in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
Add leeks; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8... - 36.3885
Orange Sauce For Crepes
1) In saucepan, heat the butter and sugar together, until slightly colored.
2) Add the lemon and orange end slices with the skin side down, then
press with back of a wooden spoon.
3) Stir in the orange juice and grated rind, cook until the sauce is... - 36.3868
Chukar With Orange Sauce
With poultry shears or kitchen scissors, split partridges in two, cutting down the breast bone and backbone.
Season with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
Using a frying pan, brown in butter, turning to brown both sides.
Sprinkle with tarragon and pour... - 36.0772
Grecian Orange Sauce
Wash oranges; remove thin orange-colored top of the peel in small pieces with vegetable parer.
Put peel in saucepan with 2 cups water; bring to boiling.
Boil 15 minutes; drain.
Cut oranges into eighths; reserve juice.
Measure juice and add water, if... - 34.4919
Clear Orange Sauce
In small saucepan, mix sugar, salt and cornstarch.
Stir in orange juice, lemon juice and water.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat Cool. - 34.3672
Berry Crepes With Orange Sauce
Try this Berry Crepes With Orange Sauce recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Berry Crepes With Orange Sauce will surely give you a huge fan following! - 33.6674
Baked Snapper With Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Arrange fish on top of tomato mixture. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with foil, bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.3206
Chocolate Laced Kiwifruit With Orange Sauce
Mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate; spoon 2 tablespoons onto each of 2 dessert plates.
Arrange 1 sliced kiwifruit over yogurt mixture on each plate.
Heat chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is... - 31.0647
Chunky Orange Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix the cornstarch and orange juice together, stir continuously over a medium heat and cook
until clear and thickened.
2) Then stir in the grated orange peel and orange pieces, mix well.
3) Use as required or alongwith the... - 30.847
Orange Sauce For Angel Food Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine water, orange juice concentrate and pudding.
Beat on low until mixed; beat on high for 2 minutes.
Whisk in whipped topping.
Spoon over cake slices.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. - 30.7562
Fish Steaks In Orange Sauce With Broccoli And Almonds
Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cornflour (cornstarch) and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the orange juice and cook for 3 minutes, whisking after each minute. Stir in the orange rind. Keep the sauce warm.
Put the fish steaks in a dish... - 30.2067
Pork With Spicy Orange Sauce
Heat the butter in the pan, add the onion and green pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
Add the meat and cook for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Add the juice of 2 oranges and 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind then add Worcestershire sauce and stock.
Bring to b - 29.622
Orange Sauce For Pork
Squeeze the juice from the oranges into a small bowl; use a sharp-edged spoon to remove the pulp and add to the juice.
Add the chilies, water or wine, vinegar, sugar, salt and oregano, blending well.
Let the sauce stand for 1 hour. - 29.6118
Turnips In Orange Sauce
Drain turnips and mash.
Beat in the salt, orange juice, brown sugar, ginger, and butter or margarine.
Put into a buttered baking dish, and decorate with orange sections; bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes.or heat in a saucepan without orange sections; put into... - 29.5799
Tangy Orange Sauce
1. Mix orange juice, marmalade, lemon juice and ginger in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling.
2. Mix cornstarch and water; stir into orange juice mixture. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) 1 to 2 minutes,... - 29.3276
Cauliflower In Orange Sauce
Trim the cauliflower and break into florets. Put them in a dish, add the water, cover with vented cling fllm (plastic wrap) and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, depending on size, until tender but not soft. Drain and keep warm.
Put the butter in a jug and cook for 30... - 28.9314
Chuckar With Orange Sauce
Place chuckar in baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over birds.
Let marinate at least 2. hours at room temperature.
Bake uncovered 350°F.for 2 hours.
Remove meat to warm platter and garnish with orange slices. - 27.65
Orange Sauce For Duckling
Want a great fruit sauce for your duckling? This Orange Sauce is sure to make your Duckling seem more tasty and delicious. With a rather complimenting fruit and sherry flavoring this Orange Sauce For Duckling is just you need to serve for any occasion. Also,... - 27.1581
April Orange Sauce
Combine jam, cornstarch, and orange juice in a 2-cup glass measure; mix well.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens; stir once.
Stir in cloves. - 27.0856
Blueberry Orange Sauce
Blueberry Orange Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Blueberry Orange Sauce, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 26.0702
Orange Sauce For Muffins
Mix sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure.
Stir in orange peel and juice.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 1 minute; stir.
Microwave to boiling, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes longer. - 25.9965
Cranberry And Orange Sauce
Put all the ingredients together in a deep saucepan.
Cover and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Serve cool. - 25.5009
Cold Orange Sauce
Combine egg yolks, sugar and orange liqueur in top of double boiler and heat over hot, not boiling, water.
Continue cooking, beating with whisk, until sauce is thick.
Place double boiler top in pan of cracked ice and beat until sauce is cold.
Fold in whipped... - 25.0049
Marmalade Orange Sauce
Stir marmalade and concentrated juice together in saucepan over low heat.
Spoon some over chicken breasts to bake.
Spoon rest of sauce over top before serving. - 22.1454
Plantation Orange Sauce
Blend 3 ounces cream cheese, softened, with 2 tablespoons cream in a bowl.
Beat in 3/4 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1 tablespoon orange juice, and 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar until thoroughly blended.
Chill 30 minutes. - 18.5665
Maple And Orange Sauce
In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat all ingredients until hot and butter melts. - 16.7333