- » Simple Mushroom Sauce
Simple Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple mushroom sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple mushroom sauce recipes.
Cornish Hens In Mushroom Sauce
The cornish hens in mushroom sauce is prepared with halved cornish hens, roasted with flavors of herbs, wine and yogurt. Cooked with added mushrooms, onions and tomatoes, the cornish hens with mushroom sauce is flavored with garlic and can be served with a... - 48.8292
Pasta With Fresh Mushroom Sauce
1) In a covered kettle or stockpot, pour 5 lts (8 pts) water with little salt and bring to boil.
2) Add pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1-4 minutes until cooked al dante., and noodles are seperated.Drain in a colander.
3) Rinse and wipe... - 47.4534
Haddock With Prawn And Mushroom Sauce
Haddock with prawn and mushroom sauce is one of my favorite recipes for this fish. I prepare this dish often for weekends and my family just loves it. made with fried haddock fillets along with mushrooms and prawns in a creamy sauce, the haddock with prawns... - 46.6903
Pasta With Porcini Mushroom Sauce
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with the boiling water and set aside.
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, saute the onions in the olive oil in a heavy nonreactive skillet or saucepan for 10 minutes... - 45.9761
Spiced Mushroom Sauce
1) In a sauce, add tomato juice, garlic powder, onion, chili powder, barbecue spices, vinegar, peppers, thyme and basil.
2) Combine the mixture and place over heat to simmer, uncovered, for about 35 minutes. Scoop out peppers, if desired.
3) Add... - 45.8235
Scampi With Mushroom Sauce
1.In a pan, heat the butter and fry onions and garlic in it.Stir in mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes.Combine cornflour with wine and add to th epan along with stock.
2.Let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and let it simmer for 15... - 45.3239
Mushroom Sauce For Pasta
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 4 minutes or until the onions are just beginning to turn golden.
Cover the saucepan.
Simmer over lowest possible heat for about 30... - 44.7248
Mushroom Onion Sauce
If mushroom sauce with onions were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. A lip-smacking side dish, this mushroom sauce with onions completes your spread. Enjoy this dish with your kin and friends and get back to me with... - 44.4114
Pomfret With Mushroom Sauce
1. Wash the fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine salt, pepper and lime juice. Season the fish well with the marinade, rubbing it into the fish.
3. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and place in the... - 44.3506
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 43.6734
Sausages With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a saucepan, place the separated sausages along with bay leaf and onions. Add hot stock and boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain the sausages and try to keep them warm.
3. Strain the stock and make up to 3/4 pint along with... - 43.0019
Burgers With Mushroom Sauce
In medium mixing bowl combine ground beef, onion, vegetable flakes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and horseradish.
Form into 4 patties.
Place in 12 x 8 - in baking dish.
Microwave at High 5 to 9 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, rearranging after... - 42.6609
Cornmeal Crust Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
1. For the crust, bring 5 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, mix 1 cup of cold water with the cornmeal to make a thick paste. Stir the cornmeal mixture into the boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 42.6114
Tasty Herbed Rissoles With Mushroom Sauce
Combine mince, onion, carrot, pepper, thyme, garlic and egg in medium bowl.
Mix with wooden spoon until ingredients are well combined.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, roll into balls, flatten slightly into rissole shapes.
Place flour in shallow... - 42.5897
Roast Chicken With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
With breast side up,... - 42.3759
Mackerel In Mushroom Sauce
Peel and finely chop onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Wash tomatoes and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a saucepan.
Add onions, mushrooms and garlic and fry for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in the... - 41.9704
Mushroom Sauce (brown)
This wonderful mushroom sauce is made great with the flavors of onion and apple juice. Simple dish to cook, this delicious recipe of Mushroom sauce is best served with pasta, noodles and steamed vegetables. - 41.7063
Whiting In Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a large casserole dish, add mushrooms, white wine, shallot, lemon juice, butter, cover, and cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Take a glass dish and pour the cooking juices from the mushroom in the glass dish.
3) Mix mushroom with whiting... - 40.8329
Anti Shroom Sauce Eggs
Chop the shrooms and coat with flour.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook mushrooms in butter, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in next 6 ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly; boil for 1 minute.
Cover; keep... - 40.4205
Fusilli With Parsley Mushroom Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cheese, parsley, sour cream, and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
In a large kettle, cook the fusilli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 7 inch skillet over... - 40.136
Timbale Mushroom Sauce
Place butter in a 4-cup (1 L) glass bowl.
Micro wave 1 minute at HIGH.
To the melted butter add the flour and soy sauce or dry Madeira.
Blend to a smooth paste.
Add cream or milk, stir until smooth.
Add salt, mushrooms, tarragon or curry powder.
Microwave,... - 39.0557
Turkey In Mushroom Sauce
In a bowl or resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper.
Add turkey, one piece at a time; dredge or shake to coat.
In a skillet, brown turkey in oil.
Add mushrooms, onions and thyme.
Combine the broth and tomato paste until smooth; pour over... - 38.9173
Tuna With Mushroom Sauce
This Tuna With Mushroom Sauce tastes divine ! Try out this tuna in mushroom sauce casserole right away for your next meal and team it up with rice or spaghetti for a mindblowing session and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 35.9715
Chicken Livers In Rich Mushroom Sauce
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, parsley and rosemary.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Blend in broth and wine.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce power to - 35.8264
Mushroom Sauce For Meatloaf
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add mushrooms, onion and eggplant; cover and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Add beef stock, chives and season well; bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch with water; stir into sauce and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat. - 35.8089
Filet Mignon With Sherry Mushroom Sauce
1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks to a serving platter. Keep warm.
3.... - 34.527
Red Snapper With Mushroom Sauce
Saute mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and parsley in butter until tender; blend in flour stir in milk and wine gradually.
Cook, stirring, until thickened; add 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, lemon juice, and fish.
Reheat; add saffron, rice, and 3/4 teaspoon salt to... - 34.3753
Dill Rolls With Mushroom Sauce
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, water, mustard and salt until well-blended; divide into 12 equal portions.
2. Cut each dill pickle into 6 strips; shape a portion of meat around each strip to cover completely.
3. Pan-fry over medium heat in... - 33.6387
Mushroom Sauce With Sour Cream
Clean mushrooms well and wash in cold water, then place on a sieve and drain.
Clean, wash, and then chop onions and parsley finely.
Heat lard and fry onions in it first, until half done; add sliced mushrooms afterwards, together with finely chopped... - 31.7384
Brussels Sprouts In Mushroom Sauce
Steam brussels sprouts until tender but firm.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid, and saute them in butter or chicken fat.
Add flour, then mushroom liquid and chicken stock.
Stir until sauce is blended and thickened.
Season to taste.
Pour sauce over brussels... - 31.6891
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.5779
Brown Rice Timbales With Two Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery; saute 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add wine; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed. Add rice, broth, water, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 31.5703
Mushroom Sauce (sos Grzybowy)
Simmer mushrooms with onion in bouillon 15 minutes.
Blend flour into butter.
Stir into mushrooms.
Bring to boiling, stirring.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. - 30.3708
Chateaubriand With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place both pieces of meat on rack in broiling pan; broil 30 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness, turning meat once.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushroom sauce: In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot... - 30.3234
Haddock With Mushroom Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a shallow baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. - 30.2938
Mushroom Sauce For Steak
Melt butter in small shallow saucepan.
Add mushrooms to saucepan; sprinkle with flour.
Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Add soy sauce and cream gradually.
Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened and... - 29.2194
Bold Mushroom Sauce
In medium skillet, over medium heat, saute onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes more.
Add steak sauce; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Serve hot with cooked beef or pork. - 25.9475
Onions In Mushroom Sauce
Peel and quarter onions; leave very small onions whole.
Simmer in salted water 15 to 20 minutes, until just tender; drain.
Add undiluted soup; simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Garnish with parsley. - 24.8518
Saucy Bake With Mushroom Sauce
Place luncheon meat in shallow baking pan.
Combine soup with 1/4 cup water.
Add cheese; stir until smooth.
Pour over luncheon meat.
Bake at 375 de- grees for 30 minutes. - 24.1306
Celery In Mushroom Sauce
Combine all ingredients in an individual baking dish.
Bake at 375°F.
for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 22.7561
Creamed Mushroom Sauce
Prepare medium white sauce according to recipe.
Add mushrooms during the last 1 1/2 minutes of heating. - 18.9002
Shrimp And Mushroom Sauce
Substitute 1 cup cream for 1 cup milk in the recipe for Mushroom Sauce on.
Add 1 cup cooked or canned shrimp and 1 tsp. chopped chives with the mushroom caps. - 15.8681
Beef Fillet With Mushroom Sauce
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a shallow roasting pan. When it is just melted, turn the fillet in it until the meat is coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 25 to 35 minutes for rare beef, or until desired doneness, basting frequently. Transfer the meat... - 13.5918
Mock' Mushroom Sauce
Add 1 cup sliced ripe olives to recipe for Medium White Sauce just before it begins to thicken. - 12.9102
Simple Mushroom Sauce Recipes By Category
Simple Mushroom Sauce Dish: