- » Simple Moussaka
Simple Moussaka Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple moussaka recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple moussaka recipes.
1. Slice the aubergines and sprinkle salt over it and keep it aside for 30 minute. This will remove all the bitter juice from the aubergines.
2. In a sauce heat the olive oil and add garlic and onions. Saute till it becomes translucent.... - 98.7174
Mushroom And Bean Moussaka
1) With a clean cloth, wipe the mushrooms.
2) Then, cut off the stalks and chop them. Keep the caps aside.
3) In a 2 pint casserole, combine 1 ounce of the margarine and the shallot.
4) On high power, cook for 1 minute, stirring only... - 46.6495
In a frying pan, heat oil and brown meat.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Remove meat from pan and set aside.
To drippings, add eggplant and onion; cook 5 minutes.
Add meat, mushrooms and liquid, tomatoes, and chili sauce; cover.
Simmer 25 to 30... - 46.1793
Moussaka In A Hurry
1 Thoroughly wash and dry the unpeeled eggplant and zucchini.
2 Cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise.
3 Crosswise slice eggplant and zucchini to 1/4 inch thickness.
4 In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5 Add in eggplant,... - 45.8452
1) Set the oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cover the potato slices with cold water and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Bring down the heat slightly and partially cover and boil the slices gently for 8 to 10... - 44.765
Eggplant And Rice Moussaka
Put the eggplant slices in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave for 20 minutes.
Rinse and dry.
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Mix together the pork, salt, paprika and pepper.
Mix together... - 43.9107
1) Chop the onions.
2) Slice the aubergines.
3) Soak the Romertopf.
4) Heat the oven to 400 F- Gas mark 6.
5) In a frying pan, fry onion with the garlic for a few minutes.
6) Then add the meat and herbs and brown on all sides.
7) While... - 39.9931
Potato And Artichoke Moussaka
Spray a large, shallow-rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
Arrange eggplant slices in pan in a single layer.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichokes aside.
Brush eggplant with some of the marinade; reserve remaining marinade.
Bake... - 39.2959