- » Simple Mashed Potato
Simple Mashed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple mashed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple mashed potato recipes.
Mash Potato With Carrots And Roasted Brussel Sprouts
A veggie treat ! This video shows you how to effectively and easy combine vegetables as a side dish to the main entrée. Brussel sprouts are roasted using canola oil - this combined with mashed carrots would act as a perfect veggie option which ensures you... - 121.727
Mashed potatoes are an all season favorite. Here is a unique and flavorful roasted garlic parmesan smashed potatoes recipe that is a must try. Check out this video that presents this wonderful recipe that would serve as a great accompaniment to any meal of... - 112.261
Smooth, lumpy, garlicky, buttery or flavored with cheese, chives or wasabi, mashed potato is one versatile dish that can be tweaked up any way you want. A healthy food to include in your diet, mashed potatoes can be whipped up easily using readily available... - 111.388
Creamy Roasted-garlic Mashed Potatoes
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes - and when you add some special flavoring into the mashed potatoes, it becomes just irresistible. In this video, vegan chef uses roasted garlic to heighten up the flavor and taste. Follow her instruction, if you also want to... - 110.725
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Be it meatloaf, potpie, beef stew or even Thanksgiving turkey, your meal is incomplete without fluffy, tasty mashed potatoes, the king of all comfort staples. Beryl Stokes shares with us her favorite mashed potatoes recipe that pairs up well with almost all... - 107.53
Delicious Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
Nothing beats the delight of gorging on creamy, buttery mashed potatoes that makes for the ultimate comfort food during cool-weather evenings. Chef Keith Snow shares the secret of making mashed potatoes extra flavorful by infusing them with the right blend of... - 105.088
Home Style Mashed Potatoes
This home style mashed potato recipe is probably the easiest you would have ever seen. So, take a look at the video and if you are okay with eating potatoes with skin, this recipe is for you. - 101.258
Garlicky Mashed Potatoes
Garlicky Mashed Potatoes is our recipe for the smoothest, butteriest, garlic mashed potatoes around. Just like the turkey, mashed potatoes, are a Thanksgiving meal staple in our home (and many homes I guess). And, they can easily be made family cooking... - 100.315
One versatile dish is the favorite mashed potatoes! Goes well with a steak or with a number of other dishes! Creamy and buttery this creamed potatoes are a hit all the time. Try this recipe, so watch this video for more! - 95.1106
Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes
For those who like mashed potatoes, here is a great video for Mediterranean mashed potatoes recipe. The video is well explained with nice serving and flavoring tips too. Watch this wonderful video and equip yourself for another great meal idea! - 94.6728
Mashed Potatoes With Browned Butter
Give your mash recipe a flavorful kick with flavorful browned butter. Betty whomps up a simple mashed potato recipe, but jazzes it up with gooey, flavorful butter that only goes to enhance the texture and taste of this comforting dish. Mastering this mash... - 89.6603
Flavored Mashed Potatoes
If you have tried mashed potatoes at home, the chances are that they tasted bland. Not to worry, you can pick up some fast tips to flavor them the way you like from Chef Bhal Dave. He stir in few simple ingredients to create magic with the dish. - 59.1492
1. In medium saucepan place potato with 1 inch water and bring to boiling over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, until tender-€”about 15 minutes.
3. Drain in colander and if desired, save cooking water for soup... - 45.1619
Poached Salmon And Mashed Potatoes With Oregano And Orange
1. Peel oranges and divide them into segments.
2. Peel segments, remove piths and seeds and discard. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Prepare creamy mashed potatoes by combining potatoes, milk, butter, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and mashing... - 45.0152
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Chilled Mashed Potatoes With Pickled Pink And Green Peppercorns
1. In a large saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow they to dry in the steam.
3. When cool enough to handle, but still hot, peel the skin and place in a large bowl.
4. Add... - 42.8878
Julia's Mashed Potatoes
1) In a saucepan add potatoes with lightly salted water to cover.
2) Boil the potatoes and simmer for 20 minutes till tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and place them in the pan.
4) Stir and cook them over moderate heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Using a... - 42.1887
Mashed Potatoes With Romano Cheese
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, place the potatoes.
2) Partially cover the pot to cook the potatoes for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot.
4) Lower the heat to moderate to cook the potatoes... - 42.0184
Mashed Potato Boats
Mashed Potato Boats can be well served as a compliment to any of your meat dishes. I am sure going to receive your thanks for posting this recipe. You will absolutely love it! - 41.6403
Planked Pompand With Mashed Potatoes And Peas
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Brush the fillets with olive oil and lemon juice
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Place these fillets into the preheated oval of the wooden plank
6. Bake for 30 minutes or till... - 41.0216
Vegan Mashed Potatoes And Blueberry Buckle
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg.
Combine the ﬂour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture
alternately with milk. Fold in the blueberries. Pour into greased 9
inch square baking pan.
For... - 40.8149
Dial 911 Mashed Potatoes
Peel the potatoes and boil until they are soft.
While they are cooking, warm the cream slightly.
When the potatoes are cooked, drain and put them back in the pan over a low heat.
Mash the potatoes using a potato masher or a grater.
Do not use a blender or... - 40.6903
Mashed Potato With Cheddar
1)Boil potatoes, peel and mash when hot.
2) Mix milk, butter, cream, salt and pepper in teh mashed potatoes.
3)Mix fresh dill, black olives, grated cheddar,... - 39.855
Frankfurters Stuffed With Mashed Potatoes
1) Cover the potatoes, without peeling, with a plastic wrap and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes after tossing the potatoes upside down.
3) Skin the potatoes when they are hot.
4) Mash the potatoes.
5) Take a pan containing melted... - 39.6627
Mashed Potato Loaf
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and 4 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup potato water. Return potatoes to saucepan; mash until smooth.
2. In... - 37.15
Country Mashed Potatoes
1) Steam the potatoes for approximately 20-30 minutes until they become soft.
2) Drain the potatoes and mash them with a hand masher or electric mixer. ... - 36.6883
Duchesse Mashed Potatoes
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 25 minutes or until tender, then transfer with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a baking sheet. With an... - 35.8639
Yummy Mashed Potatoes! My favorite dish! I often serve this with my steak and other boiled and salted vegetable! Eveyone at home loves Mashed Potatoes. - 35.8139
Lottie Greer's Mashed Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with water, add the salt, and bring to a bod over high heat.
Lower the heat and simmer until the potatoes are completely tender when pierced with a knife.
Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them to the... - 34.797
1. Place potatoes in a large, heavy pot. Cover with water. Boil, covered, for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and mash with a potato masher or large fork.
3. Beat milk in with a wire whisk.
4. Sprinkle with pepper, and natural butter substitute... - 34.1917
Extra Good Mashed Potatoes
1) Combine together all the ingredients and pour them into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 33.854
Makes Ahead Mashed Potatoes
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine water and potatoes, mixing well with a fork.
Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, margarine, onion flakes, and black pepper.
Lightly sprinkle top with paprika.
Cover... - 33.8026
Louella's Mashed Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then immediately turn down the heat until the water is just simmering.
Add 2 teaspoons salt and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until... - 33.795
Home Style Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, cover with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until very tender.
Drain potatoes well and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add 1/4 cup milk, butter,... - 32.5797
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
In large saucepan, in 1-inch boiling salted water, cook potatoes, covered; boil 20 to 25 minutes or until fork-tender.
Place over low heat 1 or 2 minutes to dry out, shaking pan gently.
With potato masher or electric mixer, mash potatoes thoroughly... - 32.3971
Garlic And Herb Mashed Potatoes
Put potatoes in large saucepan with enough water to cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Do not overcook.
When potatoes are about half cooked, melt butter in saut pan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Do not let garlic... - 32.3538
Peas And Whipped Mashed Potatoes
Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
Pile into buttered baking dish.
Whip cream until stiff and spread over mashed potatoes.
Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
Bake in preheated oven at 4500 until cheese melts and browns slightly.
Serve surrounded by cooked... - 32.1293
Beef Andtomato Topped With Mashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, pepper and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
Add herbs, beef and mustard. Season with salt and pepper; cook 8 minutes over medium heat.
Incorporate tomatoes and tomato... - 32.0203
Baked Mashed Potato And Vegetable Omelette
In a 12-inch non-stick skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the mushrooms with salt and black pepper to taste in 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and all the liquid... - 31.6631
Mashed Potatoes Casalinga
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain and remove skins.
2. Return potatoes to saucepan and mash with a potato masher over very low heat until no lumps remain and potatoes are dry. Add butter and... - 30.3533
Glorious Mashed Potatoes
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/4-inch slices. Place the slices in a 2-quart saucepan, add water to cover, set the lid on the pan askew, and boil for 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and mash them with a potato masher or fork,... - 30.1656
Mashed Potatoes With Apples
Peel, core, and slice the apples; peel the potatoes.
Cook these together in 1/2 cup of water until they are soft.
Mash them together thoroughly.
Add the milk a little at a time; be sure it is absorbed before each addition.
Last, whip in the butter, sugar,... - 30.0621
Tangy Mashed Potatoes
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) Using a blender, mix together yoghurt, potatoes and margarine until frothy.
3) Add in the green onions, Season with salt and... - 29.9601
Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
In a large mixing bowl, mash potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients; beat until fluffy. - 29.9452
Mashed Potatoes With Variations
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Cover with boiling salted water, add the onion, cover and cook until the potatoes are tender but not mushy. Drain the potatoes thoroughly and discard the onion. Return the potatoes to the pan and shake over low heat... - 29.7286
Mashed Potato Fonduta
1. Scrub potatoes, peel, and cut into 1-inch chunks. Put in a 5- to 6-quart pan with 3 quarts water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes mash easily, about 25 minutes.
2. Drain potatoes and return to pan. Add... - 29.4788
Mashed Potato For One
In a small bowl, mash all ingredients until smooth.
Spoon into a small microwave-safe dish.
Cook on high for 1 minute or until heated through. - 27.9417
Boil potatoes in skins, peel, and force through a strainer.
Add milk, butter or margarine, salt pepper, and baking powder, and beat until creamy.
Serve hot with additional butter or margarine. - 27.5077
Company Mashed Potatoes
Combine all ingredients, except seasoned salt, in greased 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. - 26.9069
Creamed Or Mashed Potatoes
Boil potatoes in a deep heavy pan with top, until tender but not mushy.
Set the pan with the potatoes back on heating unit turned to low (I use an electric stove); add the butter, and with a potato masher beat the potatoes with sweeping... - 26.6325
Mashed Potatoes With Yogurt
1. In a pot of boiling water, drop cubes of unpeeled, washed potatoes and cook for fifteen minutes with a lid
2. Drain, reserve the water for souops or breads and mash the potatoes with a fork with just enough yogurt to make it fluffy
3. Serve... - 25.7997
1. (Optional) Peel potatoes.
2. Wash, quarter and place the potatoes in water, bring to a boil and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the potatoes are very tender.
3. Heat Milk and Butter in a separate sauce pan, or in microwave, until butter is... - 25.0954
Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in saucepan and cover with cold water. Add salt and cover pan. Bring to boil and cook over medium heat.
When potatoes are cooked, drain water from saucepan. Leave potatoes in saucepan and cook over very low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove saucepan... - 22.6189
Mashed Potatoes With Scallion
In a large kettle cover the potatoes with 2 inches salted cold water, bring the water to a boil, and simmer the potatoes for 40 to 50 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain the potatoes and force them through a ricer or peel them and mash them with a potato... - 22.616
Mashed Potatoes With Truffle Infused Whitefish Roe
Warm the cream with the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until the butter melts; set aside.
Half the potatoes and put in a medium saucepan with 1 teaspoon of salt and cold water to cover. Bring to boil and reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20... - 19.0849
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
You can make homemade mashed potatoes, I will show you how to throw away the boxed potatoes and make them from scratch. I am making these with organic russet potatoes, heavy cream, butter, salt, and pepper. - 0
Simple Mashed Potato Recipes By Category
Simple Mashed Potato Dish: