- » Simple Lamb Chop
Simple Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple lamb chop recipes.
Spicy Lamb Chops
If you want to serve a spicy mouth watering appetizer for your next party, this is the only recipe that could fit your requirement. The chef in the video is making spicy lamb chops by marinating it in yogurt based marinade with ground spices. Hours of... - 114.923
Lamb Chops In Garlic Mint Sauce
Lamb chops taste just amazing and it tastes out of this world when served in garlic mint sauce. Don’t you wish to know what goes into it? Watch this video and see what secret plays into this delicious lamb chops dish. Serve it with some rice. - 97.7775
Lamb Chops Sofia
1) Take a large frying pan and heat the oil.
2) Add the lamb chops to it and brown evenly on both sides.
3) Add onion, tomatoes, celery, garlic and peppers to the pan and stir well.
4) Add the mushrooms, rice, oregano, lemon juice and water to it.
5)... - 45.6838
Lamb Chip Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/450F/Gas 8.
2. In a large casserole, heat the margarine over high heat on the hob.
3. Arrange the chops in the hot fat and sear them on both sides till browned.
4. Remove the chops onto a platter.
5. Add... - 44.5768
Lamb Chops Diable
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) With a mortar and pestle, mash the garlic, salt and pepper into a smooth paste, add oregano leaves, mash well.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, mustard and honey until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
4) In... - 44.2571
Monterey Lamb Chops
1. In a plastic bag, add flour salt, paprika, thyme and seasoned pepper.
2. Add the chops to the flour and shake to coat evenly.
3. Arrange the floured lamb chops in a large microwave-safe casserole
4. Drizzle oil scatter tomatoes, green pepper and... - 43.7642
Peruvian Lamb Chops
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
3. Pound flour mixture into lamb chops with the edge of a saucer.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add lamb chops and scallions and cook until chops are browned on... - 43.5418
Luau Lamb Chops
1. To prepare the lamb chops sprinkle them with salt and marjoram.
2. In a bowl combine stuffing mix, undrained pineapple, raisins, dry mustard and ginger to mix well.
3. Stuff each chop lightly with the mixture and wrap any remaining stuffing in... - 42.531
Sherried Lamb Chops
1. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and lamb chops. Brown chops on both sides.
4. Remove garlic.
5. Add sherry, hot water and bouillon cube.
6. Cover, with vac-control valve... - 41.9052
American Lamb Chops
1. In a pan, heat the oil and butter and fry the onion and garlic gently until soft.
2. Add the chops, increase the heat and fry until golden brown on all sides.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except the parsley and bring to the boil.
4. With cover,... - 41.8298
Lamb Chops Korabiak
Melt half of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and onions and saute until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle chops with rosemary, salt, pepper... - 40.1835
Lamb Chop Crunch
1) Peel and slice the potato.
2) In an ovenproof dish, arrange a layer of potato slices and sprinkle the onion and seasoning. Continue adding layers.
3) Pour in the stock.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat.
5) Pat the chops in the oatmeal... - 39.7007
Tandoori Lamb Chops
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the lamb chops and mix well.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring to room temperature before cooking.
Grill or broil, turning... - 38.2445
Honeyed Lamb Chops
Trim the lamb and season lightly.
Place in a grill pan and dot with butter.
Cook under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes until well browned.
Turn the chops over and continue for 2 to 3 minutes.
Mix together the mint, honey and lemon rind and spread over... - 38.1995
Skillet Lamb Chops
1 Trim any visible fat from the chops and nick the edges to prevent curling.
2 Heat an electric skillet or heavy iron skillet to 380° Fahrenheit.
3 Grease the skillet with a piece of the fat.
4 In the pan, sprinkle a little... - 38.0115
Lamb Chops In Cheese Jackets
1. Roll the chops in a mixture of the flour and salt and pepper. Dip in the egg mixed with the water and toss in a mixture of breadcrumbs and cheese.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan until it is not quite smoking. Brown the chops on each side.
3. In a shallow... - 37.9636
Lamb Chops With Parsley
1. Raise browning dish to heat at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, oil, and salt and pepper to taste and press the mixture onto both sides of chops to coat... - 37.4255
Pineapple Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet with fat from one chop.
Brown meat on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
Remove chops and drain off fat.
Layer potatoes and mushrooms in skillet; cover with browned chops.
Top each chop with a pineapple... - 36.971
Balinese Lamb Chops
Heat oil in large pan; cook Lamb until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Remove lamb from pan; cover to keep warm.
Drain excess fat from pan.
Add onions; cook, stirring, until browned.
Add peanut butter, sauce, juice and combined coconut milk and... - 36.6236
Lamb Chop Quince Saute
Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
Brown them in oil.
Lay them in shallow ovenproof dish or Dutch oven.
Saute green onions until golden and sprinkle them over the chops.
Saute quince slices until brown on both sides, adding more oil if necessary.
Lay them on top... - 36.4739
Ginned Lamb Chops
Arrange the chops in a shallow dish in one layer.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the remaining ingredients with garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste and pour over the chops.
Turn them to coat both sides.
Leave to marinate for about 20... - 36.2561
Seasoned Lamb Chops
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) Dredge the chops with rosemary on both the sides and force it into the meat with the palms of your hands.
3) Place the chops on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the chops 3 inches... - 35.0471
Chilli Lamb Chops
Trim the chops, season lightly and place in a shallow ovenproof dish with a slice of lemon on each one.
Blanch the onions in boiling water for 3 minutes then drain thoroughly and lay over the chops.
Mix the chilli powder into the soup with seasonings and heat... - 35.017
Lamb Chop Special
1) Apply the cooking oil over the potatoes and chops, then place them directly over the rack and cook as per the directions.
2) In the center of each pear half add a teaspoon of the mint jelly and place over the bottom rack.
3) Then place the rolls... - 33.6125
On rack in broiling pan broil chops, turning once, until rare, at least 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from broiler and keep warm.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet combine oils and heat over medium-high heat; add onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, and... - 33.4879
Lamb Chops Pakistani
1. Trim fat from chops; melt butter or margarine in large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting cover; brown chops on both sides; remove.
2. Saute onion until tender in remaining fat in pan; stir in rice, grapes, apricots, peanuts, salt, ginger, cloves, pepper,... - 33.3145
Lamb Chops In Cider
1. Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the chops. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the chops and fry until browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion to the casserole and fry for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle in any... - 33.2983
Slow Cooked Lamb Chops
Place onion in a slow cooker.
Combine oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper and rub over the lamb chops.
Place chops over the onions and top with garlic.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. - 33.2116
Lamb Rib Chops
Place ribs in shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; whisk until blended.
Pour over nbs.
Cover; refrigerate 6 to 12 hours.
Pan fry chops in large frying pan over medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until brown.
Turn over; pan fry 6 to... - 33.1617
Tender Lamb Chops With Ginger And Crushed Spices
1. Grind the peppercorns, coriander seeds and fennel seeds in a spice grinder. Transfer to a bowl and add the salt, ginger, crushed dried chillies, yogurt, papaya pulp and oil. Blend together and rub the mixture over the chops.
2. Place the chops in a... - 32.7749
Lamb Chops With Bread Crumbs
1. Rub the ginger, garlic, black pepper, lemon juice and salt on to the chops and leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Dip the chops into the beaten egg, then into the breadcrumbs and shallow-fry, three at a time, for 1... - 32.5436
Lamb Chops On Toast
Preferably using a mustard that is mixed with wine, smear the bread all over and cover with mint leaves, or a sprinkling of dried mint; be generous for the flavour diminishes during cooking.
Put the double lamb chop (two fairly thin undivided chops rather... - 32.2894
South Seas Lamb Chops
Combine all ingredients except chops in shallow pan.
Place chops in pan and marinate 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
Arrange chops on broiler rack.
Place under broiler, 2 to 3 inches from heat.
Broil 8 to I0 minutes until brown.
Turn, brush with marinade and... - 31.4974
Lamb Chops Provengal
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the wine, salt, and black pepper, and simmer, uncovered, for 15... - 30.9278
Minty Lamb Chops
Combine first 5 ingredients in food processor or blender .
Pour over lamb chops.
Marinate overnight at room temperature, turning once.
When ready to broil, remove chops from marinade.
Blot on paper towels and broil until desired doneness is reached. - 30.4936
Champagne Lamb Chops
Place all ingredients in baking dish.
Marinate 45 minutes or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake until cooked as desired, about 35 to 45 minutes. - 30.2493
Zesty Lamb Chops
In microproof baking dish arrange lamb chops in one layer.
Sprinkle with onion and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread over lamb chops.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 60 (bake) 15 minutes, or until... - 29.5414
Lamb Chops And Cranberry Jelly
Arrange the chops in a shallow dish. Cook on high for 2 minutes, rearrange, and cook for a further 2 minutes. Cover and set aside.
Place the consomme, cranberry jelly and herbs in a bowl and cook on high for 3 minutes. Do not allow it to boil. Sprinkle on the... - 28.9803
Lamb Chops San Fernando
1. In a broiler pan, add the lamb chops and broil six inches away from the heat for six minutes on each side
2. Brush each side with orange marmalade, broil for another couple of minutes on each side until the meat is done
3. Cut the oranhes into 3"... - 27.3415
Martini Lamb Chops
1. Heat oil in 10-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over medium heat; saute lamb chops 4-5 minutes; turn; sprinkle with salt; saute 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness; remove from pan.
2. Pour off any accumulated fat; add gin, vermouth, thyme; simmer until 3... - 26.9828
Simple Lamb Chop Recipes By Category