- » Simple Kebab
Simple Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple kebab recipes.
Want a make your kebabs super delicious? Try this masala kebab recipe from this video as the chef shows how to spice up your kebabs. After making those delicious kebabs, she prepares a delicious masala or dry gravy using tomato, onion and spices. So, for the... - 115.144
Kebabs are a great appetizing and flavorful treat for holiday parties or get-togethers. See this impressive step wise video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare delicious kebabs. Take a look and impress your guests with your great culinary skills! - 109.188
Oven Baked Kebabs
Try out this melt in the mouth Oven Kebabs made of lamb or meat. The perfect blend of spices used in this Oven Kebab recipe is sure to challenge your taste-buds! - 51.4805
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 48.3654
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.9861
Black Bean Kebabs
1. In a large bowl soak the beans covered with cold water overnight and then in a colander rinse the beans well under cold running water.
2. In a large saucepan bring beans covered in fresh water to a boil vigorously for about 10 minutes, then lower... - 46.3723
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 46.3335
1. Cut mutton into even sized pieces. Apply lime juice.
2. Roast and powder dry spices.
3. Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic and papaya.
4. Mix ground masala and powdered spices, curds and chopped coriander.
5. Add meat pieces and keep for 2 hours.
6.... - 45.4808
Mix the ground beef and sausages (squeezed out of their skins) with the egg.
Peel and finely dice the onions.
Halve, seed and chop the pepper.
Mix the onions and pepper with the meat.
Add the garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper and cayenne.
with floured hands,... - 43.661
Pesto Kebabs With Roasted Veg Pasta
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, add the vegetables, scatter the thyme and seasoning; drizzle olive oil and roast for forty minutes turning when done halfway
3. Soak four wooden skewers; in a shallow... - 43.6217
Spread the bread with the butter.
On 1 slice of wholewheat bread, spread the liver pate.
Press the other slice of wholewheat on top and trim off the crusts.
Cut into 4 squares.
Spread the Marmite on to 1 slice of granary bread and lay the cheese on top.
Press... - 43.4685
First make the sauce.
Stir the lemon juice and parsley into the prepared bechamel.
Divide each bacon slice in half.
Cut the fish into 16 cubes, roll them in seasoned flour and wrap a piece of bacon around each cube.
Blanch the onions for 5 minutes... - 43.2288
1) Make a coarse paste of coconut, ginger, chillies, onions, coriander and curry leaves. Do not add water.
2) Add turmeric powder, tomato and cumin seeds to this paste.
3) Mash potatoes and make balls or patties. Roll these patties into coconut... - 43.1407
1)In a large bowl, add mince and salt along with next six ingredients.
2)Mix and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
3)Divide the mixture into 12 portions and shape into sausage.
4)In a pan, heat little ghee and shallow fry them in their own... - 42.8714
Far Eastern Kebabs
Flatten skinned and boned chicken with hands and cut in 2-inch pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients, except last 3, to a thick paste.
Add chicken pieces and stir to coat well.
Let stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Thread on skewers, alternating several... - 42.7474
Blend or process 1/4 cup of the coriander with cumin, turmeric, garlic, chilli, peanut oil and a quarter of the onion until smooth.
Cut fish into 2cm pieces.
Combine fish with coriander mixture in medium bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or... - 42.4374
Trim any fat from the sirloin and cut the meat into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro.
Pour this marinade over the beef and marinate in the refrigerator for 12... - 42.2221
Kebabs With Corn
1. To prepare the tomatoes and mushrooms cut the tomatoes in half and peel the mushrooms if necessary.
2. Removing the rind from the bacon cut each rasher in half and roll up making 8 bacon rolls.
3. Prick the sausages, twist the... - 41.8731
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Spread clams in one layer in large roasting pan.
Place in oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until shells open.
Shuck and discard shells.
Place clams in bowl with lemon juice and teriyaki sauce; mix well and season with pepper.
Dredge... - 41.7763
Cut the meat into half-inch cubes.
Dice the potatoes and carrots into half-inch pieces.
If the onions are small leave them whole.
If not, cut them in half.
Combine the meat, vegetables and the remaining ingredients, except the water, rice and salt, in a... - 41.7039
Surf And Sea Kebabs
1 Onto the skewers alternatively thread the shrimp along with red pepper and onion.
2 In a small bowl, add margerine , pepper and seasoned salt. Mix well.
3 Coat the grill with a cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 ... - 41.3443
1) Mix garlic, soy sauce and oil with peanut butter and beat the mixture well.
2) Slowly add spring onion with seasame seeds and chili powder. ... - 41.1106
Make the marinade by mixing together oil, wine, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Cut fish into 1" (2 1/2 cm) cubes, place in a glass dish and pour marinade over cubes.
Allow to marinate at least 2 hours, turning and basting... - 40.9876
Chicken And Sweet Pepper Kebabs
1. In a large shallow dish mix the yogurt, oil, garlic, coriander and cumin together with salt and pepper as per taste.
2. Stir well, mix the chicken cubes and marinate with cover at room temperature for at least 30-60 minutes.
3. On to kebab skewers... - 40.9408
Crush jeera, seeds of moti elaichi, kali mirch and laung together.
Clean, wash dal.
Pressure cook dal with the above crushed spices, 1/2 tsp salt and 2 cups water.
After the first whistle, keep the cooker on slow fire for 15 minutes.
Remove from fire and keep... - 40.7335
Bombay Duck Kebab
1) Cut the fishes lengthwise and remove middle bone. Clean them and keep aside.
2) Make a paste of the remaining ingredients.
3) Fill the fishes with the paste and dredge them into rice flour.
3) Shallow fry the fishes until golden... - 40.6883
Orouk (bulgur Kebab)
Soak the bulgur with the water for ten minutes.
Add the meat together with all the spices.
Knead by hand with the water, mixing well.
Divide the mixture into thirty-six small balls.
Shape each on a skewer like a small hot dog, about two inches long.
Remove... - 40.5447
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.4481
Cut the meat into even bite-sized cubes.
Mix the salt and the meat tenderizer together and rub all over the meat cubes.
Leave for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel and quarter onions.
Rub the paprika into the onions and sprinkle the black pepper on the... - 40.1903
Kebabs Of Lamb
1) Trim the fat and skin from meat.
2) Make into twelve bite sized pieces.
3) Peel onion, quarter and separate the cubes.
4) Wash and clean mushrooms. Trim the stalks level with the caps.
5) In a shallow dish add meat, onions and... - 39.9531
Sesame Spud Kebabs
In medium bowl, combine vegetable and sesame oils, basil, pepper and salt; set aside.
In medium saucepan, combine potatoes with enough cold water to cover them.
Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium low.
Simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until potatoes are almost... - 38.6521
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F,gas6.
2 Mix the beef, onion, rice, breadcrumbs, egg and seasoning together.
3 Divide into four and mould on to short skewers in long, oval shapes.
4 Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and brown for 15 minutes... - 37.5086
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Mix garlic, oyster sauce and lemon juice in bowl.
Add fish and marinate 15 minutes.
Roll fish pieces and alternate along with tomatoes and onions on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil and sherry together; brush over... - 37.5041
Sprinkle the eel with the celery salt.
Cut the cucumber into 1/2-inch slices.
Seed and cut the pepper into cubes.
Make the bacon into rolls.
Thread pieces of eel, dill, cucumber, bacon rolls, mushrooms and pepper on to skewers.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, oil,... - 37.0905
1. Wash the chana dhaal thoroughly, place in a heavy-based saucepan with 600 ml (1 pint) water and cook over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until the water has been fully absorbed and the chana dhaal is soft enough to be mashed to a paste. Use a food... - 36.9457
1. Cut mutton into small cubes.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, cumin and salt.
3. Mix mutton with ground paste and set aside for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Thread 8 to 9 pieces of meat on skewers about 15 cm. (6") long.
5. Heat fat and fry the... - 36.7646
1. Grind together meat, spices and salt.
2. Take small amounts of meat and roll them sausage fashion.
3. Lay these gently side by side in a wide shallow pan.
4. Put on a slow fire and cover pan with a lid for a few minutes.
5. Pour melted fat over the kababs... - 36.6344
Cook the cherries in the water, sugar and lemon juice, simmering until the syrup thickens.
Cut the bread into half-inch squares.
Place on a serving platter.
Cover with the cherries and syrup.
Season the meat with the salt and pepper and form into... - 35.2514
Murgh Malai Kebab
Murgh Malai Kebab has a fine taste. Murgh Malai Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cream and flavored with spices. Murgh Malai Kebab is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.0497
Goan Kolbi Kebab
Mix prawns with masala and salt.
Add in beaten eggs.
Heat oil, fry mixture in small rounds till golden brown.
Serve with lemon juice. - 35.0292
Strawberry And Kiwi Kebabs
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place strawberries and kiwis in bowl; add 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar, Caribbean Cream and lemon rind.
Toss and marinate 1 hour.
Alternate fruit on wooden skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Beat egg whites until fairly... - 34.8504
Cut sausages into thick slices.
Slice each bacon strip into 4 or 5 pieces.
Seed both bell peppers and cut into chunks.
Slice tomato thickly.
Thread sausages, bacon, green and red peppers and tomato slices, alternately, on metal skewers.
Brush with oil and... - 34.8264
1. Cook onions in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain, cool and cut into halves.
2. To make marinade, place garlic, chilies, basil, oregano, oil and wine in a bowl and mix to combine. Add onions, eggplant, red pepper, zucchini, tomatoes and... - 34.3863
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Alternate oysters and rolled pieces of bacon on skewers.
Mix flour with paprika and parsley.
Roll skewers in this and place in ovenproof platter.
Mix butter, teriyaki sauce, salt and lemon juice together; pour over... - 34.2629
Pepper Tofu Kebabs
Cut tofu into one inch cubes and add to the marinade, toss to coat, cover and chill an hour or more, turn occasionally to coat evenly.
If you plan to use wooden skewers, soak them in cold water 30 minutes so the ends do not burn.
On each skewer thread tofu... - 34.2415
Grate the hard boiled eggs finely. Combine with all other ingredients except oil. Mix well and Knead into smooth dough. divide mixture into 10-12 equal portions. Shape each portion into medallions(flat round cutlets) and keep aside. Heat Oil in kadai/pan and... - 33.9918
Trim the meat into neat even-shaped pieces.
Skin the kidneys, remove the cores and cut the kidneys in halves.
Soak in cold water for 5 min.
Curl the bacon into rolls, prick the sausages and peel the mushrooms.
Brush them all (including tomatoes) with oil or... - 33.9206
Preheat grill to medium hot, just before cooking.
Thread the sausages, courgette chunks and mushrooms, alternately on to four skewers.
Mix together redcurrant jelly, vinegar, basil and seasoning.
Brush jelly mixture over kebabs and grill for 4-5 mins, then... - 33.8907
Venison Kebabs With Vegetables
Delicious Venison Kebabs With Vegetables is perfect for your backyard parties. The aroma of the Kebabs is enough to get you addicted to it. Try the Venison Kebabs With Vegetables! - 33.8741
Kebabs Of Veal Liver And Ham
Cut veal liver and ham into cubes.
Seed bell peppers and cut into chunks.
Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside.
Slice 1/4 of the mushroom caps and set aside with the stems.
Using metal skewers, thread liver, ham, mushroom caps and bell peppers,... - 33.8167
Cut meat in pieces.
Combine salad oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and tabasco and pour over meat cover and let stand in refrigerator overnight or for at least 5 hours.
Drain meat cubes and arrange on skewers alternately with pieces of... - 33.6572
Galawat Kebab has a mouth watering taste. Galawat Kebab gets its taste from minced meat mixed with garam masala and flavored with spices. Galawat Kebab is loved by meat lovers. - 33.5968
Baltic Cod Kebabs
1 Cut the fish into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2 Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the cubes of cod. Soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3 Parboil the pearl onions for 5 minutes.
4 Skewer the cod cubes, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions... - 33.566
Kebabs Of Pork And Rosemary
In a bowl combine vinegar, oil, rosemary, salt and seasoned pepper and mix well.
Add pork and baste, then set aside in a cool place to marinate for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Remove meat and drain, but reserve marinade.
Thread pork cubes on to metal... - 33.2206
Kebabs have a delicious taste. My folks had come over to my place and on Saturday evening I made kebabs and served with vegetables and they enjoyed it. - 32.7698
Rice Ball Kebabs
1. Make a ginger-garlic paste.
2. Keep 1 tbsp flour aside.
3. Mix all the other ingredients.
4. Shape them into balls, kebab sized.
5. Roll them in the dry flour kept aside.
6. Steam and bake till golden brown. - 32.6676
Bologna-cheese Kebab Sandwich
Cut pointed ends from bread, then cut into 1/2 inch slices this way: Make first cut almost through to bottom of loaf and second cut clear through; repeat (finished individual sandwiches will be separate this way).
Cream butter or margarine with horseradish... - 32.3147
Put the meat in a large bowl.
Mix all the remaining ingredients to- gether and pour over the meat.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Preheat the broiler to high.
Drain the meat and thread onto 4 skewers.
Broil for... - 32.2425
1. Cook mince, dal, ginger, salt and chillies till done and dry.
2. Grind to a fine paste.
3. Grind khoya and mix in mince along with the beaten egg.
4. Stuff kababs with boiled and mashed eggs, dhania, onion and green chille.
5. Cover with white of egg and... - 32.141
Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin with scissors.
Saute bacon slices until partly cooked in a medium-size frying pan; remove and drain well on paper toweling.
Wrap slices around 8 of the liver halves; hold in place with wooden picks, if... - 31.6932
Skin eels, cut off heads, and, with a very sharp knife, remove eel fillets from bone.
Cut into l 1/2-inch pieces; place in deep bowl.
Combine rice wine (or sherry), honey, and soy sauce.
Pour marinade over eel pieces.
Let marinate for 30 minutes.
Light... - 31.1602
Taco Flavoured Meatballs Kebabs
1. Combine mince, Taco-seasoning-mix and egg, shape into egg-shaped balls 2.5cm in diameter. Thread on to bamboo skewers, three meatballs to a skewer, with capsicum and onion between them.
2. Place kebabs on rack in shallow dish, brush with Taco sauce-mix,... - 31.1514
Giant Beef-lobster Kebabs
Giant Beef-Lobster Kebabs is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Giant Beef-Lobster Kebabs dish. - 30.7724
1. Skin and bone the chicken breasts and cut each into sixteen squares. Combine with the yoghurt, salt, turmeric, mustard, curry powder, cardamom, lemon juice and vinegar and let stand one-half hour.
2. Thread on skewers two chicken pieces, one slice of... - 30.3121
Surf And Turf Kebabs
Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup syrup. Set chunks aside.
Combine onion soup, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, and pineapple syrup in a large bowl. Add shrimp and meat to bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, preferably longer.
Alternate meat,... - 30.0935
On a 7-inch skewer, string a folded-over piece of bacon, a mushroom cap, and a chicken liver; repeat 2 more times, ending with bacon; repeat to fill 4 skewers.
Place in shallow baking pan; brush with melted butter or margarine.
Place in broiler with top of... - 29.5039
Kebabs Of Bacon Wrapped Cod
Bone fish steaks, cut into even sized pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut bacon strips in half and place each fish piece in half a strip and wrap.
Thread kebabs securely on metal skewers and place over medium coals.
Cook for 15-18 minutes, turning... - 28.8181
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into cylinders about three-inches long.
Arrange as many of the meat pieces on a skewer as you can.
Grill the prepared kebabs, turning as often as necessary, so that the meat cooks evenly.
Serve luleh kebab with plain... - 28.4322
Dolcelatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs
I tried this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs for the poolside party last week and is glad that I did! The merits this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs is quite endless. Just check out the recipe of this rich and yummy Dolcellatte Camembert And... - 28.4061
Baby Broiled Kebabs
Cut the Vienna sausage in 1/2-inch pieces; thread on large wooden toothpicks with pickled mushrooms and pineapple cubes.
Place on a broiler pan, and brush with dressing.
Sprinkle with curry powder.
Broil 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 minutes, turning halfway through... - 27.0567
Line paper plate with paper towels.
Arrange bacon in circle on top and cook on High 3 to 4 minutes to cook partially.
Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
Preheat broiler or prepare charcoal grill.
Prepare kebabs using 4 long skewers and arrange food... - 26.6348
Drain mushrooms; reserve marinade and mushrooms separately.
Cut Genoa salami and provolone cheese into 16 cubes each.
Cut roasted peppers into 1/2-inch squares.
On a sturdy toothpick or small wooden skewer thread a pepper square, a mushroom, a salami cube, a... - 24.8479
Cut cheese into 1 in. cubes.
Wash grapes and radishes, and cut pineapple into pieces.
Wash lettuce and place in plastic container in refrigerator until crisp: tear into neat pieces.
Cut thick slices of cucumber in half.
Thread pieces of cheese alternately... - 24.5528
Mince the meat finely; chop the onion finely.
Stir the onion into the meat with the curry powder, salt and pepper to taste and the egg.
Form into small balls or flat cakes, roll lightly in flour and fry in hot dripping until nicely browned. - 23.7039
1. Mix all the ingredients very thoroughly. Divide into eight portions and pat each around a skewer in a long cigar shape.
2. Cook over hot coals until brown all over. Or cook on a kitchen range in a skillet in shallow, very hot fat. - 21.7078
Simple Kebab Recipes By Category