- » Simple Homemade Soup
Simple Homemade Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple homemade soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple homemade soup recipes.
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Korean Ox Bone Soup
Want to make your ox bone soup really interesting? Then, follow Maangchi on her video to making Korean ox bone soup in Korean style with radish. She adds some beef to the soup to make the soup meaty and filling. The soup is slow cooked to bring out all the... - 126.219
Soup is one of the main dishes in a 3 course meal. Chef Paula brings to you the most delicious seafood soup that you have ever tasted. Paula is going to show you how to make the perfectly delicious Salmon Soup. Check out the video of how dish amazing soup is... - 112.848
Easy Santa Fe Soup
1)In large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off excess liquid.
2)Add ranch and taco seasoning. Mix into ground beef.
3)Add the remaining canned ingredients and stir. Simmer for approximately 2 hours.
4)Served best... - 111.301
For all the soup lovers out there, here is a delightful soup recipe presented by chef Belucci. Made by combining veggies with veal, this soup is perfect for a wintery evening. - 107.407
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 105.4
Shaker Style Tomato-celery Soup
On hungry summer noons, nothing appeases more than a refreshing bowl of tomato soup. And celery adds extra zip to this end-of-summer soup. One good thing about Betty's Shaker-style, super-simple soup is that it tastes equally delightful, whether served hot or... - 99.3438
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 97.9395
Homemade Tomato Avocado Soup
There is nothing like homemade, hearty soup to fill your stomach on especially hungry days. Tomato avocado soup is a nutrient dense soup that is not only good for you, but also highly appeasing to the taste buds. - 96.5399
Corn And Vegetable Soup
Want a healthy and appetizing soup? Chef Manjula has a vegan soup that is free of meat based broth and yet it’s refreshing with the corn and vegetables. Like her other recipes, this soup is also easy to cook and great to taste. Highly recommended for a... - 95.0899
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 94.9314
Wild Foods Energy Soup
If you are among the ones who love eating natural and wild foods, then you must watch this video. Matt and Angela show how to make energy drink by blending wild foods and also talk about the benefits of raw foods with Suzanne. - 85.3738
Vegetarian Manchow Soup
A quick soup without any effort? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s secret recipe showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant Manchow soup! Watch the video and prepare your own in minutes! - 84.6283
Vegan Zucchini Cilantro Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare Vegan Zucchini Cilantro Soup. This soup is sure to impress everyone in your dining room. - 82.0731
Yams make for hearty soups. This slow-cooker dish perfected with seasonings and additives is indeed irresistible. For a great tasting yam soup recipe, follow the step-by-step instructions on the same. A great way to fill up your stomach on hungry evenings. - 74.3511
Simple Freezer Soup
On busy winter days, when cooking can seem like a drag, having something tasty and healthy handy would surely appease. So rich and flavorful, you will hardly know that the soup is frozen. This recipe video shows you how to whomp up easy, inexpensive freezer... - 61.6175
Hongkong Borscht Soup
Soups are staple appetizers in Chinese cuisine and here is a flavorful typical pork soup. Check out cook Marie Wong cooking HongKong style borscht soup using pork bones, vegetables and some simple flavors. Great for cold winter evenings! - 54.3305
This is a middle eastern inspired lamb and oat soup flavored with whole spices. Arabic soup is very nutritious and wholesome and can be eaten as a stew with bread. - 50.5604
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a small, shallow roasting pan, place the chicken, giblets, and lamb.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until the meat sears easily.
4. Discard excess fat if any.
5. In a large heavy pot, heat olive oil over... - 49.1275
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.8849
November's Mystery Soup
1) In a large pot, saute the basil, oregano and onion in the oil until lightly golden.
2) Stir in the carrots and saute another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the split peas and mix well to coat with the oil.
4) Pour the water, stir and allow to boil.
5) Stir... - 48.8374
Lake St John Gourgane Soup
1) Take the fresh broad beans to shell off and remove the peel. Set aside.
2) Cut the salt pork in dices.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and heat over high heat.
4) Bring the water to a boil and add beans, salt, sugar and savory.
5) Cover... - 47.8415
Turkey Frame Soup
In Dutch oven combine water, turkey frame, onion, and salt.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Remove frame and onion; cool frame.
Remove meat from bones.
Discard bones and onion.
Add the turkey meat, fresh vegetables, undrained tomatoes, thyme, and oregano to the... - 47.6717
La Soupe Al Oignon
1. Clean and peel the onions
2. Slice them into very fine slices
3. Slice the French bread
4. Rub the slices with a clove of garlic
5. Chop the bread into croutons and toast them
6. In a large pan, heat the butter
7. Add the onions and... - 47.2672
Great Northern Soup
1) In a saucepan place the beans with water to cover.
2) Cover the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the beans are almost tender.
3) Drain the beans and transfer to a bowl.
4) In the same pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions,... - 47.107
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© bacon until crisp and light browned.
2) Remove the bacon from the pan and drain over paper towel.
3) In the same pan, stir in onion for 5 minutes until tender.
4) Stir in potatoes, tomatoes, stock,... - 47.013
Saute onion lightly in margarine in saucepan.
Add chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer.
Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Add to broth in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Simmer for... - 46.9502
Cover bones with water and bring to a boil.
Skim, then simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat falls from bones.
Discard bones and cut meat into chunks.
Add salt and the next 5 ingredients to boiling stock.
Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
Add... - 46.7911
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.6973
1. In a large 8 1/2-quart pot, place the butter and heat it over medium heat
2. Add the onions and sautÃ© well for five minutes
3. Add the split peas, potatoes, carrots, ham bone, and water and bring the mixture to a boil
4. Skim the top of the... - 46.6315
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.6222
1. Take a large pot with cold water and soak washed and drained chickpeas along with baking soda for about 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250°F.
3. Place the pot with chickpeas on high heat with the soaking water and boil... - 46.5992
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheesecloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine dried onion, bouillon granules, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 46.0508
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 45.8246
Country Style Soup
1) Peel the potatoes and dice.
2) Thoroughly wash leeks and make thin slices of green and white parts. Instead of leeks, onions or chives can also be used in same manner.
3) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over high heat.
4) Add leek... - 45.8092
Combine celery, carrot, green pepper, and onion in slow-cooking pot.
Add broth, butter, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Strain mixture; puree vegetables in blender and return to pot with broth.
Turn control to high.
Dissolve flour in... - 45.4856
Scrub the carrots if they are young, or peel them - with a potato peeler - if they are old.
Using a small sharp knife cut off the tops.
Cut them into 1 cm thick slices.
Prepare the other vegetables.
Melt the butter with the bacon rinds in a large saucepan '... - 45.4497
It's Almost Soup
In a 5-quart stockpot combine 8 cups water and 2 cups bean mix.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add onion, lemon juice, honey, garlic, bay leaf... - 45.3689
Leek And Cress Soup
Fry the bacon in a saucepan until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
Remove the bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper towels.
Crumble the bacon and keep hot.
Add the butter to the saucepan.
When it has melted add the... - 45.3464
Busy Day Luncheon Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, add the ground beef and break up using a spoon.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer soup for 1 hour, stirring frequently and skimming fat... - 45.3206
Wor Won Ton Soup
In a food processor, place the small shrimp, pork, green onions, soya sauce, garlic, spice and salt.
Process for 1 minute.
Place a small amount of the mixture on a won ton wrapper.
Brush with water, fold over into a triangle.
Pull the three corners together... - 45.1936
1) In a skillet, saute the onion, celery seed and oregano in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the chopped celery and saute for further 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the black beans and pour in the stock into the skillet.
4) Allow to boil and simmer for ... - 45.0843
1. Soak garbanzos in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Take saucepan, add soaked beans and pour lots of water over it and cook until garbanzos turn soft.
3. Stir in rosemary, salt, and more water if necessary... - 45.0198
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
Home At Six Soup
1) Take a 6-quart Dutch stockpot or oven and in it cook onion and ground beef until the meat turns brown and the onion tenderizes.
2) Drain after that.
3) Next, stir in the undrained kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, basil, cumin, chili sauce and tomato... - 44.3695
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the vegetables with just enough water to steam them
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer the root vegetables for 15... - 44.3315
Combine beets and cranberry sauce in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Do not completely puree; leave some texture to the mixture.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve with a dollop of yogurt if... - 44.3096
Country Soup From Provence
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, sauté vegetables, sage and garlic in oil or butter for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2) Add in water and salt and boil for 30 minutes (5 minutes in a pressure cooker) until the vegetables are tender.
3) Allow the mixture... - 44.1689
1. Clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Add stock and let it simmer till meat is tender.
3. Roast and powder coriander, fennel, and cumin and add along with turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and... - 44.159
Coconut And Cilantro Soup
1) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the chicken over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, until the chicken is crumbled and partially cooked.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, cook for about 1 minute, until the chicken is almost dry.
3)... - 44.1433
Put stock ingredients into a large stockpot.
Add the meatballs and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, skimming fat from the surface, for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Add all the vegetables except... - 44.0822
Cream Of Lentil Soup
1) Rinse lentils and drench in water for a whole night, without draining.
2) On the next day, pour in bouillon, vegetables and mustard and allow to come to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 2 hours until lentils are very soft.
4) Pass the... - 43.9722
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the shallots, ginger, garlic, peppers and celery for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the chicken stock, lime juice, coriander and ginger powder. Turn down the flame and allow the mixture to cook on simmer for... - 43.9013
Flounder Soup Gourmet
Remove any skin and bones from fish and cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place trimmings in saucepan with water, onion, parsley, lemon, bay leaf, allspice, peppercorns, and garlic; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain and save fish stock.
Melt butter; blend in... - 43.654
1. In a skillet or a heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve the yeast in the water and tamari.
2. Stir in the celery seeds and seasonings.
3. Finally add the carrots and rice. Stir to mix.
4. Place the saucepan on a low flame and simmer the soup for... - 43.5714
Apple Spice Soup
To make soup, in a 3-quart saucepan combine apple juice, wine, water, mixed dried fruits, dried apples, tapioca, all-spice, and cloves.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Bring fruit mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cool... - 43.3885
Oime Of Each Soup
Melt butter or margarine in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Stir in broth, curry powder and salt.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally .
Puree in blender .
At serving time blend... - 43.3731
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine the water, dried onion, bouillon granules, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 43.3693
1) Rinse and break mushrooms into small pieces.
2) Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Stem and rinse the spinach leaves.
4) In a 4-quart saucepan, bring the mushrooms, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and the water to a boil over a high... - 43.3584
Frosty Watermelon Soup
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Place over hot water to melt until ready to use.
Press watermelon through a sieve.
Add sugar, lime juice, and salt.
Stir in melted gelatin.
Chill until mixture has thickened slightly, 3 to 4 hours.
Serve in chilled bouillon... - 43.3239
Sweet Corn Soup
1) In a saucepan melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Saute until transparent.
2) Pour corn on it.
3) Stir in milk and pepper.
4) Bring to boil, turn down heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5) Add diced red pepper and green onions. Stir and cook for... - 43.1962
1.Peel and chop onion. Peel and slice carrots. Trim ends from celery sticks, slice. Set aside.
2. Scrub potatoes to remove dirt. Chop. Set aside.
3. Open can. Place tomatoes and juice in small bowl. Using scissors chop tomatoes.
4. Place oil in large... - 43.1732
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the carcass, meat, onion, carrot and turnip and fry until the vegetables are lightly browned.
Sprinkle over the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the... - 42.9756
Seven Green's Soup
1. Place a big saucepan on medium heat, add stock and bring till mixture starts simmering.
2. Place another big saucepan on medium heat, add 4 tbsp butter and melt it. Stir in lettuces, cabbage, parsley, spinach, garlic and alfalfa sprouts and sauté... - 42.9634
1) In a pan, saute the onion and herbs in the oil until transparent.
2) Stir in the vegetables and saute for 1 minute.
3) Pour in the soy milk and stock, then allow to simmer for 1 hour.
4) Sprinkle with thyme, oregano, mineral salt and black pepper,... - 42.9516
Fry minced pork for 5 minutes in a small pan in its own fat, adding a few drops of oil.
(This is almost dry frying.) Drain off any surplus fat.
Add chilli sauce or chilli powder.
Fry capsicum and onion in butter in a large saucepan for 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 42.8586
In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; cool slightly.
Bone chicken and shred.
Reheat broth to boiling; add pasta.
Reduce heat; cook for 10 minutes.
Add onion,... - 42.8489
Put the bones, meat, diced vegetables, bouquet garni, bay leaves and blood into pan with the water or stock.
Bring to the boil, and continue cooking gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain carefully, and if any meat is left on the bones this should be sieved, minced... - 42.8199
Melt the butter and lightly fry the onion.
Mix in the flour, and cook for a minute.
Add the milk, water and tomato puree, and bring to the boil stirring all the time.
Season and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Add good pinch of sugar to taste and stir in the... - 42.2156
White Foam Soup
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
Add the onion, celery, mace and seasoning and simmer 20-30 minutes.
Cool slightly and add the grated cheese and beaten yolks.
Reheat without boiling, stirring until the cheese is melted.
Beat the egg whites... - 42.1973
1) In a large saucepan heat fat.
2) Stir in scallions and fry till done.
3) Mix lettuce, curry powder, mint, and bouillon.
4) Stir and simmer covered for 4 to 5 minutes till lettuce tender.
5) In a blender puree the soup and add to saucepan with 1 cup... - 42.1207
Deviled Rabbit Soup
Heat the fat and fry the chopped onions in this for a few minutes.
Add diced bacon and apple and cook for a further few minutes, then work in the curry powder and flour.
Add the stock or water, bring to the boil, and stir until smooth.
Put in the rabbit... - 42.1103
1) In a medium saucepan, gently saute the onion in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until soft. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, lower the heat and cook gently for 2 minutes. Alternately, cook... - 41.9534
Combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 9 to 14 minutes, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to... - 41.8706
Lightly fry the leeks and onion in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Stir in the potato, stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes, then reduce... - 41.8071
Coq D Or Soup
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, place the chicken. Cover with water and add salt and pepper to taste. Cook till the meat has tendered.
2) Remove tendered chicken from the broth and allow it to cool.
3) To the broth, add all the remaining ingredients except... - 41.7388
Cut fresh pasta into thin noodles about 4 inches long, or break packaged noodles into 4-inch lengths.
Place butter, cheese, and egg yolks in a bowl and beat until creamy.
Gradually beat in whipping cream.
In a 3-quart kettle, heat broth to boiling.
Add... - 41.6433
Granny Smith Soup
Peel, core and slice apples and place in a heavy based saucepan with chicken stock.
Finely grate rind and squeeze juice from lemon.
Add cinnamon, root ginger, breadcrumbs and lemon rind to saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10... - 41.5185
Canton Sub Gum Soup
1) Make the chicken broth or use canned broth of chicken.
2) Cut the meat into small slivers.
3) Take a bowl and beat the eggs wit the soy sauce until it turns frothy.
4) Mince the Chinese vegetables and parsley after draining them.
5)... - 41.4639
Busy Day Luncheon Soup
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Busy Day Luncheon Soup is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Busy Day Luncheon Soup is simply irresistable to make them go drooling! - 41.2843
Soup With Cheese
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the vegetables to the pan
3. Cook the vegetables for 6 minutes without browning
4. Add water and boil for 20 minutes
5. Sieve the vegetables and set aside the liquid
6. In a large blender jar, tip in the... - 41.2843
Solid Gold Soup
Cook onion and orange strip slowly in butter until soft but not brown.
Smooth in flour, then stir in carrots, water, sugar, salt and spices.
Cover and cook gently until tender enough to puree, 10 to 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender until smoothly pureed.
Blend in... - 41.048
Seafarers' Soup With Pernod
1. Put the water and wine into a large heatproof bowl with the onion.
2. Remove the bones from the fish and add them to the bowl with the fish trimmings, parsley stalks and thyme. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
3. Strain the stock... - 40.8378
Bird S Nest Soup With Chicken
In a few words, Bird S Nest Soup With Chicken is described as heavenly, superb and outstanding. This recipe is a good way to use chicken. Bird S Nest Soup With Chicken makes a yummy Side Dish. This Bird S Nest Soup With Chicken is the something that you... - 40.6676
In large saucepan or soup pot, melt butter; cook onion, stirring, until transparent.
Stir in flour and curry powder, if using; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add stock and vegetables, adding more vegetables, if desired; bring to simmer and heat through.
In food... - 40.6177
Pacific Halibut Soup
Heat oil in a heavy 4-quart pan over medium heat; add onion, garlic, and celery.
Cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, broth, Italian herbs, and rice.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add beans and... - 40.6028
Lambbone And Limabean Soup
1) In soup kettle, add bones and trimmings.
2) Add beans and water and keep aside for 2 hours.
3) Stir onion and celery and boil slowly. Skim the foam from top. Simmer for two hours.
4) Take off trimmings and bone.
5) Mince meat on the bone and add to... - 40.5963
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine onion, garlic, cumin, and oil.
Stir often until onion is golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid, breaking them up.
Add broth; cover and bring to boiling on high heat.
Add meat balls; if meat is... - 40.5306
Break up raspberries with a fork and drop into a blender with the cold water.
Cover and blend or defrost berries and mash well, then add the water.
Measure out 1 cup of the mixture and set aside until later.
Press remaining mixture through a fine sieve into a... - 40.3382
Banana Brunch Soup
1) Slice 2 bananas.
2) In a bowl, toss the banana slices with 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
3) Mix in yogurt and cinnamon.
4) In a food processor or blender, process the mixture until nearly smooth, leaving just a bit of texture.
5) Cover... - 40.2876
Have butcher crack the shinbone.
Put bone and water in kettle, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, or until meat separates from bone and marrow is dissolved.
Remove bone and take off meat.
Add meat to broth.
Add vegetables, barley, and salt... - 40.2233
In a 3-quart casserole, MICROWAVE celery and onion in butter on HIGH for 2 to 3 MINUTES or until onions are transparent.
Add remaining ingredients except fish and wine.
Cover and MICROWAVE on HIGH for 8 MINUTES.
Stir to separate beans.
MICROWAVE on '6' for 5... - 40.2194
La Gratin Lyonnaise Soup
Heat the butter in a large pot or dutch oven.
Add the onions and sugar, reduce heat and saute until onions caramelize.
Add the broth, seasonings, Worcestershire and soya.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Ladle soup into onion soup crocks, top with a bread... - 40.2149
Widow And Soup
1. In a pan, sautÃ© all the chopped vegetables in margarine.
2. Cover the vegetables with enough water and simmer gently such that the vegetables are well done.
3. Then slowly add the eggs one by one, followed by the ricotta and the gbejniet cheeses... - 39.9201
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a saucepan and fry endive over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes.
Tilt pan, add sugar and allow to caramelize.
Add broth, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Mix remaining butter with the flour to a smooth paste.
Stir... - 39.7206
Cauliflower Cress Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower florets and milk. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the cauliflower mixture over a bowl, reserving the... - 39.6838
Squash Blossom Soup
Melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and squash blossoms for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the corn, broth, salt and pepper and cilantro.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in the sauteed vegetables and simmer... - 39.4906
Simple Homemade Soup Recipes By Category
Simple Homemade Soup Dish: