- » Simple Homemade Soup
Simple Homemade Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple homemade soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple homemade soup recipes.
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 145.82
Korean Ox Bone Soup
Want to make your ox bone soup really interesting? Then, follow Maangchi on her video to making Korean ox bone soup in Korean style with radish. She adds some beef to the soup to make the soup meaty and filling. The soup is slow cooked to bring out all the... - 129.434
Soup is one of the main dishes in a 3 course meal. Chef Paula brings to you the most delicious seafood soup that you have ever tasted. Paula is going to show you how to make the perfectly delicious Salmon Soup. Check out the video of how dish amazing soup is... - 114.42
For all the soup lovers out there, here is a delightful soup recipe presented by chef Belucci. Made by combining veggies with veal, this soup is perfect for a wintery evening. - 109.054
Easy Santa Fe Soup
1)In large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off excess liquid.
2)Add ranch and taco seasoning. Mix into ground beef.
3)Add the remaining canned ingredients and stir. Simmer for approximately 2 hours.
4)Served best... - 108.801
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 106.96
Shaker Style Tomato-celery Soup
On hungry summer noons, nothing appeases more than a refreshing bowl of tomato soup. And celery adds extra zip to this end-of-summer soup. One good thing about Betty's Shaker-style, super-simple soup is that it tastes equally delightful, whether served hot or... - 101.051
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 99.5092
Anti Aging Avocado, Cilantro And Endive Energy Soup
Looking for a soup recipe that is as good as any smoothie and just as energizing, with a different taste? Then Jane has a solution for you. Watch the video to learn how to make the perfect energy soup laden with nutrients! - 99.3929
Homemade Tomato Avocado Soup
There is nothing like homemade, hearty soup to fill your stomach on especially hungry days. Tomato avocado soup is a nutrient dense soup that is not only good for you, but also highly appeasing to the taste buds. - 98.169
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 96.4923
Corn And Vegetable Soup
Want a healthy and appetizing soup? Chef Manjula has a vegan soup that is free of meat based broth and yet it’s refreshing with the corn and vegetables. Like her other recipes, this soup is also easy to cook and great to taste. Highly recommended for a... - 92.7525
Wild Foods Energy Soup
If you are among the ones who love eating natural and wild foods, then you must watch this video. Matt and Angela show how to make energy drink by blending wild foods and also talk about the benefits of raw foods with Suzanne. - 87.0373
Vegetarian Manchow Soup
A quick soup without any effort? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s secret recipe showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant Manchow soup! Watch the video and prepare your own in minutes! - 86.2174
Vegan Zucchini Cilantro Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare Vegan Zucchini Cilantro Soup. This soup is sure to impress everyone in your dining room. - 83.6722
Yams make for hearty soups. This slow-cooker dish perfected with seasonings and additives is indeed irresistible. For a great tasting yam soup recipe, follow the step-by-step instructions on the same. A great way to fill up your stomach on hungry evenings. - 76.0172
Simple Freezer Soup
On busy winter days, when cooking can seem like a drag, having something tasty and healthy handy would surely appease. So rich and flavorful, you will hardly know that the soup is frozen. This recipe video shows you how to whomp up easy, inexpensive freezer... - 63.3
Hongkong Borscht Soup
Soups are staple appetizers in Chinese cuisine and here is a flavorful typical pork soup. Check out cook Marie Wong cooking HongKong style borscht soup using pork bones, vegetables and some simple flavors. Great for cold winter evenings! - 55.9426
This is a middle eastern inspired lamb and oat soup flavored with whole spices. Arabic soup is very nutritious and wholesome and can be eaten as a stew with bread. - 50.2916
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.7835
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a small, shallow roasting pan, place the chicken, giblets, and lamb.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until the meat sears easily.
4. Discard excess fat if any.
5. In a large heavy pot, heat olive oil over... - 47.6884
Great Northern Soup
1) In a saucepan place the beans with water to cover.
2) Cover the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the beans are almost tender.
3) Drain the beans and transfer to a bowl.
4) In the same pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions,... - 47.4887
November's Mystery Soup
1) In a large pot, saute the basil, oregano and onion in the oil until lightly golden.
2) Stir in the carrots and saute another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the split peas and mix well to coat with the oil.
4) Pour the water, stir and allow to boil.
5) Stir... - 47.4743
1. Take a large pot with cold water and soak washed and drained chickpeas along with baking soda for about 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250°F.
3. Place the pot with chickpeas on high heat with the soaking water and boil... - 47.0327
Saute onion lightly in margarine in saucepan.
Add chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer.
Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Add to broth in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Simmer for... - 46.9504
1. In a large 8 1/2-quart pot, place the butter and heat it over medium heat
2. Add the onions and sautÃ© well for five minutes
3. Add the split peas, potatoes, carrots, ham bone, and water and bring the mixture to a boil
4. Skim the top of the... - 46.7272
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.7016
La Soupe Al Oignon
1. Clean and peel the onions
2. Slice them into very fine slices
3. Slice the French bread
4. Rub the slices with a clove of garlic
5. Chop the bread into croutons and toast them
6. In a large pan, heat the butter
7. Add the onions and... - 46.5944
Wor Won Ton Soup
In a food processor, place the small shrimp, pork, green onions, soya sauce, garlic, spice and salt.
Process for 1 minute.
Place a small amount of the mixture on a won ton wrapper.
Brush with water, fold over into a triangle.
Pull the three corners together... - 46.5766
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 46.1658
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.153
Turkey Frame Soup
In Dutch oven combine water, turkey frame, onion, and salt.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Remove frame and onion; cool frame.
Remove meat from bones.
Discard bones and onion.
Add the turkey meat, fresh vegetables, undrained tomatoes, thyme, and oregano to the... - 46.152
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.0308
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheesecloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine dried onion, bouillon granules, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 45.9873
Lake St John Gourgane Soup
1) Take the fresh broad beans to shell off and remove the peel. Set aside.
2) Cut the salt pork in dices.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and heat over high heat.
4) Bring the water to a boil and add beans, salt, sugar and savory.
5) Cover... - 45.7834
Busy Day Luncheon Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, add the ground beef and break up using a spoon.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer soup for 1 hour, stirring frequently and skimming fat... - 45.5425
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© bacon until crisp and light browned.
2) Remove the bacon from the pan and drain over paper towel.
3) In the same pan, stir in onion for 5 minutes until tender.
4) Stir in potatoes, tomatoes, stock,... - 45.3144
Scrub the carrots if they are young, or peel them - with a potato peeler - if they are old.
Using a small sharp knife cut off the tops.
Cut them into 1 cm thick slices.
Prepare the other vegetables.
Melt the butter with the bacon rinds in a large saucepan '... - 44.9896
Simple Homemade Soup Recipes By Category
Simple Homemade Soup Dish: