- » Simple Homemade Pizza
Simple Homemade Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple homemade pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple homemade pizza recipes.
English Muffin "pizza" (betty's Kitchen Fare)
Make your life easier with this English Muffin, Tomato and Cheese Pizza. It might not taste like the gourmet pizzas, but it is definitely a great choice to have when you are out of time and need something to fill in your belly. Delicious and healthy! Get the... - 134.819
Wegmans Grilled Naan Pizza 2 Ways
For a fun family dinner or party appetizers, grilled pizza so easy. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. - 131.352
Making your own pizza is definitely healthier than store-bought or restaurant ones already...as long as you cut down on the fat and ingredients. I only used a few ingredients for each of the pizzas I made in this video. One pizza is a Chicken Pizza and... - 124.22
I know that there are lots of videos out there teaching you how to make pizza. What makes this video different is that it only uses a few ingredients and they are healthier. What I mean by healthier is that they are low in calories and fat. Since you are... - 123.096
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting pizza? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a sweet fruit pizza for dessert. Top the pizza with cream cheese and fruits of your choice. See the video and enjoy this sweet pizza for dessert ! - 119.658
Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza With Gluten-free Cornmeal Crust
Watch as the Sexy Vegan dishes out a unique vegan pizza- with roasted butternut squash and a gluten-free pizza base. This pizza with a twist is sure to delight your taste buds and might actually make you forget about the conventional pizza. - 117.231
Breakfast pizza is a recipe perfect if you want a long filling breakfast. Watch this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for this unique pizza that can be made with the available ingredients in your kitchen. Take a look and try this pizza for... - 115.293
I love pizza and grilling it is great for the summer. Store bought pizza dough will make this even easier. - 113.136
Homemade Frozen Pizza
I realize that with this recipe I’m straying into “semi-homemade” territory by using a store-bought flatbread (nan) as the crust. I’m not about to abandon my philosophy of scratch cooking to become the next Sandra Lee, but there is a method to my... - 106.762
When looking to entertain little kids at home, nothing can beat the joy of serving homemade piza. Kids love cheesy pizzas. The best part about making pizza at home is that you can tamper with seasoning and use any topping of your choice to lend this favorite... - 102.737
A delicious summertime dessert that's quick and easy to make! Great for the 4th of July or anytime! - 100.924
How To Make Healthy Pizza
1.Chop all the vegetables which will be used for the topping.
2.preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
3.On a mesh screen place the whole wheat bread and top it with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
4.Top it with the vegetables,steak,... - 98.1021
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Coat a pan with non-stick spray, and scramble egg in it.
3. In a bowl mix chopped spinach, and olive oil.
4. Roll pizza dough, and baste it with spinach olive oil mixture.
5. Top it with ham and... - 97.4858
Gluten Free Pizza
1.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Centigrade or 400 degrees Farenheit.
2.Combine all the ingredients for the pizza base until you get a soft dough.
3.Lightly grease and flour the baking dish.
4.Spoon the dough evenly onto the baking... - 96.375
Home-made Pizza By Quatari Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine water, sugar, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
3. Place this mix in a warm place for 10 minutes and bubble will form on top of the liquidy mix.
4. Knead dough on a... - 82.2966
Elba's Breakfast Pizza Supreme
For all the pizza lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare Pizza Supreme Italiano that can be simply made at home. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 78.5857
Ciabatta Pizzas With Sticky Onions
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
1) In a large, lidded frying pan, heat up oil. Add onions, garlic and rosemary with a splash of water. Cover with the lid and cook for around 10 minutes.
2) Remove the lid, turn off... - 44.7608
1) Even out the pastry on a lightly floured surface very thinly and make eight 6-inch circles having the size of a small plate or saucer.
2) Apply olive oil at the center of each circle and sprinkle with marjoram.
3) Put a little tomato, cheese and an... - 44.1472
Warm milk, add crumbled yeast, stir until dissolved, add beaten egg.
Add yeast mixture to well in centre of sifted dry ingredients, blend well.
Cream butter, work into the dough.
Cover bowl, stand in warm place 40 minutes, or until doubled in... - 43.8624
Mash the yeast and 1 tablespoon of the water together to make a smooth paste, it aside in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and remaining 1... - 43.8624
Butternut And Rosemary Pizza
1)Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) According the pack instructions, make the dough by kneading for a few minutes. To prevent it it from becoming very sticky add a little flour as required.
3) Make 2 large dough rounds and... - 42.877
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, 1 cup of the flour, sugar and yeast; mix well.
With mixer at low speed, gradually pour warm water and oil into dry ingredients; beat until just mixed.
With mixer at medium speed, beat 4 minutes, scraping bowl often.
With... - 41.9027
Buffalo Mozzarella, Avocado, Thyme & Potato Pizzas With Chili Oil
Tommi says: "This recipe is inspired by the delicious open pizzas made of a wafer-thin corn dough sold at night-time in two main streets in Oaxaca, Mexico for people rolling out of nearby bars. They are cooked over open fires and accompanied with various... - 38.6868
1. Mix water and sugar, sprinkle yeast on top, leave for 20 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, fill with yeast mixture. Knead vigorously, adding a little water if necessary until the dough is smooth and... - 37.3784
Easy Pepperoni And Ground Pork Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
1. In a skillet on medium heat add in the oil. Once the oil is hot add the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown.
2. Take out the pork in a utensil and set aside.
3. Dust the pizza... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In bread maker, add water, olive oil, honey, salt, oregano, no salt seasoning, flour, and yeast. Close the machine and turn it on. Let it complete a cycle. Keep a watch on the dough, and add more water... - 0
1. For pizza dough, in a small bowl mix yeast and warm water. Set it aside for 5 minutes.
2. In food processor throw flour and aerate it. Add salt, and olive oil.
3. Pulse constantly and gradually add water and yeast mixture into it.
4. On... - 0
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Holiday Wreath Pizza
The holidays are busy & cooking dinner can be the perfect time to create a little family fun by making a WREATH PIZZA together! It's full of veggies and created memories. - 0
Simple Homemade Pizza Recipes By Category
Simple Homemade Pizza Dish: