- » Simple Homemade Fudge
Simple Homemade Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple homemade fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple homemade fudge recipes.
Homemade Chocolate Fudge
If you have never tried making chocolate fudge at home you should definitely watch this recipe video of Homemade Chocolate Fudge. You will see that it is extremely simple and easy to make and hardly needs any efforts. So enjoy your homemade dessert! - 113.948
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 111.769
You May Also Like!
Combine sugar, milk, half-and-half, corn syrup, coffee granules, and salt in a large heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to the soft ball stage (234Â°).
Remove from heat, add butter and... - 37.745
Carob Fudge Glaze
Place carob into a small saucepan.
Slowly pour in boiling water while whisking to blend.
Continue to whisk over low heat.
Add honey and blend.
Add butter and blend.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Use to glaze cupcakes or cake.
Chill to harden. - 29.3101
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk and water in a medium-size, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook rapidly, stirring several times, to 238° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a soft ball... - 26.8919
1. Combine sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan. Heat and stir just until the sugar dissolves and chocolate melts. Remove spoon; insert candy thermometer.
2. Cook mixture rapidly, without stirring, to 236°. (Syrup forms... - 25.8084
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge
1. Grease, and line a baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Peel and cut pumpkin into cubes. Drop it in steamer and steam for 10 minutes or until soft. Mash and set it aside.
3. Place a saucepan on medium heat, add milk and sugar in it.... - 101.349
Banana Fudge Bars
Making the perfect Banana Fudge Bars has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Banana Fudge Bars! - 40.9671
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 101.559
Simple Homemade Fudge Recipes By Category
Simple Homemade Fudge Dish: