- » Simple Homemade Egg
Simple Homemade Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple homemade egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple homemade egg recipes.
Homemade Nasi Goreng
Looking for a comforting, easygoing, flavorful rice dish. Try making this South Asian style fried rice at home for oriental style treat. Light and tasty and loaded with eggs, chicken and shrimp, this one-pot meal truly is quite a cinch to make. Just follow... - 106.427
Homemade Kids Easter Egg Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add milk chocolate, and white chocolate. Pop it oven for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until it melts and forms a smooth mixture.
2. Lay biscuits on a plate. Spoon chocolate mixture on top of it.
3. Spread it evenly, and sprinkle edible... - 101.171
Homemade Mutte Dosa
Morning breakfast couldn't have gotten any better with this twist to the otherwise plain dosa. Mutte dosa is not only tasty to eat but very filling too. One mutte dosa and your good to go. Try this simple and easy version of dosa. - 0
Homemade Bourbon Eggnog
Homemade Bourbon Eggnog is a perfect drink for winters. Watch this video to learn this classic drink recipe. You will love its creamy texture and rich taste. Cheers! - 113.982
You May Also Like!
Simple Eggs Goldenrod
1. Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Chop the whites and heat them in the White Sauce 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Add catsup, mix and spoon this over the toast.
3. Sieve the egg yolks and sprinkle over the creamed egg mixture. - 23.1948
Simple Homemade Mayonnaise
In a deep bowl, beat together egg yolks, mustard, sugar and salt.
Slowly add vinegar, beating constantly.
Continue to beat while adding oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, until about 1/4 cup has been added.
Add 1 tablespoon oil at a time while beating, until 1 cup... - 29.6797
Simple Homemade Brownies
Brownies recipe come in a different form depending on the creativity of the baker. This is a recipe that has been popularized in the Western countries, which is baked not too soft and not too hard. Brownies are popular dessert recipe in every restaurant menu... - 0
1.Start by removing the shells from the cold, hard cooked eggs and cut a large piece from the top of each
2.Take out the yolks and mix them to form a paste with butter, cream, mustard, cayenne, salt and anchovy paste.
3.Put this mixture... - 39.1707
Beef And Egg Foo Yong
1. In small saucepan combine cornstarch and sugar and gradually blend in 1 cup water, soy sauce and vinegar.
2. Cook stirring till thickened and bubbly for1 minute more and keep warm.
3. In a skillet cook beef until lightly browned and drain off... - 45.4715
Batty Cakes With Lacey Edges
Sift dry ingredients.
Slowly add well-beaten egg mixed with milk, beating batter until very smooth.
Drop by tablespoons on a well-greased iron skillet (allow 1 teaspoon of lard or substitute for every 4 cakes).
When brown on one side, turn with a pancake... - 22.9451
Egg And Potato Salad
Hard-boil the eggs for 10-12 minutes.
Allow them to cool, then peel and chop them.
Peel the potatoes and boil or steam them until tender.
Allow them to cool, then cut them into small chunks.
Mix the chopped scallion with the eggs and potato in a large... - 31.0169
Egg And Tomato Salad
On a salad plate or in a bowl, alternate tomato and egg slices on lettuce.
In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour over salad and serve immediately - 30.355
Ham-and-egg Potato Salad
Combine ham, potatoes, and eggs in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well.
Pour over potato mixture, toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. - 32.0983
Basic Two Egg Butter Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper. Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks in the small bowl of electric mixer at high speed; then, in the large bowl of mixer, beat butter or margarine, slowly adding sugar and beating until fluffy.
2.... - 27.9664
Beat egg yolks until thick and add sugar gradually.
Continue to beat until sugar is melted.
Add salt and wine.
Pour into top of a double boiler and set over hot water so water does not touch bottom of top section.
Beat until mixture is light and creamy. - 22.5267
No Egg Butterscotch Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 9-by-13 inch pan with butter or baking spray and dust it lightly with flour.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated and brown sugar, and butter.
Rub the butter into the dry ingredients, using your finger... - 47.1459
Simple Homemade Egg Recipes By Category
Simple Homemade Egg Dish: